Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming altcoins  (Read 931 times)
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 02:56:22 AM

Are there any new or upcoming altcoins that have caught your attention recently?
Yes, there are many new or upcoming altcoins in the market but I don't follow upcoming altcoins that much. Some popular exchanges for you to keep an eye on include Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, and Bitfinex. You can use CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko to stay updated with new token listings across multiple exchanges. These platforms often provide information about newly listed tokens, trading volumes and market performance. Keeping track of new token listings can help you stay abreast of investment opportunities and market conditions. It is true that not all tokens are created equal and not all have the potential to grow and increase in value. As the cryptocurrency market continues to evolve, it is likely that certain tokens will persist and attract the attention of investors and traders.

Bureau

Activity: 462
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 04:17:59 AM

Are there any new or upcoming altcoins that have caught your attention recently?

I think it is better to look at Solana ecosystem because it is likely they will continue to perform well, those L2's that have raised huge amount of money need to be focus on too, we are likely to see them perform well in the bull market because the transaction fees will be competitive on it and likely to give Solana go run for its money

Solana will be the hottest blockchain in 2024. A list of hottest and upcoming projects within its ecosystem can be found on their website . The projects that working on infrastructure and defi are currently the hottest in its ecosystem.

Y3shot

Activity: 616
Merit: 172

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 04:44:18 AM

I wouldn't be able to suggest any upcoming coins now due to the recent scams which has happened in the IPO and moreover I wouldn't rather decide to invest into a particular coin which promises listing in big exchange and will be willing to reveal the exchange where they would listing thier coin and then will be cross verifying with the exchange whether they would be listing the said coin. I know this is boring nd looks too complicated but we have to do this before investing for our own safety.
For me I don't think it is right for me to run around new project to invest, I know how risky it is. Before investing in any project I like to be sure, their must be evidence for me to know what I am into won't be a waste. I prefer to go for altcoins that has already gain good recognition in the market. For me I don't really have any upcoming altcoins in mind. It is better to observe every new project to avoid lose.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:52:06 AM

What caught my eye was the ORDI coin on the BRC20 platform. If you look at the market, you can see that this Bitcoin Ordinal Token ORDI is keeping pace with Bitcoin. This ORDI token is expected to gain more attention in the coming days. If you don't believe me, you must analyze ORDI.
Well, not for me but I think that everyone is eyeing for all of those coins that will be released through Solana. Since it has been pumping, that's able to capitalize on the situation for the community. And the investors are thinking that anything that it will release will be pumping.
Coming from meme coins, to the usual ones and those that have utilities and use case. That's what probably is the pulse of the most investors now in the community.

How Solona become so powerful which is coming from Nowhere? That's quite interesting. Isn't it?
Solana Coin came to $8 in market dumping. After a slow recovery from $8, Solana Coin settled at $126. Lately Solana Coin has attracted more and more people. I heard that Solana Coin has developed SRC20 platforms like ERC20, BEP20, BRC20. Solana Coin also launched two more coins in their platform ecosystem and launched Solana mobile phone Saga. All in all, Solana Coin has become very attractive to people.

hmm. Quite impressive. Was there bounty campaign or airdrop when they launch the project?
I don't know about the end if they brought in Bounty or Airdrop campaign when launching the project. I haven't been on bitcoin forums for a long time so I can't give you the exact results.

OK No worries.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:53:53 AM

There are a lot, you can check some from the various websites that list the ICOs in their numbers, you can also follows through the Binance launch pad to see some about to be listed as well, however, i heard about this token called Goon, don't know much about how it has to do with Solana project, we cannot just have to afford taking risk on any coin or token if we are not sure of the project itself.

what are the websites you mentioned? I will pay my attention on Goon. thanks

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:57:29 AM

I wouldn't be able to suggest any upcoming coins now due to the recent scams which has happened in the IPO and moreover I wouldn't rather decide to invest into a particular coin which promises listing in big exchange and will be willing to reveal the exchange where they would listing thier coin and then will be cross verifying with the exchange whether they would be listing the said coin. I know this is boring nd looks too complicated but we have to do this before investing for our own safety.
For me I don't think it is right for me to run around new project to invest, I know how risky it is. Before investing in any project I like to be sure, their must be evidence for me to know what I am into won't be a waste. I prefer to go for altcoins that has already gain good recognition in the market. For me I don't really have any upcoming altcoins in mind. It is better to observe every new project to avoid lose.

Yeah, Risk is there. It is always advisable to go for altcoins that already gain but if we can buy brand new coins a lot. reward is high. 

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:58:36 AM

I think it is better to look at Solana ecosystem because it is likely they will continue to perform well, those L2's that have raised huge amount of money need to be focus on too, we are likely to see them perform well in the bull market because the transaction fees will be competitive on it and likely to give Solana go run for its money

Solana will be the hottest blockchain in 2024. A list of hottest and upcoming projects within its ecosystem can be found on their website . The projects that working on infrastructure and defi are currently the hottest in its ecosystem.

Solona is already very expensive to buy. sad we miss that coin.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 08:00:08 AM

Yes, there are many new or upcoming altcoins in the market but I don't follow upcoming altcoins that much. Some popular exchanges for you to keep an eye on include Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, and Bitfinex. You can use CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko to stay updated with new token listings across multiple exchanges. These platforms often provide information about newly listed tokens, trading volumes and market performance. Keeping track of new token listings can help you stay abreast of investment opportunities and market conditions. It is true that not all tokens are created equal and not all have the potential to grow and increase in value. As the cryptocurrency market continues to evolve, it is likely that certain tokens will persist and attract the attention of investors and traders.

Thanks for your words.

odunybiz

Activity: 658
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 09:48:12 AM

Well, not for me but I think that everyone is eyeing for all of those coins that will be released through Solana. Since it has been pumping, that's able to capitalize on the situation for the community. And the investors are thinking that anything that it will release will be pumping.
Coming from meme coins, to the usual ones and those that have utilities and use case. That's what probably is the pulse of the most investors now in the community.

How Solona become so powerful which is coming from Nowhere? That's quite interesting. Isn't it?

Highly interesting. Most project are just built on Solana and Algo this days. And most of this project are doing well. I know more of this are still coming towards this next bull run.

Huppercase

Activity: 798
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 12:42:59 PM

TonUP tokens caught my eye when they said they were going to be listed on the Bitget exchange and we had the chance to get some of these tokens by joining their bounty campaign last month. i however did not join because i had no idea if this project would be big. from what i know the ICO price was $0.10 and then in the exchange it was already more than $0.50, it went up to $1 weeks ago. it think the price will go further up later.

It's good that you didn't et caught up in that excitement, because Tonup isn't In anyways related to Ton, many investors fell for that trap last season of bullrun and they had their investment under the waters. Look at BNBlaunchpads and other related projects, they are dead today because the hype is gone, even this one is not different, they are only try to use the opportunity of TON blockchain and help raised funds for new projects that are trying to launch on TON chain, that's all about the project.

I'm also not convinced about the sales of the tokens they have sold so far. The venture capitals they listed as partnership is not also convincing because if indeed they invested in TONUP, they don't need to be doing sales at this point and even if they had to, they should be filled up since they started but it seems not to be progressing since they launch the sale to now that I check their website. They also claim to help some projects do some IDO, no any official updates about the sales as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Bobrox

Activity: 1176
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 01:11:16 PM

Right now I am interested with Solana ecosystem coins but not recommended with long term holding just take moment pump or dump in short term, likely with upcoming altcoin interested with Solana meme coins because many of new meme coins launching with Solana network success raise to higher price without long term. But for top altcoin likely LTC, BNB and Ethereum is first priority for long term holding and meme coins as short term investment only.

TonUP tokens caught my eye when they said they were going to be listed on the Bitget exchange and we had the chance to get some of these tokens by joining their bounty campaign last month. i however did not join because i had no idea if this project would be big. from what i know the ICO price was $0.10 and then in the exchange it was already more than $0.50, it went up to $1 weeks ago. it think the price will go further up later.
So excited with TonUp IDO project with price on ICO round $0.1 and sale when first time listing raise above $1, get much profit by participating in TonUp IDO project and hope have another platform IDO of TON coins for several weeks later.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 01:23:49 PM

It is thoughtful perspective to consider Solana ecosystem, in particular given its scalability and strong performance. Solana has gained attention of masses for its high speed transactions with low transaction fees, making it a competitive player in the block chain space.

Protocols within the Solana network are also planning to reward their investors with airdrops who frequently make transaction on Solana network.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 94

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:09:52 PM

Highly interesting. Most project are just built on Solana and Algo this days. And most of this project are doing well. I know more of this are still coming towards this next bull run.
The bull run is always favorite, bull season is around the corner, this is the most appropriate time to set our solid foundations in the system if we're optimistic about making significant profits. We make plans for the promising future,  despite not knowing the fate it could turn out to be, we just have to believe in what we're doing, the projects we're trusting and investing on because the market is risky and most times, these projects ends up been programmed scammed projects or failed to pump due to the volatility and heavy bear season engaged.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 08:32:24 PM

Yes of course. Eloncoin is the name. It is one of the new altcoins in year which has good future. And if you are interested to invest in it, you can download the wallet either the app or mobile or desktop for PC. Though the value is still low but it has bright futures. And the project developers are doing their best to list it in exchange so that people can use it to to p2p. Though they are still working on that for some of the popular exchange. Happy New Year to all that are here!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 03:47:58 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2024, 04:58:49 PM by Sayeds56

Not trying to shill it or anything but I recently found a token named Umareum. Do check out there site. They seem to be an alternative for ETH or Solana with their own ecosystem and they already have a testnet. They have a lot going on their website.
https://umareum.com/
What I'm not comfortable with is they are providing some higher rates on staking which is not a good thing for keeping the price up. But maybe its their way of distributing the coin. I bought a small amount of $50 a day before and currently they are nearly at double. I might sell them off early and get back when they have their own mainnet.

Thanks for sharing this valuable link, I will delve deeper to further investigate the the specific details of this project before I decide to invest any funds. The APY/APR for staking or for providing liquidity is usually higher and sometimes even unrealistic in the initial stage of any DEFI platform, it is considered  as total value locked(TVL) grows up the staking rewards tend to decrease.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Mylittledogsayshi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 04:11:04 PM

Has anyone ever heard of the project, Umareum? Relatively new project, still in Q1. Hearing some conflicting stuff about this one, some even saying it’s a scam…does it seem like a sketchy one to invest in. Would appreciate anyone’s opinion on this.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 05:36:40 PM

If you are excited to buy new altcoins then I would say buy the best tokens from ido then the profit margin will be the best. Many new projects from poolz platform are successfully entering top exchange so good profit can be made. Few days ago I bought work x token from poolz platform which was best and kucoin exchange now have work x. Already they are working on 10 new projects ido which will be completed this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 05:49:49 PM

If you're definitely looking for a new token to invest you can never get a satisfied answer here cause everyone will always have a different opinion and it's left for you to make your research, secondly I don't know of any new token newly launch for now cause I don't run after newly tokens even if I know any I will not mention cause I have never invested in new tokens cause they're not too good in terms of profit, I'm planning to buy some soon but with little amount, I just want to see how it turns out. You should also be very careful with those tokens especially if those tokens are promoted by social media influencers, my staying here I've observe people with different stories about influencers promoting tokens, coins and it has always ended with loss
Tipeform$

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 06:55:01 PM

An upcoming new project that caught my attention that has yet to be listed on the market is the "Smart World Global Token (SWGT)". This coin may catch the attention of many and may not, but this coin caught my eye as an upcoming new project. AMA Live is currently on Binance Exchange and they are selling for $0.13 in presale. I am not telling anyone to invest but you can review this project.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 08:28:55 PM

There are too many good projects that have recently launched in the market and some will be released within a few months. TIA saw massive growth, and their technology is good. Also, Manta is doing well with their great tokenomics and adoption. Some upcoming projects like Eigenlayer, monad, eclipse are in whales attention right now. All these projects are unique in their category, and they are already performing extremely well. Another project i forgot to mention is zksync.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀