Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins important?  (Read 2833 times)
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 04:08:16 PM

There is no doubt that the most appropriate long-term investment for altcoins is ethereum. me too. Even though it has several other altcoins, ethereum is still a priority compared to it. I usually sell other altcoins during bullruns so they are not long-term investments.
I also thought of that because Ethereum has been in the system for a long time now and it is the second to bitcoin in term of Price and value. So if anyone is investing in Ethereum at least the person will have that confidence that he would not lose instead he will make profit from the investment. And not all the altcoins are good to invest in even though they are top 10 in the list.

One thing we have to know is that time of the bear and the bull market of the coin is paramount. And not all coins are good for long term, some are good for short term but if it is for long term and you wnt to make a huge profit from altcoins then Ethereum is the best to recommend.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wtsimis

Activity: 326
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 04:55:47 PM

As far as I know altcoins are called hidden gyms. Because altcoins have seasons. Where each coin hits its maximum value. Moreover, each altcoin tries to survive in the market through a specific feature . Investing in altcoins should be done with a lot of research and market analysis . If you invest in altcoins in a smart way, you can earn good money.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 08:32:16 PM

Scam, death both have in altcoins market so why you want investing altcoins?
My opinion buy dip and sold faster on some profits like to be best revenge for all altcoins investors!
What's your skills and opinion? 
if you want to make a profit in altcoin investment you have to make sure that you purchase when the price is low and hold for long time so that whenever the market Rises you make a profit that is why many people who invest in altcoin always exercise a patient knowing that with a short time the coin mighty rise in order to give a profit for long-term investment

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:45:24 PM

My opinion buy dip and sold faster on some profits like to be best revenge for all altcoins investors!
if you want to make a profit in altcoin investment you have to make sure that you purchase when the price is low and hold for long time so that whenever the market Rises you make a profit that is why many people who invest in altcoin always exercise a patient knowing that with a short time the coin mighty rise in order to give a profit for long-term investment
As said, when our focus is on altcoins, we should be prepared to invest when the price is down and watch the market carefully to experience the best outcome out of the investment. With altcoins, we were able to experience fluctuation, but that was not to the extent of a clear bullish move. There used to be a separate altcoin season, during which we could watch the bounce of the majority of the altcoins. We need to be prepared for the altcoin season to cultivate the profit and re-invest once again when the price drops to the bottom, which is a cyclical process.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 01:12:24 AM

As far as I know altcoins are called hidden gyms. Because altcoins have seasons. Where each coin hits its maximum value. Moreover, each altcoin tries to survive in the market through a specific feature . Investing in altcoins should be done with a lot of research and market analysis . If you invest in altcoins in a smart way, you can earn good money.
Yes,Many investors see altcoins as hidden gems. There are many alt coins that are less known to us but they can give huge profits in the future. Naturally Many alt coins are born and many die in the market. Maximum altcoins are not established in the market except few. I think investing in established altcoins can give double or triple profit in future. If you expect a huge bumper, you need to do a lot of analysis on the coins you want to invest in, but I think choosing such coins is a rare task and you can end up losing your money. Of course you can invest in your top altcoins, hold on and take home your dividends in the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 02:50:18 AM

Yes,Many investors see altcoins as hidden gems. There are many alt coins that are less known to us but they can give huge profits in the future. Naturally Many alt coins are born and many die in the market. Maximum altcoins are not established in the market except few. I think investing in established altcoins can give double or triple profit in future. If you expect a huge bumper, you need to do a lot of analysis on the coins you want to invest in, but I think choosing such coins is a rare task and you can end up losing your money. Of course you can invest in your top altcoins, hold on and take home your dividends in the future.

I really agree, considering the number of altcoins available on the market, do at least simple research before investing there. If you can't do in-depth research with the altcoin you choose, just choose the top 10 coins on CMC. and surely in the long term you will benefit from this investment. If you are still unsure of the top 10 coins, just choose Ethereum for long-term investment.

VFalcon

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 01:27:36 PM

Everyone has their own opinion about it, but as for me if you do your research and well study the ecosystem of the project, you can earn good money investing in projects such as the same Fairspin, a long proven and stable platform. Plus they also have a TFS token with a large APY that can be staking
GoldMagic

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 02:05:49 PM

It is true that some altcoins are scams but it cannot be generalized, for most altcoins it is true it is better to adopt a short strategy to make fast money but there are also solid, serious projects with excellent growth over time that are worth investing in
I agree with you.
usually people who are really familiar with bitcoin and alcoins are always careful to pay attention to alcoins so that they don't lose money.
or they don't invest heavily
small capital but fast profit and promising because it is not a long-term investment.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Sistem Ekosistem Perbankan
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 02:07:54 PM

I really agree, considering the number of altcoins available on the market, do at least simple research before investing there. If you can't do in-depth research with the altcoin you choose, just choose the top 10 coins on CMC. and surely in the long term you will benefit from this investment. If you are still unsure of the top 10 coins, just choose Ethereum for long-term investment.

Searching about coin is very necessary and one should not follow the advice of others because everyone have different opinions so carefully search if you fail to select good coin then at least choose those coins which are showing profitable outcomes from the past.

Coin like Ethereum, BNB and Solana if you choose then they can give you good profit in long term. Ethereum is the second successful coin after bitcoin so one should not hesitate to buy Ethereum if it is in affordable price. New altcoins cannot be choose easily because they are not guaranteed and they don't show an exact price which are shown through prediction and goes down as quickly as they goes up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 10:29:48 PM

Alt coins are the alternative coins of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency of the world. All the other alt coins are developed after bitcoin, that why we are calling it as a altcoins. Altcoin gives more profit then Bitcoin. Because, it is easy to manipulate the price of altcoin, due to low market capitalization.
Altcoin is very important and if they do not exist then we might not know anything about Bitcoin. The emergence of altcoins was in competition with Bitcoin. Some tried but still couldn't meet up. We need to know all these things so that we are not going to attach something that complex to what altcion actually means. There are some people that are still not interested altcoins because they had been brainwashed that they are going to lose money. Those who take risk are the ones that are successful now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 11:12:51 PM

Altcoins are just a part of the crypto market. and the crypto market does not depend at all on these meme coins. In essence, we can admit that meme coins have become one of the biggest players in the crypto market, because of the large number of meme coins that have emerged since Doge achieved great success. So lots of meme coin projects are popping up. And it cannot be denied that there are many meme coin projects that have succeeded in attracting attention and experiencing hype. However, the problem is, most of these meme coins will definitely drop and fall very deeply once they have exceeded the hype. and the price also becomes uncontrollable. Then the project became a rugpull.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 220

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 05:50:19 AM

I really agree, considering the number of altcoins available on the market, do at least simple research before investing there. If you can't do in-depth research with the altcoin you choose, If you are still unsure of the top 10 coins, just choose Ethereum for long-term investment.
The decision of which coins you invest in is yours to make. I think one should not depend on other's decisions for investment. There are quite a number of potential coins to invest in alt coins if you invest in them and hold it for a long period of time you can definitely get the right results.
just choose the top 10 coins on CMC. and surely in the long term you will benefit from this investment.
Yes it is definitely possible to profit by investing in BNB and Ethereum coins which are among the top ten alt coins.The prices of these coins are very low right now and yet there are best opportunities to invest in these coins for all of us. If we invest in these coins then we have to patiently hold these coins for a long time.

smelody

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 09:12:15 AM

If you don't really need altcoins it's better to keep instead of exchanging. This will benefit you in future. Bitcoin is an asset that will benefit you if have it in your wallet. You just need to keep an eye on the investment board.
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 10:47:07 AM

I haven't invested much in altcoins. It would be wrong to say I didn't. I invested in altcoins several times but didn't get much success so I almost gave up on altcoin investing. I think investing in Bitcoin is much better than investing in alt coins. The amount of money we will invest in altcoin coin if we invest bitcoin then we can get double profit from altcoin coin if our luck is with us. I always prefer investing in bitcoins over altcoins. I started bitcoin investment when I saw repeated altcoin investments were not successful and I got a lot of success with bitcoin investment so I will advise everyone to invest in bitcoin. Then investment is up to you if you like altcoin investment of course you can invest if you like bitcoin you can do bitcoin the decision is up to you.

Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 12:16:01 PM

I haven't invested much in altcoins. It would be wrong to say I didn't. I invested in altcoins several times but didn't get much success so I almost gave up on altcoin investing. I think investing in Bitcoin is much better than investing in alt coins. The amount of money we will invest in altcoin coin if we invest bitcoin then we can get double profit from altcoin coin if our luck is with us. I always prefer investing in bitcoins over altcoins. I started bitcoin investment when I saw repeated altcoin investments were not successful and I got a lot of success with bitcoin investment so I will advise everyone to invest in bitcoin. Then investment is up to you if you like altcoin investment of course you can invest if you like bitcoin you can do bitcoin the decision is up to you.
I believe there are still some altcoins in the market which can be good investment in the future. In most cases I have seen investors lose money by investing in such altcoins which are very little known. To me Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best and safest of all other coins. Of course if you invest in Bitcoin and hold it for a long time you can get more than doubling in future. Investing in a coin is always good to prioritize personal decision. If you notice the top alt coins in the market like ETH, BNB, SOL, LTC these are the established coins in the market. If you invest in the altcoins mentioned above along with Bitcoin, you can expect double or triple from here in the upcoming bull season.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 01:37:32 PM

Buying low and selling high is the right way to go about it, however, I wouldn't recommend holding altcoins for the long term because they are highly unpredictable and anything can happen at any given time which is the reason why most traders would never recommend holding a certain altcoin for long term.

Earning profit on altcoins is possible in short-term because they are usually more volatile than Bitcoin as their prices are lower than it. So when you buy an altcoin today, you might even get a selling window after a few hours, if not, maybe tomorrow, day after tomorrow, or maybe next week, but you shouldn't keep holding it when you see a window to take profit just so that you can get more profit because that can go the other way as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
itorai

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 04:24:19 PM

I don't really like altcoins, especially new coins, meme classes, or hype coins. However, many argue for Altcoins, especially the newer projects, that they can experience rapid price growth, providing the potential opportunity for significant investment ROI and I'm also surprised it has always been able to attract so much interest from both investors and developers.
Indeed, most of the new coins often experience rapid price growth that attracts investors as well as developers, perhaps because of the way they promote to attract consumers, but most of the new coins usually do not last so long and the prices tend to be aggressive at the beginning and slow at the peak and the worst thing is that the new coin will weaken its development so that many are stuck and cannot even be resold, so people who are aware of this type of coin will distance themselves from it.
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 192

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 05:24:29 PM

Altcoins are so important, they are the only things keeping that keeps the crypto space market going. Imagine if it was to be only Bitcoin? How many people would be able to afford owning a single unit of Bitcoin. Altcoins came into play and the market was open for new projects and thousands of Altcoins was introduced. Lot of people have made more money from Altcoins than Bitcoin, it has given Bitcoin the run of its life. The best thing that happened to the crypto market space is the introduction of Altcoins every single day.
If bitcoin was the only coin in existence I believe it would be super expensive and every bit of it will be useful. and I believe that Bitcoin sat will plays a big role. Because no body would even want to buy 1 whole bitcoin because of how expensive it will become. rather people will buy it in unit of SATs.

And another thing is that, if there where no altcoin the crypto currency market would have been a more reliable and trusted place because all concentration will be on it. 

benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 07:59:19 AM

I don't really like altcoins, especially new coins, meme classes, or hype coins. However, many argue for Altcoins, especially the newer projects, that they can experience rapid price growth, providing the potential opportunity for significant investment ROI and I'm also surprised it has always been able to attract so much interest from both investors and developers.

Even if you don't like altcoins, most crypto communities still rely on and believe in other cryptocurrencies, even in meme coins, which means that this is just proof that there are many communities before that are advancing in life because of cryptocurrency, especially when times when it hit in 2017.

Even though there are other altcoins that I have made a good profit from, now I am holding some of them for the bull run that is coming this year until next year.

Nikita2024

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 09:59:28 AM

Altcoins offers a lot of new opportuniities for people, but not all of them are useful for people. It is necessary to remember that a lot of fake altcoins and fake projects appear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: