Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin will accepted worldwide for legal then price rising $100k??  (Read 1460 times)
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 11:12:21 PM

If btc is legally accepted in all countries then huge number of investors will increase. and the use of btc in various fields will increase.

what is your opinion about this?

It is highly imposible that all countries will adopt bitcoin as legal tender.
because every country already has a legal tender in the form of currency that is used as a means of payment.
If bitcoin is used as a legal tender, it can kill the country's local currency.
But I don’t think OP meant Bitcoin being accepted as the default currency for all the countries. I think what he’s saying is that if all the countries can accept it as a legal means of making payment. So, people transacting in Bitcoin without any issue. But then, even if it’s that simple, I don’t think all the countries will eventually accept Bitcoin. There will always be stubborn countries who will just want to decline so they look different. But for a fact, I believe that as the day goes by, many countries will legalize and accept Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danadc

Activity: 952
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 02:21:38 PM

Everything that has to do with Bitcoin is quite obvious that things can be very good, because there is talk that it can reach $100k , but the most Positive in their Analysis may have said that it will reach more than $150k, which makes me It seems pretty good, that means that now everything that comes with bitcoin is favorable for us , those of us who have some debt exchange because that is Something that can benefit us, we are the people who have Emotions , which sometimes lets us get carried away by that , and the only thing that makes us human, the fact that we have many things to review in order to be successful is that, being human and doing things with love so that we all do well, some of us keep bitcoin and put it in Hodl mode, because I'm afraid the next increase could be bigger, to more than $100k.

The least believers do not Recommend leaving bitcoin because they say it will fall a lot, there will always be enemies and people who do not have a very good view of this , I Understand them, but it is something that is our decision, and our future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 08:24:08 PM

If btc is legally accepted in all countries then huge number of investors will increase. and the use of btc in various fields will increase.

because every country already has a legal tender in the form of currency that is used as a means of payment.
But I don’t think OP meant Bitcoin being accepted as the default currency for all the countries. I think what he’s saying is that if all the countries can accept it as a legal means of making payment. So, people transacting in Bitcoin without any issue. But then, even if it’s that simple, I don’t think all the countries will eventually accept Bitcoin. There will always be stubborn countries who will just want to decline so they look different. But for a fact, I believe that as the day goes by, many countries will legalize and accept Bitcoin.
Recognition and adoption might really be that still on the move but it doesnt mean that it would really be that applicable in most parts of the world on which there would really be those places on which they would really be banning or prohibiting Bitcoin or in overall cryptocurrency ideas. This is why it would really be that better that you shouldnt really be that too optimistic about global adoption scale because not all government of each country would really be having that kind of easy approach towards crypto on which we do even see up to this moment that there would really be those places on which they do make out some consideration and regulating it
but most of them are really that still on neutral or in between. They cant be sure whether they would be accepting it or not as of this moment and also we've seen into those countries who had completely ban
Bitcoin or crypto on circulating out into their country on which we know that it cant be completely get rid of it but having these prohibitions really do sucks as a crypto enthusiast living into that place.

$100k is really just that small if we do speak about global adoption scale into the sense that majority of country does share up on the same positive sentiment towards Bitcoin
then we cant really just that be able to see those digits or numbers but it would really be much more higher.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 08:41:14 PM
Merited by skarais (2), alankasman (1)

-snip-
Recognition and adoption might really be that still on the move but it doesnt mean that it would really be that applicable in most parts of the world on which there would really be those places on which they would really be banning or prohibiting Bitcoin or in overall cryptocurrency ideas. This is why it would really be that better that you shouldnt really be that too optimistic about global adoption scale because not all government of each country would really be having that kind of easy approach towards crypto on which we do even see up to this moment that there would really be those places on which they do make out some consideration and regulating it
but most of them are really that still on neutral or in between. They cant be sure whether they would be accepting it or not as of this moment and also we've seen into those countries who had completely ban
Bitcoin or crypto on circulating out into their country on which we know that it cant be completely get rid of it but having these prohibitions really do sucks as a crypto enthusiast living into that place.
I don't imagine that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will reach global scale adoption levels easily any time soon. The government needs quite a long time to consider all aspects that could have an impact on its implementation, both negative and positive. So far governments have tended to think about how to compete with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with CBDCs, so they will think about the idea and roll it out.

Apart from government regulations that prohibit bitcoin as a legal means of payment, in some countries it is also necessary to consider many other factors before determining the legality of its use case. Bitcoin does not have a physical form like other currencies, Bitcoin also cannot guarantee that investors will not lose money and none of the users can guarantee that their money will never be lost if they lose access to their wallet. The government considers that to be a number of reasons, but it is not the main reason.

$100k is really just that small if we do speak about global adoption scale into the sense that majority of country does share up on the same positive sentiment towards Bitcoin
then we cant really just that be able to see those digits or numbers but it would really be much more higher.
Bitcoin doesn't need global adoption to reach $100k, it just needs more trust from big investors to invest in it to get $100k in value. A halving could help bitcoin break $100k in the future, as could a spot bitcoin ETF.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
oktana

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 08:54:41 PM

~~~

Like I mentioned earlier, I actually do not believe that all countries in the world will accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies at large. But the post if about ‘what if’. So the responses are tied to the assumption of Bitcoin being accepted by every country in the world. And like you agreed, $100k as the value of Bitcoin is small as it will likely be way more than that considering that it isn’t just a couple of countries or the top countries but every country including all big countries too. That would be massive ‘if’ it were to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 10:35:05 PM

Like I mentioned earlier, I actually do not believe that all countries in the world will accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies at large. But the post if about ‘what if’. So the responses are tied to the assumption of Bitcoin being accepted by every country in the world. And like you agreed, $100k as the value of Bitcoin is small as it will likely be way more than that considering that it isn’t just a couple of countries or the top countries but every country including all big countries too. That would be massive ‘if’ it were to happen.
If this had to be equalized for all countries in terms of accepting Bitcoin like accepting other currencies in life, of course the threat would be the value of the fiat currency in each country itself. Even though Bitcoin does not aim to kill any country's currency, this could happen as a result of Bitcoin's increasing use and increasing trust by many people so that there is a possibility of experiencing major changes in its value or price. So I wouldn't assume it's the same for every country in their desire to accept Bitcoin (if that actually happens)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
oktana

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 11:51:19 PM

If this had to be equalized for all countries in terms of accepting Bitcoin like accepting other currencies in life, of course the threat would be the value of the fiat currency in each country itself. Even though Bitcoin does not aim to kill any country's currency, this could happen as a result of Bitcoin's increasing use and increasing trust by many people so that there is a possibility of experiencing major changes in its value or price. So I wouldn't assume it's the same for every country in their desire to accept Bitcoin (if that actually happens)
It’s surprising how you still seem to miss the point too. OP is simply asking a question saying that if crypto is accepted in all counties, will the value be up to $100k. He isn’t saying that it’ll happen that way, he is just assuming it was the case. For even half the countries to accept bitcoin, it’ll be a lot, that’s totally known but what if Bitcoin somehow pulls through, do you think it’ll be worth up to $100k. That’s his question.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Marvelman

Activity: 994
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 12:57:17 AM

If every single country out there said Yeah, Bitcoin's good with us, that would make a ton more people want some.  When more people want something but there's still only so much of it to go around, the price shoots up.  So if all at once billions more people could actually use Bitcoin for buying stuff it wouldn't shock me at all if one Bitcoin wound up costing way over 100 grand.  Might even hit a million bucks.  Hard to say for sure, but more demand equals higher prices.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 01:48:10 PM

What about El Salvador (the first country who made it possible) and the other two countries who followed their foot steps? I'm sure they also have a currency which is a legal tender before they gave BTC the same status. They are a proof that it can also happen to the rest but we should be patient because it can take some time. They say that two is better than one.

So, if we already have alternative payment methods, then why can they just maximize their potential? Even them didn't kill the countries main currency so what is the difference of BTC? People will just use them equally or there will still be more people that will use the common/traditional ones.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 141

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 09:48:33 PM

that's for sure, when the adoption of bitcoin increases then its value also increases, people will only see Bitcoin as something they have to have but the bad effect is that when adoption increases then Bitcoin fees also increase, just look at the current example, the ordinal protocol that rides in the bitcoin network, bitcoin transactions have increased sharply, as a result, there are many bitcoin transactions that have not been completed quickly, it is clear that if there is no best solution to make bitcoin fees more stable then the only people who will use bitcoin and also invest in bitcoin are people who have a good economy only, Bitcoin will become a very special asset, which can only be owned by a handful of people.  There is still a lot of speculation going on in Bitcoin, especially as adoption increases rapidly.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 08:58:28 PM

~~~

Im not saying that it would happen on which we arent that blind that government wont really be that letting things to happen on which it wouldnt be so shocking on that scenario.We are really just that assuming if ever
adoption scale would really be that on global aspect on which it cant really be that possible. Now that the price is heading almost 50k then we arent still on a bull run yet. We dont need that global adoption phase
for us to reach $100k in speaking of price. We can really be able to reach out those numbers without needing that thing but still we do know that adoption and recognition is really on the move
on which it is something that would really be inevitable to happen. Reaching out 100k would really be just that a piece of cake and something that could be achieve so easily
even if we are really just that approaching that mid-way bull run.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 09:44:32 PM

well this is too much to handle when world wide adopt bitcoin as their legal currency maybe it will not only double the price it self maybe more than what you are expecting from it. as you can see if bitcoin can be use as a payment method by buying and paying some other bills etc. But in reality we had so called blind government that only wants fiat which they can easily benefit from people or others that can make them more rich what a greedy nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: