Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MUN] Muniti: First touristic cryptocurrency - X11, D2D - Multi-algo soon  (Read 120434 times)
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 03:15:28 PM

Any news from anyone, or evidence of D2D? Why are 90% of all coins in the top 4 addresses if they should have already been distributed?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/mun/#!rich

Good question, wait answer from Radi!

It is a staged distribution. It will take many months. So most the coins should still be in the known wallets.

From the OP
Coin distribution: details

The total number of coins will be 76000000. 32% of them will  be premined, i.e. 24182000. 1% of the pre-mine will be reserved for l-Istrina.

According to the latest census, there are 150141 private households. Each household will be receiving 156 Muniti. Our team's rigs will also be mining Muniti, which reserve will be dedicated for bounties and logistics.

The distribution will initiate on the 5th of June, 2014. The first distribution will consist of 30% of each household's total entitlement, meaning that every household will receive 47 Muniti. The distribution will take place over a period of 30 days, sending out the paper wallets locality by locality. This will ensure that the distribution takes place step by step and in piecemeal fashion. The second part of the distribution will start on the 16th of August, 2014, which is the morrow of a national holiday: the Holy Feast of St. Mary. On this day in 1942,  a British convoy managed to make it to the Grand Harbour at the end of WWII, saving the Maltese people from famine after being bombarded by the enemies for a long period of time, cutting off all supplies and help from outside. The second distribution will consist of 28% of each household's total entitlement, meaning that every household will receive 44 Muniti. The same method and length of time as the first distribution will be used.

The third distribution will take place on the 9th of December, 2014, which is another day following a national holiday - "Il-Vitorja" (the Victory). Another 28% of each household's entitlement will be distributed, which amounts to 44 muniti. The final distribution will take place on the 11th of February, and will consist of the remaining 14% of the entitlement, amounting to 22 Muniti. The address for first maildrop  is mWuwabhbmNHyYNLbQ8pzYfnFymHm5JicXf. The address for the bounties is me4HkydLYfdH3PP2oDudqRYnpFvxuCL3K2. The rest of the reserve for the other distributions is situated in magsvXHxvJhN3i3pEoSCPGJr5VwzFVgkrF.

And where did you get this information?

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
griffitsj

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

This info is on the OP. 
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 03:43:00 PM

What is it "OP"?

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 03:43:50 PM

What is it "OP"?

OP = Original Post[er]

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 03:51:10 PM

What is it "OP"?

OP = Original Post[er]

Thanks for answer.

Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:33:13 PM

sorry to say, but I invited the devs to the monthly bitcoin meeting held in malta and nobody even cared to reply. what are you afraid of?
cryptoface

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:49:21 PM

sorry to say, but I invited the devs to the monthly bitcoin meeting held in malta and nobody even cared to reply. what are you afraid of?

That is really strange.. do you see any sign off the d2d in Malta?
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

Perhaps there were some difficulties in the distribution of coins?

coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:57:30 PM

Dev hasn't posted in a week, and last time he posted he mentioned personal issues. I hope he's alright. It sure seems like a lot of work went into this coin but there's practically radio silence now and no updates on D2D. Very odd.
YBC

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:34:38 PM

Reasons to believe this is a scam:
--Silence from Devs, no twitter updates, no photos (which would be easy quick win)
--no news stories coming from Malta about D2D
--the contradiction of people investing so much money in D2D but not buying any of the coins themselves when they are so cheap
--recent followers on twitter are all bitcoin accounts - I would expect a few Maltese that get interested when they get free coins and then follow the twitter

Reasons to believe this is for real:
--Radi does seem really honest and truthful in all his posts
--Some people do keep mining in the background, and logically why would they when it is completely unprofitable - unless it is the Devs? It fits in with what they say on the muniticoin website about them using X11 to mine in Malta themselves in the hot weather
--Recently there are a lot of buy orders and the price has been stable: top order on bittrex is for 300,000 - probably about 10% of mined coins, 2nd order is for 1.96million - probably about 70% of all mined coins.
Why are some people so confident?
--If it was a scam they would just sell off all the premined coins on bittrex now as they know it's not going to recover or there will be no more photos, and still get about 0.85btc. The fact that they do not do that leads me to believe it's not a scam.

Any new information I could find recently:
--Saw this most recent article http://www.the-report.net/malta/jun2014/969-digital-malta-welcomes-investors
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 08:08:22 PM

I think that covers the events Radi not as often as I would like, but only in the case, and if he stopped writing mean things accumulate.

cryptoface

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:12:11 PM

Reasons to believe this is a scam:
--Silence from Devs, no twitter updates, no photos (which would be easy quick win)
--no news stories coming from Malta about D2D
--the contradiction of people investing so much money in D2D but not buying any of the coins themselves when they are so cheap
--recent followers on twitter are all bitcoin accounts - I would expect a few Maltese that get interested when they get free coins and then follow the twitter

Reasons to believe this is for real:
--Radi does seem really honest and truthful in all his posts
--Some people do keep mining in the background, and logically why would they when it is completely unprofitable - unless it is the Devs? It fits in with what they say on the muniticoin website about them using X11 to mine in Malta themselves in the hot weather
--Recently there are a lot of buy orders and the price has been stable: top order on bittrex is for 300,000 - probably about 10% of mined coins, 2nd order is for 1.96million - probably about 70% of all mined coins.
Why are some people so confident?
--If it was a scam they would just sell off all the premined coins on bittrex now as they know it's not going to recover or there will be no more photos, and still get about 0.85btc. The fact that they do not do that leads me to believe it's not a scam.

Any new information I could find recently:
--Saw this most recent article http://www.the-report.net/malta/jun2014/969-digital-malta-welcomes-investors

i am sure its not a scam to. Just a great plan with a disappointing outcome so far. but yes it sucks we don’t hear a thing from Radi and have no proof of the d2d! i still believe muniti has a chance to grow big but we need to have some honest updates from the dev/s. the handful off people still left in this thread are staying surprisingly positive. anny other coin thread would have people screaming scam if the dev don’t respond within 2 days. so radi if it still is your intension to make muniti a great coin. give us the info we are waiting for and tell us how we can help you out!
Herbix

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:14:49 AM

I'm a long time supporter but it does look quite bad that dev has been online several times in the last days but hasn't answered any recent questions in this thread.

Small support on the coin will slowly decline to nothing unless the community gets reply from Radi.

balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

persistence wins here. If dev is persistent and keeps calm and carries on this will be ok. We can't all be rich in one day. Just keep going and going and going as long as it takes. It'll be fine in the end.
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:53:54 AM

Who raised the difficult?

YBC

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:17:24 AM

Yeah I saw that - difficulty right up to 5 from just 1.... price down at next to nothing though
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:49:20 AM

Yeah I saw that - difficulty right up to 5 from just 1.... price down at next to nothing though

Maybe is multipool in and out.

karkkis

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:07:02 PM

persistence wins here. If dev is persistent and keeps calm and carries on this will be ok. We can't all be rich in one day. Just keep going and going and going as long as it takes. It'll be fine in the end.

I hope you are right. Sadly this is beginning to remind me of another failed country coin with good intentions - hawaii coin. No scamming there, just general lack of interest and hype.. maybe because it isn't pump n dump coin but legitimate real effort and doesn't attract the pumpers.

Anyway, I am still waiting what happens, as this is a good effort, and shouldn't go wasted. Things change really soon in alt coin land. One good positive news,  like a Maltese poker site accepting muniti as currency etc, and thing skyrocket faster than you can say "I mined my muniti". 

I am not giving up on this yet. Neither should anyhone with interest in this coin !
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:54:46 PM

I hope you are right. Sadly this is beginning to remind me of another failed country coin with good intentions - hawaii coin. No scamming there, just general lack of interest and hype.. maybe because it isn't pump n dump coin but legitimate real effort and doesn't attract the pumpers.

Anyway, I am still waiting what happens, as this is a good effort, and shouldn't go wasted. Things change really soon in alt coin land. One good positive news,  like a Maltese poker site accepting muniti as currency etc, and thing skyrocket faster than you can say "I mined my muniti".  

I am not giving up on this yet. Neither should anyhone with interest in this coin !

of course i am right. 1st rule of success: never give up

This project is good. There is a place for this altcoin i am sure.
Isn't it what everyone wants? An altcoin with purpose. Well, here you have it.
I guess the pumpers come in once the airdrop is done.
Altcoins are in general under pressure since months now. That market will turn later. And when it does, this coin should still be around. And if it is it will appreciate quite a bit.
Let's concentrate on making things good while we buy up coins on the very low Wink
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:21:29 PM

.conf file?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: