Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it Advisable joining Bitcoin signal group?  (Read 833 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 04:27:04 AM

Those who have less knowledge about trading usually join different signal groups and follow those signals. Following others' signals usually means dependence on others in trading which is never safe. And who will you trust now in this time of fraud there are many fraudsters who will take money from you by giving you wrong signal and you will invest by trusting that signal and lose money in this case you risk losing your investment money as well as such fraudsters you know. There is a possibility of losing the money paid so it is better not to follow other's signals. Try to build your trading skills. When you gain enough knowledge and skills about trading yourself, you will not trust other people's signals. So in my opinion it is better not to follow all these signals.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 04:40:42 AM

I remember being new in this forum  as I have joined multiple signal group , at least I have 3 in facebook and plenty in telegram but after a year? I deleted them all and ending following anyone .
because Never that they bring accurate signal instead mostly are just shitcoin promotion and link giving groups.

YUriy1991

Activity: 896
Merit: 217

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 04:47:03 AM

I think this is closely related to time. a businessman does not want his time to be wasted. It's really difficult to find a group that is recommended and has a good reputation, let alone one that is free. However, in reality those who enter through paid groups (operated by experienced traders) have higher chances and help make better trading decisions and sometimes, there are also losers, but I think that is very normal because what makes price predictions is humans, who still have fluctuating emotional levels, not robots.

and if I pay attention to the discussion in your last claim it is also not wrong for us to review again about their performance and it is also possible that Some groups may use manipulative tactics to attract paying members this is due to a lack of transparency so that it often raises doubts about the accuracy and reliability of the signals given.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 05:12:06 AM

I remember being new in this forum  as I have joined multiple signal group , at least I have 3 in facebook and plenty in telegram but after a year? I deleted them all and ending following anyone .
because Never that they bring accurate signal instead mostly are just shitcoin promotion and link giving groups.

Same here. I joined many signal groups on TG thinking it can help to spot the right project, as well as sell at the perfect time. But majority of projects that they're shilling are shitcoins and it's for their own interest. Hence if you didn't know about this, you might fall in their trap.

Anyway, as others have said, if the signal group is free then why not? But don't forget to always DYOR. It's still much better if you have your own understanding on the particular project and not relying on any signal groups.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 05:43:13 AM

Don't join those groups. They are most likely scam groups in telegram, whatsapp and so on.  You can try if you wish to take some risks, but don't pay for those premium groups. They will give you signals that are publicly available. Or just give you random signal and some how manage to get lucky. And then there are those groups that just pump and dump shitcoins. I can guarantee you that those group are there just to scam people. They pump small market cap coins by buying the coins, convinces other to invest too because a "pump" is going on, and when other starts to invest, the price goes even higher. Eventually at the end, the "top level" members, will dump their coins to the bottom members, leaving them with next to  nothing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:16:26 AM

don't waste your time and money mate , you will only facing a possible scam or stupid advises  , better to do your homework instead because do not forget that your money is your sole responsibility and not theirs .
and prevent from joining people that will only have interest in taking your money and not to make you grow.
in this market there are so much like this and only few that will care for your funds.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:37:26 AM

don't waste your time and money mate , you will only facing a possible scam or stupid advises  , better to do your homework instead because do not forget that your money is your sole responsibility and not theirs .
and prevent from joining people that will only have interest in taking your money and not to make you grow.
in this market there are so much like this and only few that will care for your funds.
One of the core ideas behind bitcoin is to not allow a third party to take decisions regarding our money which we may not agree with.

However this not only applies to holding our coins ourselves and not on an online wallet or getting rid of most of our fiat and get bitcoin as it cannot be minted by governments, this also applies when it comes to the financial decisions that may change our lives, and while it may seem to be a good option to let a third party tell us in which coin to invest, when and how much, this goes against the philosophy of bitcoin, and as such a person doing this will not only lose whatever money is dedicated to follow those signals, in my mind they are not qualified to hold bitcoin and eventually they will lose it too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 07:01:13 AM

If I declare that a coin toos result will be heads it will be correct 50% of the time. This does not mean that I can see the future but I am just juggling what I already know.

Signals groups make predictions on what they have a gut feeling with or opposite of what they are going to do. One might feel that we all here giving the advice to not join such groups are actually the bad people attempting to drag down our fellow users, in such case please do join and see for yourself.

We speak out of knowledge and experience, but feel free to experiment with your money at your own risk. Or even better try dummy trading on paper based on the signals and track how many are good or bad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
irhact

Activity: 602
Merit: 749

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 07:57:49 AM
Merited by Sandra_hakeem (2), Liliana1304 (2)

I have been reffered to join some signal groups but considering how everyone is claiming to no almost everything about Bitcoin trading which actually they did not, which resulted for many people to lose their money because of Crypto signal groups, were as they put almost all their money thinking the signal is a sure, little did they know they were making a terrible mistake.

Signal groups are awful and if you're joining any one don't trust everything you see there, most signal groups were create to just be pumping shitcoins and whenever a shitcoin get pumped it always dumps later and if you're not smart, you'll be the individual others dump on. If you're just starting to trade, you can use signal groups but you shouldn't make it your permanent solution to trading, you have to learn how to trade so you can do all the analysis by yourself.

Don't pay money for any signal group, the paid ones they're all fake and only depending on your paid fee as main source of income and not their trading ability that's why they're dropping signals which you can't win with all the signals that they'll be sending in the paid group.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 08:38:00 AM

-snip-

So what do you guys think, let's share knowledge.
There are no restrictions on joining the signal group as long as they as the owner invite you to join.
Such groups have appeared quite a lot lately. If any of us use Telegram on a smartphone, you may open the Telegram application on your smartphone and see that someone has added us to the trading signal group.

Activities in it, almost every member sends proof that they have withdrawn the profits they have earned while joining and running it.
To me it's very annoying and looks like a crap group.
They are in it like selling medicine, but in reality they are sick.
People who are tempted by the nominal amount distributed to the group will send money. Maybe one time people who deposit money will get a percentage of the profit, the next they will lose track.

Is it recommended to join, for me not.
Trading and investing in Bitcoins is not essential to join them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 513

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 04:12:15 PM

I don't think it's recommended, but if you need it why don't you join the community. there are many bitcoin signal community. but I personally look for free ones not paid ones because it's the same we still have to make our own decisions to go into buying or selling the btc that we have

Whether it's a paid signal group or not, most of those groups are just a total waste of time. Because even those who seem to be free signal groups don't publish full, good signals, they always have some Information to hide from you, and they will be asking you to subscribe to their VIP service before you can start receiving some few good, successful signals. Some times they can even show you some past successful trades that they have made, and they will ask you to pay for VIP so you can earn such a profit, and most times, even after you have paid, you will not get any better signal. The best thing is for one to practise on their own and learn to be more dependent on their trading decisions.

Cheers 🥂, Dr.Bitcoin_Strange 👺👺

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 04:28:11 PM

I don't think it's recommended, but if you need it why don't you join the community. there are many bitcoin signal community. but I personally look for free ones not paid ones because it's the same we still have to make our own decisions to go into buying or selling the btc that we have

Whether it's a paid signal group or not, most of those groups are just a total waste of time. Because even those who seem to be free signal groups don't publish full, good signals, they always have some Information to hide from you, and they will be asking you to subscribe to their VIP service before you can start receiving some few good, successful signals. Some times they can even show you some past successful trades that they have made, and they will ask you to pay for VIP so you can earn such a profit, and most times, even after you have paid, you will not get any better signal. The best thing is for one to practise on their own and learn to be more dependent on their trading decisions.

It's not about being a paid group or not; it can lead to a loss of funds even if it's a free one if you follow their signals and things don't turn out the way you want them to. I personally wouldn't follow something that was told to a group without any information or data justifying this move; I'd rather risk the money myself than blindly follow what a stranger claims. There will certainly be some success stories, but there will also be a large number of people who have lost because they made the wrong trades just because someone told them that it would thrive or crash. Would you jump off a cliff just because a stranger in a random group told you to?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 05:23:26 PM

Free signal group, you can join. If they later ask you to pay money or luring you to pay money, leave the group.

If it is a pay signal group, avoid them and do not join. If they can trade and make money from trading, they will not ask anyone to pay.

What people are doing is to look for victims of what they (the scammers ) are not professional at and use it to scam their victims.

Signal groups are created in order to at least teach beginner traders the basics of trading. They teach you the fundamentals in order to understand techniques and instruments to understand both the extrinsic and intrinsic factors in forecasting cryptocurrency prices on the market.

Though this may be the case, majority of these signal groups have been created in order to perpetuate fraud. They take advantage of the feeble minds of beginners by asking ridiculous amounts of prices and charge them weekly.

This is also the reason on why some signal groups are just not worth it given that there are free courses being offered on most social platforms and videos.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptSafe

Activity: 728
Merit: 421

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 05:26:07 PM

What's the point demanding for fee when you too can trade with your signals to make huge amount of profit from it. Why hiding part of a signal which you are supposed to give out just because of fee so as to lure people to paying fee just to join VIP group. All these gimmicks are just to get at the newbies with no idea how they run their tricks. It is unfortunate that even after falling victim of such, some would still fall victim again for such.  

After my first experience with this pump and dump shitcoin scam group, I made sure not to allow myself stay in any group I am added to without prior notice from whoever did that.

They are all scammers.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Fiatless

Activity: 532
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:11:24 PM

I remember being new in this forum  as I have joined multiple signal group , at least I have 3 in facebook and plenty in telegram but after a year? I deleted them all and ending following anyone .
One can hardly see a selfless group that will give out these signals without financial benefit. Most of these groups are created solely for profit making. They want to get traffic and make money from advertisements that's all. Their signals are based on speculation or trial and error. Sometimes these signals tends to favor members but most times they are always on the contrary.

Same here. I joined many signal groups on TG thinking it can help to spot the right project, as well as sell at the perfect time. But majority of projects that they're shilling are shitcoins and it's for their own interest. Hence if you didn't know about this, you might fall in their trap.

Anyway, as others have said, if the signal group is free then why not? But don't forget to always DYOR. It's still much better if you have your own understanding on the particular project and not relying on any signal groups.
If the moderators of these groups observe that they now have many followers, the next phase will be to introduce a shitcoin or fake investment scheme. Most people will end up being scammed and the group will be closed. The same moderators will end up opening another social media account and renaming the signal group. No doubt there are som good signal groups but we should always do our research and never allow these groups to blindly influence our investment decisions. With more understanding of the crypto space, one can always make good predictions.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 07:57:04 PM

Free signal group, you can join. If they later ask you to pay money or luring you to pay money, leave the group.

If it is a pay signal group, avoid them and do not join. If they can trade and make money from trading, they will not ask anyone to pay.

What people are doing is to look for victims of what they (the scammers ) are not professional at and use it to scam their victims.
I do not always people to join signal groups and I do not also see it as a problem for people to join. In this industry, if you can not work hard, you work smart. What I do not support is scamming.

Meanwhile if a particular group has been giving working signals and you make money from it. I do not see it as a problem if you can pay some token for appropriation and keep the group going. You don't just advice them to leave the group immediately they mention money. They aren't running a charity group ofcourse.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 08:06:58 PM

NO. These groups are usually scams.
They will either use you as "crowd" to bet against, so they will give you false signals and go the other way, or they will charge you fees for random signals that can be good or bad, depending on how lucky you are, or they'll do both of these things at once. IMO it's a waste of your time and money because you can't really predict the move of a coin, unless you have insiders who know that there's going to be an ETF approved or that the court case against someone is going to be made public, or dropped.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 08:49:58 PM

There are lots of signal group on telegram which is the place where we can see that many of the signal groups operate. There is nothing bad with joining a signal which could be a source to understand more about the market and hoe to analyze the market if we strictly look closely to study many of the signal thay we see. We need to know how to trade for us to understand how some of the traders analyse the market.

Sometimes, the follow Bitcoin fundamentals to decide whether they will be buying or selling. I have seen many of the pump and dump signal groups having large numbers of traders with few whales that will trade the particular coin they choose to trade to either send the price to the moon or sell there holdings to make the price of the coin pairs to fall drastically.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 09:03:17 PM

Signal groups are created in order to at least teach beginner traders the basics of trading. They teach you the fundamentals in order to understand techniques and instruments to understand both the extrinsic and intrinsic factors in forecasting cryptocurrency prices on the market.

Though this may be the case, majority of these signal groups have been created in order to perpetuate fraud. They take advantage of the feeble minds of beginners by asking ridiculous amounts of prices and charge them weekly.

This is also the reason on why some signal groups are just not worth it given that there are free courses being offered on most social platforms and videos.
I don't think the signal groups were going to teach you the basics of Bitcoin. This was designed to encourage people to trade despite their lack of trade understanding. This is also for traders who do not have time to analyze the market but are eager to trade. Unfortunately, it has been widely used by scammers to prey on people who lack trading skills by giving false signals. So I hope we can be aware of this in order to avoid wasting my time and money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 907

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 09:17:38 PM

I have been reffered to join some signal groups but considering how everyone is claiming to no almost everything about Bitcoin trading which actually they did not, which resulted for many people to lose their money because of Crypto signal groups, were as they put almost all their money thinking the signal is a sure, little did they know they were making a terrible mistake.
I don’t believe any trading signal is real, I believe all the people providing trading signals are just looking for money to feed, because before you can be added to their group, then their will be a certain amount which they will request from you. Most of them always add people to a general group where they will be talking about bitcoin or trading, most of the post they will be dropping on the group are gotten from google which they will use that to deceive people, at the end they will convince people to pay before they can be added to a premium group or VIP group.

If you are desperate looking for signal group, then you will be the one to lose, because you will be asked to pay money before you will be given the signal, then after paying and u are being given the signal, then you will have to use your money to trade, and if the trade goes against what you are asked to do, then the money you paid for the signal is gone, and the money which you used to trade is also gone.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███