Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient and you will be there soon.  (Read 980 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 10:40:07 PM

Quote from: Kelvinid
-snip-
So if the price of BTC reach $60k in 30 years, you will not sell your BTC? Don't you know that many people will sell and save the money and wait for the price to decrease before they can buy again to wait for another bull, and before that 30 years the price of BTC will reach $100k he or she has made a huge amount of money. What about some bad happen that may lead to death, but we don't pray for such thing to happen but is a something that can come at anytime as long we are human, and you know that many BTC holders don't use to share their wallets detail to their children, wife or husband based on past experiences, so if you hold like 25 years hoping that the price will reach $100k and the price manage to hit $65k and you continue holding and something happen, what do you think will happen to your money.
I understand what you're worried about - but every investor or holder has probably thought of their own way out including inheritance.

If you can be a bitcoin holder for over 3 decades - then why don't you? The problem here is not when you take profits - but how you manage the risk of your investment as long as you don't want to sell it for financial or other reasons. It's true that it's always good to sell at a profit instead of holding on forever - but all of us are not the same.
When it comes to financial status then each one of us would really be different. Let those people who do tend to hold like forever or long years then they are those people who do have other income source on which they

wouldn't really bother about their Bitcoin investment or crypto if ever it would really be going into the ground since they do have other sources on which they could be able to sustain on which this is something that would really be that an issue for those people who are really that relying with their crypto investment and this is why they would really be making those immediate steps on the time that they do saw that they are making profits or having those gains on which they would really be normally be selling out their coins for profits and rinse and rpeat.

Patience is something that would really be a behavior which is mostly that would be applied into this investment specially on crypto specially into those coins or projects which does really have that potential.
If you are really that impulsive when it comes to your emotion then crypto market isnt really for you because you would most likely be keeping on committing mistakes because of sudden
changes of price and same as with your emotions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 10:13:41 AM

-snip-
Patience is something that would really be a behavior which is mostly that would be applied into this investment specially on crypto specially into those coins or projects which does really have that potential.
If you are really that impulsive when it comes to your emotion then crypto market isnt really for you because you would most likely be keeping on committing mistakes because of sudden

Patience is a measure of a person's ability, where they can survive and not panic with the fluctuating state of the crypto market.
If they are able to withstand various shocks, then they will be able to hold until the ATH is reached, but will they hold for life?
of course, it will not be recommended, because there must be a highest target to sell.

And those who are truly impulsive will continue to be affected because their emotions are unstable.
Price drops become emotional turmoil that will affect their investment.

When prices crash they will try to sell, not buy to add to their assets. But when Fomo happens they start to want to buy.
Things will get messy and people like this will not be able to adapt to the volatile crypto market. 
uswa56

Activity: 812
Merit: 211

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 11:26:54 AM

Patient is one of the key every BTC holders must embrace when waiting for bull market to come, because is a type of season every long and short BTC holders want to see before the end of the year before they can visit the market to sell. I bought BTC early last year when the price was $20k, and the price has taken a good step early this year to hit $30k which is very close to my expectations before I will start selling my BTC to have another opportunity to buy and hold for another bull to come. If you can endure with the current price situation, and hold not to allow any challenges make you to sell in this condition, I guess you will make a huge amount of profits from your holding soon. If the price of BTC reach $40k next month will you sell? I know many people will not sell until the price reach $100k, which it will take a long years before such dream will come to pass. What is your opinion.
After what happened to the Bitcoin price in the past, I have no doubt that patience with holding Bitcoin will bear sweet results, especially if we are able to be patient for a long period of time for the next few years, I'm sure the target will be achieved.
But apart from that, like what you did was right and now you can relax more because no matter what happens you still benefit if you sell it now, being able to buy at 20k is a big advantage and I agree with you that it is better to hold in a longer timeframe to wait for the price of 100k, it will be reached even if in a slightly longer timeframe.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 02:22:29 PM

The best key when we want to profit in bitcoin investment is to always be patient, as long as we can be patient then we can get profit, if we want to get short term profits then the easiest thing we do is sell on spot exchanges then we set the price as desired or target profit what we want.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 07:36:36 PM

Patient is one of the key every BTC holders must embrace when waiting for bull market to come, because is a type of season every long and short BTC holders want to see before the end of the year before they can visit the market to sell. I bought BTC early last year when the price was $20k, and the price has taken a good step early this year to hit $30k which is very close to my expectations before I will start selling my BTC to have another opportunity to buy and hold for another bull to come. If you can endure with the current price situation, and hold not to allow any challenges make you to sell in this condition, I guess you will make a huge amount of profits from your holding soon. If the price of BTC reach $40k next month will you sell? I know many people will not sell until the price reach $100k, which it will take a long years before such dream will come to pass. What is your opinion.

Everyone has a different selling point. Some will sell their Bitcoins at 40k, others won't sell until they reach 100k. There are some who won't sell at all. When you enter the Bitcoin world and spend a certain amount of time, it becomes difficult to sell Bitcoin. Because you are afraid of not being able to buy it again after selling it. If you have enough money to live on, you should wait without selling your Bitcoin. Most people do this and dream about the levels bitcoin will go to. And this dream will come true.
As we know bitcoin reevaluates itself after each halving as miners are getting less and less bitcoin for each block they mine, and they have to sustain themselves so they cannot do anything but to try to sell their coins for a higher price, and with the increase on the awareness and the level of adoption that we see each year then the price of bitcoin increases even further, and as such it makes no sense at all to sell our coins and instead we should use our fiat instead, and this is especially true now that we are getting closer to the halving.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 09:17:07 PM

I know many people will not sell until the price reach $100k, which it will take a long years before such dream will come to pass. What is your opinion.
In the same way that many people would prefer to wait until the price of bitcoin reaches $100k before they sell their bitcoin, many others would prefer to sell their bitcoins before it reaches that price. Nobody can predict when or how long it will take for bitcoin to reach $100,000. Both 2024 and 2025 are possible due to the previous ATH of bitcoin being $68,000, as expected the coming bull run should be above the previous bull run. Although $100k is just a speculative price because the future price of bitcoin is unknown to us all during the 2024 bull run. 

Each of us, I suppose, has a specific price they would like to sell their bitcoins for during the next year's bull run. Depending on how my needs are at that time, I intend to sell some of my bitcoin for a price of $80k.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 10:33:55 PM

-snip-

Patience is a measure of a person's ability, where they can survive and not panic with the fluctuating state of the crypto market.
If they are able to withstand various shocks, then they will be able to hold until the ATH is reached, but will they hold for life?
of course, it will not be recommended, because there must be a highest target to sell.

And those who are truly impulsive will continue to be affected because their emotions are unstable.
Price drops become emotional turmoil that will affect their investment.

When prices crash they will try to sell, not buy to add to their assets. But when Fomo happens they start to want to buy.
Things will get messy and people like this will not be able to adapt to the volatile crypto market. 

And this is where realization kicks in on the time that they have seen or realized that the decisions they had made earlier wasnt really that ideal or really that good considering on buying when the market starts to FOMO   
and not on the time that the market do make out some crash on which i could say that this is the best time for you to enter on this kind of situation not not on an increasing market price or value which we know that potential profits would really be mainly affected specially if you are really that longing on trying out to maximize that profitability of yours. You should really be that wise on when you would really be starting to get in.
The important thing on here is that you shouldn't really make yourself in a rush because not everything would really be going on that path.

Emotions is a big problem if you cant be able to control it but with due experience and real engagement then it would be somewhat at least will really be patching up that lacking of yours
on which in the time that you are already having that significant experience then it would really be truly and advantage for you specially on this space.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 03:07:20 AM

-snip-
Each of us, I suppose, has a specific price they would like to sell their bitcoins for during the next year's bull run. Depending on how my needs are at that time, I intend to sell some of my bitcoin for a price of $80k.
Once you have set a standard price at which you need to sell, that is the target you should aim for.
No matter what the market is like in the long run $80k is the one that cannot be changed.
Do not be affected when the hype occurs but has not touched the price you are targeting.

-snip-
The important thing on here is that you shouldn't really make yourself in a rush because not everything would really be going on that path.

Emotions is a big problem if you cant be able to control it but with due experience and real engagement then it would be somewhat at least will really be patching up that lacking of yours
on which in the time that you are already having that significant experience then it would really be truly and advantage for you specially on this space.

Keep calm and go with the flow of the market, don't fight it.
The path is not always the same but the goal will definitely be the same.
Managing emotional stability will give you more benefits.
Long-term requires strong confidence, do not just because the bull run arrived you break your profits, even below the target you are aiming for.

Experience will indeed provide a warning so as not to make some of the same mistakes.
As the saying goes Experience is the best teacher that will teach you not to fall into the same hole.
Sovannar Sangha

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 03:24:03 AM

Keep calm and go with the flow of the market, don't fight it.
The path is not always the same but the goal will definitely be the same.
Managing emotional stability will give you more benefits.
Long-term requires strong confidence, do not just because the bull run arrived you break your profits, even below the target you are aiming for.

Experience will indeed provide a warning so as not to make some of the same mistakes.
As the saying goes Experience is the best teacher that will teach you not to fall into the same hole.

Many things happen like that. Btw, one more thing, don't be tempted, sir. even though she's so pretty (Like a meme coin). yeah Right advice. We have to study the main stream and follow where it will go and flow, if we fight against it it's like hitting a train.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 04:52:47 AM

With the number of users continuing to increase, it makes us have good hopes that the future of bitcoin will be bright, this is because more and more people are curious and interested in investing in bitcoin even though there are still many countries that are banned, another thing is the presence of social media which makes it easy for anyone looking for information about the most profitable types of investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 05:20:37 AM

Indeed, patience is simple, but it is very difficult to practice it every minute and even seconds, there are many temptations at its core. The most important thing for successful investing is patience. Therefore we must have a short-term or long-term investment goal first, the important thing is don't aim to get rich quickly. however investment must be patient, have a strong commitment, and keep trying to stay calm when the market fluctuates.

If the price of BTC reach $40k next month will you sell?
Of course not, because my goal is long-term.

I know many people will not sell until the price reach $100k, which it will take a long years before such dream will come to pass. What is your opinion.
I believe the newest ATH will be $100k, I feel this is the ideal price to score a new ATH. Especially if you look at Bitcoin's history in the past and the fourth halving will occur next year. then it's not impossible it doesn't take a long time to make dreams come true.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 08:12:57 AM

With the number of users continuing to increase, it makes us have good hopes that the future of bitcoin will be bright, this is because more and more people are curious and interested in investing in bitcoin even though there are still many countries that are banned, another thing is the presence of social media which makes it easy for anyone looking for information about the most profitable types of investment.

Are your referring to the global adoption? yeah, year by year the numbers are growing obviously. As more people are getting interested on it and so they invest which means that the ecosystem will continue to flourish.

And as the title suggest, we need more patience, it's been a bear and bull market here. So far we are still in the bear market so the price is just so-so. But at least we are not seeing any lowest low. We have bounce back already, but there could be more in the next bull run, new ATH for us that's for sure. So we need to wait more and endure this bear market for now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 05:29:39 PM

After what happened to the Bitcoin price in the past, I have no doubt that patience with holding Bitcoin will bear sweet results, especially if we are able to be patient for a long period of time for the next few years, I'm sure the target will be achieved.
But apart from that, like what you did was right and now you can relax more because no matter what happens you still benefit if you sell it now, being able to buy at 20k is a big advantage and I agree with you that it is better to hold in a longer timeframe to wait for the price of 100k, it will be reached even if in a slightly longer timeframe.
If you can wait a long time then it is almost guaranteed that you are going to make some profit with bitcoin, that's a very important thing and should be considered a lovely return to profit as well. I am not saying that you can't make profit quickly, there are some people who does, but that's not going to be that easy.

This is why it's quite important that you end up making a profit long term but also work towards figuring out how to make a profit short term as well. If you can make a profit short term then it means that you are ready to become a trader, but if not, while you are still learning it, your long term investment will cover the losses you make there. This is why always put less money into short term, and more money into long term.
Davian144

Merit: 578

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 07:18:05 PM

The curiosity and interest of some people who haven't invested in Bitcoin at all at this time is still there so that this is still an influence for the continued increase of interest in Bitcoin which can also cause the price of Bitcoin to be saved at a better level as it is today. So obviously it's still very reasonable to put greater hope in Bitcoin as long as the belief of many people can continue to grow to have Bitcoin in the long term which will be considered as an investment for them.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 08:37:37 PM

The curiosity and interest of some people who haven't invested in Bitcoin at all at this time is still there so that this is still an influence for the continued increase of interest in Bitcoin which can also cause the price of Bitcoin to be saved at a better level as it is today. So obviously it's still very reasonable to put greater hope in Bitcoin as long as the belief of many people can continue to grow to have Bitcoin in the long term which will be considered as an investment for them.

What supports the future of bitcoin the most is the increased adoption and growth of users in various countries. From day to day the growth of bitcoin users continues to increase regardless of the purpose, in fact I really believe that bitcoin will be increasingly recognized by most people when the governments of major countries start adopting it as a means of payment.

The more people talking about bitcoin, the more likely it is for bitcoin to grow and gain a large number of users. Bitcoin is a currency so when they know what it is used for then of course they will use it instead of just fiat.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 09:59:28 PM

Many things happen like that. Btw, one more thing, don't be tempted, sir. even though she's so pretty (Like a meme coin). yeah Right advice. We have to study the main stream and follow where it will go and flow, if we fight against it it's like hitting a train.
LOL, meme coins are pretty ugly, and won't be interested in going deeper.
Following the mainstream is like following where it flows but don't get swept away, that would be more dangerous.
Fighting back doesn't mean crashing, it's a precaution to stay safe.

-snip-
The more people talking about bitcoin, the more likely it is for bitcoin to grow and gain a large number of users. Bitcoin is a currency so when they know what it is used for then of course they will use it instead of just fiat.
Bitcoin is growing with many users because Bitcoin is widely known, but to become a currency it is still a difficult thing.
Government regulation is the strongest fortress as a barrier.
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 10:43:19 PM

I was told that during in cryptocurrency investment that for we to achieve and plans for investment in cryptocurrency we most have a budget and also exercise patients in any of the investment of cryptocurrency and when we rush the investment we are going to lose and we have to be careful for the kind of investment we are going to involve ourselves in cryptocurrency, so I believe that with trust and not to be in hurry you will make a profit in long term investment of cryptocurrency depending the coin you are investing for, either bitcoin or altcoins

fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:16:02 PM

I was told that during in cryptocurrency investment that for we to achieve and plans for investment in cryptocurrency we most have a budget and also exercise patients in any of the investment of cryptocurrency and when we rush the investment we are going to lose and we have to be careful for the kind of investment we are going to involve ourselves in cryptocurrency, so I believe that with trust and not to be in hurry you will make a profit in long term investment of cryptocurrency depending the coin you are investing for, either bitcoin or altcoins
Investing in cryptocurrency, like any other investment does not imply a quick profit. You will still need to wait for your plan to work. You can say that you are lucky if the profit happens quickly and you bought coins at the bottom. But if the bear market is not over yet and you bought coins at a high price, you will have to wait long and nervously. Especially since not all coins recover.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:31:39 PM

Though social media does play a great role in the adoption of cryptocurrencies, it also has a lot of negative effects as well such as there are a lot of scammers on social media platforms these days since they know people are crazy about cryptocurrencies and are always looking for ways to earn money online through cryptocurrencies and online investments, so scammers use these things in their favor and create phishing sites and create scam investment platforms to take away the hard-earned money of newbies.

The future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will surely be bright because they are getting more and more popular over time, so there will surely be one day when the whole world would want to take part in the crypto revolution and own a lot of cryptocurrencies, especially the top ones like BTC and ETH.

Apatu Ek Am

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 03:06:37 PM

Though social media does play a great role in the adoption of cryptocurrencies, it also has a lot of negative effects as well such as there are a lot of scammers on social media platforms these days since they know people are crazy about cryptocurrencies and are always looking for ways to earn money online through cryptocurrencies and online investments, so scammers use these things in their favor and create phishing sites and create scam investment platforms to take away the hard-earned money of newbies.

The future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will surely be bright because they are getting more and more popular over time, so there will surely be one day when the whole world would want to take part in the crypto revolution and own a lot of cryptocurrencies, especially the top ones like BTC and ETH.

That Correct Sir @doomloop, But, I personally want to say that the future of crypto will always be bright. they are just small ripples in this ocean. myself, if there is a notification on my telegram channel where they share links about trading signals by attaching proof of WD transfer to their users. just smile and my next action is to block the user permanently. This means that nothing is easy in making money. much is required of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: