Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online mining  (Read 364 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 09:08:34 PM

I just launch a website for Trade and Mining , And i want to ask from which site i can get license for add a Crypto online Wallet and Mining System and how i get profit from this
So what I can understand from this is that you want to implement an API engine in your website in order to add a crypto wallet. I am no web developer but I know this and that about it. So if I am correct on this, you will need a converting engine, a value-calculating engine, and one that will connect those wallets to your website. Kind of like swapping websites. This you will have to buy and there are many providers out there. You can contact them through many freelancing platforms. Or you can try out Services on this forum.

The second thing is mining. Do you have a mining farm? Are you going to run your farm using money that your customers will give you? And give them the profit from it after mining? If that's the case then you can try. but many won't be interested in it. On the other hand, if it's cloud mining, then forget about it. There's no such thing as cloud mining these days. All are scams.

From my impression on what the OP stated, he is not totally ready to go into crypto-related business.
So might as well, forget what he is thinking before he screwed up somebody's hard-earned money.
He will just be here to test waters and abandon his platform because he has no solid foundation of what he wants to do.
And if the OP is indeed referring to cloud mining, then totally forget about this idea. He will just ruin lives on what he is thinking here.
If he wants to do crypto mining, might as well, do it on his own, buy his own gadget and do the mining on his own, don't involve others if he is not equip the right tools to make this business a smooth sailing one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2023, 04:50:01 PM

~Snip

That's true. If he's not mining using a mining rig, then it is not possible. Cloud mining is a scam. Some are legit but not worthy. Maybe OP needs more knowledge on mining and how it works. If you are not equipped with proper gears, then you should never go into mining. Also, it needs a proper environment. If mining is illegal in OP's country, then choosing it as an option is not ideal.

Including others in mining will not work. If people decide to join, it will be difficult to provide each and everyone with proper profit. I don't think that this is a good idea to pursue. Mining is not a thing that you can do online. It has to be physical. Big organizations are doing it, but everyone involved is present there. And I don't know why, but I think OP is trying to scam people. Maybe I'm wrong, but this seems more logical at this point.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 05:43:12 PM

I just launch a website for Trade and Mining , And i want to ask from which site i can get license for add a Crypto online Wallet and Mining System and how i get profit from this

Online mining? you will only be thought of badly if you force yourself to do that dude. Because in real talk, no online mining in this era has been able to make a profit with such a system as you say. you will only be given a red flag for sure.

Then that style is almost the same as the cloudmining site platform, or even the other apps in the playstore that are bitcoin mining and there is now a new mining gpt that is just a deception,... If I were you, do trade Bitcoin or cryptocurrency at least in this way you did make sense anyhow.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 04:39:01 AM

So what I can understand from this is that you want to implement an API engine in your website in order to add a crypto wallet. I am no web developer but I know this and that about it. So if I am correct on this, you will need a converting engine, a value-calculating engine, and one that will connect those wallets to your website. Kind of like swapping websites. This you will have to buy and there are many providers out there. You can contact them through many freelancing platforms. Or you can try out Services on this forum.

The second thing is mining. Do you have a mining farm? Are you going to run your farm using money that your customers will give you? And give them the profit from it after mining? If that's the case then you can try. but many won't be interested in it. On the other hand, if it's cloud mining, then forget about it. There's no such thing as cloud mining these days. All are scams.
He already said what he want and I think an API is different from it. I think the OP can get them for free except only for the license part but he can still operate without it and people can still trust him as long as they haven't experienced an issue on using his website.

The OP is free to use the money that came from his service fees but I don't recommend on using the money that his customers put on his platform. He can be confident of his ability but things can sometimes go wrong. I don't want his company to be the second FTX. Many cloud mining are a scam but there might still be some who are legit, so we shouldn't judge the OP too early.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: