Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚠️ Freewallet: the scam project that threatens thousands of customers  (Read 1166 times)
stafstor

Activity: 245
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:37:32 PM

I can advice to make posts about your situation. This helps a lot, if you make several posts, for example in Bitcointalk or elsewhere, so that Freewallet representatives will see that you are adding complaints and its better for them to let you withdraw BTC

Sometimes after one post a customer may get his tickets reviewed, but also some people cant get coins back even after month or years. Thats why it's better to make official statements, not to wait till administration pays attention to your issues.
stafstor

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 07:38:01 PM

We have an interesting announcement for readers. The police of one of the countries (we wrote about this case a few weeks ago) sent an official request to Hong Kong to obtain information from local authorities about the location and owners of Freewallet. Let me point out right away that it is not a fact that law enforcement will be able to obtain this information. Especially considering that, according to our data, their legal address is nominal, there is no real office in Hong Kong. But we hope that this will be the first step towards an interesting investigation.
masha_fulle

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 07:56:57 PM

We have an interesting announcement for readers. The police of one of the countries (we wrote about this case a few weeks ago) sent an official request to Hong Kong to obtain information from local authorities about the location and owners of Freewallet. Let me point out right away that it is not a fact that law enforcement will be able to obtain this information. Especially considering that, according to our data, their legal address is nominal, there is no real office in Hong Kong. But we hope that this will be the first step towards an interesting investigation.
I may be mistaken but they mentioned Indonesia on their website?
cryptowatergate
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 72

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 03:50:08 PM

You can look about freewallet on our thread that we opened,it's going to be posted soon full leak about their operations including names and more follow the thread on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5499189.0
stafstor

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 08:29:32 AM

You can look about freewallet on our thread that we opened,it's going to be posted soon full leak about their operations including names and more follow the thread on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5499189.0
Thank you for your help! It might be very useful especially because some law enforcements are already investigating cases of Freewallet fraud
stafstor

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 07:41:44 PM

Dear Freewallet clients. We always answer to your emails, but very often you ask for help, but then don't provide any information. We never ask for any personal data, like your name, adress, phone number. But we can't help you to fill an official report or online complain withou knowing what exactly happened, and what amount of coins you cant withdraw. So please, provide this information. In this case we'll help to fill and to send to all possible competent authorities your claims.
stafstor

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 06:58:05 PM

Thank you to everyone who is taking proactive steps to get their savings back. I am often asked if I can help regain access to blocked assets ( for a reward). This is impossible. The only way I know to get the money back is through the intervention of law enforcement officers. Only the police and the court can force the owners of the service to return their assets to clients. Therefore, it is important that everyone who has lost money due to the fault of the administration is active.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: