Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Examine yourself.  (Read 309 times)
Lida93 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 522

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 08:14:14 AM

Some people may wonder, why then did i had to bring it to the forum, why not quietly work on  improving yourself more regarding those questions. Anyway, the need to me extending this to the forum is to ignite and reawakening in members that may have lost consciousness of that fact for them to examine themselves for a check and balance.

The forum is where we learn everyday and the forum is designed for quality information to be shared and this will make one to have reason for self development.  I think it is very important to examine ourselves if we are doing enough to develop ourselves that can enable us to give quality contributions in the forum.  Self examine is a good to give assessment to improve and if enough have not been done over the time, their will be a need to put in more effort.
You get the point... Intervals reevaluation of oneself in whatever field we launch ourself in is a mechanism for progressive improvements by way of knowing your areas of weakness and striving to do better on that part. Without self examination there we can't see a need in us for self development.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4274

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 08:47:18 AM

All right,OP. Obviously, If a person comes to a forum with an interest in cryptocurrencies, he will first read about what he is most interested in. Thus, his growth and promotion in the forum are natural. But it's rather strange to see some merit hunters rushing to get some merits in one way or another and get involved in signature companies as soon as possible. The forum often hosts quizzes where merit is distributed easily, and it is quite easy to track those people who need fast growth, but the question always arises: what's next?
Then we see shitposting, plagiarism, and the use of AI tools. Such cases end badly for these craftsmen. Question: Isn't it better to go through the forum consistently so that in the future you will understand what you are writing about and not resort to all sorts of tricks?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shamm

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 09:35:39 AM

As a member of the forum and you're not growing in knowledge of the main purpose for which the forum was created for then it's a waste of time and energy for you.  The forum is not just about earnings so if your growth in the forum is focused in ranks you are basically not growing.

Unfortunately, there are members here who are not growing, I'm not saying I have the numbers or what. But if you look at the newbies who's intention is to join bounties and thinking of money. Instead of just learning it first and see what this community is all about.

Specially in 2017, wherein there was a large group of individuals was caught, as if they are really working in a ring and joining campaigns. Thus, Theymos created a merit system to at least combat this people.

You are right that mate there are many newbies form way back 2 years ago or more but now still a newbie because the reason of they don't think the importance of forum all they think is money.
Through this forum we learned a lot of things because older members takled most of a topic that we need to know and all we need is to search those topics read and understand in order to grow and reach our goals.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 11:00:09 AM

Self appraisal is a necessary tool for the self aggrandizement of any individual. It is fine to at a point retrace your steps I an organisation, institution or group you find yourself. For there to be a successful self appraisal, there must be some set goals which will serve as a yardstick to measure your success or failure.
However, there is a rare situation where people do not appraisal themselves, and that will be in a rare situation that the person doesn't esteem whatever they needed to self appraisal. For instance, someone who joined the forum for fun or without a purpose has no reason to self appraise.

As a member of the forum and you're not growing in knowledge of the main purpose for which the forum was created for then it's a waste of time and energy for you.  The forum is not just about earnings so if your growth in the forum is focused in ranks you are basically not growing.

There are people here who do not align with the purpose for which the group was created and they can still be successful.  For instance, a designer may open a thread for great designs and earn handsomely from it. And we know that the purpose of the forum is not for designs, but then the designer is successful even without knowing much about bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Promocodeudo

Activity: 378
Merit: 182

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 05:14:10 PM

Different people, with different purposes, why are here, But personally am here for knowledge specifically I am interested in every piece of information about Bitcoin.

This forum has helped me a lot, I will not say that I have gotten all the knowledge but to an extent, I now think differently because of my exposure here.

When I joined this forum earlier this year, I was without information on how this forum operates, but with the help of many sound minds here, I was able to know the rules that are guiding this forum, and this has kept me on the right track.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 05:37:18 PM

OP, I get your drift on the self assessment push you're giving other users. Sometimes, some of us may lose ourselves to forgetfulness and just come here to post for the sake of posting to keep our accounts active in preparation for an open slot or post to meet up post count without actually putting in the real work. This forum is a win-win for all who truly treasure it, both in knowledge dissemination and earning. I've repeatedly said this. I don't see any reason that anyone who takes their offline job seriously wouldn't take this place too as valuable. Your thread is a wake-up call.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 05:49:34 PM

I agree with your analogy, but still, I believe one cannot rank up in the forum anymore if they are not knowledgeable and experienced enough thanks to the Merit system. Those were different times when all a user needed was activity points and some posts of almost any nature to rank up and become a container without content as you said, but now, things are different. A newbie right now is basically a newbie by knowledge as well and that is what he should be considered.

Though you are right about the users that are old, who ranked up before the Merit system was here, and since they've worked only to rank up and never really focused on gaining any knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, they might have very high ranks but their knowledge and experience is still less than a newbie's.
Cricktor

Activity: 742
Merit: 1102

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 06:26:15 PM

A newbie right now is basically a newbie by knowledge as well and that is what he should be considered.

I don't think you can generalize it that easily. First and foremost a newbie is a new forum user. He or she can have no knowledge or a lot of knowledge, depending on prior interest and whatnot more. Someone can read quietly for years and learn without the need to write a single post. Maybe not the common case but I did exactly that. And there are newbies who gained merit and ranks rather quickly because they already had some decent knowledge here and there.

On my forum journey with my current account I wanted to participate and contribute and test and grow my knowledge. As far as I remember I didn't care much about ranks. But I appreciated merit as this was a token that my contributions were considered helpful and worthy for those who merited my posts.

I have seen many users decorated with campaign signatures and it was obvious that those don't do it for free. Believe it or not, but for myself I didn't care. Signature compaigns were not my main goal. And I would advise new users not to focus primarily on that or you will have a hard time unless you're smart and have some sort of plan to achieve your goals.

Still, this forum is for me primarily a source to quench my thirst for knowledge about all stuff around Bitcoin in particular and cryptocurrencies in general.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 798
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 08:50:11 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

As a member of the forum and you're not growing in knowledge of the main purpose for which the forum was created for then it's a waste of time and energy for you.  The forum is not just about earnings so if your growth in the forum is focused in ranks you are basically not growing.

You cannot earn in the forum without having some knowledge of why you are here. Why did I say that? Because 80% of discussions taking place on the forum are all about bitcoin, teaching people new things about bitcoin and any other new information about crypto So you can see that everyone who comes to this forum is there to learn about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Even though they will engage in the signature campaign, they must have knowledge of why this forum was created and any other things they need to know. Because the signature campaign comes later when you spend some months on the forum, and I believe that for someone who is serious and ready to learn before ranking up, they will have something that they have learned. However, someone cannot  rank up without the knowledge of which the forum was also created.
You are correct, but it is not always the case.

The forum has different sections, including local boards, and sometimes people get merit in their local boards, which is enough for them to rank up, and once you have ranked up, there is a chance for you to earn through the signature campaign because some of them allow posts in local boards and gambling sections, which have nothing to do with intensive Bitcoin knowledge.

However, I feel that any active user who has been a member of this community for more than four months should be able to learn a lot about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency because that is one of the key topics being discussed in various parts of this forum.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 09:20:46 PM

If you are not receiving any merits since then but you are actively participating and engaging on forum then theres must be some kind of mistake on your writing or conversational style in here. There must be someone that can appreciate it or like it, if none then thats it. You need to make improvement and probably give more effort to be on par with others. How others received merits just like that. Maybe try to check out some profile for admiration and see how they do did. Its not like you copying but getting idea to have knowledge on better ways how is it done.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 09:50:52 PM

There s always a need to keep track of the places we've been and where we are. It defines forward Ness or backwardness or if we are just stationary. A lot of us might just be stationary about the things we've learned. Not because we don't realise learning is continuous nor do we not realise the need to keep on seeking more knowledge but, sometimes we humans act like a bulk of it being contented with the little we've acquired but that ought not to be so.

The brain is one part to our human existence that is never filled and bitcoin continues to evolve still more ways or approach to its innovation of which, onenperson can't comprehensively state that they know it all which stresses the need for a continual learning. It refreshes the mind and exercises the brain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 06:13:09 AM

The forum has different sections, including local boards, and sometimes people get merit in their local boards, which is enough for them to rank up, and once you have ranked up, there is a chance for you to earn through the signature campaign because some of them allow posts in local boards and gambling sections, which have nothing to do with intensive Bitcoin knowledge.

I know someone can rank up in their local boards, but ranking up is not the main issue. What about the key knowledge of the main purpose of the forum? Even if someone comes here because of a signature campaign, such a person needs to learn about bitcoin, and for someone who wants to be a good poster on the forum, I don't think the knowledge that has been acquired from their local boards will be enough for that person to participate well in his/her signature campaign. My reason is that local boards do not have enough topics of discussion that someone will be posting every day, and if you want to be a good poster, you can't always be active on your local board. You need other sections too.

For the gambling board, there is nothing new there, so you can see that someone who wants to do well and wants to be a good poster too must engage in the main section of the forum. Not just local boards and gambling; however, there are some posts we do not only because of signature campaigns. And most of them cannot be done on the local boards, And gambling section.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████