Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your exchange tokens performing at the moment?  (Read 572 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 09:18:06 AM

I am still holding a handful of it and I am not yet impressed because it's not yet back to its former ATH. I am only waiting for it to reach the ATH and then I am ready to dump as soon as possible since it's ready to be dumped.

The exchange tokens should not be considered in regards of making huge profits from investing in them. Those tokens are kept as gas fees in the exchange and the project team pays less attention to the token, all they want to care for is building their exchanges into a great empire so why consider them the best option for investment. At any point they can get more value but not in a bigger ratio that you expect and that alone could be a time waste, in which you should have invested the money mostly into Bitcoin and some other Altcoins that would give better return of profit.
Not underestimating their worth, keeping Bitcoin aside for now they have more risk control than any other altcoins as it will be difficult for them to rug their token, as long as the exchange remains so your token remains and that becomes one best attribute they have over others.
Why not? I get the point about the gas fees and whatsoever but there's real money on these exchanges as you can see, many of them are in the top 100 and that's why people are thinking of them as good assets. Well, I won't give a name but I hold a few of them and I am only waiting for the right timing to sell it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀