Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best Altcoin for this moment to accumulate right now?  (Read 1725 times)
Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 11:01:30 PM

It shouldn't be your concern what type of new altcoins are launching in crypto market cause those are high risky than any other altcoins even could be more risky than exciting shitcoins cause at least shitcoins offer you to convert it into cash but such new altcoins doesn't even listed on any exchange most of the time. Whatever altcoins already pumped a lot. But you can still buy or wait for best time  to buy some potential altcoins. My favorite are ETH  BNB Cardano Polygon Litecoin solana. Can't suggest any unrated altcoins which are risky. So Have an analysis about those and pick yours

shanhaigamefi

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:14:20 AM

I want to find a good Altcoin to invest in before the bull starts, also have a non-custodial exchange. This means, that we have complete control over our funds. If there is, please help convey it, because a lots of new altcoins was born every day.

Toncoin has made a significant leap into the top ten cryptocurrencies, outpacing well-known assets like Shiba Inu and Cardano. This surge was fueled by Telegram’s announcement in March about a potential initial public offering (IPO), leading whales to accumulate TON in anticipation of a price hike.
Since November 2023, Cardano (ADA)has experienced a significant increase in accumulation by crypto whales. This trend has intensified recently, with more frequent transactions exceeding $100,000 — an indicator of whale activity.
Despite recent price corrections lasting nearly two months, Arbitrum (ARB)remains a focal point for crypto whales. These investors have been steadily accumulating ARB, possibly to prevent further price declines and to position themselves for future gains.
DRN, part of the UTON blockchain-DAapps ecosystem, is attracting significant attention from whale investors. Known for its play-to-earn model, DRN allows users to earn tokens while playing games, with the potential to earn up to five times their initial investment.Moreover, DRN commitment to long-term 50 billion market value subsidy plan add to its appeal.
shanhaigamefi

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:22:07 AM

I want to find a good Altcoin to invest in before the bull starts, also have a non-custodial exchange. This means, that we have complete control over our funds. If there is, please help convey it, because a lots of new altcoins was born every day.

Toncoin has made a significant leap into the top ten cryptocurrencies, outpacing well-known assets like Shiba Inu and Cardano. This surge was fueled by Telegram’s announcement in March about a potential initial public offering (IPO)。
Since November 2023, Cardano (ADA)has experienced a significant increase in accumulation by crypto investors.This trend has intensified recently, with more frequent transactions exceeding $100,000 — an indicator of investor activity.
Despite recent price corrections lasting nearly two months, Arbitrum (ARB)remains a focal point for crypto investors. These investors have been steadily accumulating ARB, possibly to prevent further price declines and to position themselves for future gains.
DRN, part of the UTON blockchain-DAapps ecosystem, is attracting significant attention from investors. Known for its play-to-earn model, DRN allows users to earn tokens while playing games, with the potential to earn up to five times their initial investment.
Dunamisx

Activity: 896
Merit: 545

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 07:15:14 AM

I will suggest that we need to be careful from investing on the new crypto projects coming in, they could place a danger on us if we invest without making adequate research concerning them as many of them may not perform as expected, if we are to invest, we can consider the old and existing ones for our investment in which we have seen how consistent their performance was over time and could be able to make track on.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 02:34:08 AM

I will suggest that we need to be careful from investing on the new crypto projects coming in, they could place a danger on us if we invest without making adequate research concerning them as many of them may not perform as expected, if we are to invest, we can consider the old and existing ones for our investment in which we have seen how consistent their performance was over time and could be able to make track on.
Indeed, to be safe like that, new coins, even though we have researched them carefully, sometimes do not meet expectations, because in my opinion they are still difficult to predict, it would be better to choose old coins that are more consistent, so that our funds are safe in them. in the long term I prefer BNB as the main altcoin of choice and next time I can choose an altcoin ranked 100 and above, of course with better research, so as not to get caught up in it

Wildwest

Activity: 1769
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 08:59:37 AM

There are many choices of altcoins that you can invest in now that have a big chance when the bull run occurs today. We cannot be sure that a bull run will occur in the near future, Bitcoin has given a good signal for several months, but on average altcoins have started to rise. Yes, of course which one comes first, which will be the initial boost from the many altcoins that will stand out on the top exchange, my choice of altcoins before the bull run, there are several consisting of XRP, Polygon, Matic, I am saving them until the altcoin season runs this year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 10:24:09 AM

Etherum and Solana are the two alt I will like to invest in cause of their positive behavior this season but the problem with investing in Etherum is the Gas fee, Etherum gas fee is so high and I can also consider BNB. These are my target when it comes to alt investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Tahid12

Activity: 433
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 11:26:46 PM

OP, What do you want? Best Altcoin or altcoins?  If you wanna have one altcoin as a suggestion then go for solana. Cause it is supposed to be, being revolution in crypto world after eth and bnb. So it'll be a huge and hard compitator with bnb in future. If you wanna have good altcoins then you already have eth bnb sol as well as new altcoins like jup, manta, notcoin also good. Dyor before taking step towards buying

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 11:38:01 PM

There are many choices of altcoins that you can invest in now that have a big chance when the bull run occurs today. We cannot be sure that a bull run will occur in the near future, Bitcoin has given a good signal for several months, but on average altcoins have started to rise. Yes, of course which one comes first, which will be the initial boost from the many altcoins that will stand out on the top exchange, my choice of altcoins before the bull run, there are several consisting of XRP, Polygon, Matic, I am saving them until the altcoin season runs this year.

As we move forward with our motivations this year, let's always consider the effect of Bitcoin to small valued altcoins. Without btc that would never show potential rise around the globe, because those with stable pairing got huge impact of its growing market. Thanks to this progress and let's hope for more positive developments coming.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MusaPk

Activity: 672
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 04:51:42 AM

There are thousands of coins already existing and we also see new coins emerging in with claim of novelty and solution for exisitng blockchainproblems. The success rate of news coins is very low and that's why I do agree that one must be careful while investing in new coin specially when it's lucrative because of cheap price. If I have to invest in alts then its best to pick from top 50 alts listed on CMC. Like etherum is a good choice among all alts already available in the market though my first and foremost choice is always Bitcoin.
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 04:54:40 PM

As we move forward with our motivations this year, let's always consider the effect of Bitcoin to small valued altcoins. Without btc that would never show potential rise around the globe, because those with stable pairing got huge impact of its growing market. Thanks to this progress and let's hope for more positive developments coming.

And don't forget the role of their supporters too. Yes. We know that if BTC wants to dominate, all altcoins will rise and when additional purchasing support comes from altcoin supporters, I think this will also be quite helpful for their price movements. But not for shit coins of course. It seems like there's quite a lot of interest coming into altcoins right now from both new and existing players.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Nazmul012

Activity: 799
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 07:36:54 PM

Its a common thing that new altcoins will come in market Daily and they also bring opportunities for us. Although not all of these altcoins will be solid. So need to careful if you are purchasing them. In my opinion you should go for established altcoins what already gather trust and support from people in crypto industry. Such as bnb, solana, matic, arb, near and so on.. and these are supposed to good altcoins for purchase at this moment, and expected great return in future.

avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 09:05:24 AM

Apart from bitcoin and altcoins, you can also accumulate this year, some of which will provide big opportunities for us in the next few months. I can't say which altcoin is suitable for investment, but it's my own choice and decision to take the opportunity before the bull run market starts, I'm just sticking to Ethereum for this year with a greater chance of reaching a new ATH in the next few months.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:17:21 AM

I still recommend coins that are ranked in the top 100 for you to trust as your investment because if you are looking for an altcoin that will rise quickly in the next few months or years then that will be impossible, keep looking at the history of the price of the token so you don't lose money later

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 01:18:15 PM

Not sure if what are you looking but for me? better to invest in in even coins that is not in
wallet but have been proven to be legit and safe

My list?

Ethereum - safest altcoin ever

Binance - Biggest exchange , and of course Holding one of the biggest chunk of Bitcoin.

Cardano - had been on the list to pump  so maybe this Bullrun it will be provided.

Those are from me, find your own of course .

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 03:07:45 PM

Nowadays I'm still facing financial struggles, and as I had observed with bitcoin the price still increases with minimal downtrend. Most speculative ideas remain out of the box, some said that Bullrun is happening but when I saw the trend of the chart it doesn't come to reality. We're at the state of market volatility, experiencing sudden drop and quick market revival. On this perspective I choose to hold and invest with Ethereum and accumulated some eth quantity, as it increases little by little. My asset remains stable at the trading site I trusted the most these days, there's a positive result I've seen and definitely hoping that someday when there's huge spikes my profit will soon double or triple of its value.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 06:00:59 PM

Nowadays I'm still facing financial struggles, and as I had observed with bitcoin the price still increases with minimal downtrend. Most speculative ideas remain out of the box, some said that Bullrun is happening but when I saw the trend of the chart it doesn't come to reality. We're at the state of market volatility, experiencing sudden drop and quick market revival. On this perspective I choose to hold and invest with Ethereum and accumulated some eth quantity, as it increases little by little. My asset remains stable at the trading site I trusted the most these days, there's a positive result I've seen and definitely hoping that someday when there's huge spikes my profit will soon double or triple of its value.
Oh yes we are on the bitcoin Bull Run and now that the price is still at $67+k, it is still good to buy it if you think that the price is too high for you then you buy the cryptocurrency that you like and I can see that you have already chosen Ethereum to invest and the only advise I will give you is. Make research before you invest in Ethereum nd Solana because these two coins have congestion problem. So when you are buying them make sure you have to know when to invest.

And since you said you have bought some Ethereum and hodling for the time of it All Time High, I wish you all the best.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 12:00:04 AM

Oh yes we are on the bitcoin Bull Run and now that the price is still at $67+k, it is still good to buy it if you think that the price is too high for you then you buy the cryptocurrency that you like and I can see that you have already chosen Ethereum to invest and the only advise I will give you is. Make research before you invest in Ethereum nd Solana because these two coins have congestion problem. So when you are buying them make sure you have to know when to invest.

And since you said you have bought some Ethereum and hodling for the time of it All Time High, I wish you all the best.

Likewise, all of us has its wishes for the best for everything and for sure I'm always made serious research on what I did. Cryptocurrency trading is really a broad community, we may fall if we couldn't handle our trading most often. That's why we need to choose the trusted and stable asset like BTC and ETH, for the meanwhile just give less priority to small capped altcoins. Waiting time for those coins isn't over yet, let's just focus with priority investment for now and rest assured profit will come.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Freddie Boyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 04:50:16 AM

Likewise, all of us has its wishes for the best for everything and for sure I'm always made serious research on what I did. Cryptocurrency trading is really a broad community, we may fall if we couldn't handle our trading most often. That's why we need to choose the trusted and stable asset like BTC and ETH, for the meanwhile just give less priority to small capped altcoins. Waiting time for those coins isn't over yet, let's just focus with priority investment for now and rest assured profit will come.

true and I agree. Experimenting with new altcoins often causes a lot of losses, but if there is a problem and the strategy is quite profitable, the losses are always first  Grin Grin.

Yes. BTC or ETH are those that have been and are highly tested. Talking about profits, even though they are slow, they always provide something more for their holders, namely security and comfort in investing, even though market fluctuations are not affected. and quickly return the price.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
woez (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 01:30:41 PM

Ethereum - safest altcoin ever

Binance - Biggest exchange , and of course Holding one of the biggest chunk of Bitcoin.

Cardano - had been on the list to pump  so maybe this Bullrun it will be provided.

These three options are the most dominant at the moment, but among the three options it seems that this year, ETH has benefited the most, this is my observation at a glance if you look at the current market reaction.

PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: