Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been threaten to stop gambling  (Read 2125 times)
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 05:43:29 PM

I have not received such threats before from anyone either family or spouse regarding my gambling habit maybe this is as a result of me not being an addict or maybe as I don’t have much people around me who can say that I’m using the money they are giving to me for gambling which they can use the announce and give me some traits , I believe people who receive such threats are those who have much responsibility which they could have used their money to settle instead they are using it for gambling.

I know of a guy whom the mother have threatened to stop his education if he don’t stop his gambling habits, as they believe he is not focusing in his studies due to his so much passion for gambling and foot ball watching, I have also come across a case of parent accusing their child of stealing due to their gambling habit here in this forum, I believe this things are just common for those who are family who really provide for them or are close to them and need their financial help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 05:57:09 PM

It's very crucial we don't get to the point where we have to be threatened to stop gambling before we stop the habit of unhealthy gambling, because it's only when it becomes unhealthy that their would be threats to stop if that's the only available means to explore and get you to stop, but then if you are gambling responsibly there will be no need to give you a threat so you could stop.

I have never been threatened to stop gambling because I don't make my gambling habit public and I aswell don't allow myself become addicted such that it becomes a problem for me or people around me, so I have never gotten to the point were I even had to stop or forced to but I do take break when ever I feel I'm already loosing so much so I don't have to chase losses.

It's really not a good thing to get to the point where you should be forced, basically try to control your habit and gamble responsibly for your good and that of people around you, don't spend more than 10% of your income on gambling so you don't get to become addicted while trying to make money off gambling and catch the fun and entertainment in the game.

Actually I don’t get any threaten in the gambling,because I don’t accept the words of my wife.But my friend had get big threaten by his wife like she will divorce,if he doesn’t stop the gambling.Because he had loss nearly 4000 dollars in a period of six months in the gambling,actually he doesn’t agree my point of the tactical gambling games.He try the many games with the random bet in the gambling.This was the biggest mistake made by my friend to get this bad situation.Actually he had quit the gambling because of their children and not for his wife.
Still the same whether you are quitting gambling for your kids or wife then it doesnt matter because in overall then this would really be for the sake of your family on which it would really be just that so normal that you would really be quitting for the better and you dont really like for your family to be broken on which it would really be just that a normal approach or sensible thing to be done. This is why it would really be just that important that you should really not make yourself comes into a point that you would really be threatened up by your wife on having some divorce because of your wrong decisions specially on dealing up with gambling.On the time that you are already compromising yourself when it comes to finances and then heavily affects your family with it then it would really be an another story because no women would really be lasting up if they would really be suffering those kind of problems specially if they do saw that her children is really that been affected due to lack of finances because of what you have done.

If you do really value your family then you should quit gambling for good because if you dont then you would really be losing everything not only your money but also your family and this is something that we dont really like to happen for the rest of our lives. In my case, then i dont really experience this kind of threat towards into my wife or family because i do play in moderation and never ever comes into a point that
im really that wasting all of my time and money towards gambling. Everything should be in balance and must be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 06:47:20 PM

a warning or a prohibition on gambling from the people closest to us, this is a form of worry and concern from the people closest to us towards us because they are afraid that gambling could destroy our lives.

I have not received such threats before from anyone either family or spouse regarding my gambling habit maybe this is as a result of me not being an addict or maybe as I don’t have much people around me who can say that I’m using the money they are giving to me for gambling which they can use the announce and give me some traits , I believe people who receive such threats are those who have much responsibility which they could have used their money to settle instead they are using it for gambling.

And if something like that happens, there are two possibilities. The first possibility is that maybe the people closest to you don't care about you so they don't worry about whatever you do or whatever happens in your life. And the second possibility, maybe the people closest to you already believe that you can control yourself when gambling so that they (the people closest to you) are not so worried when you gamble. and if the possibility is like this then what we have to do is to maintain the trust they have given us, don't let it go because our bad behavior in gambling can cause the people closest to us to lose trust in us.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███