Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best idea for every Nigerians  (Read 469 times)
Rockson1

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

pie 🥧 context 😋😋

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 06:15:25 PM

Idea an creativity work together,if only we can be more creative an productive,not to be only be a consumers I think Nigeria will be more of a better country,even our waist products in the country is too much,even in our political system the founds given out in the system is not use in the right way an manner it suppose to be used,so I understand that to be more creative an productive is the best way to make life meaningful.

▄███▄▄▄███▄
      ▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄██████████▀▀██████████▄
  █████████  ▀▀  █  █████████
 ▄███████████   ▄▄   ▀████████
████████████   ████   ▐████████
 ██████████▌   ▄▄▄   ▄████████
████████▀▀▀   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 ▀██████▄▄     ▀▀██▀
  █████████  █  ▄▄█▄
   ▀▀█████████▄▄█████
      ▀█████████████▀
          ▀▀███████▀

▄█▄▄▄███▄▄▄
             ▄██▄▀▀███████▄
      ▄▄▄███▄█▀███▄███████████▄
▄▄▄███████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smartgoat

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 02:11:09 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

this issue of fuel and gas matter get advantages and disadvantages oh, in times of consumption.

the advantage of gas be say, gas dey last for generator well than fuel. according to people wah dey use gas for generator,  wah me done see. why, the disadvantages of it is, it's more dangerous than fuel when using it.

for fuel. I know say fuel is dangerous also, but, it's somehow safe than gas . but the disadvantages of fuel be say, fuel dey finished very fast than gas for generator. I'm using generator because, generator is the one I done see wah them dey use gas dey operates.

but for me, I will prefer to make use of fuel then gas, for the sake of me and my house hold.
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 08:58:39 PM

This cooking gas way we dey use for our Generators dey help us spend lesser, imagine say you buy ten (10) litters of fuel five thousand nine hundred and fifty naira (N5950) and the fuel no carry you till day break how you go feel? For my own side E go dey very very bad bro so na why our fellow Nigerians way sabi mechanical things bring this good idea come board so that our expenses go reduce small.

competent engineers They are truly considering how we will survive in this our country as they strive to introduce this amazing notion to us. We know it's dangerous to connect cooking gas to a generator, but it will actually be better for us than fuel.

But for me o motor vehicles are significantly more dangerous than other types of vehicles, it is not advisable for them to convert it to cooking gas. Because he need to be stored in a cool spot and and motor vehicles don't have such can place, unlike a generator, which they can merely put in the garden.

Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 11:34:53 PM
Merited by Nwada001 (1)

I no that things are quite difficult in the country but that doesn't mean that people should use there hand and harm themselves because I don't see how gas will work properly on generator without  inflicting hazard on our environment, many Nigerians are ignorance of the hazard gas can cost on them through using it on there generator because unlike fuel gas is highly flammable and little cylinder of gas explosion could cause a great impact on our home, safety always advised against placing gas cylinder on a hort surface but most Nigerians are placing there gas cylinder directly against the generator exhaust which can easily cause explosion so we should actually be very careful when using a gas on generator.

To me the idea of replacing fuel to gas is actually a welcome idea but considering the hazard involved is a risk not worth taking so I don't think I can endanger myself using gas on generator.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 136

Keep Promises !

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 01:12:01 PM

So the thing here b sey nah good advice actually  because the volatility are different how we dey use am too differ.
As good e fit be e dey dangerous  because  sey nah gas any minor leakage fit ignite am causing accidents not only for person wey dey use am ,person wey dey near am too go chop out of it.

So we fit  take perfect care on where e go dey and make sure e dey cover wella before using.

Next thing be sey , gas molecules moves faster always colliding randomly  and moving it with a vehicle and using at the same time might be a bad idea because  d molecules no go dey ease and dem fit force their way out.

We fit use other form of energy wind using turbine but if person no fit afford turbine e fit go for solar energy  supply  depending on capital but I no if cars wey dey use solar Don dey for Nigeria

EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 06:11:57 PM

Nice innovative invention. I came across one of the system using gas to power a generator.
I tried to observe consciously then I asked the operator between fuel, gas and diesel as commonly used in our mechanical devices, which is more economical such as where he is using a gas to power his generator instead of fuel, then he said.... The gas is more efficient and economical than them all.
Then it triggered me to ask what type of gas it could be and he said it is the general known cooking gas "Liquified Petroleum Gas"(LPG).

Then I asked if there could be a risk or a disadvantage on the process then he said it is quicken to consume the engine oil which could dry off the pump supposed to be lubricating the engine.
And the risk  then he said a spark or heat from the generator could linger to an explosion which demands a distance settings between the generator and the gas cylinder for cautious sake .

I was able to be convinced that it consumes lesser gas than that of fuel but high level of maintenance and cautiousness is required.

Dobabe

Activity: 28
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 02:35:20 PM

I urge everyone using this gas generator to be more careful, converting a petrol generator to gas involves more than just changing the carburetor. I watched on tiktok yesterday a lady complaining about the gas generator that it consumes a lot of  gas than fuel and I was wondering. And now everybody going for the gas generator makes the price of gas to be very high. My people I will urge everyone who can afford solar to invest in solar instead because is more beneficiary
rachael9385 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 07:29:23 AM

You try for bringing this to our attention but I go like advice you to include the link of where you carry the idea from next time make dem no drag you for plagiarism. This pictures and the content no be your own but base on say na we we na my kobo wey I get to borrow you be that as a brother concern. I remember reading one thread wey Agbe was drag for using ATM picture attached to one of his post as his experience at bank. The same go happen to you if na larger board. Make we all dey careful abeg.

Back to discussion, our people na one kind wey no dey care about precautions and safety. Gas no be like petrol ooo e dey very hazardous and flammable with little temper. And besides no be anyhow engineer go fix am if not na direct explosion as you start the engine. The idea is easier in theory but very complicated in practice.
Well-done brotherly, you try for me well well, when you talk say make I include the source wey I take get those ideas and informations about this fuel to gas converter from, I done see this your reply before and I no take am serious but thank God say nah for our own local board nai me drop this thread, if not by now my account for done get neutral tags or even kpeme by now, today I come across this thread way then done hang the account for long rope and that one I go call  suicide mission because nah some of us nah they use our hand call bannd attend to us just like how I been do before, although say @knowngunman tell me but I no take am serious until I use my own two eyes see am.
So I go like make non of us, whether newbie or oldbies they careful with everything we they do for this forum because eyes are watching every users.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 10:19:20 AM

Omo this one no be wetin person go involved themselves oo, because this thing dey very risky and can take lives at any point, instead e go better say you manage your life gently than trying to go risk it for just peanut of 650 naira.

For sure, no be say e no geh risk but if you look at it PMS wey you they use no they risk? Na still the same risk also but what I can say is that this gas matter get as e be, as Nigerians like Bonanza everybody wey hear say e no too they consume go like do am. No be that one be the main thing, wetin be say if you wan do this thing contact person wey you know say him they use and they go well for him, make him find you the person wey convert am for him, make them also do am for you. Make you no go find person wey just see say other pple they do am him go talk say him sabi am, na that type they fear person pass.

As a matter to know, i don't see why some people can't afford to pay for 1 litre of fuel to go risk their lives that is worth more than 1 littr of fuel.

As naija they go now even the riches they look for way to make it easier for them, so no be everybody go fit afford the pms everyday right now as e they go, so I think make everybody Sha look for way to make things easier for them in this country na the mata bedat, bcuz e no easy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rachael9385 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 11:42:29 PM

Omo this one no be wetin person go involved themselves oo, because this thing dey very risky and can take lives at any point, instead e go better say you manage your life gently than trying to go risk it for just peanut of 650 naira.
As a matter to know, i don't see why some people can't afford to pay for 1 litre of fuel to go risk their lives that is worth more than 1 littr of fuel.
Hmm, guy, you dey talk like say me and you no get the same country way dem sey call 9ja, why you go dey talk like this nah, anyway, today I say make I go through this post and I con see your comment and I say make I reply to am, so watin I get to talk be say anyhow e be so, for business people 1 liter of fuel oreven 19 liters of fuel self no go reach and you know say for this country so light no dey come constantly and some periods self light no dey come at all at all, so make you know say this nah the cheeper idea way go fit serve us wela for long, the only thing be say make we way dey us am still dey careful, moreover, I never see anybody way this new update done damage something from and I know say nah because of fear nai make you talk watin you talk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x