Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real estate vs cryptocurrencies vs business  (Read 2753 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HONDACD125

Activity: 364
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2023, 02:22:20 PM

Cryptocurrencies are also like a business. In business, you invest and then it will give you profit or loss. This same thing is true in Cryptocurrencies, first, you invest and then make a profit or loss. and I will avoid Real Estate when I have Cryptocurrencies. Real Estate is useful but Cryptocurrencies are much better than Real Estate. Smiley

There is a difference between crypto currency and business. In crypto currency, if you buy a coin, its value can double, but its value can also be zero. This is not the case in business. So when investing in crypto currency you should think that your investment can be zero. The crypto  market is a risky market. Business can have profit and loss but crypto currency market is more risky than business.

I think you are preferring crypto currency over real estate, because the rate of return in crypto currency is very good.The importance of real estate cannot be denied, because people can earn good profits in real estate as well.Maybe we get lower rate of return in real estate or business, but I think real estate or business is safer than crypto currency.Your investment in real estate or business does not pose many risks.Therefore you cannot combine these three things.

But the higher the risk, the higher the profit. Investing in cryptocurrency we will face more risks, but if we choose the right project like investing early in bitcoin, the profits we will receive are huge that businesses can hardly bring for us.

People who think cryptocurrency is better than real estate because they are investing in cryptocurrency and not real estate. So there will be bias here, and conversely if we ask a real estate investor they will answer the opposite.
In my opinion, all three of these fields are good investment fields and depending on each person's preferences, we have the right choice for ourselves. No field is better than another, everything has pros and cons. But I disagree when you say that you cannot combine all 3, if you have enough capital, you can combine all 3 at the same time and that is called diversifying income sources.

Of course, investing in Bitcoin can bring us good profit, but the timing of our investment should be right, an entry made at the wrong time can cause us loss. I think people were doing business and making good profits even before Bitcoin existed. If the business cannot give more profit than Bitcoin, then your capital is more secure in the business than Bitcoin.

Those who have experience in the investment, and where they are getting good returns, prefer those investments. My point of combining the three was that in business and real estate you don't have as much risk of losing your capital. When investing in crypto currencies, the risk of losing your capital is high.

Just like Luna was a good project and FTX was the biggest exchange in the world. How much people's capital was sunk when both of them crashed. In just a few hours, people lost billions of dollars of their capital. Therefore the three cannot be compared in terms of risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 01:07:32 PM

Which one would you choose from these and why?

I know I will not have half a million dollars for the rest of my life because I know I am not working for it. My target is to live a good life, and I don't want to chase for money. Instead, I am running for happiness, and my limit of happiness is in my family. Now, come back to the topic. Half a million dollars in my country is a good amount. I could choose two from the options you gave. Half the amount on the real estate because it will generate a specific amount of money every month, which will be good. I choose real estate because it's the safest one. I will invest the other half in Cryptocurrency. I will DCA BTC with at least $100K; the rest will be for alts to take a chance in the bull run. Even if I fail with the alts, I hope BTC will return my money in a few years.

Omg same here. Personally, I'd lean towards a diversified approach, real estate and cryptocurrency. Not really into business as it demands too much time and dedication for me that I cannot handle. Maybe invest in real estate for stability and allocate the remaining to cryptocurrencies for potential high returns. Diversification can help spread the risk and increase your chances of long-term financial security. Buying real estate can also be a business in itself. You can generate income by renting out the properties you own and it  can also appreciate its value over time. Smiley

I guess it's not only you and me. The maximum number of members will choose these two options because these are the easiest compared to the business option. A business cannot be started with the money only. A business needs a lot of plan, strategy, and dedication; the last thing you need is money. Only money cannot start a business.

Many rich kids's dad has a million dollars, and those kids can start their business with their dad's money. But this will not happen because those kids will eventually fail the business.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 05:54:12 PM

In my opinion, both are the same, it depends on ourselves in carrying it out to take advantage and if it is successful other things can follow.
It all depends on the skills we have, I think if there is a profitable business path that we have mastered then that is better and vice versa, when we understand and understand Bitcoin investment then it is also a good choice to build assets and also make a profit as much as possible to be able to create other sources of income.

Sometimes we are just spending time but don't show any attention in getting education about it. If we demand to be successful then we should also do the things that are essential in our well deserved success. Sometimes we think that we do all the things then why we fail to get rewards the reason is that we don't deserve it because just money is not needed to make money but your abilities also have strong impact on your attainment.

I don't agree with those people who says that if they enter into the profitable business then their recompense will be 100% certain but it also be conditional on your management that how you take this business and how you manage the difficulties comes in you ways.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 07:54:56 PM

Which one would you choose from these and why?

I know I will not have half a million dollars for the rest of my life because I know I am not working for it. My target is to live a good life, and I don't want to chase for money. Instead, I am running for happiness, and my limit of happiness is in my family. Now, come back to the topic. Half a million dollars in my country is a good amount. I could choose two from the options you gave. Half the amount on the real estate because it will generate a specific amount of money every month, which will be good. I choose real estate because it's the safest one. I will invest the other half in Cryptocurrency. I will DCA BTC with at least $100K; the rest will be for alts to take a chance in the bull run. Even if I fail with the alts, I hope BTC will return my money in a few years.

Omg same here. Personally, I'd lean towards a diversified approach, real estate and cryptocurrency. Not really into business as it demands too much time and dedication for me that I cannot handle. Maybe invest in real estate for stability and allocate the remaining to cryptocurrencies for potential high returns. Diversification can help spread the risk and increase your chances of long-term financial security. Buying real estate can also be a business in itself. You can generate income by renting out the properties you own and it  can also appreciate its value over time. Smiley

I guess it's not only you and me. The maximum number of members will choose these two options because these are the easiest compared to the business option. A business cannot be started with the money only. A business needs a lot of plan, strategy, and dedication; the last thing you need is money. Only money cannot start a business.

Many rich kids's dad has a million dollars, and those kids can start their business with their dad's money. But this will not happen because those kids will eventually fail the business.
Not only two options but rather 3 as long their finances could really be able to support such thing yet we know that on the time that we do tend to touch up real estate and business or even with crypto then you would really just simply need up the capital on which means that whatever the option you would really be getting then pretty much sure that you would really be needing the funds on starting. If you do have that limited capital then it would really be just that so normal that you would really be taking priority into those options on which you do know that your money could really be able to fit in and this is why its neither
crypto and business would really be your choice. We know that real estate business arent cheap ones but in speaking about low risks then i could say that it is really that less risky compared on the two
but it would really be that great and if you do have that kind of money amount on which it wont really be that a problem then diversifying on 3 options would be the most ideal thing to be done because
we know on what are the chances that you could really be able to hit up and get once you do have this 3.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 11:25:43 PM

In my opinion, both are the same, it depends on ourselves in carrying it out to take advantage and if it is successful other things can follow.
It all depends on the skills we have, I think if there is a profitable business path that we have mastered then that is better and vice versa, when we understand and understand Bitcoin investment then it is also a good choice to build assets and also make a profit as much as possible to be able to create other sources of income.

Sometimes we are just spending time but don't show any attention in getting education about it. If we demand to be successful then we should also do the things that are essential in our well deserved success. Sometimes we think that we do all the things then why we fail to get rewards the reason is that we don't deserve it because just money is not needed to make money but your abilities also have strong impact on your attainment.

I don't agree with those people who says that if they enter into the profitable business then their recompense will be 100% certain but it also be conditional on your management that how you take this business and how you manage the difficulties comes in you ways.

Since we have something to purchase, we can actually do all of that. Simply said, I believe that if we have made a nice profit throughout the bull run and we notice that it has reached the ATH and been converted, we can convert the profit that will be made due to the holdings that we have set up during the bull run. Perhaps the opportunity to begin or search for a new investment in company and real estate will present itself once we have attained our aim.

Regarding the bear market, I believe that now is also our opportunity to purchase cryptocurrencies because, from what I can tell, this is the direction that the business sector is currently heading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 12:28:52 PM

---

Do you need that much wall of text to explain such a simple thing? Why are you posting bogus answers? I did not see any going point in your post. You are agreeing with something, and counter questioning your point of view in another line. Basically, you are adding more and more lines explaining nothing. We are talking about three business options here.

If you cannot add something new from your perspective, do not write shit that does not make any sense. I did not understand what you wanted to say in your post. If you do not believe me, ask others in this thread.

bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 12:39:59 PM

That's so true, there are businessmen who are starting out and think that they can easily copy the strategy of others who have been successful in the business. It is not how it goes in the world of business. Whatever worked for the other businessmen might not work for you and vice versa for your work ethic and how you've been working hard on your business as soon as it's established. We've got different journeys on the path that we're doing business and a very rare situation when a starter becomes successful with what he's done. But it also varies based on what you've said about the management. Some may not go well at the start but never give up on what they have started. And if you believe that there is a good result to what you're doing for that business you started, never let failure pull you down.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 02:42:31 PM

In my opinion, real estate is the safest type of investment, because it is safest, of course the potential profit takes a long time, and currently I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because of the potential profit that can reach 100% or even more in a year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

wmaurik

Activity: 2016
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 03:55:23 PM

In my opinion, real estate is the safest type of investment, because it is safest, of course the potential profit takes a long time, and currently I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because of the potential profit that can reach 100% or even more in a year.
In essence, each person will choose an investment that suits their own beliefs so that consideration of security and profit aspects will be the first benchmark for every investor. Because if you want an investment with the potential for greater profits, you also have to be prepared for the level of risk involved in that investment. Likewise with safe investments, where you also have to be patient with the small level of profit through the investment, so it all depends on each individual's desires and tastes in carrying out investments.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 04:25:15 AM

I think you are right about Bitcoin, but regarding real estate I would rather disagree with you. Please read my posts above. Real estate is not something that for certain will retain its price in the future. You can google "what is the safest investment" and "real estate" will not be in the top 10 even. True, Bitcoin will not be there either, but most of us here are more experienced in Bitcoin market fluctuations than that of real estate, so I think we know more what expect from BTC than from many other so-called "low-risk investments".

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 04:39:27 AM

I am involved with Bitcoin now and I have a lot of investment in Bitcoin but still my dream is to have a big business. I have a dream that big business will bring my name and that business that I can spread all over my country because I don't have the mindset of working under someone else. A big business I will build in the future and if I get success in that business then I will not limit myself to just one business I will try to build multiple businesses as well as I will have an investment in Bitcoin. My first dream has come true, to have investment in Bitcoin It was my first dream whatever you have come true and in the future I will only increase my investment in Bitcoin with more money but before that I will definitely start a business.
In my opinion business should be given the highest priority among these three.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
0t3p0t

Activity: 1540
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 04:55:52 AM

If I would be given a chance to have a capital of half a million dollars, I would literally choose real estate for a passive stable income, cryptocurrency for long term hodling purposes, precious stones and jewelries, rare gold and silver coins. I don't like businesses myself because it won't work for me.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 392
Merit: 293

Rollbit.com

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 07:39:24 AM

If I would be given a chance to have a capital of half a million dollars, I would literally choose real estate for a passive stable income, cryptocurrency for long term hodling purposes, precious stones and jewelries, rare gold and silver coins. I don't like businesses myself because it won't work for me.
It seems that most of us are choosing Real Estate as a priority. Because only Real Estate has a lower risk compared to Crypto and Business.

Crypto and Business both actually have the same high risk. But I personally also prefer crypto to a business. Because Business requires more work and research before starting. And if we don't have any skills to build a business, it will take a lot of time for us to start a business. Because we have to study first to determine what business we will enter. And that's not an easy thing.

Meanwhile, I think learning crypto is much easier. Even though it's still just as difficult. But it doesn't take a long time to learn it. So Real Estate and Crypto are the two best options for me too. I am also interested in business. But I feel that business during an economic crisis will be more at risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 404

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 12:28:30 PM

If the priority is long-term storage with low risk, real estate can be the best choice for stable passive income. People who own a business and have been successful in business can buy real estate and also save their money in the form of crypto assets. Not everyone is successful in business, maybe for that reason some people don't like doing business. However, if you survey several people who have wealth above the average, the majority of their main income comes from doing business.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 12:49:22 PM

You know what your strengths are and those good choices to make. If you ever get to that point that you've got bunch of money and you don't know yet what to do, you just have to determine what are you good at.
If you're not good with businesses, there are assets and investments that you can choose and those are what you've mentioned. Real estate is like for everybody but not all of us can afford that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 01:48:18 PM

Every form of investment has its merits and demerits. The decision comes down to personal choice; some people think that cryptocurrency is a risky investment because of its volatility while starting a business or a real estate investment is a better option. It is better to do your research before making a final decision.

Real estate is a good option if you have a huge upfront investment amount because property is very expensive around the world. This kind of investment has the advantage that the value increases with every passing day and generates passive income throughout a person's life. Business, on the other hand, can be started with a small investment, and the opportunity to earn profit is huge. You also have control over decision-making, but significant risk is involved in entrepreneurship and startups.
Cryptocurrency is a risky venture, but the profit margin and ROI are exceptional, and you can earn huge profits in a short time span. Crypto diversification is also an edge. The major concern regarding crypto investment is its speculative nature, high volatility and regulatory issues.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1298

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 02:47:29 PM

I think you are right about Bitcoin, but regarding real estate I would rather disagree with you. Please read my posts above. Real estate is not something that for certain will retain its price in the future. You can google "what is the safest investment" and "real estate" will not be in the top 10 even. True, Bitcoin will not be there either, but most of us here are more experienced in Bitcoin market fluctuations than that of real estate, so I think we know more what expect from BTC than from many other so-called "low-risk investments".
We want to think that we know what to expect from Bitcoin, but imagine if the price now drops to 10k and remains at this level for several years, how much will this affect our investments, real estate in this regard seems more stable, and may lose value more than 70% of its value only in extreme cases, but real estate does not have the same profitability as Bitcoin. Each case must be considered separately.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gaza13

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 03:16:17 PM

I agree with the points you convey, in business there are many things that must be researched or done by someone to start a business, they must have a mature concept, create a product that is in great demand by lower and middle class people, and running it is full of challenges and extra patience. Indeed, in business, daily income is uncertain and many people give up and give up their intention to do business.

jcojci

Activity: 675
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 03:28:24 PM

You can earn passive income by buying 1 or more McDonald's, KFC or other franchise outlets. And you can also use other money to invest in crypto and gold. That will provide huge benefits in the future. But if you don't like business, you can choose to invest in crypto and gold with a capital of half a million dollars.

Or you can use half of that money just to invest in crypto by buying Bitcoin. That will give you a big profit in the future, especially when the Bitcoin price surges higher.
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 04:29:41 PM

I agree with the points you convey, in business there are many things that must be researched or done by someone to start a business, they must have a mature concept, create a product that is in great demand by lower and middle class people, and running it is full of challenges and extra patience. Indeed, in business, daily income is uncertain and many people give up and give up their intention to do business.

Well, we all have different preference to investment. But actually if you can't handle business as if all the task are given to you as a owner, I think franchise would also do good. All you really need is capital, but when it comes to business I have seen a lot literally failed cause imagine you've opened up a store that doesn't even have sales for months right. Plus the inflation rate could badly affect business unlike other investment. It's really complicated if you don't have the knowledge and the experience even for the other options for investment, you'll just have to choose that are suitable for you.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████