Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Memecoin hype getting higher  (Read 617 times)
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 10:21:49 PM

-snip-
that's also true. Risk is everywhere.. but it isn't a bad idea to budget a little percentage of fund for investing in memeocin. Cause nowadays there are lots of memecoins are in the market what makes many people rich within overnight. And doge is good but this memecoin already increased a lot. So better to move on others memecoin and  nowadays most of successful memecoins are from solana network.
I forgot I ever posted on this thread until I found you quoting my post.

Of course, there are reasons why many people choose memecoin as one of their investment asset choices in crypto - one of which is because of the potential for price increases regardless of hype or because of bullish market condition. This momentum is used by small to medium investors to get return from memecoin - I can't blame them for that interest, of course they already understand what the risks are when choosing memecoin as an investment.

You can choose Doge, Shiba and several other popular memecoin - but remember, your budget should not be more than the amount you can afford to lose. The price volatility of memecoin tend to be higher than others - so it takes more consideration before you invest in them instead of just fighting for big ambition to get rich quick with memecoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:27:13 PM

To become a millionaire you don't have to invest in meme coins because investing in utility coins can also make someone a millionaire. I understand that the main goal of investment is profit, but that doesn't mean you have to ignore the security of your investment. Meme coins are increasingly popular because more and more new investors are entering because they want to make profits in a short time, because from the start meme coins have been framed as an investment that can provide profits in a short time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: