Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that you trust most  (Read 2954 times)
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 07:53:31 AM

There are thousands of altcoins in crypto market and each of coin has investors! Cause people have different choice from one to another.  People even invest in shitcoin to get rich quickly. So what are the names of your most 5 invested altcoins that you are holding or would like to invest soon?? Those are my choice
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin
Your portfolio appears solid with top coins like ETH and BNB. Arbitrum might indeed become the leading trend in the L2 space. As for Cake and Apecoin, it might be challenging to replicate the exceptional growth they experienced in the past. And here is my poftfolio for the next season:
  • ETH
  • Optimism
  • Arbitrum
  • GMX
  • Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vnawhf8h2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 09:12:28 AM

The choice also depends on the amount of capital each investor has. You can invest in BTC or ETH if you're an investor with a large capital, as that's a safer choice. However, personally, I choose to invest in ARB because my capital is not very large, and ARB is a relatively safe option.
devil-soul

Activity: 190
Merit: 14

For Rent

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 09:17:35 AM

My personal list of altcoins in which i have absolute confidence and in which i invest is this 1.eth 2.bnb 3.ltc 4.xmr 5.cake

catdaunt82h

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 10:19:28 AM

Your question is quite absurd, and I can't provide an accurate answer. Of course, all the opinions given are for reference, but with the five projects you've listed, you would receive a large amount of feedback, and I believe it wouldn't be of much use to you. You'll still have to research and make your own decision. You know, you can't make an investment decision by asking a question like that on a forum.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 07:25:05 PM

The choice also depends on the amount of capital each investor has. You can invest in BTC or ETH if you're an investor with a large capital, as that's a safer choice. However, personally, I choose to invest in ARB because my capital is not very large, and ARB is a relatively safe option.
ETH is certainly relatively safe for me even though the capital is quite small.
Just choose the best besides Bitcoin and ETH will be number two. ARB might be an option for my backup investment. There are still many choices of coins for investment, especially BNB, which also have long-term potential. Especially those who have a lot of BNB will always have the opportunity to join the Launchpad on binance. The more BNB you hold, the higher the allocation you will get.
Bitcoinpoly

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 07:48:00 PM

There are thousands of altcoins in crypto market and each of coin has investors! Cause people have different choice from one to another.  People even invest in shitcoin to get rich quickly. So what are the names of your most 5 invested altcoins that you are holding or would like to invest soon?? Those are my choice
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin

As for me I’m going to list 3 with justifications to it.

1. $ETH
2. $BGB
3. $BNB

*The first token here is $ETH; over the years #ETH has become very famous within the crypto space while it grows its utility by serving a lot of purposes for different cryptocurrency projects. $ETH has become a coin that is widely use with upto 55% daily usage within the crypto space. For these reasons $ETH has a great feature.

*The second token here is $BGB of Bitget exchange; this token is the platform token for Bitget exchange, it serves a lot of purposes within the exchange ecosystem. Bitget as one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange, $BGB token has equally been growing alongside the exchange. In this current year 2023 $BGB token outshine every other platforms token and came out as the best performing platform token with 185%+ increase. The token is being used for a lot of purpose within the exchange ecosystem and also serves as a share within the company. For this reasons $BGB token has a great future.

*The third token is BNB of Binance exchange; this token has an huge number of holders with a good numbers of utility. The token has a lot of purpose it serves. The future of this token is good.

Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 03:37:17 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the most popular and widely invested cryptocurrency but it is nice to see other coins like Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Coin (BNB) becoming more popular among investors. Binance has some issues with its exchange and token but people still trust BNB as a good long term investment. Litecoin is also good because it has been slower in recent years but is starting to gain momentum. And due to Halving we see that how the Litecoin perform. Many people think Cardano and Polygon are good coins to invest for future. The crypto market has many coins that can perform well in bull season.

And I think this is the best time to accumulate because ETF news can give much hype to the market. If you are a good holder so you should buy the coins right now a should wait till bull season for good profit.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

I only have the top 2 and it's also on your list.
Ethereum and BNB.
These two coins are my chances to get back whatever I regretted before because of not trusting Bitcoin and Ethereum back when they were still cheap. BNB especially has a higher chance but due to what SEC is doing to them cornering Binance, it might take longer than what I am expecting.
Well, I do know they could win the case but there will be doubts from retail investors that could ruin the value of it and the reputation. Although I like the fact that XRP partially won their case which gives an optimistic view that other coins that is being attacked by SEC can also do the same.

I think bnb is still better than ripple, they have a good exchange and team, binance also invests a lot in crypto project startups.
This will have a good impact on new projects, for example projects funded by Binance will look more attractive and people will be interested in them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 08:47:57 AM

1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin

if I trust to invest in altcoin,
1. Ethereum
2. Binance
3. Ripple
4. Matic
5. VeChain
but of course I would invest more in Ethereum at this time, because Ethereum is the king of altcoin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 05:44:05 PM

I personally have known crypto since 2017, of course I have had a lot of experience, but the altcoin that impressed me the most is ethereum, because ethereum has given me many lessons and big profits, therefore I really believe in ethereum as the best investment .

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 05:51:24 PM

There are many altcoins for trust. . ETH 2. BNB 3. Arbitrum are same as you listed. Where Arbitrum really seems it could be an valuable investment for future. And i don't have much knowledge about rest of two cake and apecoin. I know cake is pancakeswap dex native token but Cake doesn't seem worth for holding. Rather i would like to choice solana. And I don't know what altcoin i should add as 5th trusted altcoin in my list. Maybe litecoin could do well in future. So 4. Solana and 5. Litecoin. That's it

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 04:35:41 AM

I personally have known crypto since 2017, of course I have had a lot of experience, but the altcoin that impressed me the most is ethereum, because ethereum has given me many lessons and big profits, therefore I really believe in ethereum as the best investment .
Speaking of trust? I don't trust any project apart from bitcoin and ethereum in the market, any project outside of this mention doesn't mean anything to me, always place your mindset to not he vulnerable to accept defeats or shock when a prominent projects fails. Ethereum project is prominent, I've gained quite gigantic figures from the project in past years and I'm not also giving up, rather this is the time for me to fuel up my desire and push with hardwork, seeking for the appropriate earnings from the system. It doesn't matter how long one have been in the crypto space, what matters is how much have you earned from crypto projects one have invested in.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 04:46:22 AM

Speaking of trust? I don't trust any project apart from bitcoin and ethereum in the market, any project outside of this mention doesn't mean anything to me, always place your mindset to not he vulnerable to accept defeats or shock when a prominent projects fails. Ethereum project is prominent, I've gained quite gigantic figures from the project in past years and I'm not also giving up, rather this is the time for me to fuel up my desire and push with hardwork, seeking for the appropriate earnings from the system. It doesn't matter how long one have been in the crypto space, what matters is how much have you earned from crypto projects one have invested in.

The whole crypto industry is considered a risky category where most projects failed to be successful in the second bull season. We have seen that very few project can be constant performer and in this list only BTC, ETH and XRP can be considered OG. They have been performing quite well since their launch and their technology and community support are still looking strong which is good news for its long term holders. Beside that other major alts like BNB, ADA, LTC are losing ground to other altcoin project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 05:47:36 AM

The whole crypto industry is considered a risky category where most projects failed to be successful in the second bull season. We have seen that very few project can be constant performer and in this list only BTC, ETH and XRP can be considered OG. They have been performing quite well since their launch and their technology and community support are still looking strong which is good news for its long term holders. Beside that other major alts like BNB, ADA, LTC are losing ground to other altcoin project.

CZ's decision to step down as CEO of Binance and pay a fine to the SEC brought a bit of panic in the market, but it was all temporary.
Until now, BNB is still ranked 4th in CMC, one rank above Ripple.
So, underestimating BNB and removing it from your portfolio is not a good move.
In the long term, I still believe BNB will continue to be a Top Altcoin and will continue to be Ethereum's main competitor.
Joseph-P

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 06:43:19 AM

CZ's decision to step down as CEO of Binance and pay a fine to the SEC brought a bit of panic in the market, but it was all temporary.
Until now, BNB is still ranked 4th in CMC, one rank above Ripple.
So, underestimating BNB and removing it from your portfolio is not a good move.
In the long term, I still believe BNB will continue to be a Top Altcoin and will continue to be Ethereum's main competitor.

I agree, a CEX that has managed to stand the test of time like Binance has was never going to go down that easily. It's a similar situation with BGB. Regardless of all the FUD on Bitget the token has still managed to thrive, even setting new all time highs this year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:28:54 AM

I have Eth, BNB and cake. But with cake, I find no success and mostly just losing from it. But that is okay because O can wait until I will be able to sell it. If I still find no success waiting on it patiently then I take the losses abd blame it to myself and count it as lesson that I wont be back on it.
However, with my gain through Ethereum makes me just ignore my losses on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 230

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 01:01:34 PM

Yes there are thousands of altcoins in crypto market but not all altcoins are investable. But my top 5 favorite altcoins among investable altcoins are:

Ethereum (ETH)
Binance coin (BNB)
Solana (SOL)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ripple (XRP)

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 01:32:27 PM

Whether we have altcoins that we trust most, that does not mean that we should rely on those coin projects when there are so many projects in the market we can invest in that would give us profits. Crypto market is big enough for us to make profits from it but we have to have a skill for us to understand how the market works. Whether we are traders or non traders, we need to make sure we do things that that would help us achieve more in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 01:37:48 PM

I agree, a CEX that has managed to stand the test of time like Binance has was never going to go down that easily. It's a similar situation with BGB. Regardless of all the FUD on Bitget the token has still managed to thrive, even setting new all time highs this year.

You are absolutely right, Binance is too big to fail so easily. Despite tough time and challenges it is facing presently , it will manage to survive and continue leading the crypto world with new ideas and its innovative work, as it did in the past. The native coin of Binance, BNB has very strong use case and it has all what is required to attract new investment, thus it is likely to make new All Time High (ATH) in the anticipated bull run of 2024.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 01:47:09 PM

most of my investments are in bitcoin and my largest investments in altcoins are ETH and BNB. I chose ETH and BNB because they are the safest altcoin investments currently. I say safest because ETH is the king of altcoins and has a very strong community, while BNB is an altcoin that is supported by the largest exchange currently namely Binance. but a small part of my portfolio is also filled with other altcoins such as Arbitrum, Aptos, Matic, TON and TRX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: