Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that you trust most  (Read 2936 times)
bSpend

Activity: 330
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 11:11:30 PM
Merited by Ojima-ojo (3)

Interesting topic.

The altcoin market is  a very large market, and as such, it is sometimes difficult to really decide on what to invest in, but thank goodness for the ability to research and find some altcoins that can really be promising at the end of the day.

Personally, I don't have a large bag, but I do have some altcoin I've invested in hoping they do well in this coming bull run, and aside bitcoin, I will pick my best five out of all that I am currently holding, and they are
1. XCHNG
2. COQ inu
3. NEAR
4. WECO
5. TON

I have many others, but this are my top five for the coming bull run, and like I said before, I am hoping they all will do well, most especially XCHNG  and COQ INU.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sekalitas

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 06:43:33 AM

There are thousands of altcoins in crypto market and each of coin has investors! Cause people have different choice from one to another.  People even invest in shitcoin to get rich quickly. So what are the names of your most 5 invested altcoins that you are holding or would like to invest soon?? Those are my choice
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin

I'm currently holding Ethereum (ETH) because it's a proven asset and I've already seen profits from it. For future investments, I'm considering diversifying into the top 10 altcoins, but I haven't made a final decision yet.I'm also interested in exploring promising new projects that haven't launched yet, but only with any spare capital I have available.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
FinePoine0

Activity: 378
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:58:46 AM

There are thousands of altcoins in crypto market and each of coin has investors! Cause people have different choice from one to another.  People even invest in shitcoin to get rich quickly. So what are the names of your most 5 invested altcoins that you are holding or would like to invest soon?? Those are my choice
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin

I usually invest in Altcoins that I trust. For example, I have invested in Ethereum coin, BNB coin, Dogecoin, TIA coin etc. These coins are the most pumped in the market, so I have benefited at the moment. And ready to invest more these coins are generally trusted by me, so you too can invest in these coins.

Bd officer

Activity: 378
Merit: 219

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 10:01:03 AM

1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin
The most trusted coin to invest in is Bitcoin. Ethium is the second most popular currency after Bitcoin. So I think Ethereum is the most trusted among altcoins. But if you want to invest, it is better to invest for the long term, don't go to invest in different types of altcoins in the market to get rich quickly. While investing in altcoins can yield quick profits, there are also high risks involved. However, among altcoins, I consider ETH, BNB, Sol, MATIC etc. coins to be trustworthy. I have invested some amount in these coins.

Wysi

Activity: 1624

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:10:53 AM

You guys want to understand the Dark side to crypto, There are 100's of Alts and its not about trust in this bullish market just go with any coin I am damn sure you will get at least 2x in return. Most of them know the categories in crypto like innovation, DEFI, DAO, METAVERSE, GAMING, FAN COIN, MEMECOIN etc...etc... I bet you will get maximum returns in any of these sector.

So just go with the any coin and have patience at least for a year you can expect minimum 2x from here mark my words. Remember always there not only top coins to me every coin has its turn all you need is patience, patience, patience....

bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:37:58 AM

You guys want to understand the Dark side to crypto, There are 100's of Alts and its not about trust in this bullish market just go with any coin I am damn sure you will get at least 2x in return. Most of them know the categories in crypto like innovation, DEFI, DAO, METAVERSE, GAMING, FAN COIN, MEMECOIN etc...etc... I bet you will get maximum returns in any of these sector.

So just go with the any coin and have patience at least for a year you can expect minimum 2x from here mark my words. Remember always there not only top coins to me every coin has its turn all you need is patience, patience, patience....
We can't just invest and wait, it's stupid in my opinion, because after all there is always a reason why one coin rises and falls, and again we have many sectors that have different utilities and functions for each coin, of course you have to have an analysis both fundamentally and technically, if you buy without understanding the coin you buy it's the same as gambling, many of the top 100 are also displaced and do not have a significant increase, be a smart investor, and if you are a trader then be a smart trader, if you buy then you don't know, then what do you mean patience?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:48:35 AM

What is clear is that I invest in ETH and BNB because they are the most popular altcoins. For now I am only focusing on investing in these two altcoins because before the bitcoin halving not all altcoin prices will rise drastically, and in my opinion only these two altcoins can approach the increase in bitcoin prices. but if I had to choose 5 I would add MATIC SOL and APTOS.

Wysi

Activity: 1624

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 12:19:39 PM

We can't just invest and wait, it's stupid in my opinion, because after all there is always a reason why one coin rises and falls, and again we have many sectors that have different utilities and functions for each coin, of course you have to have an analysis both fundamentally and technically, if you buy without understanding the coin you buy it's the same as gambling, many of the top 100 are also displaced and do not have a significant increase, be a smart investor, and if you are a trader then be a smart trader, if you buy then you don't know, then what do you mean patience?

So you want to Invest and sell in few mints??? Well that's called absolute Gambling mate. Remember always those who are millionaire's in crypto didn't made money overnight its all ( Holding Asset) longtime wait and again the word " Patience " gave them all. You can give any opinion any clue any hint whatever but after all the one who makes money matters End of the Day.

Definitely Utility of a coin matters and I never said Invest in Shit coin and Expect a minimal of 2x and by the way none of them are fool as a trader. I guess you might have not tasted the longtime hold profit. Also there's no a Smart trader nor champion trader or whatever in your understanding. Market bites everyone the one who makes money with good returns is considered as " Winner " to me Wink

bangjoe

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:21:23 AM

So you want to Invest and sell in few mints??? Well that's called absolute Gambling mate. Remember always those who are millionaire's in crypto didn't made money overnight its all ( Holding Asset) longtime wait and again the word " Patience " gave them all. You can give any opinion any clue any hint whatever but after all the one who makes money matters End of the Day.

Definitely Utility of a coin matters and I never said Invest in Shit coin and Expect a minimal of 2x and by the way none of them are fool as a trader. I guess you might have not tasted the longtime hold profit. Also there's no a Smart trader nor champion trader or whatever in your understanding. Market bites everyone the one who makes money with good returns is considered as " Winner " to me Wink

Many people can make money overnight, it's just that maybe we don't know how, maybe market makers can do that, BTW things that can be promising to hold are Bitcoin and ETH, that coin can give more confidence to hold in the long run, as we see BTC returning to its ATH even before the halving occurs, and ETH is approaching its ATH, while other coins in 2021 are still in question and only a few survive in the top 100, and the average is disrupted by new creativity in the market, such as Modular networks, AI, Depin etc., it will be related to market needs and narratives that will be needed, because such if market problems.
So don't be too fanatical about altcoins.

Speaking of profit if what you consider shitcoin is a meme coin, when memecoin can give you profit, why don't you take it, don't you think? and whether the shitcoin you mean has a lot of zeros like 0.0000, we see what the price of BTC was and what the price of BNB or ETH was back then, I mean if you are a hunter, of course you will look for a place where money will grow faster, the capital is only two, courage and don't be greedy.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tahid12

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 09:53:42 PM

Choices and trust will change with time. There are many altcoins, i used to believe but these weren't moved according to my expectations. And right now many altcoins are in list what are sounds good to go with. As a investor, I've holding a lots of altcoins but i invest Eth, bnb, matic, solana, doge with good amount and i believe these altcoins will perform well. Let's see what Will happen in upcoming days
You are damn right about that change of trust. it happened to me so many times. so many projects in past looked so promising and interesting. and I like them a lot for that reasons. but after some time new altcoins come with better innovation.  Projects were good but because of team not properly dedicated and hard working enough. those projects either failed or lost majority of their values in market and new projects took their place
Yeah that's true and this is how Crypto market works. Here memecoins are not alone but there are lots of altcoins what are pretty good but trun into shitcoin later. You mentioned some reason like not properly dedicated and they aren't hard working. But i believe the major fact is, team don't wanna continue their projects, rather they prefer to scam and bring another project for generate money. Otherwise good Projects make good amount of Money and team can utilize the money for development easily if they are dedicated enough. That's why better to trust potential altcoins from top, as they always pump with market and rarely scam

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tengui

Activity: 480
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 04:12:38 AM

What is clear is that I invest in ETH and BNB because they are the most popular altcoins. For now I am only focusing on investing in these two altcoins because before the bitcoin halving not all altcoin prices will rise drastically, and in my opinion only these two altcoins can approach the increase in bitcoin prices. but if I had to choose 5 I would add MATIC SOL and APTOS.
agree with ETH because the price increase for ETH has been very drastic recently, but unfortunately the drastic price increase did not occur with BNB. You can see that BNB is currently in position 4 CMC and I also see the market capitalization of Solana getting closer to BNB.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 05:59:03 AM

1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin

Altcoin season may have arrived as we expected, well, judging by the cryptocurrency community, it seems like investors are still focused on bitcoin. I see that there has been no significant development in altcoins, especially regarding the adoption of only a few altcoins that show an impressive impression such as Binance coin and ETH. For the current prices, the five coins are those that are already in progress, are in the middle and are just starting out.
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:46:30 AM

1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin

Well this are my selections

1.bnb

2.eth

3.solona

4.pepe

5. Shiba Inu

Thou Bitcoin has proven to be the  best coin so far

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:18:23 AM

1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin
ethereum and binance coin both of top altcoins as per as coinmarketcap ranking 2nd and 4th. so there are no confusion to invest those coins,
i have hold in the both coins and i already getting profits. cake is native coin of the most popular dex pancakeswap but i haven't holding in the coin.
arbitrum is promising project and gradually it's going popular platform.

APECoin is also a promising one if you havent check yet then try to look at it ,
while Binance and Ethereum is indeed best to keep hold forlonger time now  and Arb and
Cake are moving slowly  these days while almost every altcoin is making their way up.
so best not to engage in so much cheap and new coin insteadin other currencies in top ranks.

Cryptoababe

Activity: 700
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:43:02 PM

The altcoins I trust most :
ETH
BNB
BGB
SOL
UNI
These coins have Brought a lot of positivity to me. And I don't know how to stop trusting them.
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 03:09:21 AM

You are damn right about that change of trust. it happened to me so many times. so many projects in past looked so promising and interesting. and I like them a lot for that reasons. but after some time new altcoins come with better innovation.  Projects were good but because of team not properly dedicated and hard working enough. those projects either failed or lost majority of their values in market and new projects took their place
Yeah that's true and this is how Crypto market works. Here memecoins are not alone but there are lots of altcoins what are pretty good but trun into shitcoin later. You mentioned some reason like not properly dedicated and they aren't hard working. But i believe the major fact is, team don't wanna continue their projects, rather they prefer to scam and bring another project for generate money. Otherwise good Projects make good amount of Money and team can utilize the money for development easily if they are dedicated enough. That's why better to trust potential altcoins from top, as they always pump with market and rarely scam
If you look at the success of the ICO and many coins appearing, many investors come and hope for profits by holding the ICO token. However, gradually many ICOs and coins collapsed and even had no value at all. that is able to survive only ethereum and some of them. So there is no doubt that ethereum is the right choice for long-term altcoin investment.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 03:56:55 AM

Buying without knowing all the details of the project or coin to be purchased and also without analyzing whether the coin is good and will provide profits or not, is a stupid decision, the same as gambling and has the potential to result in losses.
So it is very important to do good research and analysis before we decide on a project or coin to invest or trade, even though the coin is the top coin on the market does not mean it is a guarantee of getting good profits. Because they compete to be the best with different uses and functions, causing their position to fluctuate. So I think research, thorough analysis, fundamental and technical, knowledge and understanding are important factors that must be instilled in us before choosing the project or coin that is best and also profitable for us.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bangjoe

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 07:44:48 AM

Buying without knowing all the details of the project or coin to be purchased and also without analyzing whether the coin is good and will provide profits or not, is a stupid decision, the same as gambling and has the potential to result in losses.
So it is very important to do good research and analysis before we decide on a project or coin to invest or trade, even though the coin is the top coin on the market does not mean it is a guarantee of getting good profits. Because they compete to be the best with different uses and functions, causing their position to fluctuate. So I think research, thorough analysis, fundamental and technical, knowledge and understanding are important factors that must be instilled in us before choosing the project or coin that is best and also profitable for us.
You are absolutely right sir, and it must be used as a guideline in doing research on what projects we will enter into, including following into the community so that we can see the developments in the project, because there are also not a few altcoin projects that are busy and good technically and fundamentally but their development is slow or stuck, this is what we must pay attention to, and we must also see the developer's steps in making decisions for the altcoin project that we invest in, because if dev is wrong in making decisions and mistakes occur it will result in losses, especially for investors, well that's where it's important for us to continue to monitor its development as well.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 06:01:45 PM

I Trust our Currency, Hosted by Aggroed's TribalDEX,

Van Kush Beauty Token (VKBT) for the Win. That is where it is Everyone. We are about to Spike the Prices of VKBT, then HIVE and BLURT, then STEEM.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 07:20:23 PM

1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin

Well this are my selections

1.bnb

2.eth

3.solona

4.pepe

5. Shiba Inu

Thou Bitcoin has proven to be the  best coin so far

You mentioned 5 coins, but i blindly trust only ETH because it’s such a strong platform, and keep top 2 ranked coins for the many years, it has proven as one of the most potential coin on the cryptocurrency market. Do you trust most PEPE & SHIBA INU? You know both of MEME coins, People may benefit from it temporarily but in the long term these coins may disappear one day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: