Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 113398 times)
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:56:00 AM

This was a major BCX Fail LOL
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astori7

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:56:24 AM

I have fixed my block crawler and it is syncing to the correct chain. My wallets are kept neutral from the exchange wallets on purpose and I failed to update in time. I am currently out of town and failed to update before I left. It should be fully synced in a few minutes

Cryptsy was updated in time. There is nothing to worry about Smiley Sorry about that....

Well... Quite interesting what BCX will reply
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:59:18 AM

BCX fail
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:03:01 AM

I have fixed my block crawler and it is syncing to the correct chain. My wallets are kept neutral from the exchange wallets on purpose and I failed to update in time. I am currently out of town and failed to update before I left. It should be fully synced in a few minutes

Cryptsy was updated in time. There is nothing to worry about Smiley Sorry about that....

Well... Quite interesting what BCX will reply

Also keep in mind the difficulty fluctuates up and down quickly and the hashrate reported on the info page of cryptsy is not updated more than once to a few times per hour in some cases
Nite69

Activity: 477

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:09:13 AM

Well, BCX has not yet done anything, so he has not also failed.

Sync: ShiSKnx4W6zrp69YEFQyWk5TkpnfKLA8wx
Bitcoin: 17gNvfoD2FDqTfESUxNEmTukGbGVAiJhXp
Litecoin: LhbDew4s9wbV8xeNkrdFcLK5u78APSGLrR
AuroraCoin: AXVoGgYtSVkPv96JLL7CiwcyVvPxXHXRK9
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:11:02 AM

Well, BCX has not yet done anything, so he has not also failed.

Well... he came here to tell us how big his penis is... and failed after we discovered he has a tiny one Tongue
andy10000

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:15:41 AM

I don't understand the vitriol and shadenfreuden going on over this.

Auroracoin had the potential to really help the Icelandic economy, and is a public shop window for the potential crypto currency as a whole. This undermines the prospects for every cryptocurrency.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:18:17 AM

Auroracoin had the potential to really help the Icelandic economy, and is a public shop window for the potential crypto currency as a whole. This undermines the prospects for every cryptocurrency.

yeah.. but some people just want to have "fun" and they will undermine every good effort that's done and that can bring something new for the average person..

this is not the end of Auroracoin, even if it forked, it can be repaired, people just need to calm down and wait for the developers and the owner, to look into it..
procrypto

Activity: 224

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:20:47 AM

they should have airdropped some video cards

LOL  Grin
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:29:46 AM

@BCX Why are you so interested in Auroracoin's failure? It seems to have a better use case and distribution as compared to BTC. Shouldn't as early crypto enthusiast, you should work with Auroracoin team and help them in solving these security and other issues?
blubberli

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:34:31 AM

they should have airdropped some video cards
LOL  Grin

Pre-mined video Coin? I am all in.  Wink

smilecoin23

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:38:32 AM

I urge all of the exchange to suspend trading. Or I'll game over.
FilipZ

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:49:21 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 09:05:17 AM by FilipZ

hard fork has been announced on block 5400 a month ago

and now poolwarz added AUR on list

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬     
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
illpoet

Activity: 341

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:51:14 AM

oh man, this takes me back to the days when bcx was threatening to 51 litecoin.  good times.

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:59:17 AM

OK, I mean no disrespect for the Icelandic people, but I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing this shit regurgitated over and over from the AUR fanbois. Neither I nor many other users here are from Iceland; and this may be shocking to you, but we don't really give a flying fuck about the Icelandic economy. If the Icelandic people don't give a fuck about their own economy enough to correct it themselves, then that's their fucking problem.

Cryptocurrencies are designed by nature to be universal. If they really want they can fight their government to use any of the other of the great cryptocurrencies disposable to them such as BTC, LTC, DOGE and so on. But hey, guess what, they fucking don't. Why? Perhaps they don't have the fucking nerve to stand up for themselves. We'll fine by me. No skin off my back.

It could be argued that the dev created this to scam BTC into his own pockets, it could also be argued he created this to try to get the rest of the world to financially support Iceland (as if any sane person would willingly give money to some poor saps in another country for free, hilarious); God knows there evidence pointing to both, but regardless of that national cryptocurrencies aren't fucking needed.

Let me repeat that for the reading impared, national cryptocurrencies are not fucking needed.
_noname_

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:09:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies are designed by nature to be universal. If they really want they can fight their government to use any of the other of the great cryptocurrencies disposable to them such as BTC, LTC, DOGE and so on.

Yeah, let's distribute 50% of these to them and they may. I am surprised by the negativity here for Auroracoin. BTC, LTC, DOGE are acceptable because they are already in circulation (and you and others here presumably hold them) but AUR is not because? These network attacks, negativity. It really only points to their success until now.
_noname_

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:13:05 AM

And I am not asking anyone here to believe in Auroracoin. But I do want to get your attention towards the parallels when people used to mock BTC. Long time members here were underdogs then and AUR is a new entrant now. I want to see Auroracoin to be hugely successful (even more than BTC, however stupid it sounds now) just so any new crypto in the future don't get treatment like this.
ZeroBarrier

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:32:24 AM

Cryptocurrencies are designed by nature to be universal. If they really want they can fight their government to use any of the other of the great cryptocurrencies disposable to them such as BTC, LTC, DOGE and so on.

Yeah, let's distribute 50% of these to them and they may. I am surprised by the negativity here for Auroracoin. BTC, LTC, DOGE are acceptable because they are already in circulation (and you and others here presumably hold them) but AUR is not because? These network attacks, negativity. It really only points to their success until now.

Again, why should anyone give them a free meal ticket? They don't even help secure the blockchain of AUR let alone any other; so why give them something for nothing? And for your information, I don't hold any BTC, LTC or DOGE. In fact I currently hold a modicum of Beecoin and nothing else just because I mined some and enjoyed their very fair and discreate launch.

And I am not asking anyone here to believe in Auroracoin. But I do want to get your attention towards the parallels when people used to mock BTC. Long time members here were underdogs then and AUR is a new entrant now. I want to see Auroracoin to be hugely successful (even more than BTC, however stupid it sounds now) just so any new crypto in the future don't get treatment like this.

You want a coin that was given away for free to people who don't help cryptocurrencies at all by even helping secure a blockchain to be successful; you either holding a bag or just completely certifiable.

_noname_

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:49:09 AM

@Zerobarrier

Again, why should anyone give them a free meal ticket?

What free meal ticket? No one is asking for associating any value to Auroracoin. So no free meal is being given to them but a cryptocurrency. Value associated is by other people. Why should anyone have problem with that?

You want a coin that was given away for free to people who don't help cryptocurrencies at all by even helping secure a blockchain to be successful

So if the population of Iceland had mined these coins on their laptop and had gotten 31.8 coins it had been okay? You are trapped into mining and one way of doing something. You are no different than people holding fiat. So, don't go about preaching BTC, LTC, DOGE.
ZeroBarrier

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:58:33 AM

What free meal ticket? No one is asking for associating any value to Auroracoin. So no free meal is being given to them but a cryptocurrency. Value associated is by other people. Why should anyone have problem with that?

Really now? Then why the big push to get AUR onto exchanges and getting it's marketcap (falsely) to $300,000,000? And how about all the inital talk from AUR supporters claiming $1000+ would be oh so helpful to these poor souls in Iceland?

So if the population of Iceland had mined these coins on their laptop and had gotten 31.8 coins it had been okay? You are trapped into mining and one way of doing something. You are no different than people holding fiat. So, don't go about preaching BTC, LTC, DOGE.

How else do you suppose they acquire coins from a POW cryptocurrency? Oh... Right... Handed to them for free... Gotcha... The why the fuck even make it POW?

Edit: tell you what, if the dev would have made it POS only and held an IPO only for the population of Iceland, I would have considered it way less of a bullshit scam and shenanigans than I do; but no, it just had to be POW, with no capital or even hash coming from Iceland itself. What a joke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: