Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im looking to start lending here  (Read 351 times)
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 11:58:47 PM

CYBER_COWBOY attempting to make a comeback through a new alt? I wouldn't be surprised
At least we are now familiar with the drill

Why the sudden urge by newbie accounts to start lending out Bitcoins? Farming collateral, trust or Merits to pull off an organized exit scam later?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Collateralbank (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 08:50:16 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2023, 05:41:15 PM by Collateralbank

Consider the lack of prudence in your proposal. You, a newcomer to this forum, are requesting borrowers to provide collateral. Yet, you're only offering 50% of its value in a different currency, all while gaining a 10% interest by merely holding onto half of your customer's asset.

By employing an Exchange address, you're able to obtain collateral, subsequently selling half of it to reimburse the borrower. Essentially, you're handling the selling aspect that the borrower cannot manage independently. Your venture appears opportunistic and has potential for growth, though it comes across as rather gimmicky. Roll Eyeshttps://proracketreviews.com/

The loan is only with insurance the insurance fee is 5% it will be taken from loan ammount USDT what you receive against your collateral.
Insurance policy rules and liability and coverage plan: 5% insurance plan will give you peace of mind If your loan is not payed for some reason then we will hold 2 years your collateral without liqutation.

For the loyal and long term customers there is suprprize rewards aswell so to make all of us strong and make it beneficial for everybody.
Contact for loan Telegram @cbankx
Collateralbank (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 06:11:44 PM

I got 4000 USD in Bitcoin and would like to take a loan. What are the next steps for me?

Now we have our Private Telegram chat group only for our members.

Welcome to *COLLATERAL BANK*  
Private Chat Group for borrowers with collateral*** - Connect others who are smart with money like you Are in the private CHAT GROUP-
Chat with others and connect with others.
We use the same methods as the private Investment banking sector have been used long time***
We are here to build financial empire together with cryptocurrency.***
Borrowing against assets instead of selling will keep you in the game and you can use crypto asset as "Line of credit" and borrowing against your asset it's tax Free***
Also Good rewards for loyal and long term members***
We don't just provide lending service here but you can learn more about finances and money management you can get insights about markets finances btc, gold,bonds,forex,equity,trading spot and derivates, risk management and more ***
alterra57

Activity: 514
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 09:18:04 AM
Merited by nutildah (4)

After contacting OP on Telegram:

1. OP is not offering no collateral loans.
2. OP did suggest we use an escrow but he had no one in mind when doing so.
3. "In order to get loan you need to provide the url "txt" were you send collateral from. It's for me to be sure coins not associated with any dark activity."

Point 3, I'm guessing he means address when saying "url txt", fair enough, but it also makes no sense. Someone who doesn't know what a crypto address is should go back to step 1 and learn.

@OP, you have to prove to us you actually have 500 USDT to loan out and find a trusted escrow here on the forum.

SmartGold01

Activity: 672
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2023, 06:59:13 AM

There are lots of people who is rendering this service, besides your explanation and term of service isn't that clear to me, and  how would people involved them selves with your service?
I think there's something phishy here which I think that goes with your tag as I believe it could be difficult for a newbie to start a service without any hidden agenda or what they are aiming at

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██