Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin Helped Create Big Changes In Your Life?  (Read 934 times)
WatChe

Activity: 938
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 07:02:15 PM

this is a good question op, yes, I got a great change after I got to know bitcoin and invest in it, and op I make a profit from investing in btc sometimes once a week sometimes every day so the point is uncertain but what is clear is that I always make a profit from investing in btc, because I always invest in btc for short term and long term.

so with exists bitcoin there is a big change in my life because I can make money online.

One thing we have to keep in mind is that Bitcoin is profitable investment for long term and we may face loss if one go for day trading or short term trading. Having said that Bitcoin has made a positive impact on many lives around the world. In my country (Pakistan) crypto is banned but that doesn't stop anyone from entering into crypto trading or receiving funds. In conventional fiat system one has to move with government legislation. Bitcoin in other word has given financial freedom to the humanity.
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 826
Merit: 641

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 07:42:57 PM

I might take an example in my current life, a few years earlier I was in a condition that could be said to be a drop in terms of work and finance because the work that I had worked on before experienced a problem that required me to leave and turn around in bitcoin because previously I was an anti-bitcoin even though I had been introduced for a long time about this.
Even though it didn't become easy after I left my old job and tried to find new opportunities in business but in the end it got results and bitcoin made my life better especially when I got my first profit from the first bitcoin purchase I made in 2020 which soared to ATH at that time.
Until now I am still grateful for the choices I made before because indeed my choice was not wrong.
Although it is not easy, especially to prove to the closest people and partners, there are some people in my family who support (people who introduce bitcoin) who make me proud of my achievements and indeed I can prove that I am in bitcoin making my current condition much better and more responsible for my economy and my small family.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 07:53:31 PM

this is a good question op, yes, I got a great change after I got to know bitcoin and invest in it, and op I make a profit from investing in btc sometimes once a week sometimes every day so the point is uncertain but what is clear is that I always make a profit from investing in btc, because I always invest in btc for short term and long term.

so with exists bitcoin there is a big change in my life because I can make money online.

One thing we have to keep in mind is that Bitcoin is profitable investment for long term and we may face loss if one go for day trading or short term trading. Having said that Bitcoin has made a positive impact on many lives around the world. In my country (Pakistan) crypto is banned but that doesn't stop anyone from entering into crypto trading or receiving funds. In conventional fiat system one has to move with government legislation. Bitcoin in other word has given financial freedom to the humanity.
Financial freedom in terms of investment but we know that not all would really be such on condition for them to reach out this state because everything would really vary and would really be depending on how they do really
make out that kind of investment and steps that they are really making and we know that not all people or to those who had invested would really come into a point that they would really be financially free.It does really vary on how much you had put up and how did you make out good decisions in regarding with your holdings. In speaking about utility then there's no doubt with that because in speaking about p2p and transactions without having that 3rd party involved would definitely be the biggest or things that revolutionize and that what makes bitcoin been known and really getting that kind of attention and recognition.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 07:54:40 PM

Honestly for me bitcoin has changed my life in a big way and in many different ways. I was actually just talking to a moderator here about how unique even BitcoinTalk is, all the history here and how interesting I find it all, so this has become a place in my life where I spend a lot of time, and I enjoy it. I’ve made a lot of friends because of bitcoin and that’s one of my favorite aspects of it all. It’s definitely changed my life in a positive way.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 09:19:42 PM

Please do not assume I am asking if "you got really rich from BTC". For example, has Bitcoin/Crypto changed the way you shop, or earn weekly income? Has BTC helped you feel more optimistic and excited about the future? etc. I am getting started late compared to many others, but I see many great days ahead. Thanks for being here at the forum!

Has Bitcoin Helped Create Big Changes In Your Life?
No doubt bitcoin has been a life changer for me. After I have gained knowledge from bitcoin, my perspective in life started to improve especially when it comes to finances. I started learning how to value bitcoin more than fiat, because I know already that bitcoin has even more great potentials than fiat. And from there, I never stopped learning until I develop my skills and strategies when it comes to bitcoin investing and trading. After a couple of years, here I am now starting to realize my goals and finally, my finances have been more stable. Thanks to bitcoin for the present opportunities, and still excited what my future holds especially with the future opportunities coming from bitcoin.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1036
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 09:55:10 PM

from the first moment they explained to me about Bitcoin, I was always reluctant to the idea about it, I thought it was some kind of scam or that it was just going to be something temporary.. as I researched more about the subject and read, I liked it more and more... In addition, here in the forum you will be able to enrich your knowledge, there are various topics that will be of interest to you regarding Bitcoin and even other quite interesting topics in other sections. In terms of the way I buy and earn income, although I am not completely dependent on Bitcoin, for my weekly income I have explored opportunities in the field. What I mean by this? That although I am passionate about Bitcoin, I have it more as an investment in the future that I am sure at some point will be of great benefit..
People who know nothing about bitcoin at first always have the same feelings and mindset concerning bitcoin but if you get to come closer to bitcoin their is more that can can be gained from. Bitcoin doesn't make one to become rich overnight but has really been beneficial in financial stability. For sure bitcoin investment is always profitable if the right thing which is hodling is taking into consideration. Their is good opportunity investing in Bitcoin, it can be achieved by investing by hodling and not necessarily depending on bitcoin to see as an avenue to make money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mendace

Activity: 490
Merit: 620

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 10:34:58 PM

Understanding Bitcoin is already a qualitative leap in your life if you then consider that it is not just an economic issue and that it touches on many topics I believe without a doubt that Bitcoin has improved the knowledge of all of us.  As far as the financial side is concerned, it can do nothing but improve for sure.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 11:57:24 PM

I don't have much of technical knowledge, but myself being part of bitcoin and cryptocurrency usage keeps me a pride, because very small percentage of the population is using it. Next thing it had given me a learning about life, because I've earned as well as lost big in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through my activities. So, everything is just an opportunity and well used and learnt will survive whereas the rest will experience bad moments.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 12:28:01 AM

bitcoin safe me from fiat inflation, saving fund is very important. I have enough fund to start a business but I need time to learn and analyze the market, maybe I need few months or years before I launch the business. if I save money in form of fiat then some of it's value will be lost but bitcoin price is tend to rise so it help me to keep the value of my fund.

Dianacruze

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2023, 08:47:33 AM

Hi, Thank you for this question why because recently I also started trading in Bitcoin. From my point of view, if you have good knowledge of Bitcoin, it will become the pulse point to change your life.
Inwestour

Activity: 1036
Merit: 986

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 09:09:10 AM

I don't have much of technical knowledge, but myself being part of bitcoin and cryptocurrency usage keeps me a pride, because very small percentage of the population is using it. Next thing it had given me a learning about life, because I've earned as well as lost big in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through my activities. So, everything is just an opportunity and well used and learnt will survive whereas the rest will experience bad moments.
I see that it is necessary to take profits, this primarily applies to all altcoins, if you do not do this at the right time, then you will surely lose everything that you thought you had earned.

With bitcoin, things might be a little better, but the essence remains the same, you need to learn how to take profits during periods of a bull market. I'm not saying that it's easy to do this, you need to learn it, but it will bring results. If you do not do this, you will only watch the numbers on your screen rise and fall year after year, but this will not improve your financial condition in any way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 59

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 09:26:47 AM

Just a newbie, I am rest assured that Bitcoin will create a big  changes  in my life because I have seen the big changes in the life of my Boss that is who introduced me to Bitcoin, so work hard, be focuse and pray to God,you will also have to be smiling always with Bitcoin. Bitcoin  has made people that I know financially stable,respected in their families and the society at large.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 09:31:41 AM

I wouldn’t be staying here for long if I’m not gaining advantages from this forum. And I’m sure other people as well will never waste their time reading and studying the forum if there are no positive benefit they can get from learning bitcoin.

Honestly, when I was new to this forum, I come to doubt the potentials of bitcoin, as if it could be a life changer when we know it’s just designed to be a currency. But when I started learning how to invest in bitcoin, that’s probably the beginning to experience the benefits of bitcoin and that I’m also bound to see my life changing gradually. And now my efforts have started to paid off. Aside from bitcoin investment, I’m also into signature campaign which certainly give me quite a sustainable income to provide the needs of my family.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 09:52:33 AM

Bitcoin helped me not depend on my parents for money because I have a hefty amount of bitcoin during my college years, no need to ask for allowance for food and commuting to the school and I can eat whatever and whenever I want because I have the pocket money, my point is that bitcoin helped me learn to become independent and rely on myself for things that was otherwise would've been shouldered by my parents, also taught me how to hustle.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
posi

Activity: 2268
Merit: 579

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 10:06:45 AM

Basically, bitcoins are providing financial benefits to most people and that's why they continue to exist here. Secondly, bitcoin also gives us a lot of useful financial knowledge, I find that people who know about bitcoin and invest in it take privacy and decentralization very seriously. People are slowly becoming aware of the dangers of centralized systems and fiat. Also, most people are well aware of how inflation is eating away at our money, something you won't often hear from people who don't know about bitcoin. The benefits of bitcoin are really huge.

gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 11:10:13 AM

Please do not assume I am asking if "you got really rich from BTC". For example, has Bitcoin/Crypto changed the way you shop, or earn weekly income? Has BTC helped you feel more optimistic and excited about the future? etc. I am getting started late compared to many others, but I see many great days ahead. Thanks for being here at the forum!

Has Bitcoin Helped Create Big Changes In Your Life?

Since you are new to this forum platform, maybe you have at least heard of some people whose lives changed a lot because of their discovery of Bitcoin, am I right? and it is also possible that you have at least done some research on this, am I right again? Because otherwise, you definitely won't end up on the Bitcointalk forum. Do you think it is easy to make this Bitcoin a source pf income? Is this my idea, specifically the risk associated with it?

It's easy to earn bitcoins for rich people and people who earn a lot of money from being employed. But for those who only rely on sidelines or extra income, it is not easy for them. And this is where your stability and passion for Bitcoin can be measured. Because without it, for sure you won't last long here. Although, your life can also change with Bitcoin if you take the right step.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2023, 12:47:24 PM

Bitcoin introduce me to a whole new industry, the Blockchain Industry, in this industry I found so many opportunity to do something I love and earn money from it. Especially in this forum, I found so many client that like my work and paid me in a very respectable amount. Other than those economic side, I also meet new people learn from new perspective, lots of good thing happened in my life because of Bitcoin.

Blitzboy

Activity: 1260
Merit: 557

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 12:50:55 PM

I think Bitcoin had an impact for lots of people irrespective of possible life-changing gains. Many people that I know are also pursuing their career in an area that either is related to Bitcoin and decentralized technologies or is about Bitcoin itself. It is one of those topics that dominates my everyday life, so yes I would say it did and does have a significant impact on what I am doing day in and day out.

Also from an investment perspective, I guess it is common to include cryptocurrencies as a standard asset class of a diversified portfolio, which obviously wasn't the case when hardly anyone knew about it and gold or precious metals in general were a thing besides shares and other forms of investment. That focus has shifted a lot to innovative technologies in the finance/money sector.

Cryptocurrencies are a compelling topic that is so multi-disciplinary that I still find myself reading countless of papers, trying to keep up with research and development. It is positively time-consuming and I would say it takes a major share of my spare time when I would take a book and do some reading, it is now usually about Bitcoin and any areas is touches upon.
If you find it positively time-consuming, imagine the cataclysmic shifts Bitcoin is inducing in legacy systems. Those countless papers are not just academic exercises; they're the scripts to the dismantling of the central banking system and the corrupt financial world order. The focus hasnt merely shifted; it has been jolted awake.

Reading a book in your spare time? I'd hope you're involving yourself in the ecosystem, challenging outdated systems and asserting the financial freedom that Bitcoin and other decentralized technologies offer. Time to go from an observer to an actor on this grand stage, wouldnt you agree?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1185

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 01:13:37 PM

I think Bitcoin had an impact for lots of people irrespective of possible life-changing gains. Many people that I know are also pursuing their career in an area that either is related to Bitcoin and decentralized technologies or is about Bitcoin itself. It is one of those topics that dominates my everyday life, so yes I would say it did and does have a significant impact on what I am doing day in and day out.

Also from an investment perspective, I guess it is common to include cryptocurrencies as a standard asset class of a diversified portfolio, which obviously wasn't the case when hardly anyone knew about it and gold or precious metals in general were a thing besides shares and other forms of investment. That focus has shifted a lot to innovative technologies in the finance/money sector.

Cryptocurrencies are a compelling topic that is so multi-disciplinary that I still find myself reading countless of papers, trying to keep up with research and development. It is positively time-consuming and I would say it takes a major share of my spare time when I would take a book and do some reading, it is now usually about Bitcoin and any areas is touches upon.
If you find it positively time-consuming, imagine the cataclysmic shifts Bitcoin is inducing in legacy systems. Those countless papers are not just academic exercises; they're the scripts to the dismantling of the central banking system and the corrupt financial world order. The focus hasnt merely shifted; it has been jolted awake.

Reading a book in your spare time? I'd hope you're involving yourself in the ecosystem, challenging outdated systems and asserting the financial freedom that Bitcoin and other decentralized technologies offer. Time to go from an observer to an actor on this grand stage, wouldnt you agree?

You didn't get the full essence of my post, which is ok as we all get some posts wrong at times.

I said in the past when I had spare time I would usually take a book and read it, sometimes more for pleasure than for education. Although as an academic I am into scientific and science-related papers all the time anyway.

But now that Bitcoin is around, I have been dealing with it for over a decade now on almost all possible fronts because it struck me hard ever since I found about it. That's where we fully agree, Bitcoin isn't just some update to what we already have. It is an abrupt transition to something that has never existed before.

But regarding the focus and whether it slightly, significantly or fully shifted for people, still depends on the person. Some will remain observers with little involvement as holders or traders, and some will put tremendous effort into fueling and accelerating the transition through increased adoption due to building infrastructure or effectively and sustainably spreading the message.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Plaguedeath

Activity: 728
Merit: 607

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 01:18:25 PM

Yeah we all know how volatile Bitcoin price is and if you're correctly use the moment, you will make a lot money after few years. Of course Bitcoin really give a lot change in financial matter, but I also use the advantage of Bitcoin as a store of value and be your own bank.

This give me feel if all of my money is safe, I don't need to think the inflation rate, bad economy in my country, bank bankrupt etc.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████