Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin Helped Create Big Changes In Your Life?  (Read 929 times)
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2023, 01:39:47 PM

Basically, bitcoins are providing financial benefits to most people and that's why they continue to exist here. Secondly, bitcoin also gives us a lot of useful financial knowledge, I find that people who know about bitcoin and invest in it take privacy and decentralization very seriously. People are slowly becoming aware of the dangers of centralized systems and fiat. Also, most people are well aware of how inflation is eating away at our money, something you won't often hear from people who don't know about bitcoin. The benefits of bitcoin are really huge.

I will agree with your statement that Bitcoin has benefited many people. Despite some aspects of Bitcoin having their own risks, it also has benefits beyond what you expect, and if you properly manage the relationship one has with Bitcoin in the time of knowledge I think the risk can be managed, either way, I think it can be avoided, with the exception of those who are engaged in futures trading, which involves a significant amount of risk so the risk so its the profit so it is a trade-off. Being knowledgeable about finances helps our financial lives in a way, and both bitcoin and fiat have their purposes and also their disadvantages but with bitcoin one is exposed to a lot of benefits. The majority prefer the decentralized where your privacy is safe, and most people frown at fiat due to the fact that it is usually affected by inflation and fiat is already losing its value.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 02:20:01 PM

bitcoin safe me from fiat inflation, saving fund is very important. I have enough fund to start a business but I need time to learn and analyze the market, maybe I need few months or years before I launch the business. if I save money in form of fiat then some of it's value will be lost but bitcoin price is tend to rise so it help me to keep the value of my fund.

Good for you, man. Congratulations on the upcoming business. However, just a little reminder (and take it as a sidenote as well) Bitcoin price is unstable and can go high and low. Hence, it is better if you analyze properly when is the right time to exchange it for your business fund. It will be hard to miss the best time to do so and it will also be a waste to exchange it if it is low.

DYING_S0UL

Activity: 336
Merit: 318

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2023, 04:33:41 PM

Has Bitcoin Helped Create Big Changes In Your Life?

Yes, of course. It drastically changed our way of life. I still remember it. It was the time of COVID-19. Everyone was suffering from all kinds of things. Economic problems, food problems, and health problems Many lost their jobs due to this pandemic; many lost their homes; and many lost their loved ones. We are on the brink of poverty. We were also facing similar problems. That time, Bitcoin came like a blessing. As some of us already knew or were involved in things like crypto. It quickly turned the tide for my family. We were able to get back on our feet. Despite all the suffering, we got through the hard times. It was all because of Bitcoin. We had our economic freedom back again.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
HIRE US
letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 05:30:56 PM

Please do not assume I am asking if "you got really rich from BTC". For example, has Bitcoin/Crypto changed the way you shop, or earn weekly income? Has BTC helped you feel more optimistic and excited about the future? etc. I am getting started late compared to many others, but I see many great days ahead. Thanks for being here at the forum!

Before I go on you are  highly welcome to the forum.
It's good that for a newbie you're intentionally aware that bitcoin isn't a get rich quick technology as many uninformed people mistake it to be. Bitcoin has tremendously transform me on how I view money, use money and  where I need to store it to maintain value.  Aside the earnings that I am positive of making from services I offer online, from a few trades and through participating in campaign sigs from the forum , the technology has changed the way I work traditionally as I don't have to solely depend on salary to make an income at the end of each month's.
We can't deny the risk side of the technology but there's a way you manage your financial interaction with the industry and you be losing to the risks which is the fear of many people in cryptocurrency.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 07:08:24 PM

Please do not assume I am asking if "you got really rich from BTC". For example, has Bitcoin/Crypto changed the way you shop, or earn weekly income? Has BTC helped you feel more optimistic and excited about the future? etc. I am getting started late compared to many others, but I see many great days ahead. Thanks for being here at the forum!

It surely did, Bitcoin was the reason why I started earning money online and the place where I used to live, people would never believe that one can earn money from the internet until the day I cashed out my first earnings and everyone was shocked, before that, they wouldn't support me, family members used to think that I'm playing games on my laptop all the time but later they came to know what I have been doing all the time on my laptop.

Bitcoin has greatly affected my life in a positive way, it has enabled me to become financially independent, before learning about Bitcoin and being interested in earning money online, I used to take pocket money from my father or elder brother, but later on, I stopped doing that since I was earning myself and I'm still learning and earning till this day.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 07:28:12 PM

Yes, it did make a change in my life. First of all, I started reading about finances and politics more. I used to do a lot of IT stuff and play computer games in my free time. I wasn't interested in finances, but when I started reading about bitcoin and then posting on bitcointalk it became sort of a hobby.

I know a lot more about finances and the role of bitcoin in giving people basic power over their money. This is one of the most fundamental rights we have and many people don't appreciate it and take it for granted. At first it was only about how much fiat I can make with my bitcoin. Now it's more of a 'how to get more bitcoin' type of game.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 07:38:39 PM

A lot more excited as I kept learning more about it and holding it more often. Bitcoin is something I never imagined would happen in my lifetime but it did. For example, I consider myself very lucky to have been born in the just right timeline when Satoshi launched Bitcoin and made it useful for us. Having Bitcoin is a great feeling somehow. You can't touch it, you can't trade it physically but it is literally a dream catcher asset that gives you profits, it can be traded for anything, it can be traded borderless, and much more! How it has changed my perspective of the currency? Well, it taught me how banking systems are looting us with our own money and lending us high-interest loans. That's a loop hole in the banking system and it has been diminished by the use of Bitcoin. If you are using Bitcoin then you own it with the private key and make your own bank. You get to enjoy the profits over the period of time as demand and supply play the game for you.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2023, 07:39:29 PM

There is different between a newbie and a new comer. A new comer is the one who is new to the knowledge of a particular thing while a newbie is the person who is new to the place and not the knowledge but they can be use interchangeable. Op you are a newbie and not a new comer. Though you registered this month in the forum but youe knowledge does not look like a new comer.

Back to the topic on discussion, yes, bitcoin has changed my story narrative. From my investment on bitcoin and other stuff on cryptocurrency, I am living fine to my satisfaction in my locality. The way I am spending now is very far from the way I was spending before. Bitcoin is the best.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 02:50:46 AM

to be honest, through bitcoin, I made quite a lot of income when I first learned about crypto. However, it did change a few things in my life, where I had no income before, and when I got to know bitcoin, I did have some income, and it was pretty big. However, I've created several businesses that are still doing quite well, and I'm still thinking about improving that. This made my life change to be more confident than before.

yes, there are indeed a lot of positive impacts because of bitcoin, because with bitcoin I myself also have additional income, which is enough to make ends meet for me, and of course with the existence of btc I'm sure many people will get big changes in their lives. but of course I also did not immediately profit in investing in btc because I also experienced losses but I always learn from experience and continue to explore insights and knowledge and finally succeeded.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
landheer

Activity: 467
Merit: 61

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 03:03:41 AM

to be honest, through bitcoin, I made quite a lot of income when I first learned about crypto. However, it did change a few things in my life, where I had no income before, and when I got to know bitcoin, I did have some income, and it was pretty big. However, I've created several businesses that are still doing quite well, and I'm still thinking about improving that. This made my life change to be more confident than before.

yes, there are indeed a lot of positive impacts because of bitcoin, because with bitcoin I myself also have additional income, which is enough to make ends meet for me, and of course with the existence of btc I'm sure many people will get big changes in their lives. but of course I also did not immediately profit in investing in btc because I also experienced losses but I always learn from experience and continue to explore insights and knowledge and finally succeeded.

I think there is a big change for those who invest in btc and earn profit. but many are frustrated as a result of investing in btc because they get losses.

but apparently you are a good person, friend, because even though you have suffered losses from investing in btc, you can still get up and be enthusiastic and continue to learn, I think this is a good thing, friend.
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 03:53:28 AM

So far I have achieved good things from Bitcoin and I expect good things from Bitcoin in the future. There is no doubt that Bitcoin is a very promising coin. Through Bitcoin we can invest as well as we can do trading through Bitcoin and we can also consider Bitcoin as a means of our savings, that is to say, it is possible to conduct all kinds of activities through Bitcoin. People who understand the market and have a thorough understanding of investing or trading have already gained a lot from Bitcoin. Like those who have gotten good from Bitcoin, we need to know a lot about Bitcoin if we want to get good from Bitcoin. When we know a lot about Bitcoin and when we have a complete understanding of the investment then we can get a lot of good from Bitcoin like others.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 713

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 06:11:16 AM

I have been in the crypto world since 2016, but so far cryptocurrencies have made only small changes in my life. I saw different moments in my trading and investing practice: money was stolen from my wallet, I received an airdrop in exchange for several tens of ethereum, I sold a portrait of Charlie Shrem to him, I was not paid for a subscription campaign that I wore for six months. Previously, the withdrawal of money was not as easy as it is now, and it was scary to withdraw: there was only one way, it was to meet with a person and exchange live. That's why we almost never withdrew money before. They were also afraid of the tax service, not knowing how it would react.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 06:30:30 AM

Cant say that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general made big changes in my life, because I still go to a regular job, it is not connected with crypto and monthly salary is bigger than profit from crypto. I would say, that cryptocurrency has opened few doors or made my life financially easier. With crypto I afford to spend there,, where without it I would choose not to spend and economize.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 07:09:10 AM

Cant say that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general made big changes in my life, because I still go to a regular job, it is not connected with crypto and monthly salary is bigger than profit from crypto. I would say, that cryptocurrency has opened few doors or made my life financially easier. With crypto I afford to spend there,, where without it I would choose not to spend and economize.
well, you will start to feel it when you make big profits from crypto and build some businesses that become your passive income. people whose lives have changed for the better by leveraging crypto because they have made huge profits and built those businesses. Until now, I'm still trying to do that. So far, the most influential thing about crypto is the addition of income, it's just that I can't do that every month but I'm still working on it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fuguebtc

Activity: 1778
Merit: 526

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 09:08:57 AM

Yeah we all know how volatile Bitcoin price is and if you're correctly use the moment, you will make a lot money after few years. Of course Bitcoin really give a lot change in financial matter, but I also use the advantage of Bitcoin as a store of value and be your own bank.

This give me feel if all of my money is safe, I don't need to think the inflation rate, bad economy in my country, bank bankrupt etc.

I will only agree with what you are saying if you are talking about the long term, in the short term this is not entirely true. If you were unlucky and bought bitcoin for $50k in 2021 then you will have to worry a lot now because your net worth is losing a lot. And if you needed to use that money now, what would happen? You can only be safe from inflation, a bad economy or a bank failure...when your bitcoin investments are long term and you don't need to use them in the short term. Bitcoin is very volatile so if all our assets were bitcoins there would be no guarantee for us in the short term.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 09:41:29 AM

It is still a big change in your life. You've just looked at it from a low point of view. Just imagine, without it, how you would be able to afford those things you bought because of the profit of crypto. You may be thinking big, which is what all of us want, but we should be grateful for what we have right now. Like I've said, it had a big impact on me financially as a poor person as I was able to eat at fancy restaurants and buy appliances. Maybe in the future it could change our lives by making us rich, but right now the impact is already huge to me.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 09:49:58 AM

Needless to say, using Bitcoin has changed my life somewhat. I have been able to change myself a lot since I am currently related to Bitcoin. I used to pay my own expenses from my family but now I can earn a weekly income by investing here because of the bitcoin related. And there is no doubt that Bitcoin will be in a better position in the future because we believe that Bitcoin is always changing and there will definitely be a change in the future. A person is able to fulfill his future dreams by investing in Bitcoin We have seen many investors brighten their future just by investing in Bitcoin. So if you want to change your future a bit then definitely invest in bitcoin it will be good for you and bitcoin will definitely reach a good stage in future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Gallar

Activity: 630
Merit: 304

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:37:08 AM

Please do not assume I am asking if "you got really rich from BTC". For example, has Bitcoin/Crypto changed the way you shop, or earn weekly income? Has BTC helped you feel more optimistic and excited about the future? etc.
For now, maybe bitcoin is not too influential or has a big impact on my economy. It's all because, I haven't taken advantage of the investment I have in bitcoin. Because my intention is to invest in bitcoin, it is for a long period of time. So until now I have not sold the bitcoin assets that I have. Because the main goal that I'm waiting for is in 2024 or in 2025, that's all because in those years I believe the bull run market will come and the price of bitcoin will definitely be high. So if the bull run market occurs in those years, and for example I sell the bitcoin assets that I have at a price that suits me. I'm sure that when that time comes, bitcoin will definitely have a big impact on my life.

But that doesn't mean that right now I don't feel the impact of bitcoin at all. Because even now every week I am grateful to always get income from signature campaigns. And the results of the signature campaign, if there is a sudden need I always sell it, but if there is no really urgent need, I always add it to bitcoin assets for the long term.
I am getting started late compared to many others, but I see many great days ahead. Thanks for being here at the forum!
It's never too late to start investing in bitcoin. Because the potential for bitcoin is still very large for the future. Because if you buy bitcoin at this time, I'm sure when the bull run market comes, you will still get profit. So OP don't feel like you're behind to start investing in bitcoin. As long as bitcoin is still there, I'm sure the potential is definitely there. But don't forget to study before starting to invest in bitcoin. Because sufficient knowledge will have a good impact on the investment in bitcoin that will be carried out.

And welcome to this great forum.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Texac

Activity: 2226
Merit: 513

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:43:21 AM

It has at least had some positive impact on our lives and will likely be different for each person.  so we cannot deny the benefits it brings and one more thing.  it hasn't been of great benefit to you yet, but that doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.  but again, it's all up to you, I mean how much you invest in bitcoin and when you plan to sell it...everything depends on you.  Bitcoin only gives us opportunity and it is up to us to take advantage of it.

Liquid_Gas

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:46:08 AM

I am also late getting started, no big changes yet, but I plan on remaining optimistic during the rough times. People tend to oversell BTC when they should be buying, so the current distress is an opportunity for many others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: