Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still hope for the price of BTC to hit back $69k this year?  (Read 1302 times)
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 218

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 09:01:44 AM

I was waiting for the price of BTC to reach $40k in this month of August, before I will believe that $69k is possible before the end of this year 2023 which is the wish of many investors in the community. But the price started decreasing from $30k to $26k to create a great fear into the mind of those that is hoping for the price to increase above $30k before they can start thinking of how to visit the market to supply to make a good profits. With this slow move of the price of BTC in this season, I don't think the price will hit back to $69k before the end of this year because the green light is not stable like the way it was stable last two years to reach $69k for both long term investors and short term investors to experience huge amount of money from their investment. Do you believe that there is still hope for investors to experience $69k this year? Because we just have 3 months and some weeks before the end of this year. What is you hope for this current price?
If the price of BTC was $40k in August, there would have been hope for Bitcoin to touch $69k this year. But it's a completely different trend that has caused Bitcoin's price to plummet. Although there were fears of some market growth at the beginning of September, but it is not possible to tell how good the position will be this month. But we can probably expect BTC to go above $30,000 as the market is looking good at the moment. But we can expect $69,000 from Bitcoin next year, and this is certainly possible since we have a halving year ahead and a huge bull run ahead. So those who invest in Bitcoin at present will definitely benefit when the Bitcoin market makes a new history and reaches an all-time high. That's why long-term investing and holding and waiting for the bull market, surely we expect good things from Bitcoin in 2024.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 12:17:27 PM

Bitcoin will soon exit the bear market ,  whales have already started accumulating, a sign that they were expecting the coin’s price to surge in coming weeks . and the prices back $69k  and over  the bitcoin is the hope since long time , the prices already rise from small level to high level every time

Whales have been accumulating below the 20k level. Where did you obtain this information about a potential surge in price for the coming weeks? This is weird because what i am anticipating more fud about binance to make the sentiment negative. This can be a collaboration between Blackrock and the SEC. They have already taken legal action against the biggest crypto exchange in the world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 12:51:20 PM

Whales have been accumulating below the 20k level. Where did you obtain this information about a potential surge in price for the coming weeks? This is weird because what i am anticipating more fud about binance to make the sentiment negative. This can be a collaboration between Blackrock and the SEC. They have already taken legal action against the biggest crypto exchange in the world.
That's a little strange because I also don't think that in the near future there will be a price spike in Bitcoin. Maybe everyone has also seen how Bitcoin experienced a slight price spike in the market recently, but it was still not enough for Bitcoin to return to $30K which still indicates that a large increase is still quite difficult to occur in this near future. Moreover, if the sentiment regarding the Binance commotion is still ongoing and has not ended, it will clearly have a big influence on the effect of the increase which may still be difficult for Bitcoin to occur.
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 01:21:46 PM

That's a little strange because I also don't think that in the near future there will be a price spike in Bitcoin. Maybe everyone has also seen how Bitcoin experienced a slight price spike in the market recently, but it was still not enough for Bitcoin to return to $30K which still indicates that a large increase is still quite difficult to occur in this near future. Moreover, if the sentiment regarding the Binance commotion is still ongoing and has not ended, it will clearly have a big influence on the effect of the increase which may still be difficult for Bitcoin to occur.
That price spike seems normal to me. There isn't any momentum in bitcoin price action and the lack of enough volume prevents it from breaking the 30k resistance level. As long as bitcoin is under the 30k level I cannot say confidently that bitcoin will rally towards the 40k level this year. That resistance level needs to be broken to create positive sentiment within the bitcoin community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 08:41:31 PM

This, pretty much. Its bit too late to hit anything above 30-35k in Bitcoin. We are too much into bear market. Normally there would be reaction to dumps if we were going down from 60k to 40k etc But we are going down even from 30k levels to 20ks. Its best to spend this year accumulating Bitcoin at lowest prices we can ever hit. I would honestly buy a lot Bitcoin from 22-23k levels. I believe it will hit 80k at least in next bull run.
A favorable entry point indeed. In the coming months, a slight bearish trend may guide us all towards a support level at $25,500, and should Bitcoin dip below $25,000, we may re-enter the realm of $22,000 to $23,000 thereafter.

Before a bullish run typically ensues, a period of bearishness usually precedes it, followed by a sharp price rebound. Traders often refer to this as an opportunity to accumulate more assets and maximize profits when prices turn bullish in the near future.
This is what I am expecting as well, while a great deal of people are expecting that as soon as the halving happens we get a bullish movement, I think it is way more likely that things will remain roughly the same and then we could see a decrease on the price as people begin to sell disappointed they are not obtaining the immediate profits they were looking for, however this is the perfect opportunity to accumulate even more bitcoin, as the bull run seems to be inevitable to me.

Our common opinion is that the bull run is the future. We have ideas about when it will come, but we all say we need to be careful. I think it is positive that we approach the market in this way.

Since the predicted high prices did not materialize, we are now considering the price to fall and collect Bitcoin. I'm really curious about what will happen during the halving. I wonder if the price increase will occur before or after the halving.
Putting up into our minds that a market cant really just having that single path to take on which means that if we are moving downwards and sideways for too long then its really that impossible for the market on having

no upward movement or would really be having that recovery on which it would really be just that so normal that you would anticipate that it could happen anytime soon specially now that we are fast approaching
on halving event which we know that a its a huge catalyst for the price to pump but no one really knows on when it would happen. Now we are on the talks about recovering on 69k for this year?
It is really just that too far off basing on the movement that we do have now on which we do even have a hard time on breaking 30k again then let alone that previous ATH that we are talking on here.

This is why it would really be that important that you should not really that anticipate or expect much with those numbers so that you wont really be finding  yourself that getting disappointed when the time comes that
it didnt really happen. We are dealing with a speculative market on which it would really be just that normal that you would really be dealing up with something that unpredictable.
So it does need that speculative approach at the same time you would really be needing to take up the risks.
The key on here is that you should not expect much on seeing those numbers because we are basically speaking or pertaining about breaking that all-time-high which we know that it cant be so easy.
Bare in mind that we do even struggle in the past on breaking that 19-20k all time high on previous bull run but it did really eventually be reaching out those numbers and we didnt really expect
that it did really be able to push through 69k. Now that we are already fast approaching with the halving event then expect bull run would usually be kicking in after some couple of months or lets say
6-7 months basing up on the previous but this time then we dont really know on when it would happen. Speaking about breaking its previous ATH for this year would really be that impossible,
we cant really be that so sure for it to happen until that halving event would happen. Any event on post-halving event is something that the entire community would really be looking upon which we do know
that there would really be always having those chances that price might sky rocket anytime on this timeframe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 10:25:03 PM

I was waiting for the price of BTC to reach $40k in this month of August, before I will believe that $69k is possible before the end of this year 2023 which is the wish of many investors in the community. But the price started decreasing from $30k to $26k to create a great fear into the mind of those that is hoping for the price to increase above $30k before they can start thinking of how to visit the market to supply to make a good profits. With this slow move of the price of BTC in this season, I don't think the price will hit back to $69k before the end of this year because the green light is not stable like the way it was stable last two years to reach $69k for both long term investors and short term investors to experience huge amount of money from their investment. Do you believe that there is still hope for investors to experience $69k this year? Because we just have 3 months and some weeks before the end of this year. What is you hope for this current price?
Even you have used bitcoin and know how bitcoin use to rise and how it use to fall, you will notice that the price of bitcoin always increases to a particular point that I don't know, in which when you looked at the price of bitcoin you will always see another way of information base on people personal predictions of bitcoin, their is something we are supposed to understand in bitcoin, the price  always rotate but saying that bitcoin will reach to 69k this year I think it's impossible because the price of bitcoin I have not seen anything that will motivate the price to increase

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 09:31:02 AM

For the sake of the market, it's better to avoid 69k this year, if this happens there will be a massive sell off again before the halving and that will probably prolong the bear market, it's more healthy if we go sideways for a while and be at 30k range by December 2023, it's for the best.

The best things that will likely unfold in crypto space will be in 2024, the first one is Halving and maybe after this event we will see the delayed ETFs approvals finally getting approved, I hope this will take place, because I believe its why they delay the Approval, it won't do any good for the market if ETFs are getting approved right now.

I will like to focus more on possible leg down, maybe a $20,000 Bitcoin price as the final flush out before we start seeing a more powerful bullish trend unfold after the next Bitcoin halving, my advice is make sure you never run out of money, because we might see another dump again, it will be painful to lack money at such time.
Yeah true, if we end up having some movements this season that would be terrible for the future because we are taking away from the future bigger bull run. We should let it be for the time being and then wait for the big bull run to start. Save all our money until then and we should all pump it as much as we can whenever we can. That would be a lot better, it will end up with a good result. I know that not a lot of people believe in this but we could potentially do something like this.

I believe that we could do something about this situation and should be something that would be a lot better. I believe that we are going to end up with something that would make more sense if we could end up with a better deal.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 10:51:09 AM

This year will end in less than 3 months and looking at the current market situation, it seems like the hope of seeing the price reach $69k is a difficult thing, I don't want to say impossible because fantastic movements usually occur in Bitcoin, such as in January, which rose more from 40% in a month, but the chance of reaching $69k I think is only 0.01%.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 09:39:20 AM

With this slow move of the price of BTC in this season, I don't think the price will hit back to $69k before the end of this year because the green light is not stable like the way it was stable last two years to reach $69k for both long term investors and short term investors to experience huge amount of money from their investment. Do you believe that there is still hope for investors to experience $69k this year? Because we just have 3 months and some weeks before the end of this year. What is you hope for this current price?
We could say that the best we could hope for during this year, since we only have three months left, would be having some sort of 40k limit to the year. That is still not all that bad and should be considered a lot better. I believe that we are going to end up with something that should be very careful and not really a big deal, it could result with a bigger increases later on if we keep it going, and we need to end up with a result that should point out how we could do much better eventually.

This is why it's quite literally our way of getting out of this low period and go into a better level. I get that it may not be that easy to handle, but we could definitely see it do a lot better if we are careful about it, so we should try to hold as long as possible.

_Hiloveua_

Activity: 235
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 03:06:26 PM

This year will end in less than 3 months and looking at the current market situation, it seems like the hope of seeing the price reach $69k is a difficult thing, I don't want to say impossible because fantastic movements usually occur in Bitcoin, such as in January, which rose more from 40% in a month, but the chance of reaching $69k I think is only 0.01%.

As you say 0.01% chance of Bitcoin reaching $69k this year, you have logic but I think it may be very difficult for Bitcoin to reach $69k, market can say no its impossible. If there was any good news this year, it was likely. But if you look at the annual calendar, you will realize that October has seen the biggest price increase in the past year. I would say Bitcoin will have to wait until the halving or bull run to reach $69k. This year's predictions say that the price of Bitcoin can reach $40k at most. You can get good amount of profit by investing if you want.
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 05:08:58 PM

We could say that the best we could hope for during this year, since we only have three months left, would be having some sort of 40k limit to the year. That is still not all that bad and should be considered a lot better. I believe that we are going to end up with something that should be very careful and not really a big deal, it could result with a bigger increases later on if we keep it going, and we need to end up with a result that should point out how we could do much better eventually.

This is why it's quite literally our way of getting out of this low period and go into a better level. I get that it may not be that easy to handle, but we could definitely see it do a lot better if we are careful about it, so we should try to hold as long as possible.

With less then 3 months to go, there is little hope that we can see Bitcoin crossing 50k or above. If we see price of Bitcoin in past 11 months then it has maximum value of 32k and lowest if around 16k. We haven't seen any huge change in price this and its because majority are waiting for next year halving.  December is mostly bearish that's why all hopes are on next year halving. It will be interesting to see how this halving behave in terms of period after which we see price change.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 05:37:15 PM

With less then 3 months to go, there is little hope that we can see Bitcoin crossing 50k or above. If we see price of Bitcoin in past 11 months then it has maximum value of 32k and lowest if around 16k. We haven't seen any huge change in price this and its because majority are waiting for next year halving.  December is mostly bearish that's why all hopes are on next year halving. It will be interesting to see how this halving behave in terms of period after which we see price change.
Really that hard to achieve on on which we've seen the prices do make out some significant move recently when it comes to price increase but still ending up on having those declines or corrections (which is normal)
Therefore, it would really be just that not shocking that going on breaking 30k is really a tough thing to be that able to reach or to be achieved. This is why its not really that ideal on making yourself that too optimistic towards the price for this year because its never been that so easy when we do speak about breaking those tough resistances on which the price had really that failed on breaking it ever since.
Somewhat we do know that everything could really happen on this market on which it would really be just that so normal that these current movements might really be not that huge but if there would be some sudden
sentiments or events that might happen in the market which could push things through then it might really be that possible but for now there's nothing any around for us to consider as some form of catalyst then it is really that hard to believe on that we would be shooting up that far.

This is why it would really be that ideal that you should really  that not making yourself that hopeful because if you do have this kind of expectation then price movements
would really be just that making you disappointed and this isnt something good i should say.It would really be just making you that impulsive.

flyingcarpet

Activity: 406
Merit: 188

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 07:53:34 PM

Really that hard to achieve on on which we've seen the prices do make out some significant move recently when it comes to price increase but still ending up on having those declines or corrections (which is normal)
Therefore, it would really be just that not shocking that going on breaking 30k is really a tough thing to be that able to reach or to be achieved. This is why its not really that ideal on making yourself that too optimistic towards the price for this year because its never been that so easy when we do speak about breaking those tough resistances on which the price had really that failed on breaking it ever since.
Somewhat we do know that everything could really happen on this market on which it would really be just that so normal that these current movements might really be not that huge but if there would be some sudden
sentiments or events that might happen in the market which could push things through then it might really be that possible but for now there's nothing any around for us to consider as some form of catalyst then it is really that hard to believe on that we would be shooting up that far.

This is why it would really be that ideal that you should really  that not making yourself that hopeful because if you do have this kind of expectation then price movements
would really be just that making you disappointed and this isnt something good i should say.It would really be just making you that impulsive.

Before 40k, Bitcoin price must exceed 32k. It's almost the end of the year, but I think the end of the year does not affect the price of Bitcoin. So we must first overcome this year's highest price. If we can exceed that price, we can set a new target price.

I think the price looks set to continue at this level for a long time. In my previous thoughts, I had hope for the end of the year, but now I think the price will continue horizontally. Maybe the price will drop, but I have no expectation that it will rise.

Bitcoin has surprised its investors before. Therefore, no matter what I say, the price may mislead us and may rise. What we need to focus on for now is being able to buy Bitcoin at these prices.
karabiber

Activity: 1358
Merit: 651

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:42:08 AM

It may take a long time for Bitcoin to see the ATH level. In 2023, we all know that this will not happen and the FED will make risk free investment instruments more attractive as the world deals with the inflation spiral. I think that investors who will prefer the high income from risk free investment instruments to Bitcoin will not turn to Bitcoin until the halving approaches. I can say that Bitcoin, which is stuck in a certain area daily, will continue its boring chart at the end of 2023.

There is very little cash inflow into the crypto markets and people are very bored of waiting in the market. People are investing in non Bitcoin assets to protect their assets against inflation in this period when the risk appetite has decreased. 69K is a very serious level and it won't be there by the end of this year. We can talk about a Bitcoin that protects its zone until the halving approaches.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 09:32:52 PM

Of course yes, there are many hopes, what I can say is that $69k is not the goal, the goal is much higher than that, some are expecting it to reach 100 thousand dollars in 202, or it doesn't matter that it will be at the end of the year, but it will arrive, so this is what we have to take into account to buy Bitcoin from now on, those who can buy should do so, because another opportunity like this will be more expensive, and the current price will not It's not bad at all, that's why I say that any satoshi you have is very valuable, and with the current price if it goes down, then buying, there is no other option, it is the smartest thing you can do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 09:42:07 PM

Of course yes, there are many hopes, what I can say is that $69k is not the goal, the goal is much higher than that, some are expecting it to reach 100 thousand dollars in 202, or it doesn't matter that it will be at the end of the year, but it will arrive, so this is what we have to take into account to buy Bitcoin from now on, those who can buy should do so, because another opportunity like this will be more expensive, and the current price will not It's not bad at all, that's why I say that any satoshi you have is very valuable, and with the current price if it goes down, then buying, there is no other option, it is the smartest thing you can do.

Accumulate as much as you can, but never ignore the risks. Big increases are never guaranteed even though Bitcoin has a good history of each halving. If you are ready to buy, then buy as much as you can afford to lose so that you never become greedy.

You still need to make good planning about your budget and investment goals. If you invest only to get a return at the ATH, then you also need to be prepared to lose if in the end the ATH never occurs. It would be grateful if the new ATH was achieved, but no one can say for sure that it will be achieved in the future. Invest at your own risk and do not take other people's advice as financial advice.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
arimamib

Activity: 1764
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 11:20:08 PM

Accumulate as much as you can, but never ignore the risks. Big increases are never guaranteed even though Bitcoin has a good history of each halving. If you are ready to buy, then buy as much as you can afford to lose so that you never become greedy.

You still need to make good planning about your budget and investment goals. If you invest only to get a return at the ATH, then you also need to be prepared to lose if in the end the ATH never occurs. It would be grateful if the new ATH was achieved, but no one can say for sure that it will be achieved in the future. Invest at your own risk and do not take other people's advice as financial advice.
Of course He has to think for himself about the risks that will occur in the investment He makes. Every decision has certainly been well thought out. To accumulate Bitcoin, It is possible to do it every month, Such as applying DCA in the investment you make. I agree with you that hoping for a new ATH in the near future maybe it won't happen but we need a long time of patience to see it.

Bitcoin is below $30k within a month. So we are in a sideway circle which I think is quite good for buying at this time. I think if this month bitcoin can close above $30k maybe by the end of this year we will see Bitcoin at $40k. I hope this happens as I predicted.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 11:20:34 PM

Let's wait and see, but I think it's plausible that it could actually occur by the end of this year. You are aware that Bitcoin is quite erratic, and no one really knows when exactly it will be one day, one week, or one month. We only have estimates from our own community and other communities in the crypto industry to go on.

But because so many experts are making accurate forecasts about Bitcoin, it is becoming more likely in this field's community that Bitcoin will experience the bull run of the cryptocurrency market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 01:03:55 PM

Quote from: Ben Barubal
     Let's wait and see, but I think it's plausible that it could actually occur by the end of this year.
something can still happen that will make the price to move close to $69k because, the price has hit back to $28k, and the green light is still standing to allow holders to believe that there will be bull market that will make holders to earn well from their investment. Few months to the end of the year, and some holders are waiting for $50k or $60k to show up next month before they can sell to solve their financial problem, which is possible if the green light can maintain this level.   

But because so many experts are making accurate forecasts about Bitcoin, it is becoming more likely in this field's community that Bitcoin will experience the bull run of the cryptocurrency market.
Don't forget that BTC is unpredictable, some time people guess in a particular price and it come to pass but it doesn't guarantee they will always get it right in the next run, but there are some signs in the market this week, that prove that the bull run will soon start any moment from next week.

adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 01:20:57 AM

Let's wait and see, but I think it's plausible that it could actually occur by the end of this year. You are aware that Bitcoin is quite erratic, and no one really knows when exactly it will be one day, one week, or one month. We only have estimates from our own community and other communities in the crypto industry to go on.

Possible to happen, yes but price reaching $69k by the end of this year, I seriously doubt. Bitcoin have been struggling to reach $30k for over four months now, so it will be setting extremely high expectations to think that Bitcoin will rise as high as $69k before the end of this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: