Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of bitcoin price speculations on individual bitcoin holding  (Read 902 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 06, 2023, 02:35:01 AM

I don't understand. If you are to DCA, then you don't speculate. To DCA is to buy Bitcoin in relatively small amounts in regular intervals, say, daily, weekly, every two weeks, bi-monthly, monthly, etc. as opposed to a lump sum purchase or an irregular buying pattern.

In DCA, you do the buying regardless of the price. So whether the price is rising or falling, it doesn't matter. You don't analyze whether to take profit or to buy. That's not DCA. That's speculating and trading already. DCA is buying Bitcoin regularly regardless of the price movement.
Ojima-ojo (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 460

View Profile
September 06, 2023, 03:21:44 PM

I don't understand. If you are to DCA, then you don't speculate. To DCA is to buy Bitcoin in relatively small amounts in regular intervals, say, daily, weekly, every two weeks, bi-monthly, monthly, etc. as opposed to a lump sum purchase or an irregular buying pattern.
DCA is not only in the buying position alone because we can also DCA all the way up by selling our Bitcoin all the way up,  this formula work in both ways and can work for each it all depend on how you propelay take advantage of the market by your market analysis.

So I believe that you may have missed some of the fundamental understanding of the approach.
In DCA, you do the buying regardless of the price. So whether the price is rising or falling, it doesn't matter. You don't analyze whether to taka e profit or to buy. That's not DCA. That's speculating and trading already. DCA is buying Bitcoin regularly regardless of the price movement.
Not only buying one can also DCA by selling all the way since DCA is just taking the dollar value of bitcoi,  the timing also is most important in DCA but more also to DCA, it requires a lot of market data to arrive at a good analysis of the market that can place you at advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 01:30:19 AM

DCA is not only in the buying position alone because we can also DCA all the way up by selling our Bitcoin all the way up,  this formula work in both ways and can work for each it all depend on how you propelay take advantage of the market by your market analysis.

So I believe that you may have missed some of the fundamental understanding of the approach.
In DCA, you do the buying regardless of the price. So whether the price is rising or falling, it doesn't matter. You don't analyze whether to taka e profit or to buy. That's not DCA. That's speculating and trading already. DCA is buying Bitcoin regularly regardless of the price movement.
Not only buying one can also DCA by selling all the way since DCA is just taking the dollar value of bitcoi,  the timing also is most important in DCA but more also to DCA, it requires a lot of market data to arrive at a good analysis of the market that can place you at advantage.

Yes, you can also sell using the DCA approach, but the same rules apply. You will do the selling regularly or in regular intervals regardless of the price.

I'm reacting to how DCA is done as if it is like trading, like when you think the price will go down further, then you will put off the buying and when the price looks like it will rise, then you will buy. I think this isn't DCA anymore. If you buy and sell depending on your analysis and predictions, how can this strategy be DCA?
CageMabok

Activity: 1008
Merit: 820

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 08:30:31 AM

Yes, you can also sell using the DCA approach, but the same rules apply. You will do the selling regularly or in regular intervals regardless of the price.
Selling with a DCA approach will not seem much different from routine selling of the same asset, but I only use DCA when buying because it can help me a little in terms of getting Bitcoin at the price I really want. As for selling, I usually do it in two sessions or I divide it into two parts if I don't want to release everything into the market at the same time.

I'm reacting to how DCA is done as if it is like trading, like when you think the price will go down further, then you will put off the buying and when the price looks like it will rise, then you will buy. I think this isn't DCA anymore. If you buy and sell depending on your analysis and predictions, how can this strategy be DCA?
The DCA strategy is a strategy that is currently very commonly used because it is known by many people, while what deviates from this strategy is a personal strategy that may not be included in DCA. So this is where we can see the difference and as long as each strategy used can be very profitable and there are no difficulties in implementing it, I don't think there is anything wrong with either of those things.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
irhact

Activity: 658
Merit: 822

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 09:58:01 PM

Is there any way to truly know the top? When people make comments about selling at the top and buying  at the bottom for a trending market, it always sound like complex to me because market can give several supposed tops within a short period. 

No there's no way any individual can predict the top of the market for the price of Bitcoin and also there's no way to know the bottom of Bitcoin. My approach to buying Bitcoin is like how most individual buy which is to DCA but I don't let any information that doesn't correspond with what the charts are saying affect my decision to buy more Bitcoin or to sell. Any individual allowing what others are saying about the price of bitcoin affect them isn't ready to buy Bitcoin.

Alot of things are always said about bitcoin but they don't know what they're saying because they don't have any real backing. People always make predictions based on how they're feeling about the market but that doesn't mean that's how the market is going to move.

Onyeeze

Activity: 546
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 11:37:46 PM

The only impact bitcoin speculation can do is that we have to understand exactly when we are supposed to invest and when not invest in cryptocurrency because what i understand in cryptocurrency investment is that whenever you are holding your coin do not allow someone to deceive you to sell your coin and do not allow the speculation of people to make you to sell your coin when you have not make up your mind to sell your coin, and having target in any coin we purchase will have another good impact in Bitcoin if I'm not mistaken in Bitcoin investment.

Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 01:47:22 AM

In DCA, you do the buying regardless of the price. So whether the price is rising or falling, it doesn't matter. You don't analyze whether to take profit or to buy. That's not DCA. That's speculating and trading already. DCA is buying Bitcoin regularly regardless of the price movement.

I don't think we have to follow the way others DCA on their acquisition of coin. DCA is better when price is dropping so that when it rises you begin to see the difference in profit. Some people could still DCA when the price is increasing but I think that could be if they have seen the price is rising and probably going into bull while they don't want to stay outside the rally. Whichever way it is, DCA is for profit.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 08:51:30 AM

So my question is, what has been the impact of Bitcoin market speculation on your Bitcoin/DCA approach on the Bitcoin accumulation journey?
I do not DCA. I mean buying every week. I only prefer to buy at low price for now. I am still expecting bitcoin price to fall to $20000 once again. But if bitcoin price did not fall below $20000 and it is getting close to halving, that would be a good time to buy.  

DCA can not pay for now for those that bought at $30000, but those that continue to DCA and wait till 2025 will make enough gain from bitcoin holding. Bitcoin has stayed above $30000 for a long time before falling, people that DCA around that price are losing now, but not loss if they do not sell their coins, they should continue to DCA which will bring the price for profit making down below $30000.

In this regard, I think it's feasible that Bitcoin's market value would fall by 20k$ to 22k$ dollars before gradually turning bullish again. This is the conclusion I've reached based on my examination of the price-value destination chart graph; this is the current prediction.

Now, the DCA is still a useful tool to utilize for those who just want to make a long-term investment or who want to preserve bitcoin until the bull season arrives. These tools, in my opinion, are still useful. And when its price decreases by $20,000, all the biggest cryptocurrencies will undoubtedly also decline, therefore there's a potential I'll raise another major cryptocurrency in this.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Ojima-ojo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 10:46:34 PM

I don't think we have to follow the way others DCA on their acquisition of coin. DCA is better when price is dropping so that when it rises you begin to see the difference in profit. Some people could still DCA when the price is increasing but I think that could be if they have seen the price is rising and probably going into bull while they don't want to stay outside the rally. Whichever way it is, DCA is for profit.
Both points are very on point as regards to individuals' DCA  movement,  also concure to the part were you also mentioned that DCA is best on the way down so that you can cash out the profits when the price increase this approach certainly placed you at an advantage of profits merging on the long run.

Moreover DCA works in both ways since in buying the dip you are taking the first step in DCA and when you sell all the way up you also practising DCA all the way up At that you make use of both market behaviour to your own advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 01:33:05 PM

The only impact bitcoin speculation can do is that we have to understand exactly when we are supposed to invest and when not invest in cryptocurrency because what i understand in cryptocurrency investment is that whenever you are holding your coin do not allow someone to deceive you to sell your coin and do not allow the speculation of people to make you to sell your coin when you have not make up your mind to sell your coin, and having target in any coin we purchase will have another good impact in Bitcoin if I'm not mistaken in Bitcoin investment.
I think there are also people who do a DCA strategy but at the same time speculating the market. Maybe it can help them decide if they will now sell or wait a little longer to gain more benefits. Before we start to invest, it's important to already know when to buy and sell. But the basic rule of investing is to buy low and sell high.

Speculating might still help us eventually. The one that you are talkin, about being deceived is I think the same as to FOMO on the FUDs. Indeed this should be avoided but there are always people who fall for it. They are often called as weak hands. If you are not confident enough about your speculating ability and you think someone is trusted and are good at it, maybe it's not wrong to follow them.

flyingcarpet

Activity: 406
Merit: 188

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 02:17:43 PM

I think there are also people who do a DCA strategy but at the same time speculating the market. Maybe it can help them decide if they will now sell or wait a little longer to gain more benefits. Before we start to invest, it's important to already know when to buy and sell. But the basic rule of investing is to buy low and sell high.

Speculating might still help us eventually. The one that you are talkin, about being deceived is I think the same as to FOMO on the FUDs. Indeed this should be avoided but there are always people who fall for it. They are often called as weak hands. If you are not confident enough about your speculating ability and you think someone is trusted and are good at it, maybe it's not wrong to follow them.

If you know how to be patient, you can easily apply one of the most basic rules of the market. That is, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. If you believe speculation and every news, even patience cannot save you from losing money.

I use my own judgment when investing. I follow the news about market events from people I follow. Usually the people I follow don't write about which coins to buy. If they wrote such an article, I wouldn't follow them because no one knows what will happen in the crypto market. Stay away from people who say "I told you so" when one of them is right after hundreds of predictions.
karabiber

Activity: 1400
Merit: 682

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 03:14:07 PM

So my question is, what has been the impact of Bitcoin market speculation on your Bitcoin/DCA approach on the Bitcoin accumulation journey?

If you're trading on Bitcoin speculation, you don't need to trade with DCA because speculation has zero impact on DCA. If you're trading with DCA, you shouldn't be affected by speculation and manipulation in the market. If your investment in the market is affected by them, then there is no point in trading with the DCA method. For this reason i do not understand your question. Because DCA requires buying Bitcoin on a regular basis, regardless of the price, regardless of the news.  Either you invest using the DCA method or you make an investment plan based on market speculation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 07:47:23 PM

-snip-
Because DCA requires buying Bitcoin on a regular basis, regardless of the price, regardless of the news.  Either you invest using the DCA method or you make an investment plan based on market speculation.
Well, that's the correct DCA to apply, buying money based on a predetermined time consistently.
I also do this to this day, buying every week for the long term.

But it's different if you buy using the market speculation method, you will only buy when rumors come and sell when news comes, this is the same as swing trading, but can also be used for the long term as long as you still hold the asset you bought.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Asiska02

Activity: 854
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 09:40:40 AM

Bitcoin market speculation should not be something that will affect your DCA approach on your journey of accumulation. The method requires you to continue buying bitcoin irrespective of the price at that time. If you want to always consider the market speculation, you’ll end up buying at an higher price than what you would have bought initial or you can still get it vice versa. But since the market is highly volatile and cannot be predictable but only to speculate, just have a prepared mindset to focus on that goal of obtaining more bitcoin using DCA. If you continue in that manner, the result will be see some years later, mostly after the halving.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 630
Merit: 410

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 10:44:44 AM

You are expected to speculate regardless of using DCA or not, also we need to get this clear that using DCA is just a way of knowing how to positioned for buying at the least market offer and not just buying in small amount, we can not perfectly know how to go about this if we are not using the chart flow in studying the moves on the chart through our perpectual speculations.

In DCA, you do the buying regardless of the price. So whether the price is rising or falling, it doesn't matter.

No, it's matters alot, when the market is rising or falling, you just don't buy and keep buying, that makes no difference from an ordinary investor who know nothing about what he's doing, you need to know that you can use any amount of money to buy but you have to have a specific target on that before buying after you might have gone through the charts and weekly candles to know if it's set well and favourable enough for a buy.

Honyek

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 11:25:05 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2023, 12:42:12 PM by Honyek

l buy and sell bitcoin watching carefully the price speculation. l based on my assessment and monitoring of when it is right to buy or sell. l put serious calculation on how the price normally goes up or down, and the period of time that this took place at that particular time, and know whether it will be favorable to buy or sell. l also based on  long-term investment in bitcoin.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1249

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 10:54:53 PM

Some speculations supported by good analysis might influence my investment plans. This is not often - unless I really believe that there is some other thing supporting the speculation including the fundamentals.

In most cases - I have no impact due to price speculation here, in fact I tend to ignore it and keep the accumulation strategy the same as before. It's just that - on some occasions I may need to make adjustments if I feel I need to.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████

PLAY NOW

on Telegram
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 03:51:39 AM

Bitcoin price speculations is one of the market tools used by market speculators to take position in the market and in doing that DCA evaluation is the market calibrator used to determine what direction their approach will be either to take profits or buy during the discount level.

This tool has made our journey in Bitcoin accumulation smooth and rough at the same time, but the impact of the reality of this approach is equal to individual positions when taking that approach to define the market.

In such a matter as this, it is really necessary to have enough knowledge to conduct actual trades in the crypto space. It is not possible here that you are a trader of cryptocurrency, or Bitcoin will enter without you. Because the analysis that will be done by different traders is what others use to determine whether their analysis is correct.

And we who have an understanding of trading also look to see if the speculation made by other traders is the same or close to our understanding. Now, with what is currently happening in the market since we are still in a downtrend because obviously the market is still bearish, others are taking advantage of the implementation of DCA because the price is low according to the budget capital they have.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Ojima-ojo (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 08:54:39 PM

In such a matter as this, it is really necessary to have enough knowledge to conduct actual trades in the crypto space. It is not possible here that you are a trader of cryptocurrency, or Bitcoin will enter without you. Because the analysis that will be done by different traders is what others use to determine whether their analysis is correct.

And we who have an understanding of trading also look to see if the speculation made by other traders is the same or close to our understanding. Now, with what is currently happening in the market since we are still in a downtrend because obviously the market is still bearish, others are taking advantage of the implementation of DCA because the price is low according to the budget capital they have.
Taking others analyses of the market to include in your own trade analysis can help you to make informed trading decisions and this is why some of those professional traders some time monetize their analysis and market predictions in the form of copy trades but then it will not be 100% accurate at all time and that is what we have to understand.

Just as you said,  building a good knowledge of the market on your own is far more better,  and if you also have access to other trading analyses you can add their information to your work to help you to win over the market since you will have diverse options and tools to work with.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 07:11:25 PM

I think most of forum users here are investing/buying through their own research and decisions. So when people speculate on Bitcoin I tend to read them carefully and make my own decision. I suppose some newbies are deeply affected by speculations. I observed at office I worked. Average people directly starts buying Bitcoin when its already too late. Its so sad.
By the way I regularly buy and sell and repeat. I am not exactly trying to decrease my costs cause I believe current prices are already low.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: