Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid Airdrop Scam on Trust Wallet via Links  (Read 313 times)
Hildentine

Activity: 284
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 01:10:17 AM

i think in this time mostly wallet have received a nft type coupon but it's fully scam if anyone want to sell are connected through link definitely there wallet are hack so be careful.
Its a type of attack the side of hackers the majority of wallet is that who are received which is use in different Airdrops hackers send those wallet user see nft they think they win a price..

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 01:44:40 AM

I'm not so techy when it comes to technicalities of how these digital thieves operate and how they attack users using advanced programming or something along that line, but a basic knowledge what are the phishing websites and how it works, would absolutely save yourself from these troubles in the future.
There are people who really want to participate in airdrops and free tokens/NFTs because there are these legit ones, but it should be done carefully by not using the same wallet and devices where your assets is stored. So, it does not really matter if the hackers will try to access what little information they got from you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 03:16:21 AM

~
Beginners beware of Airdrops that will redirect you to their website through the provided link around the shiny coins you see on your wallet, where you will be required to fill in informations in other to claim the reward, follow the instructions as provided above and avoid their website as it leads to scam if any information is provided.
It's a very common way of scamming people, but HEY!!! it works because there will be, and will be ignorant investors, and beginners out there who are falling very easily into these kind of traps.
I mean if only, if only they research first before they decide anything that includes their investments, I guess the chances of them getting scammed will be lowered.

I guess it's good that I didn't scammed that much when I was a newbie because I'm very hesitant at that time, and because of being hesitant, I lost many opportunities as well that could've made me a millionaire. Kidding aside, this is a good awareness for those beginners out there that they should think twice or even thrice before joining into these kind of airdrops. I guess it would be better if they will just simply avoid airdrops at all in order for them to prevent getting scammed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 07:46:15 AM

This isn't new and likely these airdrops are done automatically when  these malicious actors see if you're have an active wallet being involved on airdrops as well. Good thing crypto wallets these days have that feature to hide these lousy tokens on your wallet so always update it and exercise the necessary procedures to secure your wallet.
Unfortunately many hunters are still falling into this trap despite of old tactics of the scammers.
Scammers are also adopting the trend so if you will not care on clicking links you might become a victim. Hackers and scammers are all over the cryptospace, this is not new to see them hunting the hunters so if you are into airdrop don't be greedy to participate on airdrop, better to do your own research first.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 09:47:34 AM

This is one of the efforts that must be avoided to avoid airdrops that spread Malware, therefore I am not very interested in airdrops asking to connect Trustwallet wallets, it is better not to participate in such things.  Although there are some who suggest creating a new wallet, I'm still not interested at all

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:02:20 AM

This isn't new and likely these airdrops are done automatically when  these malicious actors see if you're have an active wallet being involved on airdrops as well. Good thing crypto wallets these days have that feature to hide these lousy tokens on your wallet so always update it and exercise the necessary procedures to secure your wallet.
Unfortunately many hunters are still falling into this trap despite of old tactics of the scammers.
Scammers are also adopting the trend so if you will not care on clicking links you might become a victim. Hackers and scammers are all over the cryptospace, this is not new to see them hunting the hunters so if you are into airdrop don't be greedy to participate on airdrop, better to do your own research first.
Perhaps they already who's their target and for sure, those greedy people will fall into their traps. Yes, indeed we all are aware of this dirty tactics but some people are still blind not to see behind those sweet promises. That is why we can't rid these scammers out from crypto space because as long as there are people who fall into their trap, they still remain active in here. Now, it was on our part to decide whether we are going to participate airdrops or just leave and ignore them.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:08:28 AM

I am expecting that people behind TrustWallet should be one step ahead of possible scam or intrusion into the secured wallet, otherwise this will make people really scared of using the services of the wallet. At any rate, we should always understand that there is no 100% safe platform in the crypto space as there are so many hackers and fraudsters dedicating their lives just to victimize others and get rich in the process. We should always be careful at all time...and take a time to consider whether an airdrop is really what it says it is or a gateway to hell.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 11:42:15 AM

Trust Wallet users should be on alert over this recent way of scam introduced on trust wallet via link address.

NFT are not the bad actors in scam, people make use of them to launch attack on users by introducing infiltrating malwares, phishing sites, malicious links and downloads through the introduction of new NFT to intending and potential investors in cryptocurrency, you can see what appears on the scam alert hinted with the use of trust wallet, user's should be careful.

https://twitter.com/TrustWallet/status/1691044904489865216?t=nXtbSD_aiUuAgjncZ3ZWyw&s=19

Beginners beware of Airdrops that will redirect you to their website through the provided link around the shiny coins you see on your wallet, where you will be required to fill in informations in other to claim the reward, follow the instructions as provided above and avoid their website as it leads to scam if any information is provided.

I have never checked my wallets if I am airdropped with NFTs like that claiming that it is an “ETH voucher” or anything related to it. As a seasoned guy in the crypto and Web3 space especially encountering scams, I always do my due diligence and being very extra careful.

I just do not simply interact with those honeypot tokens as well as these suspicious “voucher” NFTs that appear in my Trust Wallet, etc. I’ll just leave it as it is and not gonna touch it anyways.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 11:48:26 AM

I am expecting that people behind TrustWallet should be one step ahead of possible scam or intrusion into the secured wallet, otherwise this will make people really scared of using the services of the wallet. At any rate, we should always understand that there is no 100% safe platform in the crypto space as there are so many hackers and fraudsters dedicating their lives just to victimize others and get rich in the process. We should always be careful at all time...and take a time to consider whether an airdrop is really what it says it is or a gateway to hell.

In the real word that should happen, but we all know that it's the other way around, hackers or scammers are always one step of the game here. And it seems that they are really doing a good job at casing and taking advantage of not just trust wallet, but any other crypto related things that they can get their hands and scam people of their hard earn money.

So yeah, the moral lesson here is just be careful and not to trust anyone here in this ecosystem. And everyone should know how to practice security hygiene, otherwise you will fell victim to this criminals.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 12:01:24 PM

In the real word that should happen, but we all know that it's the other way around, hackers or scammers are always one step of the game here. And it seems that they are really doing a good job at casing and taking advantage of not just trust wallet, but any other crypto related things that they can get their hands and scam people of their hard earn money.

So yeah, the moral lesson here is just be careful and not to trust anyone here in this ecosystem. And everyone should know how to practice security hygiene, otherwise you will fell victim to this criminals.

Even if no action has been made by trust wallet owners still its up to the users discretion to avoid getting scam since they should think more before participating on any random airdrops. Newbie is their primary target so newbies should need to be more careful on what they are entering since losing money due to scam is commonly happen to them if they are not so careful picking airdrops posted anywhere.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 11:24:11 PM

This has been one of the most common ways of getting access to one’s Wallet by phishing. All these airdrops and testnets like always requires you to connect your wallet to a particular site, some might have paid off in the past but most are definitely not worth the hassle. Do not connect your wallet to any website no matter how trust worthy they claim to be.

If at all you would like to engage in airdrops which you should know is no longer worth your time or risk anymore then I would suggest you use a different wallet entirely from your personal wallet where your coins are stored. If there is even a way to use a different device then kindly do that, because most of these sites instill malware like Clipboard Malware which would not only affect that particular wallet but also the entire wallets on that device

This is the risk of participating on all of those airdrops introduce to the public since we don't know if the owner want to launch a good project or they are just there want to scam people by those malware attach on their platform. Maybe for that we should create more dummy wallets so that we can avoid getting huge damage once we got penetrated by those scammers. We also need to avoid those airdrops which is obvious shady to lessen the chance that we will encounter those issues.

It surprises that still yet some people are hunting after airdrops when they should be busy with other things of relevance to their crypto portfolios, maybe I will have to assume some actually don't know the risk involved and how hackers are using such medium to attack them, maybe airdrops could be the best recommendation for begginers to have an avenue to learning but they should forget about the reward than knowing how to begin with the whole process in learning about cryptocurrency transactions and wallets.

Don't get surprise about it since there are people who cannot spend some amount of cash for investment that's why they go to those airdrops and try to earn some money with it. There are times that they can earn and there is not but what important is they show know the risk involve especially when a platform request to connect your wallet with them and ask permission to access your account since its really risky action to do.

Maybe building up on other matter especially for newbies will come later on once they learn more about crypto but on early stage its fine that they participate on airdrops so that they experience the risk and how to trade on many platforms thru the airdrops they gained.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 27, 2023, 06:20:38 PM

This is really big problem and basically new of crypto market. A scam trap that often traps new crypto investments. Many people have lost their money due to this kind of scamming. In fact, everyone should know that there is no way to earn free money from crypto, so if they do that, they are definitely scammers. They will collect our private wallet key in various ways and later remove all the money.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
August 27, 2023, 09:01:08 PM

This is really big problem and basically new of crypto market. A scam trap that often traps new crypto investments. Many people have lost their money due to this kind of scamming. In fact, everyone should know that there is no way to earn free money from crypto, so if they do that, they are definitely scammers. They will collect our private wallet key in various ways and later remove all the money.
Unfortunately there is not anything we can do about this, scammers know they can get away with this because on many countries cryptocurrencies are not even considered to be valuable assets, so a person living there could literally steal a lot of money all over the world and they will not be considered to be a criminal at all, but even if the laws changed as long as their scams remain on the low side they can keep scamming with impunity and get away with it.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 27, 2023, 09:13:12 PM

Actually it's not really new, the fraud trap as described by the Op is a fairly common type of trap used by scammers, only the method of spreading is different. I who have been in the crypto space for a long time already know these types of pitfalls. They target new users who do not fully understand crypto and take advantage of their ignorance by sending traps. There is no such thing as free money from random people in crypto, they must be scammers. Free money only exists if we do a job like some of the recommended airdrops, because some airdrops are full of pitfalls. Remember that there will be no airdrop asking for your private wallet key, if they ask then they are definitely scammers.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 06:12:16 PM

This doesn't only happen in TrustWallet, you can find such scams on Twitter a lot and on Telegram as well, very rarely on Facebook as well. So almost all the social media platforms are covered by these scammers, they pay some money and run ads on their accounts they create on these social media platforms and then earn money by scamming people by luring them into their websites with fake promises of giving away NFTs and tokens and other valuable stuff.

Those who understand that there is a catch behind these will basically avoid them and move on, but newbies that don't have much experience actually think that they might get something from them and that is what makes them fall in their trap and then they regret after they have been scammed.

Heulahee

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 06:45:08 PM

Recently I had the same type of nfts showing in my wallet with more dollars written on it it was just a scam as you had already told me in your post, But from where these has been sending and what is the benefit of sending these? How can hackers get through it?

https://liang.community/
Roma66

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 05:07:38 PM

I already avoided airdrop scam on trust wallet.Free received all airdrop scam because no work any payment received not possible.100% sure this is scam token. Didn't added trust wallet scam token.You didn't added scam token your wallet you are safe now.

https://liang.community/
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 05:28:39 PM

Airdrop hunters should be very aware of this since they don't use their eyes see something free like free airdrop rewards, I know its very hard to control but sometimes when they see airdrop is most irresistible to over look because they believed that something positive could likely come out of it without knowing they are risking themselves while try to join.
Most newbies are much familiar with trustwallet so they chooses to launched attack through trustwallet.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 08:02:19 PM

Airdrop hunters should be very aware of this since they don't use their eyes see something free like free airdrop rewards, I know its very hard to control but sometimes when they see airdrop is most irresistible to over look because they believed that something positive could likely come out of it without knowing they are risking themselves while try to join.
Most newbies are much familiar with trustwallet so they chooses to launched attack through trustwallet.
Scammers are experts at playing this game, they give all kind of promises about how valuable those NFTs will become on the future and people believe them because they want to think that making money can be as easily as being on the right place at the right time, so they take the risk thinking that if they do not act fast then someone else can get their spot and deny them what they consider to be rightfully theirs, only to discover at the end that not only they will not get any money but that they will lose the few assets they had on that wallet.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 08:09:26 PM

Scammers are experts at playing this game, they give all kind of promises about how valuable those NFTs will become on the future and people believe them because they want to think that making money can be as easily as being on the right place at the right time, so they take the risk thinking that if they do not act fast then someone else can get their spot and deny them what they consider to be rightfully theirs, only to discover at the end that not only they will not get any money but that they will lose the few assets they had on that wallet.

This is where greed comes in whenever someone is too desperate about making gain or profits look very well such person or people is about to lose huge amount of money since they allowed greed to enveloped them due to some silly sticker or pieces of arts as an NFTs. Is somehow suspicious seeing an airdrop tokens in their wallet without being applying for it and or just seeing a link of airdrop showing in their wallet and all they need is just to connect and claim airdrop, look very carefully there's something phishy and suspicious about such free rewards which as a normal person you could sense and perceived danger coming.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄