Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackrock invest in ukraine  (Read 467 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 06:32:38 AM

And imagine how surprised they were in the Kremlin<snip>
Thank you for that info!  I don't watch the news, and even if I did I don't trust the media, and I don't know anyone from Ukraine (or Russia for that matter).  I'm glad this forum is global so people like me can read what members thousands of miles away have to say about what they're going through and what their version of events is.

The first block of stamps looks like this:
Oh wow, what exactly do I have on my hands, a second printing?  I got it as a gift from someone who bought it on eBay, but I'm pretty sure it was sent straight from Ukraine.  I also got that gray-colored card.  PM me if you can, as this isn't the right place to be chatting about stamps.

On the one hand, technology and information resources give us the opportunity to communicate across continents, on the other hand.... Unfortunately, today the same technologies and mass media are often, if not to a greater extent, used to manipulate information and, accordingly, to form "public opinion", which is then used as an "axiom" and further build false statements.
So if you want to know about Australia - communicate with Australian citizens, if you want to know about Ukraine - communicate with Ukrainian citizens Smiley That way you will get more objective information...

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 06:50:00 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2023, 07:22:26 AM by Argoo

I doubt it that most people who live in Crimea and Donbas want to be liberated by Ukraine.  Grin

Do you think that in the so-called DPR and LPR, and even in Crimea, they are satisfied with life and the current situation? In Russia, they previously stated that they had come to liberate the Russian-speaking population of Donbass from Ukrainian Nazis, whom no one had even seen in their eyes. And what do they have today? Cities and other settlements where hostilities swept through are destroyed by 80-90 percent. There are practically no men left in the Donbass region: they either left, or died, or were mobilized to fight against Ukraine. Because of this, the work of communal services is practically paralyzed. The population is robbed and raped by the military. The industry in the Donbass has been stopped, some of the enterprises have been taken to Russia. Crimea from a prosperous peninsula and a paradise for tourists has turned into a military base of Russia, from 500 to 800 thousand Russians have moved there, who establish their own rules there. Do you think the locals like it?
After these territories are liberated by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, I am sure that there will no longer be a desire to separate from Ukraine for a long time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 10:59:21 AM

I doubt it that most people who live in Crimea and Donbas want to be liberated by Ukraine.  Grin

Do you think that in the so-called DPR and LPR, and even in Crimea, they are satisfied with life and the current situation? In Russia, they previously stated that they had come to liberate the Russian-speaking population of Donbass from Ukrainian Nazis, whom no one had even seen in their eyes. And what do they have today? Cities and other settlements where hostilities swept through are destroyed by 80-90 percent. There are practically no men left in the Donbass region: they either left, or died, or were mobilized to fight against Ukraine. Because of this, the work of communal services is practically paralyzed. The population is robbed and raped by the military. The industry in the Donbass has been stopped, some of the enterprises have been taken to Russia. Crimea from a prosperous peninsula and a paradise for tourists has turned into a military base of Russia, from 500 to 800 thousand Russians have moved there, who establish their own rules there. Do you think the locals like it?
After these territories are liberated by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, I am sure that there will no longer be a desire to separate from Ukraine for a long time.

If not hundreds of thousands of victims of this terrorist attack from the side of russia, not destroyed cities, economy, lives and destinies - it would be a wonderful inoculation from the idiocy called "Russian peace". But it will be a very hard and expensive lesson to all those who decided to become separatists and fall for cheap propaganda of Nazi and similar regimes. But as they say - now we have what we have ....
I hope it will also be a good lesson for other countries.

And yes - the real situation in these cloacas (DNR/LNR), fully corresponds to the previous people's republics" that chose the "Russian world" instead of freedom, rights, opportunities - poverty, devastation, corruption, disenfranchisement, degradation. For information - not only was almost all industry destroyed in these territories, but also dozens of enterprises were exported to Russia. Stealing other people's goods and destroying other people's goods is one of the traits of the "Russian world". The list of enterprises that were taken from "backward Ukraine" to "developed Russia" is very easy to find, for those who do not believe in this fact

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████