Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for unbanned my account.  (Read 403 times)
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 01:11:54 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

OP, I'm pretty sure you have a few other alternative accounts that take time to debunk. Previously, a topic was raised about the participants in the pizza contest and their strange appearance on the forum. And it turns out you are one of them. It's rather strange, isn't it, to come to the forum, and the first post is about participation in the competition? Let's ask everyone else. Do such newcomers exist? After two forum postings, you have already listed all the members of your Bengali section. Brilliant.
An account that earned merits from the Pizza bake-off contest, posts heavily in the local board and gambling section (where posts are hard to notice) and has Merit associated with 2Pizza410000BTC I'm sure there are multiple accounts, maybe the reason he's trying to get this account to be active.

@OP If you really think your account deserves to be given a chance, this might mean searching your history and proving that you have alternate accounts (the admin can see your IP addresses) so unless you lock this thread more accounts may be banned.

In short, lock this topic, and do not repeat it again if you have alt accounts or are considering creating other accounts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 12:09:56 AM

I apologize for my mistake. I won't do this again in the future. But please forgive me this time and give me another chance to prove myself. I will refrain from plagiarizing this in future. I hope you will forgive my mistake and give me another chance to prove myself.

Everyone admits their mistakes once they are caught for plagiarizing and getting banned. This means that all of those banned accounts should be given a chance or this privilege of "One Chance" should only be given to you  Huh

Initially you admitted that you have copied two lines, but other people have figured out that you have copied and translated the whole post.
You will not be unban, therefore there is no point for you to keep on appealing and looking for a 2nd chance. You're wasting time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 01:51:29 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I apologize for my mistake. I won't do this again in the future. But please forgive me this time and give me another chance to prove myself. I will refrain from plagiarizing this in future. I hope you will forgive my mistake and give me another chance to prove myself.
Say something religious, or say anything like related to "God", "Allah" or "have mercy" etc. Some of the users here who committed plagiarism often say things like that in their post, and the ending? Account still unbanned.

Kidding aside, copy-pasting is a serious offense here, and I believe you aren't new here base on what others are saying thus, you probably knew that this will lead to your account getting banned right? Why risk it then ask for forgiveness, and then unban your account? Like what others are saying here, I also believe that you still have alt accounts out there.

I forgive people very easily in real life. Just one sorry, a bit of an explanation, and done. Cheesy Unfortunately, I'm not an admin here so even though I say that I forgive you for what you've done (probably I will not), admins here will not probably, so move on, move forward, and don't forget to lock the thread as well.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 11:38:29 AM

An account that earned merits from the Pizza bake-off contest, posts heavily in the local board and gambling section (where posts are hard to notice) and has Merit associated with 2Pizza410000BTC I'm sure there are multiple accounts, maybe the reason he's trying to get this account to be active.

All contests like Pizza Bake Off are overrated. Now we have some promoted members just because they took pictures of spices in their kitchen. It makes no sense at all to the merit system and ranking on the Bitcoin forum.

Since the last two lines of my post match that article, everyone thinks I copied that post. But I don't think I need to copy and post information from somewhere else to post on my local board. I wrote the post in my own way but my last two lines coincided with the article unexpectedly but still I apologize. You can see my past posts that I haven't copied and pasted from anywhere I post my own way.

I'm not sure I understand the outcome of this whole situation. You were just expressing your opinion, but somehow it happened to be identical to some text elsewhere, you have not copied at all.
A little later, You still apologize for your mistake and promise not to plagiarize anymore.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████