Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is more profitable?  (Read 2372 times)
Out of mind

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:39:29 AM

Just one bitcoin
Bitcoin is the most profitable crypto to all investors. Bitcoin is the first digital asset to hit the crypto market. In fact it was more profitable for its early investors.
Bitcoin is the single coin that pays the most for an individual's profit. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world, especially when we invest. Bitcoin is the only currency to invest long term and never risk. But we know that investing in an altcoin often involves risk and losses, but Bitcoin does not. So Bitcoin is the only currency that is most profitable in the crypto market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 07:26:29 AM

Just one bitcoin
Bitcoin is the most profitable crypto to all investors. Bitcoin is the first digital asset to hit the crypto market. In fact it was more profitable for its early investors.
Bitcoin is the single coin that pays the most for an individual's profit. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world, especially when we invest. Bitcoin is the only currency to invest long term and never risk. But we know that investing in an altcoin often involves risk and losses, but Bitcoin does not. So Bitcoin is the only currency that is most profitable in the crypto market.
Indeed. Bitcoin is the most trusted and less risky compared to altcoins. Because it's already proven to be a profitable investment even before. There are times the price is turning downward but if the investor has a long patience to wait for the price to recover, certainly it's worth it. Old investors already know this because they're already long been here to witness the history of Bitcoin.

However, there are also alts that are worthy to hold (the established coins) therefore it's not bad if you like to diversify to maximize your profit once the bull run occur. However we should be careful because not all coins can climb up when bull run takes place already.

Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 07:27:53 AM

Just one bitcoin
Talking about the most profitable question, the answer is actually relative. Bitcoin for me is safer and more reliable. But in terms of benefits, I get more benefits from Altcoins. Maybe in the long term it is true that Bitcoin is the most profitable. But short term altcoins are more profitable. Even though the risk is indeed greater. But it's all worth it for its potential

But this month Bitcoin's rise has dominated and brought more profits than Altcoins. Because altcoins still look sideways and have not shown big increases.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 08:40:59 AM

I always say if you have money than firstly invest in btc and secondly invest in eth. By the way if you invest in more coins, you can invest in bnb, shib, waves, pepe, floki etc. I am happy to invest all of the coins which are very amazing and dominating coin.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 08:58:38 AM

Just one bitcoin

I agree with you, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and of course by investing in Bitcoin we can definitely make a profit, therefore investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than investing in altcoin, because only investing in Bitcoin can give you a safe investment and definitely provide you profit.

Tomcolor

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:40:28 PM

I agree with your opinion, but not only Bitcoin there are also altcoins that will give you decent profits in the long term. you have to see how ETH developed until now and when Bitcoin started to rise ETH also followed suit. now even ETH reached a price of more than $2000 and this is quite a good achievement.
Absolutely right the price of ethereum rising very faster even if we can buy and hold still green market then it will be best invest range. But yes bitcoin is the king and if i have no another skills like trade then i should buy and hold btc for long time. I have to thinking skills without we can't make profits from crypto source. Buy cheaper then sold high, get signal and understand price range chert so everything need to skills.

Nazmul012

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 12:30:03 PM

Bitcoin, the most decentralized coin should be first choice for investors and holders for assuring benefit without having doubt. It was the most profitable among all for early investors but now situation is changed. So can't totally agree that you can earn money with Bitcoin cause there are some altcoins which will always offer you more roi than Bitcoin but those are much violite and insecure. But investors also choice those altcoins along with Bitcoin so that they could increase there capital much.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 686
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 12:52:03 PM

Bitcoin, the most decentralized coin should be first choice for investors and holders for assuring benefit without having doubt. It was the most profitable among all for early investors but now situation is changed. So can't totally agree that you can earn money with Bitcoin cause there are some altcoins which will always offer you more roi than Bitcoin but those are much violite and insecure. But investors also choice those altcoins along with Bitcoin so that they could increase there capital much.

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are considered trusted and long term projects in which Bitcoin is totally decentralized and one can invest blindly without any hesitation in it. Ethereum is also securing top 2 position and currently 17.23 dominance of whole market secured by this giant but we cannot say that Ethereum is totally decentralized.

I think if anyone want secure investment  than Eth is best choice because it is not rised so far. If we check previously ATH of btc which was 66k while Eth ATG was 45k and now at the time Eth have to 2x from here to reach ATH while BTC is very close to reach. Now it's time for Btc to pump before halving and I hope ETH will be more in the speed.

doomloop

Activity: 2310
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 07:23:29 PM

Just one bitcoin
Talking about the most profitable question, the answer is actually relative. Bitcoin for me is safer and more reliable. But in terms of benefits, I get more benefits from Altcoins. Maybe in the long term it is true that Bitcoin is the most profitable. But short term altcoins are more profitable. Even though the risk is indeed greater. But it's all worth it for its potential

But this month Bitcoin's rise has dominated and brought more profits than Altcoins. Because altcoins still look sideways and have not shown big increases.
Most altcoins will only go up with all their potential once Bitcoin enters the bull run and starts going up without any stops of any expectations of having a correction which is the case right now. Since we haven't gone past the halving event yet, we all know that the current growth will most probably be followed by a correction, it can be healthy or moderate but it is meant to come any time, so altcoins are not gaining a lot of momentum at the moment because people are still holding their hands back.

Once the halving event is here, we go past it, and Bitcoin gets corrected and starts moving up again, that's when the altcoins will start going up along with it, if it goes up 10% altcoins will go more or at least 10% with it, that is when altcoin investors will earn a lot of profit because altcoins generally gain more value in a shorter period.

Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 07:53:58 PM

Just one bitcoin

Bitcoins potential growth is great and it seems secure to invest if you look at its previous performance. But in terms of profit some altcoins outperform bitcoin in every cycle. Just look at the performances of Matic, SOL, Shiba Inu, PEPE. Those were highly risky but highly rewarding as well. It is also very hard to catch one project like those early that can perform like them in the coming cycle. But if you manage to catch one and hold them for the full season it can be life changing for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 09:24:57 AM

I think when Bitcoin came to the market, bitcoin was just hyped at first, but the rapid growth of its trading led to a change in the future, and eventually it became the biggest coin in the world. And that will be further best, that no one can take its place.

You are saying totally right that Bitcoin is the world biggest crypto currency coin. So, investment in this coin is a very good idea.
But I am not investing in Bitcoin.
I am investing in Ethereum coin. Because Ethereum coin price is now at 2300$. And in bull run it can hit at 10,000$.. it means 5x profit. So, invest in these types of coins.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 09:54:23 AM

Just one bitcoin
I agree that Bitcoin is the safest and most profitable investment choice in the short and long term. But in my opinion, apart from Bitcoin, there are actually many Altcoins that are very worthy of investment. Examples include ETH, BNB, LTC, and so on which you can choose according to your wishes. But before buying another Altcoin, you must also check the market conditions, the potential for the coin to rise or fall, and so on.

I myself don't want to suggest which coin is better. But what is certain is that all coins are the same. Both can make a profit, both can also make a loss. Therefore, we just have to be smart in choosing coins to invest in.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 09:00:10 AM

This question is strange since we all know Bitcoin is the king of all coins. any other coin can't compare with bitcion. when it comes to profit. again bitcoin can make you more profit when the bull run happens.

dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 01:42:46 AM

Bitcoin is more profitable Coin than any other alt-coins that gives rest of mind, mostly Long term holding and second Solana coin another alt-coins that gives quick profits that anytime Bitcoin price increases it makes a good impact price increase, which is good to buy at dip while wait for some period of time and it always occur, Solana coin is good as that with a very high risk of profits, because the entry point matters.
cryptoWODL

Activity: 266
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 03:31:59 AM

You are saying totally right that Bitcoin is the world biggest crypto currency coin. So, investment in this coin is a very good idea.
But I am not investing in Bitcoin.
I am investing in Ethereum coin. Because Ethereum coin price is now at 2300$. And in bull run it can hit at 10,000$.. it means 5x profit. So, invest in these types of coins.
I mean you are a bit wrong because you could have invested in Ethereum coin as well as Bitcoin it would have been better for you. Investing in Bitcoin is much less risky and safer than some other coins.

You said the price of ethereum coin will reach $10,000 dollars I don't think it will reach $10,000 right. Ethereum coin price is currently above 2000 dollars and has a long way to go to reach $10,000 from here.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Essential10

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 05:25:46 AM

I think bitcoin is the most profitable currency and safe currency. Yet if there is any coin it is Ethereum. Among the crypto coins, these two coins seem profitable to me. We all know that there will be risks in cryptocurrencies. I have two neighbors who have made a lot of money investing in Bitcoin and are position very well now. Bitcoin halving this year, I have invested in Bitcoin and intend to do more from next month as there is an upcoming bullrun ahead.

CK485

Activity: 96
Merit: 22

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 05:29:59 AM

Just one bitcoin
There is no doubt that bitcoin is the best. But altcoins are no less profitable if we know when to enter and know when to exit.

As long as we know which altcoin projects are good, we can maximize profits. Altcoins are high risk but also offer high profit potential.

So I think altcoins can also be very profitable. as long as we know good altcoin projects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:40:30 AM

Just one bitcoin

I also think like this. Although there is no doubt that Bitcoin is a very profitable investment, we cannot say that it is the most profitable because it is a relative thing. I know some people who are not good at leveraging bitcoin, but they leverage altcoins and make quite a lot more profit than when trying to profit from bitcoin. However, vice versa.
However, it all depends on how we utilize the assets we have. Bitcoin really provides big profits for me and is very dominant, but so far, I have made more profits by using Ethereum.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
God bless u

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 02:48:46 PM

Most new altcoins don't make it to exceptional this days it is better to stick with the old ones one can invest in Btc itself ,Eth,Solana and much more . All the top altcoins can be very profitable especially during the bullrun ,There are must better than new altcoin these days.

I think altcoins are very useful in this bull market and I've seen some people who are very easy to get ahead of us, but we've missed them in the Bitcoin cycle.

Yes, we should save a little bit of money that we have in Bitcoin, we can use it in alt coin we will get three times four times what we have, and we will also benefit from Bitcoin. Don't miss out this trick we should take benefit from all coins not to invest in only one coin.

Kelward

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 04:28:22 PM

Bitcoin is most decentralized while many altcoins are centralized. Bitcoin is better and can reach ATH, unlike many altcoins. But in the process of gambling with altcoins, there are some altcoins that have more ROI than bitcoin. Just that some altcoins can become shit coin or a dead coin but bitcoin can not become shit or dead.

Undeniable truth, Bitcoin is and will still remain the king of cryptocurrency because it is the first crypto coin to make a massive impact in the crypto space and has driven the popularity and adoption of cryptocurrency. It still remains the most reputable crypto coin, because when you hold it, no matter for how long there's no fear that it'll turn to shitcoin, this is why it's highly recommended for long term investment holding, no matter how the crypto market trends, it's value will keep increasing. Also recommended are top altcoins like Ethereum and BNB, they have also withstood the test of time and found worthy to but money in, these are crypto coins that you can buy without carrying out much research about there credibility. The same can not be said about new projects because there are more scams than legit. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x