Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is more profitable?  (Read 2114 times)
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 08:50:09 AM

if compared only about the price increase there may be better than bitcoin.
but bitcoin is the mother crypto currency so the price benchmark for other coins and is the first coin. just as the dollar is the center and barometer of world money so bitcoin is the center and barometer of crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 08:55:17 AM

We often hear that Bitcoin investment is the most profitable. Bitcoin and altcoins have made dozens of people suddenly rich. This extraordinary upward trend is an authentic proof of the past. Even though magicians cannot predict accurately, by learning from existing patterns, the potential for increasing the value of Bitcoin in the future is not impossible.

The crypto market is very volatile and difficult to predict in general, but if that's what you say it might be relevant if we compare it with the values of the past 4 years. So, what needs to be underlined and paid attention to is managerial ability in managing funds which must be optimal. If someone says that investing in crypto experiences a lot of losses, it is a personal mistake because they don't read market movements well.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 11:16:40 AM

It all depends on which coin you invested in and what time you invested. Buying at low and selling at high is the process that brings in big profits. The best time is when the market is in red to buy coins that you think have potential. when the market is in green then it is the best time to exit from the coin. Although there are investors who tend to hold for the long term to gain high profit that is only possible when you invest in Bitcoin or other big coins. In times when the market is red is the time when long-term holders should start accumulating more that will result in higher profit.
Any coin project that has a good liquidity would be profitable for us. Although we might not know what coin would be profitable for us now because the market is always ranging anyhow. Buying a project and holding it for as long as possible would give us a good profits in the market. We need to be wise and take decisions that would attract us to make money in the market, there might be lots of risks attached but we don't need to stress ourselves with opinions that could affect us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 12:25:02 PM

Yes, I also like Bitcoin, but in the current market situation, if you don't search and trade, you will lose. Brother, you must invest wisely, but if you are new tokens that are listed on Binance, besides Bitcoin.  You can buy and test good quality tokens from them then you can get some benefit and also I don't see any way at present from where you can get good profit but of course you can invest in bitcoins whatever you do my dear in that case I am good.  I don't see it anyway, be fine.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:29:41 PM

While I agree that it is Bitcoin that should be the top choice of everybody and it's the crypto that everyone can rely in the long term. Also those who have invested early have no doubt will say it's the most profitable to them.

But there will be other investors that might argue to you that it's not the most profitable to them. It could be the altcoin of their choice that have pumped a lot and that's true.

If you want stability and safety, Bitcoin is the choice and it is profitable no matter what happens to this market in the long run.
Yeah, It is an option, bitcoin is the best but maybe for many people it is not the option that generates the most profit for them. Because bitcoin is the king of dominance and it is so important that the entire market can influence it. Bitcoin is a long-term game and a game of bulls,… of course, you must hold bitcoin to win, and other altcoin options if you have a chance to make a profit. That is actually a form of investment strategy where flexibility can be activated at any time.

Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 05:35:56 PM

Not completely true. There are people who have made more money from altcoins than they have made from Bitcoin. It's easier to make money from altcoins than Bitcoin but it comes with a very high risk and possibility of losing all.

Just recently I bought a token on the Solana ecosystem and within days, that token have done over x8. This feat can't be achieved with Bitcoin, except you are investing heavily.

RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 06:06:43 PM

I also think Bitcoin is is profitable there has no doubt. Bitcoin is best coin in cryptocurrency market. We know 10 years ago Bitcoin price was very low in 2014 bitcoin price was near about $600 and now Bitcoin price is near about $42k huge increased. I think after 10 years from now Bitcoin price will more different from now. After ten years i mean 2034 Bitcoin price will be $1m this is my prediction. And Bitcoin is best coin on cryptocurrency market. It is father of all cryptocurrency. So i think Bitcoin is more secure and more profitable.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 07:57:53 PM

Not completely true. There are people who have made more money from altcoins than they have made from Bitcoin. It's easier to make money from altcoins than Bitcoin but it comes with a very high risk and possibility of losing all.

Making profit from altcoin isn't easier than making money from Bitcoin.  It's true altcoins are faster wey of making money but that doesn't imply that it is easy. Most altcoins like the one you were referring to are short term project which after making all those increase, they'll fall back to a lower price and the might just remain there until they are no more in the market. When buying and selling all these type of altcoins, you have to keep track of the market to know when to sell so you'll not run on too much loss. But Bitcoin investment requires just little knowledge and you could leave your investment for years without worrying about the price.
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:32:40 AM

Making profit from altcoin isn't easier than making money from Bitcoin.  It's true altcoins are faster wey of making money but that doesn't imply that it is easy. Most altcoins like the one you were referring to are short term project which after making all those increase, they'll fall back to a lower price and the might just remain there until they are no more in the market. When buying and selling all these type of altcoins, you have to keep track of the market to know when to sell so you'll not run on too much loss. But Bitcoin investment requires just little knowledge and you could leave your investment for years without worrying about the price.

Well, you are correct. Actually, I meant to say faster not easier. Let me rephrase my statement, it is faster to make money from altcoins than Bitcoin. For Bitcoin, your investment is sure, all you need it patience and one day it will pay off, but the same can't be said about altcoins though.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 06:22:36 AM

Well, you are correct. Actually, I meant to say faster not easier. Let me rephrase my statement,  For Bitcoin, your investment is sure, all you need it patience and one day it will pay off, but the same can't be said about altcoins though.
Investing in Bitcoin is safer and more profitable than any other coin. Investing in Bitcoin but you have to patiently wait for few years if you want to profit from this coin. If you don't invest Bitcoin patiently and don't run your investment for a few years then your investment is worthless.

it is faster to make money from altcoins than Bitcoin.
Investing in alt coins may make money very quickly but there are high risks involved for all investors. Moreover, if you observe, you will realize that most of the investors in alt coins are not successful, instead of succeeding, they fail in their investment. As a result, many people are reluctant to invest in alt coins.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 07:43:57 AM

For Bitcoin, your investment is sure, all you need it patience and one day it will pay off, but the same can't be said about altcoins though.

I'm glad you made the correction. Sure, investors requires patient as one of their characteristics to be considered good investors. If you are into Bitcoin holding you just need to accumulate as much as you can, and then leave the coin to grow with time that's all, there is no need to worry yourself about the price movement or panic at any dump. Because it will surly rise above the price dump. This is not a predictions but a fact based on the law of demand and supply, scarcity in the coin will bring about increase in price.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 05:34:34 PM

In this case, I will tell you that if someone asks which coin is more profitable, then I will say that everyone who wants to invest in coins should first choose a strong project which  team that has a good roadmap and many other things, a white paper, and a project that gets a lot of people interested in it, such projects are more likely to be successful. If it is not too unfortunate, I mean, invest in a project that is strong, has a partner that has more users, then it will definitely benefit you, and if you choose a random project. If you do it and you don't know about it, then it is 50 50 whether it will benefit you or it will loss you.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cryptodude

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:15:47 PM

As a decentralized currency I think an investor can invest in Bitcoin with little risk.
Moreover you can get a lot of profit through altcoins. For that you must start investing by adopting DCA method with capital. You can invest tokens like MATIC, ETH, solana, BNB, LTC etc. Which in turn has the potential to give you multiple profits.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 05:26:20 AM

As a decentralized currency I think an investor can invest in Bitcoin with little risk.
I think Bitcoin is always less risky than all other coins. Of course, Bitcoin is a good investment in current times. Bitcoin halving is ahead, hopefully after halving bull run will start from then on. If you don't have enough money or you can't invest more at once, you can start investing in DCA method.

Moreover you can get a lot of profit through altcoins. For that you must start investing by adopting DCA method with capital. You can invest tokens like MATIC, ETH, solana, BNB, LTC etc. Which in turn has the potential to give you multiple profits.
Yes altcoins can give huge profits, I think only a few coins out of thousands of coins can pay. All the coins that you mentioned are good for invest hope investing in them can give good amount of profit in future. But I would choose Ethereum and BNB from here. Currently trying to increase investment in bitcoin and my favorite alt coins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
cryptoWODL

Merit: 216

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 05:51:42 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is less risky than other coins and even the highest profit can be earned from Bitcoin investment. If you invest in Bitcoin and don't hold it for a long time then you won't be able to profit so before investing in Bitcoin you need to have a long term mindset.

It is possible to make quick money from alt coins but it has to be invested in the right currency.But if you invest your money in sit coin then you are bound to lose money.You can expect good profits from the alt coins you mentioned because the prices of these coins will reach higher levels when the bullrun starts in the market. But among the alt coins you mentioned I am most optimistic about Solana Coin as I have invested heavily in this coin for a long time. Hopefully I will sell these coins when the market bullrun starts after the bitcoin halving.

NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 07:06:50 AM

Just one bitcoin
Bitcoin is the most profitable crypto to all investors. Bitcoin is the first digital asset to hit the crypto market. In fact it was more profitable for its early investors.
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin investment is low risk but you will definitely get the most success if you invest for long term. But you must invest in altcoin if you expect to get more profit. We know the profits in altcoin investment are high but the leverage is also very high so if you can accept maximum risk then go for altcoin investment. An investor can get the most success by investing in altcoin as compared to bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Obim34

Merit: 202

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 07:22:14 AM

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin investment is low risk but you will definitely get the most success if you invest for long term. But you must invest in altcoin if you expect to get more profit. We know the profits in altcoin investment are high but the leverage is also very high so if you can accept maximum risk then go for altcoin investment. An investor can get the most success by investing in altcoin as compared to bitcoin.
Bitcoin does not lie on the bases of probability of returning profits, once you make up your mind and invest into Bitcoin then profit is rest assured even for a shorter time frame then for a maximum return of profits long term holding is considerate. Most Altcoins follows the pump and dump scheme so if not totally careful one may lose good amount of money but being lucky enough of experiencing the pump is another handfull of profits.

GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 08:25:28 AM

This is what it means to be first, superiority over others, this rule also applies to cryptocurrencies, in particular Bitcoin. Bitcoin has created the basis, the base for the modern cryptocurrency financial system, any changes in it are reflected in the state of other cryptocurrencies, and no changes are expected in the near future.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 09:01:16 AM

Just one bitcoin
Bitcoin is the most profitable crypto to all investors. Bitcoin is the first digital asset to hit the crypto market. In fact it was more profitable for its early investors.
That's right, Bitcoin has the opportunity to continue to increase its value in the future so it deserves to be said to be one of the most profitable coins to make a long-term investment.  However, for a short-term trader, especially a beginner, it is not suitable to choose this type of coin because the risk is too big, they will easily get frustrated if they are not used to dealing with market situations that change so quickly.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 10:11:22 AM

It all depends on which coin you invested in and what time you invested.
Not just that. it also depends on how you use the coin you invested in. if you just keep that coin in your wallet (HODL) then you might earn no profit at all or earn little bit depending on he price movement.
but if you trade with that altcoin then your earning chances will increase a lot as well as the risk of loosing.

The best time is when the market is in red to buy coins that you think have potential. when the market is in green then it is the best time to exit from the coin.
You are right about buying only those altcoins which have potential when they are red. but you must keep the price in check. because market become red or green with a little bit increase. you can't earn good profit immediately after buying when red or sellling when green. you can't even cover trading fee by doing that. you must set buy and sell targets to earn properly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀