Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most of the post aren't bitcoin related topics  (Read 277 times)
Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 01:12:19 AM

Greetings dude!
Sorry have been away for awhile now but that doesn't mean my account is abandoned for awhile now but, after some weeks of inactive I came back to see lots of post aren't cryptocurrency oriented post rather than what I think isn't meant for the locals or doesn't have enough quality to be posted here. Do we try to reduce our efforts that relates with local news and political tells and channel it to be more of cryptobased topics?
I think this could help the community for people like us to be self educated with those content rather than local news which I think we frequently get those update from our local news channels from TV, Radio and newspapers.
Yea I though as much. I always ask my self that same question. But I discovered lately that why most people chose to discuss topics that are not crypto related is Because dey know Nothing about crypto and it's mostly found among the newbie. Dey are fortunate  to find themselves here but know nothing about it.that's Why dey always discuss other topics , Because that's what dey know more. Most are willing to Learn and many are stuck with what dey know.

I also discover that most of our legendary that came to the forum, are always  in bitcoin discussing forum because dey need to lean more because you can't comprehend their knowledge. Because if they post a seriously bitcoin related thread most of us can not reply vividly. 

Most people here are being merited by non crypto related topics.  While some were merited by crypto related thread. So everyone has his or her ways of achieving things in life. With this little explanation of mine I Believe you do understand the reasons.

Perfectbaby (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 54

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 11:19:47 AM

Greetings dude!
Sorry have been away for awhile now but that doesn't mean my account is abandoned for awhile now but, after some weeks of inactive I came back to see lots of post aren't cryptocurrency oriented post rather than what I think isn't meant for the locals or doesn't have enough quality to be posted here. Do we try to reduce our efforts that relates with local news and political tells and channel it to be more of cryptobased topics?
I think this could help the community for people like us to be self educated with those content rather than local news which I think we frequently get those update from our local news channels from TV, Radio and newspapers.
Yea I though as much. I always ask my self that same question. But I discovered lately that why most people chose to discuss topics that are not crypto related is Because dey know Nothing about crypto and it's mostly found among the newbie. Dey are fortunate  to find themselves here but know nothing about it.that's Why dey always discuss other topics , Because that's what dey know more. Most are willing to Learn and many are stuck with what dey know.

I also discover that most of our legendary that came to the forum, are always  in bitcoin discussing forum because dey need to lean more because you can't comprehend their knowledge. Because if they post a seriously bitcoin related thread most of us can not reply vividly. 

Most people here are being merited by non crypto related topics.  While some were merited by crypto related thread. So everyone has his or her ways of achieving things in life. With this little explanation of mine I Believe you do understand the reasons.

What i understood so far is that most people always seeing here as a place for local content and they basically share locally news for us to understand the situation around us, but from review so far whom ever that thinks of getting a thorough knowledge should at least expand and extend their readings to other board such as the english based board where we can Interact deeply on altcoin and bitcoin discussion.
shepherd_gee

Activity: 34
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 12:45:17 PM

The forum is designed in this manner to carry everyone along. They're section by section where everything you need talk about is channeled. If basically you want to talk about Bitcoin alone, there's a section for Bitcoin discussion, and other sections respectively. If all the discussion here is Bitcoin based, categorically I'll say it's gonna be bore, for must of us who are still newbie. Aloha 🕊️
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 03:21:12 PM

True talk but if you noticed the news talk dem dun dey reduced too because e no be like as e been dey before wey everyday thread na about politics and wetin dey sup for the election. This na local board so no too forget say na wetin dey relate to us na wetin we go dey discuss from time to talk. I dey always talk say no be about correcting people be d solution, wetin you dey do yourself to help the board. Okay so you dun notice say unrelated Bitcoin topic full for the local board so wetin you dey do to try channel people discussion go Bitcoin related topic. No be to dey talk talk without helping the mata, you self post Bitcoin stuff so other go follow you talk and dem for pick interest in Bitcoin related contents.

isn't meant for the locals or doesn't have enough quality to be posted here. Do we try to reduce our efforts that relates with local news and political tells and channel it to be more of cryptobased topics?

Crypto based contents doesn't directly relate to quality because person fit dey talk crypto talk yet nothing dey inside but person wey dey talk politics, society and other general mata dem wey dey worry the country fit dey make better sense. E no mata wetin you dey discuss but make e dey add value to the local board or other people life wey dey read am. Also it depends on wetin the community dey engage, if we reduce our engagement with all this low quality threads dem go disappear small small.
Your response always dey very solid as usual boss, and I like the fact say we dey listen and make adjustments as necessary along the way.
I sometimes no even dey fit comment because of the kinds of topics for here, but e don improve pass before.
I know say everyone no fit create BTC or crypto related topics everytime, but the fact be say this board suppose get where off topics not relating to BTC fit dey posted.
I no talk of the main general thread, but for this Naija board. So that we fit distinguish the topics for much sense to be gained and for just normal gist around.
Na just my opinion on the matter be this.

Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 03:48:36 PM

Just as the name implies "Local Board", it is clear that you would most likely find topics that are more related to the happenings around our country, but even as that, I have checked we still have some topics on Bitcoin and which the difference or ratio to the number of topics outside Bitcoin isn't that much. However, this should not be a thing of worry because we have other boards that have settled the issue of Bitcoin-related stuff such as the Bitcoin Discussion board, the reason for the local board is making the forum more spicy and accommodating.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 04:34:00 PM

Like we all already know say we get different boards and some of them nah for crypto related posts some nag altcoin and other stuffs while the rest nah general board.
This general boards them nah where we got talk other things outside crypto and we fit still attache crypto discussion too, so even if some of us no dey post crypto related post them but if we dey post other thing way dey meaningful, I know sure say nah crime or we dey valuate the rules, no be must say we go post things about crypto currency, as no be everybody get full experience about crypto, no matter say some of us nah Bitcoin lover or bitcoiners, no be all get crypto knowledge, even those way get am know know everything inside crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 440

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 03:08:00 PM

OP, it is nice you asked this question. We all know this platform is a Bitcoin and Crypto based platform so therefore it is a global one that accommodates many people from different walks of life.

Back to our own local board, just as I have said earlier, there are different people with different careers and professions and are willing to contribute to the development of this board and would do that by rendering solutions to any existing challenges encountered here. Some talk in their vernacular and that has helped them alot and other members too who are listening and watching to learn new things every day. So OP I think we should not expect only Bitcoin related post only because there are no restrictions on the pattern and types of posting here. This platform is an open one and we can learn here everyday while engaging in enteraction with one another.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 215

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 08:48:47 AM

Me I dey new for the forum and I still dey learn. But I think say as na local board wey concern Naija, everything wey dey happen for the country supposed come board so that we go dey aware of watin dey happen for the country. As I dey come here I dey read many tori wey I never even see for tv or even listen for radio. Any person wey get crypto related topics too make them post am people go also learn from am and dem go comment where necessary.

Usasauki2004

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 07:58:30 PM

Wetin you talk na better thing but here na local board, here u fit talk about anything which you feel like but should be beneficial. You fit talk about things wey Dy happen around you preferably your locality. No bi always we go discuss crypto or bitcoin. If you have something wey you wan share for us partaining crypto or bitcoin you are free to drop it too and again there are other forum that talk about them.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: