if you run a crypto directory, and you don't keep an eye on the website you are listing, then it's gross negligent on your part. what if someone uses their link and gets scammed? would they take responsibility for that?
I would not dare in this time to create website that lists only no-kyc casinos.
First it would be very hard to guarantee no-kyc for everyone, and there will be always someone who will complain and tell me that I posted false information.
Than I know only a few small cgambling websites that 100% will never ask customers for any verification.
From big casinos I used Sportsbet and I was never asked to perform verification, but other customers may have different expereince.
I understand the level of how people rate privacy but honestly a gambler should not be too protective about his kyc to casino. Except he don’t want to gamble anymore. If he stills want to gamble he has to use reputable casino and most reputable casino always ask for kyc. For me, if I’m clean why should I not pass the verification. I have no intention of tricking the casino.
Sometimes it's not really about being clean or not that made some gamblers always want to avoid KYC and will always prefer NoKYC casinos.
Some gamblers value their privacy so much that they find it strange to hand over their identity documents to another gambling platform when they don't consider it necessary.
Yes we know that this reputable casino companies will do everything to protect their customers data but what happens when there's a breach or other security issues that exposes customers data?
While I understand your point, you have to understand that avoiding KYC doesn't automatically mean someone has something to hide.