Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning from those who have experience  (Read 2240 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 12:53:45 PM

I want to ask those of you who have a hard addiction experience in gambling and then you can treat it yourself, and today still playing gambling but with the principle of good management and financial management in gambling.
I want to know how you break away from the addiction, you can mention the actions taken or what kind of steps? And how long do you need time to break away from the addiction that has been experienced?

"I want to find out because I think your experience in the case as I mentioned will be useful for readers, especially for me personally"

Not all the gamblers are gambling addicts,only few people are gambling addicts due to their innocence behaviour.They will start to recover the loss money by repeating the game till the money was recovered.The money management is important one in the gambling to get not addicted,same money management is important one.When you start to gamble you should on your money holding time and needed time.In the rest of time,you should engage yourself into the process which develops you to next level.If you want to build your business to next level,you can easily get away from gambling addiction using your self control.

It is easy to recover from addiction if you have self-control, but if you do not have that, you will not be addicted to gambling, or even if you have control over everything, you won't get addicted. When recovering from addiction, you should have consistency because there are others who tried to minimize their hours of playing for a few days, but after that, they are back to spending too many hours on gambling that they shouldn't, as they are already committed to stopping their addiction by limiting the hours. Also, quitting instantly won't help because you will really find a way to get back. It is better to make it slowly before you quit, as it is less painful and more effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 01:04:37 PM

Personally I have been able to get out of addiction only by my strong will to do so and this should be the main advice to you and anyone else who want to come out of it,you have to want it with all your body and spiritual desire and you can do it.Of course this takes a lot of time and I didn't come out of this immediately,I started playing smaller and smaller amounts every week,kept playing with a different currency like IDR which kept me playing longer and longer until I started to get bored of such long sessions but without losing any substantial amount of money.Now I still do play with IDR and I have a set weekly bankroll which I never overdo it or better I overdo it only very few times.This is how I got out of full addiction.

The strong minded gamblers only escape from the gambling addiction,others easily addicted with the gambling.This because of the huge attraction towards the gambling.Sometimes the gambler who want the passive income from their real income will use the gambling.Because now the economic condition was not easiest one.So all of us need of second income to manage today economic condition.The reason behind this was the product cost was increased a lot.The cost of pen was increased 20-30 percentage from the real value,like wise each product cost was increased and it was the main reason for the passive income from the gambling.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 03:17:55 PM

Personally I have been able to get out of addiction only by my strong will to do so and this should be the main advice to you and anyone else who want to come out of it,you have to want it with all your body and spiritual desire and you can do it.Of course this takes a lot of time and I didn't come out of this immediately,I started playing smaller and smaller amounts every week,kept playing with a different currency like IDR which kept me playing longer and longer until I started to get bored of such long sessions but without losing any substantial amount of money.Now I still do play with IDR and I have a set weekly bankroll which I never overdo it or better I overdo it only very few times.This is how I got out of full addiction.

The strong minded gamblers only escape from the gambling addiction,others easily addicted with the gambling.This because of the huge attraction towards the gambling.Sometimes the gambler who want the passive income from their real income will use the gambling.Because now the economic condition was not easiest one.So all of us need of second income to manage today economic condition.The reason behind this was the product cost was increased a lot.The cost of pen was increased 20-30 percentage from the real value,like wise each product cost was increased and it was the main reason for the passive income from the gambling.
So it will depend on each gambler to determine when they will quit their gambling addiction. Other people cannot force them to quit or stop gambling because it is related to the consciousness of each gambler. And as long as the gambler still wants to gamble, he will continue to gamble without anyone stopping him. Some gamblers try to reduce their gambling activities by reducing their gambling time, and so far, they have been able to do this, and day by day, they are increasingly able to reduce it. So if each gambler already has a strong will to stop gambling, that's when they can try to do it, and they will be able to really reduce their gambling time or even stop gambling.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 03:30:39 PM

My personal experience says that what makes people addicted to gambling is the desire to win the jackpot. I had felt that way. The solution that I have implemented is to just enjoy gambling as a game. Don't even think about winning big bets and jackpots. I often bet on UFC fights but I only bet about $20 and it's really fun because there's like an adrenaline rush when you watch the fight.
It's akin to something done by other addicts; there's always a rationale sought by an addict, including gambling addicts. For instance, someone addicted to alcohol will constantly seek justification and downplay the negative effects of alcohol. Similarly, in the realm of gambling, individuals will concoct reasons to engage in it, be it for the prospect of hitting a jackpot (as you mentioned) or merely for amusement or other motives. An individual can become addicted for reasons that defy easy explanation because it's a call from the heart.

Breaking free from that addiction is exceedingly challenging when a desired accomplishment hasn't been attained. However, for me, having once quit console gaming addiction that spanned years, it was because of boredom. Now, whether gambling has a saturation point or not, I can't say since I've never been addicted to gambling.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 03:40:49 PM

So it will depend on each gambler to determine when they will quit their gambling addiction. Other people cannot force them to quit or stop gambling because it is related to the consciousness of each gambler. And as long as the gambler still wants to gamble, he will continue to gamble without anyone stopping him. Some gamblers try to reduce their gambling activities by reducing their gambling time, and so far, they have been able to do this, and day by day, they are increasingly able to reduce it. So if each gambler already has a strong will to stop gambling, that's when they can try to do it, and they will be able to really reduce their gambling time or even stop gambling.
Of course, whether a regular gambler or an addicted gambler wants to stop or reduce his gambling activities, it depends on the gambler's awareness and serious intentions. And if there is no serious intention they will continue gambling until they realize it after their life becomes poor, and this often happens and they stop and realize it after losing everything.
Gambling activities are not an opportunity to seek passive income, because winnings in gambling are inconsistent and if they cannot be controlled it will actually make the gambler suffer.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 03:45:06 PM

Of course, whether a regular gambler or an addicted gambler wants to stop or reduce his gambling activities, it depends on the gambler's awareness and serious intentions. And if there is no serious intention they will continue gambling until they realize it after their life becomes poor, and this often happens and they stop and realize it after losing everything.
Gambling activities are not an opportunity to seek passive income, because winnings in gambling are inconsistent and if they cannot be controlled it will actually make the gambler suffer.

It depends on the intensity of the spending of the regular gambler because I’m a regular gambler myself and I really want to add my bankroll to have a much better game time and higher excitement. The only problem is the source of funds for the additional expenses.

Not all gambler wants to reduce gambling more importantly for gamblers that use gambling as leisure for their free time. I have a toxic job and toxic friend sometimes so I regularly gamble to release stress instead of dealing with others toxicity. I’m not sure if there’s other user here with same case like me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 06:35:05 PM

Someone who is addicted to gambling will find it difficult to stop playing, but sometimes if he has experienced such a big problem, maybe he will repent and stop gambling. It does take a long time to be able to control or stop gambling.

Sometimes people who are addicted to gambling choose gambling for multiplication of their money but sometimes wealthy people are part of gambling for time pass so those who are passing their time in gambling can easily get rid of it by going towards their hobbies but those who are have addiction can never get rid of it.

Gambler can not understand until they loss overall sum of money in gambling but their are also certain type of Gambler who remains a part of it for whole life because they have no one dearer or nearer who put positive effect on their mind through their advice.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 06:43:33 PM

Regrets do always come at the end and there's no way that you would really be able to have those points in life in starting, this is why most of the time or you would definitely be stopping gambling literally on the time that

you dont really have that money on your pocket or in your bank account on which it would really be making you do able to stop on playing gambling.Dont let yourself able to reach out such state on which you dont really already have the food to eat or having the house for shelter where everything had been sold out because of too much gambling addiction. Dont make yourself coming into a point like this because it is really that hard to recover once you do mess up when it comes to finances. Its true that stopping completely would really be entirely be depending on someones discipline and self control.

We know that each person or individual does have that different kind of control when it comes to their decisions in life. It is really just that impossible that you couldnt
really be able to re-assess on whats happening currently with your life.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 07:25:01 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 10:22:54 PM by zuzie

Sometimes people who are addicted to gambling choose gambling for multiplication of their money but sometimes wealthy people are part of gambling for time pass so those who are passing their time in gambling can easily get rid of it by going towards their hobbies but those who are have addiction can never get rid of it.

Gambler can not understand until they loss overall sum of money in gambling but their are also certain type of Gambler who remains a part of it for whole life because they have no one dearer or nearer who put positive effect on their mind through their advice.
It sounds very strange, but what you say is true, that someone who is addicted to gambling has the same mindset, namely that they gamble with the aim of getting a lot of money from what they previously had less. Even though it's not certain that there will be a lot of money in the future, it could be that all the money is lost and we don't get anything, in fact we will experience losses. It's not just rich people who like to gamble, in fact most poor people have a lot of hopes that they will have more money in the future. If they cannot regulate how to play, including when to play and how much money we will bet, then we will become gambling addicts who will most likely find it difficult to stop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 07:35:15 PM

I want to ask those of you who have a hard addiction experience in gambling and then you can treat it yourself, and today still playing gambling but with the principle of good management and financial management in gambling.
I want to know how you break away from the addiction, you can mention the actions taken or what kind of steps? And how long do you need time to break away from the addiction that has been experienced?

"I want to find out because I think your experience in the case as I mentioned will be useful for readers, especially for me personally"
The topic is really strange and funny to me  because at first as I saw it my mind was thinking about actually learning from who have gamble experience in winning so that they can share and I wanted to clear the air that there is no expert or professional gambler but saw that it's saying something entirely different.

Well I believe addiction is something that takes time to stop and if eventually someone stops this act, I don't think playing same gambling would be the first or even an option because you will definitely revive that killed character of yours.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 07:49:12 PM

The ultimate thing to note is that,  you should always be at alart to check every addictions tendency such as overly be greedy to chase a particular directions,  you don't necessary need to break in between to place yourself in an underlying advantage in combating addictions,  and for that you must have to be at a balance level,  which have to do with self control at all time.

Protecting yourself from becoming addicted is the best form form of practice,  but more also those of us who have been privilege to test both side have come to the realization that it is far better to avoid getting into addiction rather than trying to fight it.
Winterfrost

Activity: 591
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 07:59:26 PM

I dont really understand what you mean by hard addiction experience in gambling. I think you should throw more light on that. But when it comes to addiction in gambling greed and impatience is the ultimate cause.

klidex

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 08:06:01 PM

The ultimate thing to note is that,  you should always be at alart to check every addictions tendency such as overly be greedy to chase a particular directions,  you don't necessary need to break in between to place yourself in an underlying advantage in combating addictions,  and for that you must have to be at a balance level,  which have to do with self control at all time.

Protecting yourself from becoming addicted is the best form form of practice,  but more also those of us who have been privilege to test both side have come to the realization that it is far better to avoid getting into addiction rather than trying to fight it.
The main thing that I can learn from this discussion is about protecting yourself from addiction or staying away from addiction after signs appear such as wanting to be addicted to gambling and these signs are quite easy for us to recognize, such as every time you want to gamble, always think about a certain type of betting game and always be curious. and want to get a big win.
Signs like this are often felt by gambling addicts before being addicted and this is a very appropriate early sign if someone is starting to become addicted and I think if someone feels signs like this it would be better to tell anyone they can trust to ask for help diverting thoughts on gambling.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 08:26:16 PM

The main thing that I can learn from this discussion is about protecting yourself from addiction or staying away from addiction after signs appear such as wanting to be addicted to gambling and these signs are quite easy for us to recognize, such as every time you want to gamble, always think about a certain type of betting game and always be curious. and want to get a big win.
Signs like this are often felt by gambling addicts before being addicted and this is a very appropriate early sign if someone is starting to become addicted and I think if someone feels signs like this it would be better to tell anyone they can trust to ask for help diverting thoughts on gambling.
Exactly,  learning how to protect yourself from getting addicted is the best form of practice and this is more so when you take every possible precaution to avoid getting addicted in the first place, A lot of newbies have used the help from this discussion to learn how sliding into addictions and avoid addictions since it has been proven that it is easier to get addicted,  but very hard to get out of it.

So the best practice is to safeguard yourself from getting addicted instead of trying to get out of it, Most of the gambling addicts who have come out of addictions have taken a long time and changes to come along which not everybody will be willing to take such route.
Accardo

Activity: 1078
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 08:56:07 PM

Exactly,  learning how to protect yourself from getting addicted is the best form of practice and this is more so when you take every possible precaution to avoid getting addicted in the first place, A lot of newbies have used the help from this discussion to learn how sliding into addictions and avoid addictions since it has been proven that it is easier to get addicted,  but very hard to get out of it.

So the best practice is to safeguard yourself from getting addicted instead of trying to get out of it, Most of the gambling addicts who have come out of addictions have taken a long time and changes to come along which not everybody will be willing to take such route.

Learning from experienced players how to control our gambling habits is the best method to escape addiction. Most times it's best to have them around you in real life, watch how they go about their daily activities, it'll help the addicted player to shape his/her bad gambling attitude. One of the things to learn from experts, may include, managing our money by setting out a specific amount that we must stake for the day. If exhausted gambling for the day ends.

The worst part of addiction, is lack of self control. If an addicted person doesn't manage their funds,  when they go broke, you'll see that such person will do anything possible just to gamble or win. Another good strategy is to stay with people friends or relatives who are not gamblers, join them in their daily activities, like sports or useful discussions. This will help the addicted player to forget gambling for some times, thereby reducing the urge to gamble as usual.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 10:41:04 PM

Do you now feel like you have become someone who is addicted to gambling? If so, then you should immediately consult a psychiatrist, they know what you have to do to suppress your desire to gamble, but in several cases i have heard of, there have been successes in stopping gambling addiction after undergoing hypnosis therapy, maybe you can try that method. 

For someone who is new to gambling or has just won, the desire to continue gambling will of course continue to arise and consulting to overcome this is the best way, don't let your addiction get worse, your social activities will be disrupted.

TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 11:56:09 PM

It is easy to recover from addiction if you have self-control, but if you do not have that, you will not be addicted to gambling, or even if you have control over everything, you won't get addicted. When recovering from addiction, you should have consistency because there are others who tried to minimize their hours of playing for a few days, but after that, they are back to spending too many hours on gambling that they shouldn't, as they are already committed to stopping their addiction by limiting the hours. Also, quitting instantly won't help because you will really find a way to get back. It is better to make it slowly before you quit, as it is less painful and more effective.
Self-control isn't something easy to have. If you are not an experienced gambler, it is hard to control the emotion when experiencing losses. This emotion leads to more and more attempts in gambling, then we become more often in gambling. Finally, this habits makes us to be addiction. That's because the chance to recover the losses is small, so we always try to expects big wins someday. This expectation makes us to spend bigger funds, when the funds is over we decide to take loan money.

In addition, good self-control will be easy to have if a gambler know well what the gambling is. Unfortunately, many gamblers don't understand what attitude should be in gambling. Chasing wins, expect rich instantly, or wants get stable income from gambling, these the indicators that a gambler doesn't understand well what gambling is.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 12:00:00 AM

Gambling can be learnt, but the same will not bring the same result as the person from whom you've learnt it. Gambling is much about luck as well as calculations. One can be good enough to analyse well and keep himself under control. However the goodness and the success relies on the luck one holds. When a person shares his winning/losing story we should be good enough to understand it and experiment with small funds for longer time. This is where most of the beginners mistake. They just take everything positive and go ahead, and end up losing. With gambling we shouldn't be positive all the time, we should know our limits and we should not spend on gambling with the planning of making ourselves millionaires.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 12:05:26 AM

Interesting, in most cases, I see the phenomenon of addicts who have difficulty recovering from their addiction. IMO, as far as I know, also referring to my personal experience, self-control does not guarantee that someone will be able to avoid the effects of addiction. Talking about self-control is not as easy as what we talk about. in fact, we have to involve many other elements or factors. For me, self-control is a complement, because there are other elements that are guidelines that gamblers should have if they don't want to become addicts. The problem is, when we play or bet, emotional factors will play a role in our gambling session. When we are in lucky mode, emotions of joy will fill our adrenaline. but in this phase, sometimes we don't know the right time to stop.

On the other hand, in the phase when we experience defeat, emotions will also play a role in our psychology. At this point, what usually arises is the emotion of anger. which in the end, we are triggered to make another deposit. even though, we are very aware that self-control is really needed in phases and situations like this. However, due to the difficulty of controlling ourselves, in the end we get carried away by situations which can ultimately have detrimental effects on ourselves. The point is, to support self-control we need responsibility, understanding about gambling. plus, awareness of the essence of what we are gambling for. Thus, the self-control we have may benefit from activities involving this hobby. Even so, there is nothing wrong with what you said. After all, we have different assumptions and understandings.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 12:41:05 AM

Almost but you know the nature of human beings without having money as they've all lost through gambling makes you wanna stop or control it because you have come to realize that it's not that good that you have no more money left. When you have nothing on yourself and you want to gamble, that's actually itching and you don't know what to do because you're uncomfortable with your situation. And if there are gamblers who are still struggling to help themselves and can't stop gambling, you need some realization if it's not doing you any good at all.
To the point that you're no longer the old you and you're spending money a lot and affects the way of your living, seeking professional help is one solution to that. But many gamblers that deal with gambling addiction are too shy to do that because they feel that they might be judged by the people that they'll ask for help, please don't like that. If you want help, then ask for help without thinking you'll be judged.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: