Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Building wealth it's not just one time Luck  (Read 1271 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 09:45:57 PM

Totally agree with what everyone is saying, regardless of whether that success comes from luck or because we inherited it.  but if we don't know how to manage it, no matter how big that asset is, it will one day disappear.

But I want to emphasize one thing, luck is indispensable when it comes to anyone's success.  although sometimes we will see a lot of successful people coming from poor backgrounds, or working hard to achieve success, I believe that without luck, no matter how talented they are, they will not succeed if luck does not come to them.  we must not be lazy and rely only on luck, but we also cannot deny that luck is a part of our success.
The problem is that these two things will be inversely proportional in terms of the process and the achievements received.
Not everyone is born rich and many people don't get anything to inherit from their parents because of previous factors that also have the same life strata.
On the other hand, we also actually have to believe that being born from a rich person and being born from a poor person, the start will definitely be different. When someone is born to a rich person then they will have a much greater privilege and easier to be successful in the future. Apart from the existing capital, they will also be educated much better than when we live in a low economic strata.
It does not mean that poor people cannot become rich, but even when we have a different start we have a strong desire and can have great achievements, the results will still not be equalised in my opinion and it is precisely with this great achievement that makes the degree different.
There will always be distinction no matter what, and we can't do nothing to change that. Rich will always have more advantages and opportunities than poor ones. That's why building wealth for them is easier and more accessible. Unlike these poor people who have been struggling the whole time, no matter how lucky they are, it will be harder for them to achieve wealth even if they are also intelligent and well skilled.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 07:36:50 AM

You're talking about a $50 investment and you're talking about real estate? As crazy as it sounds, no investment will generate much profit with $50 of capital. You need more money, I think if you don't have money to invest, it's better to focus on increasing your monthly income, if you have enough money left for living needs, then think about investing.
It is important to search a lot of information before investing which you need to understand and keep in mind were invest what you can afford to lose. I agree with you that it's better to focus on increasing first your monthly income aside from that is you have to divide your earnings which is you need to separate first your base or your savings, and it's up to you if you will re-invest half of your money, but you have to consider the risk that it may not all be a good outcome for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 10:57:07 AM

It's the process of making money and reinvest make money and reinvest.
If you made just some lucky 10x profit but you can't keep up your stradegy for the long term then you don't build any wealth.

If we talking about trading and you don't build wealth with starting capital of 50$ then you woun't do it with 1000,3000,5000 either.
If we talking about real estate , first you need to understood the " mortgage markets " If you make like 10 year Investment plan because you been told real estate always good Investment then it's gamble everything what you don't know about and can't control it's gamble. And gamblimg is not business so dont call yourself like investor or traders Smiley
You think by holding the gold,silver and you always stay in profit that kind of mindset it's gamble not investing.
You think inflation always goes up and money printers working always its also the gamble.

You need to know everything about the topic you deal with specially when money is involved.

2023 year Will be good year to teach you Lesson don't take nothing for granted but learn first how it works.

I would not refer to a trader or someone who owns estate as a gambler because their success is not the same. Those who invest their money will have much assurance that they will not lose money, and the same is true for estate owners because there is no way to lose money but slowly and steadily profit must be made. However, a real gambler won't have 100% assurance that they will win; instead, they will either lose and win by luck. However, I'm confident that if I did such a thing, I would never even try a gamble in my life. No matter how long it takes you to make a profit in bitcoin, we can't say that they are similar gamble is a big risk. Those gamblers also claim that rather than using the money to invest in bitcoin, they would rather use it to gamble based on what we have faith in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 11:32:23 AM

Building wealth doesn't have any fixed amount of capital for you to figure out you could survive in the long term. I've witnessed too many events where people started their business here in our country only using $1 and they made a lot of money in the long term because of discipline, and right money management.

No matter how big your capital is, there's no way you could assure yourself that you're going to have a pretty decent wealth in the long run, it would entirely depends on how good you are. I don't believe in luck, because we make anything impossible to possible through hardworks.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 12:11:03 PM

You're talking about a $50 investment and you're talking about real estate? As crazy as it sounds, no investment will generate much profit with $50 of capital. You need more money, I think if you don't have money to invest, it's better to focus on increasing your monthly income, if you have enough money left for living needs, then think about investing.
It is important to search a lot of information before investing which you need to understand and keep in mind were invest what you can afford to lose. I agree with you that it's better to focus on increasing first your monthly income aside from that is you have to divide your earnings which is you need to separate first your base or your savings, and it's up to you if you will re-invest half of your money, but you have to consider the risk that it may not all be a good outcome for you.

Another strategy is that they take out a loan and pay it on an installment basis because no matter what they do it will cost them time if they find a second job meaning if you plan to invest you have less time for your investment so others take the risk of having a loan but it is not recommended because we know that if ever it is not a success you are still paying that loan but at least you have tried and are still able to pay the loan.

It is better to save first and accumulate capital no matter how big or small your income is because that is where your capital starts and you won't be taking out a loan. But always keep in mind that you should always risk what you can afford to lose stay out of your comfort zone and always learn about your investments.
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 12:21:48 PM

2023 year Will be good year to teach you Lesson don't take nothing for granted but learn first how it works.

2023 has already taught me more than enough and it will be one of my most memorable year but in good terms and also otherwise because I must confess that I've truly learnt more than enough for the year and I'm grateful.
Well people already have wrong concept of savings and investment and I've always known that the major purpose of savings is to have something to fall back to, in case of emergency but now people make saving a competition and most times people save and even refuse to touch or temper with it even in times of difficulties and end up messing and ruining everything for themselves.

People should always have a proper knowledge of investment and savings and not feel oppressed when they don't have any especially after doing their best.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 01:25:54 PM

Another strategy is that they take out a loan and pay it on an installment basis because no matter what they do it will cost them time if they find a second job meaning if you plan to invest you have less time for your investment so others take the risk of having a loan but it is not recommended because we know that if ever it is not a success you are still paying that loan but at least you have tried and are still able to pay the loan.

It is better to save first and accumulate capital no matter how big or small your income is because that is where your capital starts and you won't be taking out a loan. But always keep in mind that you should always risk what you can afford to lose stay out of your comfort zone and always learn about your investments.

Taking a loan to buy real estate probably works on a long-term basis because they're expensive and their value is constantly increasing although slowly. However, taking a loan in order to invest in a very volatile asset like crypto will be too risky. I actually thought about it in the last few months but my calculations aren't showing something positive.   

The best way is really to save first and accumulate capital. Looking for another source of income can make it faster. And the fastest way to grow money is to start a business. Whether big or small, starting a business of our own expertise has huge potential. The profit can then be used to invest in risky or slow-moving but more secure assets.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 11:16:27 AM

Building wealth doesn't have any fixed amount of capital for you to figure out you could survive in the long term. I've witnessed too many events where people started their business here in our country only using $1 and they made a lot of money in the long term because of discipline, and right money management.

For a millionaire, if have $50k free sitting in their bank he will think (Oh! its very low amount to start a good business.) because he is a millionaire his mind says $50k is less amount to be work on..
for a small businessman who accumulated $50k by saving, he will think (yes! I accumulated around $50k, now I can start a business to convert it into millions) in last a person who works hard and smart for their business will achieve success in that business.
may the small businessman becomes more wealthy then the discussed millionaire because he worked hard on it because that $50k was saved by him day by day by cutting his luxury,
and if that millionaire had started a business with 50k, may he will fail at that because his thinking was: $50k is very small amount and he may had not given his full attention to it.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 12:14:31 PM

Building wealth is always a long run, doesn't matter what industry you are in, not only crypto, in any business. The only way to be wealthy in a quicktime is by over-exploiting, and violating ethics. Many people could became rich, but only small amount of those rich people could become wealthy, a one-time luck could get you 50 Million, but keep those money and use it to build wealth is something that required a lot more than luck.

You have made very insightful points regarding time and effort required to build sustainable wealth. While there may be instances where a lucky person experiencing a significant windfall, such as winning the lottery, such occurrences are extremely rare, happening to the tiny fraction of the population. For majority of the people, achieving lasting financial security requires a patient and unwavering dedication to long term planning and effort.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 12:54:47 PM

Building wealth is always a long run, doesn't matter what industry you are in, not only crypto, in any business. The only way to be wealthy in a quicktime is by over-exploiting, and violating ethics. Many people could became rich, but only small amount of those rich people could become wealthy, a one-time luck could get you 50 Million, but keep those money and use it to build wealth is something that required a lot more than luck.

You have made very insightful points regarding time and effort required to build sustainable wealth. While there may be instances where a lucky person experiencing a significant windfall, such as winning the lottery, such occurrences are extremely rare, happening to the tiny fraction of the population. For majority of the people, achieving lasting financial security requires a patient and unwavering dedication to long term planning and effort.
I agree with you. Although it is very ideal that we can all be lucky and suddenly be millionaires it is just so impossible and very unrealistic. Hence, instead of just daydreaming about such unrealistic things happening it is better to act and do something that will help us get at least the goal we've been aiming for. There are just people who are more fortunate than others even in terms of luck, like winning the lottery, hence it is very unreliable and stupid to just rely on that. If we really want to be successful and have at least a good guarantee that it will happen we need to do something about it ourselves like working and investing, as well as improving ourselves every chance we get.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 04:12:38 PM

No matter how big your capital is, there's no way you could assure yourself that you're going to have a pretty decent wealth in the long run, it would entirely depends on how good you are. I don't believe in luck, because we make anything impossible to possible through hardworks.
Often we cannot realize what we think and plan because we are constrained by capital. Most people think that to start a business you must have large capital/a lot of money first before you can start a business. And this is wrong thinking when our minds are only focused on large capital and lots of money, then we will never be able to start the business that we have previously planned and in the end we don't have the money and capital and the business that we want will not be created. and it's just wishful thinking.
But if for example the thinking behind it is that we have to have a 'business' to be able to make money, not that you have to have money to have a business. And God willing, if we keep trying and keep trying we will definitely get the results and reap the fruits.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 11:11:53 PM

You don't build wealth with salary, if you're a salary earner concentrate first on building an additional stream of income that generate money automatically without you been present, that's how wealth is generated. Wealth comes from having multiple streams of automatic income. You can create wealth from running a business or through investing in a large scale and most people use the profits generated from their business for the investing that's how the wealthy billionaire like Elon musk behavior.

Most lottery winners go broke in a very short time and that's because they didn't prepare for the huge some of money they received and most of them try to be smart by investing the money but they usually don't do the right investment because they were in a hurry to get rid of the money from their hand without thinking well. Money made from lottery can't be classified as wealth, you can say this people are rich but not wealthy. Wealth is a different type of money that its source never goes dry. Wealth isn't built by luck but  you have to have intentions and work towards achieving your goals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Fara Chan

Activity: 1302
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 11:39:58 PM

I agree with you. Although it is very ideal that we can all be lucky and suddenly be millionaires it is just so impossible and very unrealistic. Hence, instead of just daydreaming about such unrealistic things happening it is better to act and do something that will help us get at least the goal we've been aiming for. There are just people who are more fortunate than others even in terms of luck, like winning the lottery, hence it is very unreliable and stupid to just rely on that. If we really want to be successful and have at least a good guarantee that it will happen we need to do something about it ourselves like working and investing, as well as improving ourselves every chance we get.
Daydreaming and dreaming without trying to make it happen through effort is very futile because in the end there will be nothing. In terms of achieving success, there is no exception for everyone who must continue to make their own efforts to make their dreams come true in their life, because success does not come automatically to everyone, even though everyone can hope for luck in their life. But it is always uncertain when it will come so everyone is always willing to try if they want to be more successful than others and I think this is no exception.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 12:58:12 AM

Daydreaming and dreaming without trying to make it happen through effort is very futile because in the end there will be nothing. In terms of achieving success, there is no exception for everyone who must continue to make their own efforts to make their dreams come true in their life, because success does not come automatically to everyone, even though everyone can hope for luck in their life. But it is always uncertain when it will come so everyone is always willing to try if they want to be more successful than others and I think this is no exception.

Dreaming it will always be part of obtaining it because we do imagine having it but if you aren't doing anything that is 100% that you won't be having it because while dreaming you should also be working on it. This is like you always wanting to own a whole bitcoin but you don't buy a small amount of it.

Luck will not strike you if you aren't doing anything like winning the lottery if you haven't bet you wont win. Anything will come to you once you work for it.
uswa56

Activity: 812
Merit: 211

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 03:33:42 AM

Dreaming it will always be part of obtaining it because we do imagine having it but if you aren't doing anything that is 100% that you won't be having it because while dreaming you should also be working on it. This is like you always wanting to own a whole bitcoin but you don't buy a small amount of it.

Luck will not strike you if you aren't doing anything like winning the lottery if you haven't bet you wont win. Anything will come to you once you work for it.
It takes consistent struggle to be able to realize what we dream of because without going through the process we go through then our dreams cannot be realized. If we have a dream then it would be better for us to try to achieve it and go through the process so that we can realize what we have dreamed of. You are right, we will not be able to get whatever we dream of without trying to go through the process that must be gone through and it will be more satisfying if our dreams come true after going through the existing process.
HONDACD125

Activity: 378
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 04:45:06 AM

It takes consistent struggle to be able to realize what we dream of because without going through the process we go through then our dreams cannot be realized. If we have a dream then it would be better for us to try to achieve it and go through the process so that we can realize what we have dreamed of. You are right, we will not be able to get whatever we dream of without trying to go through the process that must be gone through and it will be more satisfying if our dreams come true after going through the existing process.

No doubt we need hard work to fulfill any dream but you have almost repeated the same thing in your post that we should dream and then act on it. Although the main point of this post was that we should use our income to invest, meaning that instead of always keeping our money, investing it elsewhere is a better strategy.

Whether one has more or less wealth, one always has to invest his money in different places to maintain it. You can make big capital from small capital, but for that you have to go through a learning process. If you do not know the art of earning from small capital, you will not be able to earn from big capital either. The purpose of keeping your money in circle is that whenever you get a good return on your investment, you can take the profit and try to reinvest it somewhere more suitable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 05:02:26 AM

What you say about discipline in investing is true, but currently capital also determines the rate of return. This is a game of time and whoever is quick to read the potential is quick, therefore in terms of building wealth and if our business development points only rely on one point then one source of income will be obtained, but if there are many points then there will be many income post later.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 06:00:24 AM

What you say about discipline in investing is true, but currently capital also determines the rate of return. This is a game of time and whoever is quick to read the potential is quick, therefore in terms of building wealth and if our business development points only rely on one point then one source of income will be obtained, but if there are many points then there will be many income post later.
The level of profit and capital will indeed be quite comparable, but it all comes back to the type of business and our self-management in building the business, whether the business we run will develop or not will depend on whether we have good control or not.
And regarding the fact that there will be many other sources that make it easier or faster to build wealth, it will certainly work itself out when we have sufficient capital.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
lombok

Activity: 840
Merit: 326

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 06:18:08 AM

Build wealth. This topic is indeed sensitive and very difficult to do even though we have a large income.

Investments, I need to get this straight. To build wealth, especially by investing or trading, we must really set our intentions straight and be thorough. Why? because if this is done carelessly, I am sure that the wealth we are referring to will not be achieved or will result in a loss of time and money.

We have to pay attention to various aspects, including market sentiment, market growth, the state of the country's and the world's economy, and anticipation if undesirable things happen, such as Covid and so on, which might have a good or bad impact on our investment. But if we give up during a crisis we will lose. Well, maybe reserve funds outside of investment must be thick so that we don't falter or are able to survive in all circumstances.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 06:30:58 AM

OP just gave us an idea, OP wants to make us understand that if you don't know the process, you can't achieve success with only huge amount of money. You have no idea about investment trading or real estate business but you have money without any idea you can be successful in business with that money.
Just a sign to represent $50. Those who know the business process can gradually improve their business even if they have less money, so the first thing in business is proper planning and idea about a particular business. 

Suppose you have $10,000 plus if you invest in the wrong way at the wrong time, will your $10,000 increase or decrease? Of course it will come down, so it is very important to have an understanding of the specifics beforehand.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███