Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waste of money can be utilise in another source  (Read 363 times)
Makus

Activity: 308
Merit: 214

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 03:18:19 PM

Op you have spoken well I like the fact that see bitcoin investment profitable than smoking, gambling and drinking, I will also want to appreciate you for being specific with the investment, because some shitcoin investment is even worse than smoking and drinking. Some shitcoin coin investment has lead to depression which caused a person his life by committing suicide after his entire investment crashed. Shitcoins are just imitation of bitcoin, gambling addition is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man even when he has the intention of investing the persuasive spirit of gambling would make him throw away all his investment. While smoking and drinking is a form of investing into your life to create bad health conditions as time progresses.i

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marykeller

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 06:48:02 PM

Wasting of money for smoking and gambling is not good, if we calculate the amount of money we use in smoking and drinking for annual,  including the one we use for gambling it can be sum up to start a business offline or we use the to invest in bitcoin knowing that one day we shall recover the money. Smoking is a personal decision and some people health needs smoking to survive but I will advice who is into smoking and drinking to divert the money for bitcoin because many of us today misused some of the opportunity of investment instead they use it for something that is not profiting. Some people don't calculate well because of somethings that is not necessary, so what I want us to understand is that investment is better than drinking and smoking
I think you don't smoke, drink or gambling, so don't blame those that are engaged on it. People doing all this act do it for fun. You no fit say that they no dey invest, not necessarily say na only Bitcoin go invest your money. Mr OP you no hw much dey dey sale all this things, the money dey small and person wey I dey think say you dey refer to na the middle class persons wey dey look for waitin dey chop everyday, by the way all this no fit past #2000 for poor person.
No just think sae money wey people d spend for smoking and gambling na small money. Smoking no be only cigarette cos them don get different varieties of hard drugs someone can smoke on and they are all expensive.

Nowadays people the spend thousands of naira a day for their smoking and gambling habits. I get some friends wey dey at least spend tens of thousand for only smoking and gambling a day. You can't call someone like that poor nah, na rich person em be nah.

I get the message wey the OP wan pass give us so. The message na to have more of investment than for us to the engage on wetin no go bring us financial benefits in the future. Except for it to be collecting from us(money), instead of bringing something for the table.

Is not that am supporting all this act ooo but they need am to survive.
Em no be wrong belief for peso wey be chain smoker give the reason sae em d smoke to survive despite the money wey em d spend on smoking.

Smoking na wetin peso suppose to d do once a while if em care for em heart. No be wetin peso supposed to d on a steady intervals like sae peso die.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Roseline492

Activity: 266
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 07:27:31 PM

Wasting of money for smoking and gambling is not good, if we calculate the amount of money we use in smoking and drinking for annual,  including the one we use for gambling it can be sum up to start a business offline or we use the to invest in bitcoin knowing that one day we shall recover the money. 
Op you don't have to reason it that way because if most people should tell you the kind of money they have realized through gambling you wouldn't have said that and besides life would not be fun if people cannot venture into other things that could make them happy.

Perhaps since you feel gambling and smoking money would have been better if channel on a business you should as well include drinking, partying and so many more other activities that are not of financial benefits to us.

So make we no even reason the Mata because na all this things na in they keep people going, so life no get duplicate so make people leave am to the fullest.

EluguHcman

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 01:31:25 AM

@ OP, you have made a great point but also, looking at the things of pleasures as waste of money which can be proportional to generate income is not only referred to drinking and smoking.
Many people preaches against these two addictions because they are termed bad and unnecessary habits while there are other Indulgences habitual acts that are worsen even running in the immune of some persons which consumes them more than the previous-mentioned but such as s3xual intercourse for pleasures, the materialistics and the luxurious livings that are not even easily afforded comparing to their income though smoking and drinking is capitalized due to healths effects and the amount spent on the basis might be little at a spot but huge in a bundle of accumulation.

Egii Nna

Activity: 280
Merit: 159

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 10:50:58 AM
Merited by knowngunman (3), Antotena (3), HajiBagi (2)

Wasting of money for smoking and gambling is not good, if we calculate the amount of money we use in smoking and drinking for annual,  including the one we use for gambling it can be sum up to start a business offline or we use the to invest in bitcoin knowing that one day we shall recover the money.

Actually, most people engaging in smoking and drinking alcohol want to change their habit, but due to addiction, they can’t do it over a night; it takes time. So any one you see engaging in this act of smoking and drinking, you should encourage him or her to stop and give them facts about how it will be a great danger in their lives if they don’t stop the act of smoking and drinking alcohol, but not neglecting them in society, they will feel bad and continue. So whenever you are talking to someone in this act, know how to talk to them with respect and sincere empathy.Furthermore, the aspects of gambling Anyone who has a gambling habit is not wasting money but making money. Gambling is a game for only those who are lucky, because if you are lucky, the gain you will get annually will be a big profit, but if you are not lucky, I am sorry, my brother, you will lose massively. Be wise and make sure you don’t get addicted to it, because if you do, it will be a great challenge to your life, your family, and, at the same time, your society.

Smoking is a personal decision and some people health needs smoking to survive but I will advice who is into smoking and drinking to divert the money for bitcoin because many of us today misused some of the opportunity of investment instead they use it for something that is not profiting. Some people don't calculate well because of somethings that is not necessary, so what I want us to understand is that investment is better than drinking and smoking

Mind you, smoking is not a personal decision but is caused most of the time by environmental and societal factors, which include peer group pressure, lack of care from parents, societal influence, depression, and so on. Most people find themselves smoking and drinking alcohol because of these factors. You can’t say that smoking is a personal decision when you are trying to bring about a new achievement, engage in research first; if not, you might bring some wrong facts. Let us be guided.Furthermore, investing in bitcoin is not compulsory but necessary, so it is wrong to tell someone how he or she should live their life but only encourage them to do positive things that will help them improve their health and lifestyle and also have a positive impact on society.

I think you don't smoke, drink or gambling, so don't blame those that are engaged on it. People doing all this act do it for fun.
Actually, not all people engaged in this act usually do it for fun; they actually smoke and drink for fun, but for gambling, no one gambles for fun in Nigeria, bro, and those engaging in smoking are usually caused by some factors, which I have already listed above.So let me guide you. My only advice here is that all those involved in this act should be encouraged to stop it. It has no advantages but disadvantages, which include getting mad, early death, and many others.

Richbased

Activity: 280
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 07:07:21 PM

Wasting of money for smoking and gambling is not good, if we calculate the amount of money we use in smoking and drinking for annual,  including the one we use for gambling it can be sum up to start a business offline or we use the to invest in bitcoin knowing that one day we shall recover the money. Smoking is a personal decision and some people health needs smoking to survive but I will advice who is into smoking and drinking to divert the money for bitcoin because many of us today misused some of the opportunity of investment instead they use it for something that is not profiting. Some people don't calculate well because of somethings that is not necessary, so what I want us to understand is that investment is better than drinking and smoking

Smoking and gambling is a choice as not everyone that gamble or smoke are wasting their money, some person see smoking and gambling as part of having fun, some smokes because of the weather condition of the place the live like a have a friend that smokes only on rainy seasons but in dry season you won't see him lighting a cigarette, so people smoke for so many reasons, smoking isn't that too bad as people thinks it's just ones attitude towards smoking is what makes it look bad.

Some persons can still smoke and gamble while they have other business that they invested in that gives them money, though it is important for us to know that incessant smoking risk some health challenges and if one should smoke there should be a limit in the amount of cigarettes or other tobacco they smoke in a day.

Moreover, in some tobacco and cigarettes it is written that smokers are liable to die young so as a human who wish to have a long life span it is advisable to deviate from anything that will endanger our lives if one should smoke let it be in limited quantity and it mustn't necessarily be on a daily basis.

Gambling should be played for fun like weather you win or not and it shouldn't be played like one's life is dependent on gambling as sometimes no matter how much one wins continues and addictive gambling might still take away the ones that is being won.

SmartGold01

Activity: 672
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 10:03:37 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

Lemme drow your attention based on what you said that some people needs it to survive, do you know that our maker didn't create us to be a drunkered or smoker or even whatever situation we finds ourselves today are not being design by your God rather is your choice. So when smoking we should know that it's a thing that will damage our body system comparing with the kind of government we have here who doesn't value people's lives whether there are fine or not but let it be that they are gaining something from their power.

From my opinion what we need is discipline, if we can do that then nothing much that can make us looks into that area of life but since our people always place enjoyment at the forefront they easily damage themselves with the rate of hardrugs, and thinking is enjoying. Though money can be utilized very well instead of wasting them for gambling, smoking or drinking actually drinking is not getting drunk, we can take as little as we can for stomach sake but that doesn't mean we should over do it to cause a bad effects on our bodies.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 504
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 11:30:20 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1), letteredhub (1), DubemIfedigbo001 (1)

Wasting of money for smoking and gambling is not good, if we calculate the amount of money we use in smoking and drinking for annual,  including the one we use for gambling it can be sum up to start a business offline or we use the to invest in bitcoin knowing that one day we shall recover the money. Smoking is a personal decision and some people health needs smoking to survive but I will advice who is into smoking and drinking to divert the money for bitcoin because many of us today misused some of the opportunity of investment instead they use it for something that is not profiting. Some people don't calculate well because of somethings that is not necessary, so what I want us to understand is that investment is better than drinking and smoking

You cannot determine or detect to people how they choose to spend their money as adults that they are, gambling is for people that can predict and win a reward for the outcome of the prediction they've made, it can go sideways no doubt, but it always comes with a reward. For smoking, that's bad because of health implications. However if you want to invest in Bitcoin, you really need to set out a good amount of money, not the little one you use for smoking cigarettes.

Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 09:40:20 PM

You cannot determine or detect to people how they choose to spend their money as adults that they are, gambling is for people that can predict and win a reward for the outcome of the prediction they've made, it can go sideways no doubt, but it always comes with a reward. For smoking, that's bad because of health implications. However if you want to invest in Bitcoin, you really need to set out a good amount of money, not the little one you use for smoking cigarettes.
   Money earned is meant for spending and it may be right or wasteful spending. There’s no issue with rightful spending but there’s a big issue with wasteful spending. Wasteful spending doesn’t mean spending during flexing or outings, that’s technically rightful spending though as all work and play makes Jack a dull dude. Wasted spending is wrong cos the amount of money spent in that regard could as well be used rightly and also can be saved for a more crucial situation where the need for the amount wasted would arise. Money is indeed hard to come by but truthfully there are so many temptations out there that causes wasteful spending.
   First, let’s diss sportybet. Unending stakes from as many people in this country as possible. it’s crazy how appealing and tempting sporty can be cos surprisingly it’s now a daily duty for both gender. Even when there are no important games in a particular day, there’ll always be a push to stake again. Not just that, sportybet would make you feel motivated to keep staking, we don’t know how but at some point you’d find yourself winning and then you’d regain the hopes you almost threw away and then you watch yourself stake again and boom, the losses comes. In essence sportybet is dangerous and truthfully if care isn’t taken, a lot of us would get broke from it; shockingly we’d always find a way to stake again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: