For me, the top favorite in the EuroCup this year is Bahçeşehir Koleji.
Their roster quality is well above the EuroCup standard.
Today, they defeated the Bulgarian team Botevgrad by a 41-point margin, winning 101–60 on the road. It must be acknowledged, however, that Botevgrad is a very weak team; they scored a total of only 5 points in the second quarter.
This serves as proof of just how poor they are.
Bahçeşehir Koleji's main rivals will be PAOK, Aris, and Hapoel Jerusalem.
One of these four teams will emerge as the EuroCup champion.
I maintain that Bahçeşehir is my favorite.
I don't agree that they're main favorite to win whole Eurocup. Yes, they have good squad and strong coach, but I would say that PAOK is the main favorite. They have very strong squad, but I'm sceptical about their coach Trinchieri, he haven't won almost anything in whole career. Aris looks good on paper, but IMO, Spanoulis is overrated coach.
Also, we shouldn't exclude possible cinderella story like Bourg did last season.