Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin kwoledge is not complete without bitcoin investment  (Read 3252 times)
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 10:10:36 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2023, 08:42:29 AM by Bloodseekers
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Everything about bitcoin goes by procedures and a step after the other, when you get the theoretical knowledge in bitcoin, then one have to also Invest and have the practical aspect of it, but in this time, it will be wisdom not to start with a huge amount for an investment since this is the first time of making attempt, we should invest only a small amount of money we can afford to loose before we continue to build up our experience and bitcoin portfolio over time.
Learning it in stages will certainly make us enjoy every process we go through and we will be able to really understand it if we do it consistently. once we understand it, we can try it with a small amount so that we can still correct it if we make a mistake in making a decision, but experiencing failure while still in the learning stage is something that usually happens to anyone who is just starting out and we have to fix it so that we don't repeat it again and at When we start again, of course we will be able to avoid repeating the same mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 10:40:51 AM

I am not suppose to say this here but i want forum members to advice and tell me on how I can go with my bitcoin journey as a newbie and become successful in it without losing my bitcoin. My Dad is late and he left us a building which I and my siblings inherited. I rented my own apartment because I stay in a more civilized area. Whenever my tenant pays me my rent, I just keep the money in the bank and sometimes it stays there for more than six months in my account because I have a job that takes care of my responsibilities. This year when I joined this forum, after reading through topics and comments from forum users on bitcoin investment, I said to myself that it will be wise if i give bitcoin investment a trial and see how it will feel like holding a bitcoin.

Last week Monday, I recieved my rent, but guess what I was scared of investing it on bitcoin because I was having so many thoughts in my head telling me to invest and not to invest. I continued with my forum activities and kept on reading, at a point, I got to realize that what will I gain, if I have the knowledge of bitcoin and I don't invest in it to have the experience on using bitcoin and to also have the experience of holding in long term, so that i can talk about bitcoin from experience. This means that it is important for me to buy bitcoin to acquire more knowledge,and this will be an advantage for me  to buy bitcoin now that the price is dip, before it pumps back. Yesterday, I used 60% of the money my tenant paid me to buy bitcoin and I was relieved and happy. I have also created an electrum wallet which I have transfered my coins into, the reason why I chose electrum wallet because it is noncustodial with RBF and Ligthening Network features, which can allow you to double spend,incase the network is congested and your transaction fee is low,since sometimes bitcoin blockchain used to be congested with dust transactions.

I intend to hold by bitcoin for long, because I just started my bitcoin journey and, I know that it isn't going to be an easy one for a newbie like me. I will use 10% of my income to DCA every month, because I also noticed that fiat currency is depreciating due to inflation and that it is better that I save in bitcoin than to keep it in fiat. The moment my bitcoin reaches $1000, I will look on how to transfer my coins to a cold storage wallet for safety. I couldn't keep this to myself and I said let me bring this to the forum for advise from experienced members on precautions I need to take for me to achieve my bitcoin goal target.

If you haven't invested in bitcoin yet, you should try and do so, if you have the resources so that you can feel the vibes that am feeling right now.

Let's discuss.

Well, honestly speaking, you did the right thing, and having a fear of trying to invest in Bitcoin is a normal feeling. But you are the one who knows whether Bitcoin will be good for you or not. And I will somewhat agree with you that just studying Bitcoin is useless if we don't invest in it.

That's true; it's useless to analyze trading every day if we don't have holdings. So, in order for us to succeed, we have to decide to take a risk. If this is the only risk we can take to succeed here, why not go for it?

Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 02:13:05 PM

Everything about bitcoin goes by procedures and a step after the other, when you get the theoretical knowledge in bitcoin, then one have to also Invest and have the practical aspect of it, but in this time, it will be wisdom not to start with a huge amount for an investment since this is the first time of making attempt, we should invest only a small amount of money we can afford to loose before we continue to build up our experience and bitcoin portfolio over time.
As long as we can afford a large amount and be consistent with that amount, why not. Because in my opinion, in terms of investment, it depends on readiness so we must really know what our financial condition is like and try to manage it well so that the investment and the needs we have every month will be guaranteed.
Therefore, we must know for sure before we start so that what we invest does not interfere with the finances we have because what I feel in this case is that when we try to force investment in bitcoin then it will also not always improve so invest when you can because discipline and consistency in investment are also very important to do.
If in the end the slightly larger amount does not bother you then it does not matter as long as you can be consistent with the nominal but if in the end this is too burdensome then it would be better if the investment made is reduced.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 03:59:01 PM

Those from poor countries are supposed to be more serious with Bitcoin that can change their situation. There is no need giving excuse because to start with Bitcoin does not require much, just small amount that is done regularly can grow onto something massive. This is where Knowledge of the technique to apply comes in. You can follow the DCA method that comes handy for this.

Are you sure investing in bitcoin doesn't require much? Maybe in your situation, but in other cases, poor families can't even buy foods that they need, or, let's say, the middle class. Even if they have a small amount to invest in bitcoin, it doesn't mean they will earn it immediately.
You are obviously missing the point. Investing in Bitcoin requires that one have emergency funds set aside after settling basic needs. You cannot have problems that requires money and still maintain your Bitcoin investment; there is a high chance you can damage your investment.

My definition of poor is not someone struggling to feed. It's those who can afford at least $10 to $20 per week after meeting their basic needs.

Yes, there is scalping in trading, but it's too risky if you have low equity. So what you've said doesn't apply to everyone.
I will not even recommend trading for anyone because that is high risk and require so much technicalities. You can't even attempt to trade Bitcoin with small capital, it will just be like donating money to the market. The best option still remain long term investment which you already supported.

Even with enough knowledge and skills in investing in bitcoin, you still can't maximise the profit if you only have a small amount of investment. Yeah, they could start with low capital, but it will be hard as you only have a limited balance or equity in hand. Your option to trade or to flip is limited as you need to consider stuff like margin and such.
This shows you are undermining the power of little beginning.  @JayJuanGee did a wonderful job in explaining the DCA method which many people in this forum are already applying.  Many of them started with little income and are building their portfolio consistently. You never can imagine what you can achieve within few years with $20 weekly investment.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:47:12 PM

Those from poor countries are supposed to be more serious with Bitcoin that can change their situation. There is no need giving excuse because to start with Bitcoin does not require much, just small amount that is done regularly can grow onto something massive. This is where Knowledge of the technique to apply comes in. You can follow the DCA method that comes handy for this.
Are you sure investing in bitcoin doesn't require much? Maybe in your situation, but in other cases, poor families can't even buy foods that they need, or, let's say, the middle class. Even if they have a small amount to invest in bitcoin, it doesn't mean they will earn it immediately.

They hardly need to know shit about bitcoin in order to start to invest into it and to figure out that they are willing to hold for 4-10 years or more.   So they have to have their shit together enough in their own cashflow to ONLY be putting in money that they don't need for 4-10 years or longer.  Sure many people hardly know shit about how to manage their own finances, but they do have some ideas about whether or not the amount that they are spending is less than their income, so they should have some sense whether they have extra or not.  If they are not sure if they have extra, then they should not be investing into bitcoin because if they are not sure if they have enough, then they are gambling rather than investing.. so gambling would not be a good idea... but merely the fact that gambling is not a good idea, does not mean that anyone needs to know very much about bitcoin besides having some basic skills such as knowing the difference between gambling and investing.

Remember, investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment, whether holding or trading.

I doubt that it is fair to categorize trading as if it were investing, even though some people have trading strategies that work for them, trading is mostly gambling for the vast majority of folks who have no fucking clue how to make trading a kind of sustainable income rather than a form of educated guessing that may or may not work out, which is also known as gambling rather than investing.

Yes, there is scalping in trading, but it's too risky if you have low equity.

Why would people need to know about all of this kind of bullshit?

If you invest, then you accumulate the asset, and maybe it takes you 10 years or more to get to a place where you might switch to some strategy other than accumulating, depending on if you are starting with a lump sum or if you are only able to invest from your salary in small amounts maybe even 10% of your income in a kind of DCA strategy... but still that is not trading but building.  It is pretty rare to be able to build your position in BTC by selling rather than focusing on various ways of buying.. especially in the beginning accumulating years that may also take 10 years or longer to go from zero to having maybe 1 years worth of salary/expenses invested into bitcoin... so why fuck around with trading if you don't even have a whole years worth of investment into it?  Maybe we can assume that some people are starting out with more, but I would hate to just assume it rather than going with the idea that most people are starting with little and building up..

and you do that building up of your BTC stash by buying, not fucking around with trying to trade... especially for normies, which means not being professional in terms of trading and you don't need to trade in order to invest. .that is just stupid to presume that you need to learn how to trade in order to invest.. Who is pushing out those kinds of baloney and misleading ideas?  Investing is hard enough without adding that you need to learn how to trade too.  Nearly, pure nonsense to be suggesting that.

So what you've said doesn't apply to everyone. Even with enough knowledge and skills in investing in bitcoin, you still can't maximise the profit if you only have a small amount of investment.

Well, if you invested $10 per week in the last 10 years, then you would have invested a total of $5,170 and you would have accumulated 4.62 BTC.  That seems pretty good, even though the amount invested was not necessarily maximizing, but we cannot necessarily know what the budget of each person would have been, and maybe someone could have invested $100 per week rather than $10 per week, so we just 10x those numbers, and it seems pretty good to me in terms of figuring out how aggressive that a person wants to be without getting worked up about trying to figure out very many things beyond how much can they spare (per week) in their budget in order to be sufficiently aggressive, but without necessarily being overly aggressive in order to lose their money, and gambling (or trading) with the amount that you invest into bitcoin seems to be overly aggressive and not even necessary in order to potentially advantage a lot from investing in bitcoin especially if you do it for a long time, and sure it is not guaranteed, but it seems pretty damned good as a long term investment, both historically and also that it does not seem that bitcoin's investment thesis is weaker now as compared with 10 years ago, even if the upside potential might be a bit less based on BTC already having had appreciated in value nearly 100x in the past 10 years.

Yeah, they could start with low capital, but it will be hard as you only have a limited balance or equity in hand. Your option to trade or to flip is limited as you need to consider stuff like margin and such.

Part of the reason that you don't fuck around with any of that stuff is to build your capital.. perhaps over 10 years and then maybe consider your options after that.  If you invested $100 per week into bitcoin and you have 46.2 BTC, then why would you want to be fucking around with other strategies.  Do you think that 46.2 bitcoin is not enough bitcoin (wealth) to have after 10 years of investing and $51.7k invested?  Or do you have some other bullshit gambling (trading) recommendations for how to approach bitcoin investing?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 07:12:45 PM

They hardly need to know shit about bitcoin in order to start to invest into it and to figure out that they are willing to hold for 4-10 years or more.   So they have to have their shit together enough in their own cashflow to ONLY be putting in money that they don't need for 4-10 years or longer.  Sure many people hardly know shit about how to manage their own finances, but they do have some ideas about whether or not the amount that they are spending is less than their income, so they should have some sense whether they have extra or not.  If they are not sure if they have extra, then they should not be investing into bitcoin because if they are not sure if they have enough, then they are gambling rather than investing.. so gambling would not be a good idea... but merely the fact that gambling is not a good idea, does not mean that anyone needs to know very much about bitcoin besides having some basic skills such as knowing the difference between gambling and investing.
Yes that's true because in times of Bitcoin investment we don't have to really no everything or have so many knowledge before we could start investing although irrespective of the need to always be knowledgeable in everything but for Bitcoin accumulation we don't have to acquire so much of it.

Since our goals is to invest on Bitcoin with the motive of holding for many years we don't need so much of knowledge but however capital is what matters because if an investor doesn't have a good amount of funds on there portfolio and decided to invest everything without some funds to rely on is totally a gambling investment.

So is left for every investors to no there financial capability on the investment patterns they will use.

Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 01:15:33 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), cryptoWODL (1)

Learning it in stages will certainly make us enjoy every process we go through and we will be able to really understand it if we do it consistently. once we understand it, we can try it with a small amount so that we can still correct it if we make a mistake in making a decision, but experiencing failure while still in the learning stage is something that usually happens to anyone who is just starting out and we have to fix it so that we don't repeat it again and at When we start again, of course we will be able to avoid repeating the same mistakes.
To learn about investing we need to invest. If we only learn but don't have real investment knowledge then investment learning is nothing more than rote knowledge, and rote knowledge is never remembered for long. Education about other subjects and education about investing are a little different. Private tutors will help you to learn other things but to learn about investing you have to use your own intelligence and learn investing and apply it.
I am saying from my background that all investors have acquired the knowledge about investing through their own hard work. Others will actually help you a little bit but you have to keep trying and educate yourself about investing.

The way I invested in the beginning was to try to get an understanding of the basics first and try to match what I got with the idea into reality. Since I was in the early stages of learning about investing, I didn't want to risk too much money, tried to invest with a small amount of money, in case my investment went wrong, I didn't lose much money because my amount of money was small. With that small amount of money, I gradually went through profit and loss and gradually I caught my mistakes and worked on them.  
At some point I realized that what I had learned about investing was my real knowledge and I could definitely use this knowledge to invest and achieve success, so much confidence was built in my investment. I might never have learned so much about investing if I hadn't tried to gain practical knowledge about investing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 12:05:40 PM

Yes that's true because in times of Bitcoin investment we don't have to really no everything or have so many knowledge before we could start investing although irrespective of the need to always be knowledgeable in everything but for Bitcoin accumulation we don't have to acquire so much of it.

Since our goals is to invest on Bitcoin with the motive of holding for many years we don't need so much of knowledge but however capital is what matters because if an investor doesn't have a good amount of funds on there portfolio and decided to invest everything without some funds to rely on is totally a gambling investment.

So is left for every investors to no there financial capability on the investment patterns they will use.
I don't think @JayJuanGee is trying to downplay the importance of knowledge of Bitcoin. Knowledge of Bitcoin is good but that is not all that is needed to invest in Bitcoin. There are people who understand the codes behind the technology but are not holding any significant quantity of Bitcoin. On the other hand, there are people holding a good number of Bitcoin that do not understand one single line of code. However, there is no contradictions here.

I think a good nunber of those holding large portfolio of Bitcoin sees Bitcoin from the angle of money and investment and rarely pay any attention to the tech aspect. To them, it is all about securing and growing their money and nothing else.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 06:37:06 PM

Your phrasing of the term "capital" could be misleading, even though I think that you are meaning it in the correct way, as a kind of way to manage funds and to make surt that you have more funds than to merely cover your expenses. 

In other words, sometimes people will misunderstand the use of "capital" to conclude that you need a lot of money, which truly is not the case, and the need for a lot of capital seems to be less the case in bitcoin as compared with other kinds of investments.. which surely is one of the advantages of bitcoin to be able to choose how much to put in and then how frequently to add to your bitcoin stash even if it ONLY ends up being small amounts on a fairly infrequent basis. 

It seems quite likely after 10-40 years of ongoing investing into bitcoin, even if small amounts, you would have fairly good chances to be in a better position from investing into bitcoin rather than NOT investing into bitcoin, and you may well end up in a better position than any other investment that you could have had made... at the same time, since there are not any guarantees in regards to bitcoins performance in the next 2, 4, 10 20, or 40 years, we can never really know except for figuring out an amount that we consider to be sufficiently great enough to invest into bitcoin in order to feel that we have done the right thing for ourselves.. or finances and our psychology.. and surely our psychology is likely to become even better if our bitcoin investment performs well, but we still may well be able to invest into BTC a quantity that is not so great as to cause us to fear if our investment does not perform as well as we might have had wished or even if it were to end up going to zero, which is another possibility that does not seem to be absent, but the possibility of going to zero should still be considered, even if not too likely.. but that still may well mean that we invest as aggressively as we feel comfortable, while at the same time realizing that there is a non-zero chance that our bitcoin investment could end up going to zero.

[edited out]
I don't think @JayJuanGee is trying to downplay the importance of knowledge of Bitcoin. Knowledge of Bitcoin is good but that is not all that is needed to invest in Bitcoin. There are people who understand the codes behind the technology but are not holding any significant quantity of Bitcoin. On the other hand, there are people holding a good number of Bitcoin that do not understand one single line of code. However, there is no contradictions here.

I think a good nunber of those holding large portfolio of Bitcoin sees Bitcoin from the angle of money and investment and rarely pay any attention to the tech aspect. To them, it is all about securing and growing their money and nothing else.

In regards to how people have knowledge in differing kinds of areas, I think that you are correct adultcrypto.  There are various ways to invest into bitcoin, but then when we get down to the financial part of investing into bitcoin, then, one of the most important things that anyone should know would be how to manage their finances, but even if someone does not really know how to manage their finances, they can learn on the job (meaning they can learn while investing), and surely the less that they know, then probably the more justification would exist for starting out with small amounts, but merely because someone feels that s/he does not hardly know anything should not mean that they should not get started.

Since each of us is responsible for our own financial decisions and actions, we should be trying to figure out how much to invest into bitcoin, if any, and how to do it, but if we choose badly in regards to either not investing enough or investing too little, then we are going to be the one to suffer the consequences, and these days even though it is likely that less than 1% of the world's population is either invested into bitcoin or even if there are more than 1%, thee overwhelming majority of the world's population is underinvested into bitcoin.

It is also likely a good idea to learn more and more about bitcoin as you are investing into it, even though you might not necessarily go wrong with continuing to invest into it without knowledge, but if you do not have very much knowledge, you are less likely to get your position size correct in order to coordinate what bitcoin is as compared with what are your various personal circumstances.. and surely bitcoin knowledge is ONLY of the 9 areas that I point out (you can see the nine items here) as in need of consideration when investing into bitcoin (and might even apply to other investments too)

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 07:10:24 PM

Are you sure investing in bitcoin doesn't require much? Maybe in your situation, but in other cases, poor families can't even buy foods that they need, or, let's say, the middle class. Even if they have a small amount to invest in bitcoin, it doesn't mean they will earn it immediately. Remember, investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment, whether holding or trading. Yes, there is scalping in trading, but it's too risky if you have low equity. So what you've said doesn't apply to everyone. Even with enough knowledge and skills in investing in bitcoin, you still can't maximise the profit if you only have a small amount of investment. Yeah, they could start with low capital, but it will be hard as you only have a limited balance or equity in hand. Your option to trade or to flip is limited as you need to consider stuff like margin and such.
No matter how poor you are, you can still invest as long as you have an income. Think of seeing bitcoin as a treasure that can change your financial status in future and have the believe, this is when you will know how important it is for you to start investing in bitcoin for a better tomorrow. If your current job pay is very low, look for a second job to help you meet with your bitcoin weekly budget.

It is impossible for you to get reach quick with bitcoin because it is an investment and I have seen an investment that will take very little time to grow very big that it can't collapse when the profit is spent. Don't think of trading because traders are not investors and bitcoin is an investment that will give profit in a long term. This is the basic knowledge that you need to know and then kick start into bitcoin investment and have the full knowledge through the experience in the market and how to increase your bitcoin and hodli it for a long term because I believe that bitcoin will keep pumping with timeline.

All you need to do is to start buying with little amount that wouldn't affect your income frequently and before you know it your bitcoin is increasing gradually with timeline. At least it is better to have something that you can fall back to in future than nothing, since your regular DCA should be based on your income and before you know it from your experience, in investingyou can even increase your weekly buying budget, when your income increases. We can't remain stagnant forever.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 07:18:30 PM
Merited by dunfida (1)

Are you sure investing in bitcoin doesn't require much? Maybe in your situation, but in other cases, poor families can't even buy foods that they need, or, let's say, the middle class. Even if they have a small amount to invest in bitcoin, it doesn't mean they will earn it immediately. Remember, investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment, whether holding or trading. Yes, there is scalping in trading, but it's too risky if you have low equity. So what you've said doesn't apply to everyone. Even with enough knowledge and skills in investing in bitcoin, you still can't maximise the profit if you only have a small amount of investment. Yeah, they could start with low capital, but it will be hard as you only have a limited balance or equity in hand. Your option to trade or to flip is limited as you need to consider stuff like margin and such.
No matter how poor you are, you can still invest as long as you have an income. Think of seeing bitcoin as a treasure that can change your financial status in future and have the believe, this is when you will know how important it is for you to start investing in bitcoin for a better tomorrow. If your current job pay is very low, look for a second job to help you meet with your bitcoin weekly budget.

It is impossible for you to get reach quick with bitcoin because it is an investment and I have seen an investment that will take very little time to grow very big that it can't collapse when the profit is spent. Don't think of trading because traders are not investors and bitcoin is an investment that will give profit in a long term. This is the basic knowledge that you need to know and then kick start into bitcoin investment and have the full knowledge through the experience in the market and how to increase your bitcoin and hodli it for a long term because I believe that bitcoin will keep pumping with timeline.
Easy to say but it would really be hard for some people specially to those who are really just that earning sufficient and all of those things are really that dependent on your or simply your expenses is really that more than on what you do earn on which you would really be that having a hard time on making investment even if you do really have plans on investment then it would really be that
so hard or really that be challenging on doing such investment even if you do know that it does have potential but doesnt mean that you are really that easily be able to investment.
Financial capacity or capability would be always the key, although there are really indeed ways on which you could really be able to do and you wont really be just making yourself that not able
to take some step or easily give up if you are on a hard situation. If you are really that serious on making investment then it would really be just that right that you should really be finding
ways on how to make such step.It would be challenging but it would really be that something worth if ever you do succeed.
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 141

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 07:36:41 PM

snip

It is true, without large capital, the long-term profits that can be obtained are very small, but every Bitcoin investor must have broad insight into Bitcoin, especially now that there are quite a lot of fraudsters who are aggressively tempting investors to join them, with good insight. regarding bitcoin, the possibility of you being deceived is very small, especially for long-term holders who are planning to sell in the next few years, small things such as the personal wallet that is used must also be paid attention to, and finally, never put bitcoin in CEX, because it is very risky.

red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:43:06 PM

Firstly you need to be able to differentiate whether it's investment or trading because what I can understand from what you're saying is that you're generalising about trading and investment,
Even though in this case the object is the same (bitcoin) but you cannot say that investment and trading are the same because in the end these are 2 different paths with different processes carried out.
Investment certainly takes a short time compared to trading and the risks faced will also be different because in the end even though investing in bitcoin is risky but when looking at the risk it is much smaller than trading which is indeed very large.

Apart from that, any trade with any scheme such as scalping that you say the risk is still the same so it would be better if we cannot anticipate it then invest the right way and don't look at trading because this can make it difficult for you because no matter how smart we trade, in the end sooner or later there will definitely be mistakes that you cannot even bear yourself as a result of the resulting trade.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 09:49:02 PM

snip

It is true, without large capital, the long-term profits that can be obtained are very small, but every Bitcoin investor must have broad insight into Bitcoin, especially now that there are quite a lot of fraudsters who are aggressively tempting investors to join them, with good insight. regarding bitcoin, the possibility of you being deceived is very small, especially for long-term holders who are planning to sell in the next few years, small things such as the personal wallet that is used must also be paid attention to, and finally, never put bitcoin in CEX, because it is very risky.
This kind of thing depends on how you go about it because I think at the end of the day it's also about consistency.
If we make an investment with a small nominal, for example $5, it will definitely be small if in the end you only do it once but when this is accompanied by consistency where doing $5 repeatedly maybe every 1 or 2 weeks the results will still be more than expected.
Therefore, we must know what we should do with the investment made and what strategy we will take when investing.
For the problem of being deceived in bitcoin, this depends on the thoroughness carried out because if you look at the current conditions sometimes the problems that occur in bitcoin are complex and if we are not observant and careful then you could be exposed to fraud or even get problems from hackers or others, therefore we must be careful to keep what we have, especially with the security problems of the wallets we have.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 11:34:19 PM

snip

This kind of thing depends on how you go about it because I think at the end of the day it's also about consistency.
If we make an investment with a small nominal, for example $5, it will definitely be small if in the end you only do it once but when this is accompanied by consistency where doing $5 repeatedly maybe every 1 or 2 weeks the results will still be more than expected.
Therefore, we must know what we should do with the investment made and what strategy we will take when investing.
For the problem of being deceived in bitcoin, this depends on the thoroughness carried out because if you look at the current conditions sometimes the problems that occur in bitcoin are complex and if we are not observant and careful then you could be exposed to fraud or even get problems from hackers or others, therefore we must be careful to keep what we have, especially with the security problems of the wallets we have.
I agree with you mate on the point stated and also want to point the fact that, most times our greed also is what leads us to be a victim of fraudster or scammers, the feeling to wanting more, why not just go with the already picked strategy and follow it up. Consistency and discipline in Bitcoin investment is what truly matters because if you start up an investment with low capital and you somehow seem to be very consistent in it then you will be surprised of the result will achieve at the long run of your investment.  

Bitcoin investment become much easier when you are firm and keep to the method you have chosen because anything that takes your focus and discipline away from the strategy you have adopted might end up the wrong way, especially if you let the feeling of wanting to gather more in a short period come playing in your thoughts, it can lead you to big losses because most investor lose this and tend to go for trading which for me is the most stupid thing  and option to take as an investor to help you boost your investment, because trading for me is just an advance gambling as there's no certainty to what can happen to your asset, well there is actually one very certain outcome if things go sideways which is loss of everything so its better to stick to the plan of consistency and follow up with your investment.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 11:59:25 PM

This is not true. While investing in Bitcoin is one way to apply your knowledge and possibly gain financial benefits, it doesn't define the completeness of your understanding of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more than just an investment. I mean, it has broader significance, including; ownership, transparency, security, and more. Many people even study Bitcoin for just educational purposes, to understand blockchain technology, or simply to stay informed about digital finance. Let's stop forgetting that Bitcoin's value goes beyond financial gains.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 02:27:03 AM

There are many people who invest in bitcoin with zero knowledge, and most of them are investors or businessmen. Maybe they have an idea, but to say that they have done 100% research on Bitcoin, I don't think so.

Now, if we only do exploration or learning with Bitcoin, although it's not bad, we won't be able to appreciate the beauty of Bitcoin if we don't have its holdings, and to do this, you have to invest in or buy Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YUriy1991

Activity: 896
Merit: 217

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 02:46:49 AM

I intend to hold by bitcoin for long, because I just started my bitcoin journey and, I know that it isn't going to be an easy one for a newbie like me. I will use 10% of my income to DCA every month, because I also noticed that fiat currency is depreciating due to inflation and that it is better that I save in bitcoin than to keep it in fiat. The moment my bitcoin reaches $1000, I will look on how to transfer my coins to a cold storage wallet for safety. I couldn't keep this to myself and I said let me bring this to the forum for advise from experienced members on precautions I need to take for me to achieve my bitcoin goal target.

If you haven't invested in bitcoin yet, you should try and do so, if you have the resources so that you can feel the vibes that am feeling right now.

Let's discuss.

It's a good idea to set aside 10% of your income to buy BTC. Indeed, to get bitcoin, we don't have to go through the mining process, we can buy it on the open market with various investment patterns and types, whether using DCA like the one you have implemented or just a normal model.

Well, on the other hand, hackers are also a big problem for Bitcoin exchanges and as you said you need a safe wallet and don't mix up how many coins you have in one place because it can make you a target for hackers and identity thieves.

I think Blue Wallet Link: https://bluewallet.io/ is good and really deserves a place for your BTC.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 02:49:04 AM

This is not true. While investing in Bitcoin is one way to apply your knowledge and possibly gain financial benefits, it doesn't define the completeness of your understanding of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more than just an investment. I mean, it has broader significance, including; ownership, transparency, security, and more. Many people even study Bitcoin for just educational purposes, to understand blockchain technology, or simply to stay informed about digital finance. Let's stop forgetting that Bitcoin's value goes beyond financial gains.
Practical knowledge of each subject is very necessary. If you don't have practical knowledge then your verbal knowledge will not be of much use. If everything was based on verbal knowledge or concepts, people would not be so focused on practical work.  

Let me give you a small example, we see various videos about driving on YouTube and those videos clearly mention the driving techniques and how to drive? Of course we can't, because we have to try to apply what we learn about driving. You can compare this example of mine to education and investing in Bitcoin. No matter how knowledgeable a person you are about Bitcoin, every time you go to invest in Bitcoin, whatever verbal perception you had about investing will change.  
An investor understands the true meaning of investment when he invests in Bitcoin. Just as our preparation before giving the exam is not 100% common in the exam, even if we know everything about investment, still we cannot apply 100 percent in practical application, that's why every investor should invest at least once to understand the real meaning of investment.  

As an investor invests and researches more about the investment he will gradually learn new things about the investment.
rurust

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 08:19:37 AM

I want to share my experience with WeFinancial, a platform that claims to be trustworthy but turned out to be a huge disappointment. I've been a client of WeFinancial, and I've seen how things work from the inside. It's not pretty.

To put it simply, WeFinancial cheats traders in a really cynical way. They make it seem like they're doing all these checks to protect their clients, but it's all a facade. In reality, they are just out to deceive people.

The website itself is problematic for clients. It adds issues and complications, making it even harder to trade. These scammers have nothing in common with legitimate brokers.

And the most alarming part is their lack of proper registration. They claim to be in places like Grenadines, the Republic of Estonia, or St. Vincent, but it's all smoke and mirrors. They don't have any real oversight, no licenses, and no regulators. It makes you wonder who falls for their schemes.

I fell for it because I hadn't dealt with scammers before. I've always traded on platforms that delivered on their promises. But WeFinancial is a whole different story. They blocked my account with $80,000, and it's been a nightmare.

I just want to warn others – don't trust WeFinancial. They offer services that seem too good to be true, and that's because they are. I'm currently in the process of trying to get my money back through Tracingia LLC, a firm that specializes in helping victims of scams like this.

In the end, the choice is yours, but I wouldn't recommend opening an account with this broker. It's been a tough lesson for me, and I hope others can avoid going through the same ordeal. Be cautious and always do your research when it comes to your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: