Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to sell?  (Read 1103 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 09:46:31 PM

Well that might happen in the second quarter of 2025 but it is also very possible not to happen because it is very difficult to be able to ascertain what will happen in a certain period on bitcoin itself. Well that's true even if things don't go according to our initial prediction of when the bullish highs will occur, I think there is nothing wrong with you waiting a little longer, I'm sure you want to make a big profit rather than selling all your bitcoins too early at a price that is just starting to rise (just starting and not too significant).

Well, yeah, like you said, it's very difficult to specifically know the price of Bitcoin in the next bull market. People can only speculate on the price, but that doesn't mean that it's going to be so. And in the aspect of selling one's Bitcoin asset, well, you know that every investor, be it in Bitcoin or other assets, has their own individual goals, which are usually different, so some people can decide to sell so early at any price they feel they are ok with, while others will keep holding for the next and upcoming bull market. For me, I have some goals I want to archive, but the way I planned it, I can only archive them if Bitcoin spikes and gives me a huge profit that can be used to settle them. But again, even if the Bitcoin price spikes today, I definitely will not sell everything at once; it's just to sell a few fractions of my holding.

But as time goes by it doesn't mean we have to stay silent by just speculating and waiting, I think we should be able to take more advantage of every condition, just like bitcoin which is very volatile there and that means we shouldn't waste any time or opportunity we have to keep learning because bitcoin will continue to grow and we also as investors must be able to keep up with the new things that arise from bitcoin by continuing to learn from various best references according to you. Well on the other hand I understand that indeed every investor must have the best way and planning to be able to achieve their respective goals, and of course because of that we can see some of them who are always firm and follow the plan and there are also those who even stop halfway because for example there is something more important for example so they sell some of their bitcoin at a time that can be said to be less appropriate or even a little loss.

Yes and indeed I think all bitcoin players should be able to stick to their stance to get bigger profits, like you said, you will never want to sell if it is far from the target you have set, but well there are always conditions that will force us because of urgent needs maybe. That's the point, I think everyone has their own perspective in making every decision that they think is best.
Depends on what kind of investor are you because there are ones who would really be just simply decide on holding and accumulating for long years before they would considering on selling out and there are ones who

cant really afford on holding for years before they could be able to see profits and thats why they would really be deciding on trading up with the market on active manner despite of the risks that impose. It all matters with preference or liking because we do really share up on the same sentiments on which is on to make money or profits.It do really just differs on how you would really be able to do it on which it wont really be that an issue
because each of us does have different plans and preferred method on dealing with this unpredictable space. Good to sell would be always into those positive numbers or gains which it is really just that common sense.

The important thing on here is that you should not really make yourself greedy along the way and secure out as much as possible and rinse and repeat the process.Sounds simple but its not
but doesnt mean that its impossible.

Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 09:54:31 PM

You are right to say that now is not the best time to sell both bitcoins and altcoins. Considering that the bearish trend has been going on for more than two years now, selling at the bottom is not the best idea. There is a chance that the trend will change soon and it is better to just hold the coins.
I also think that at the moment, because it would be a shame if Bitcoin and the best altcoins had to be sold at the current price, which still tends to be cheap in my opinion. So I think that keeping it well is the right choice rather than selling now which could cause regret when the bullish trend occurs again in the market. I also believe that changes for the better will soon return to the market with increasing prices in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Because we think that bull season will come and make us hold instead of selling it now. Of course, if we are into the aim of earning more profit, I could not really think of someone to sell their Bitcoin at the current price while buying it at $28k that was certainly wrong. But if that person buys Bitcoin at $20k, well, he could still make a profit from that but because we are greedy and we are hopeful about the upcoming bull season, so we decide to wait for that rather than deciding to sell it now.

jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 05:27:24 AM

How do you determine when is the good time to sell?
in other words: how would you know we've reached the peak?

Do you have a set "goal" price at which you'd be selling no matter what happens?

It is always better to set a price target for selling your token. When the market reaches your targeted price, sell your holding regardless of how the market is behaving because you never know when the market will go the other way. If you are waiting to sell at an ATH, you are making a mistake because the person might get greedy when he sees the price pumping and end up losing his profit margin. Another scenario is that you invested in a coin for the long term, then forget your investment for 5 or 10 years.

Let's say, for example, if you invest in BTC at $26k. One thing is clear: in the next bull run, the price will surpass the past ATH ($69k). And if you sell your holding around this price, you can earn a good profit. So, there is no point in holding the coins if you are looking to buy again at lower rates (bear market).

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dickiy

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 12:45:01 PM

But as time goes by it doesn't mean we have to stay silent by just speculating and waiting, I think we should be able to take more advantage of every condition, just like bitcoin which is very volatile there and that means we shouldn't waste any time or opportunity we have to keep learning because bitcoin will continue to grow and we also as investors must be able to keep up with the new things that arise from bitcoin by continuing to learn from various best references according to you. Well on the other hand I understand that indeed every investor must have the best way and planning to be able to achieve their respective goals, and of course because of that we can see some of them who are always firm and follow the plan and there are also those who even stop halfway because for example there is something more important for example so they sell some of their bitcoin at a time that can be said to be less appropriate or even a little loss.

Yes and indeed I think all bitcoin players should be able to stick to their stance to get bigger profits, like you said, you will never want to sell if it is far from the target you have set, but well there are always conditions that will force us because of urgent needs maybe. That's the point, I think everyone has their own perspective in making every decision that they think is best.
Depends on what kind of investor are you because there are ones who would really be just simply decide on holding and accumulating for long years before they would considering on selling out and there are ones who

cant really afford on holding for years before they could be able to see profits and thats why they would really be deciding on trading up with the market on active manner despite of the risks that impose. It all matters with preference or liking because we do really share up on the same sentiments on which is on to make money or profits.It do really just differs on how you would really be able to do it on which it wont really be that an issue
because each of us does have different plans and preferred method on dealing with this unpredictable space. Good to sell would be always into those positive numbers or gains which it is really just that common sense.

The important thing on here is that you should not really make yourself greedy along the way and secure out as much as possible and rinse and repeat the process.Sounds simple but its not
but doesnt mean that its impossible.

Yes, that's right, basically it will come back to depending on themselves, whether you are the type of investor who likes the technical or fundamental analyst style it depends on your best planning which basically according to your own comfort. In my opinion, whether or not someone is able to hold bitcoin also depends on the conditions in his life, as we know that there will always be unexpected things in the future, for example like you need money very urgently and that can encourage you to sell some bitcoins that you should sell in the next few years according to the target but because of this urgent condition has indirectly thwarted your plans for greater profits and you will sell it for your own good. I honestly don't think this is wrong because these conditions can happen and are certainly beyond our expectations. So only they are able to choose and find the best decision according to them and as I said it will not always be able to reach the target in the next few years because there will always be conditions that you don't want to come to you, as I said before.

Yes, you mentioned a very important point here by forbidding people not to be greedy in investing, obviously this always happens and it is not uncommon for some investors to experience it. It is very clear that greed always ends up hurting and regretting, so the point is that if you have already made a profit according to the target then there you can immediately stop and secure the amount you managed to get, then after that you can start again from the beginning with the same goal. You will be able to get the same profit again in future bullish situations.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2226
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 12:47:32 PM

I will say there is no good time to sell the coins. Don’t keep targets to cash out if you want to yield maximum profits from it. Whenever you need emergency amount, at that time only sell the coins. If there is no emergency funds required, then don’t sell the coins. Don’t keep any expectations from Bitcoins and it will automatically give you the maximum profit when required. Just accumulate and HODL.

fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 01:22:08 PM

You are right to say that now is not the best time to sell both bitcoins and altcoins. Considering that the bearish trend has been going on for more than two years now, selling at the bottom is not the best idea. There is a chance that the trend will change soon and it is better to just hold the coins.
I also think that at the moment, because it would be a shame if Bitcoin and the best altcoins had to be sold at the current price, which still tends to be cheap in my opinion. So I think that keeping it well is the right choice rather than selling now which could cause regret when the bullish trend occurs again in the market. I also believe that changes for the better will soon return to the market with increasing prices in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Because we think that bull season will come and make us hold instead of selling it now. Of course, if we are into the aim of earning more profit, I could not really think of someone to sell their Bitcoin at the current price while buying it at $28k that was certainly wrong. But if that person buys Bitcoin at $20k, well, he could still make a profit from that but because we are greedy and we are hopeful about the upcoming bull season, so we decide to wait for that rather than deciding to sell it now.
It's pretty simple in words, but in practice people often lose money, even if they hold coins for a long time. There are collapses in the markets and people can panic. It is very difficult psychologically to see your deposit decreasing and sometimes you have thoughts of selling all the coins. The main thing is to be able to fight such thoughts.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2072
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 08:33:54 PM

I didn't say that but in the interpretation it has the same meaning as the other point of view, it should be remembered that we are not involving altcoins here as a means of discussion in the context that the OP gave.
Following your response, the fact that we have been in a bearish phase for a long time until today which can be counted as more than two years, we agree that selling bitcoin at a price in a bearish phase (declining) is certainly a stupid decision, but this depends your personal situation and conditions. If you have a problem between life and death and you have no other money apart from the investment in bitcoin, the step you need to take is to sell the bitcoin you have to support yourself or your family, even if the situation is bearish and you experience a loss ( whenever that time is).
That has been said a million times and yet the crash is actually the proof itself that people sell. How do we think that we have come all the way down to 25k? People selling during the bear market made that happen, if they didn't sell then the price wouldn't have gone down, that's how market works, you have to sell to make it go down.

So, in a way we are saying that "you shouldn't sell during bear market" means you are not going to have a bear market at all, in order to see it low like this, they have to sell so we can buy at cheaper price. I would never do this, but I am not against others doing it, it allows me to make as much profit as I possibly could from it and makes me richer than I want to be thanks to them.
In terms of market performance mechanisms are true as you say, it is necessary to have sales to cause Bitcoin to fall, and we see it together so as to form a pattern of bullish and bearish trends throughout the year and its cycles.
Theoretically it is true that we "do not sell when the bearish state" I agree that it is a mistake, but the context I mean is, for those of you who have life problems do not force too much if you or your family experience threats, Bitcoin sales at the time of the situation Bad in your life/family is the best decision in this case.

Yes, it should indeed be at the time of bearish when everyone sells bitcoin, we should collect bitcoin to increase greater wealth.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pawel7777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 09:10:17 PM

I will say there is no good time to sell the coins. Don’t keep targets to cash out if you want to yield maximum profits from it. Whenever you need emergency amount, at that time only sell the coins. If there is no emergency funds required, then don’t sell the coins. Don’t keep any expectations from Bitcoins and it will automatically give you the maximum profit when required. Just accumulate and HODL.

So your advice is just to hold forever? You're not going to live forever, so it makes sense to have some goals in mind and answer yourself a question what is the purpose of you holding bitcoins?
If you want to pass it on to the next generation (building intergenerational wealth) - that's fine. But sitting on your coins just for the sake of it, with no end in sight makes no sense.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Raflesia

Activity: 2380
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 09:35:45 PM

So your advice is just to hold forever? You're not going to live forever, so it makes sense to have some goals in mind and answer yourself a question what is the purpose of you holding bitcoins?
If you want to pass it on to the next generation (building intergenerational wealth) - that's fine. But sitting on your coins just for the sake of it, with no end in sight makes no sense.
I think when we already feel profitable then it is not wrong to also sell some of the profits obtained because in this case everyone must have their own targets but when the investment we make has not yet made a profit then why do we release it now.

I agree that if we don't do anything then why invest because everyone also has a desire for profit but in other cases I still feel that everyone has their own goals even though it is not wrong to sell and no one forbids it but I still want to hold for now because my target in profit has not been achieved and I am sure that when I still hold my assets then the target I want to exit sooner or later will definitely happen.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1769

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 11:30:16 PM

Building intergenerational wealth is not as easy as one might think, there is a lot to do.
thinking about security, who will hold it, and who will be truly trusted.

Then how much Bitcoin to hold?
But in the end, we as the original holders will enjoy nothing, and take no advantage if what is done lasts forever.

After all, why should it last forever without a target to make a profit?
I may be a long-term holder, but there will be targets to be achieved and then I will enjoy the benefits. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 11:34:45 PM

A simple question to those who are hoping to profit on the next Bitcoin bull-run:

Do you have a set "goal" price at which you'd be selling no matter what happens? Do you intend to sell incrementally as the price goes up? Or maybe when the price gradually drops (e.g. it goes down for X days in a row), indicating we're past the peak?

There's no way we can determine that honestly. It's hard even how simple the question is.

Generally, as far as most traders are concerned, their own sentiment rules over their strategies.

Yes, they sell because of mostly instincts depending on the market behavior. Personally, that's a risk but sometimes it works. Especially if we talk about bitcoin, it's tough to determine when to buy and sell. As always, a good practice would be, a continues DCA and of course, only sell in profits and not the other way around "buy high sell low" lol.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1424

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 11:49:56 PM

in the next bull run, the price will surpass the past ATH

I dont assume that, I think we can retrace those prior losses just partially and then come right back to here without making a new ATH.   I reckon we can go another 2 years and its not overdue for any new high.  Partially because the last high followed a hundred year event and exceptional excess of money printing by multiple nations which helped boost weakness in currency.    So its a spring high tide mark maybe, hundred year storms can change landscapes for generations and not be repeated; perhaps its quite that unique but not everything will be as predictable as the daily tide & natural variation is a known thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 03:11:19 AM

A simple question to those who are hoping to profit on the next Bitcoin bull-run:

Do you have a set "goal" price at which you'd be selling no matter what happens? Do you intend to sell incrementally as the price goes up? Or maybe when the price gradually drops (e.g. it goes down for X days in a row), indicating we're past the peak?

None of us here can say when we should sell, because everyone has their own prediction in mind, according to their understanding of analyzing and reading the chart or graph in the trading view or exchange. I think, instead of asking that, it's better to have a set target price for when you want to sell it. It's simple: when you reach your target price, sell it.

Now, the decision is up to us. If we think the price will go up a lot in the market, we can extend the wait before selling it. Because no one really knows. That's why we have a deep understanding of performing technical and fundamental analysis in trading, because this way it can really help us a lot, and it's proven and tested by those who know crypto or Bitcoin trading.

▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1708
Merit: 385

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 05:00:13 AM

I don't have any intentions of selling anytime soon but if I did it would not matter if it was at the peak of a bull run or when prices had started to decline. As long as I sell at a significantly higher price than at the time the BTC was acquired I would be satisfied. I would only sell if there was a really big purchase I wanted to make. Afterward I would begin to accumulate once again. Bitcoin is too important and valuable to me that I would feel the necessity to acquire and hodl more after having cashed out a large sum.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
EVENT DETAILS
EURO 2024
Report to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 06:49:23 AM

The right time to sell is of course very difficult to predict because we won't know until the BTC price rises, so in selling I will use the DCA system and gradually, and I think using the DCA system is a good way to do it. sell BTC because if you don't use the DCA system I'm afraid all BTC won't be sold. and I also in selling will look at the market situation and news.
Right now we should not think of selling.
This is the time of buying bitcoin as bitcoin is well under its price of the all time high. This is why people need the knowledge when they come in financial markets to either trade or invest in bitcoin.

For me, I will plan and think to sell when we reach all time high again or make new highs. Believe me, if you buy bitcoin at around 26-27k and sell it at 30k, you might be happy making a few hundred dollars but you will miss the big moves as the bull market first phase is very near now.
It basically depends on one's personal financial goals and targets whether they want to sell or hold for the long term. Most of us might buy and hold our assets for as long as we can because we always aim to sell when the bull run is there since those are the times when the price of Bitcoins goes significantly high as we have seen that happening in the past, but some people won't have the same thought and they believe in buying and selling for quick profits.

However, I believe that if someone can afford to do so, they should go for doing both. They should buy some Bitcoins and hold them for the long term, and if they have more liquid assets left, they should buy and sell Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies and sell them after a short while to gain some profit.

pawel7777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 07:12:50 AM

I don't have any intentions of selling anytime soon but if I did it would not matter if it was at the peak of a bull run or when prices had started to decline. As long as I sell at a significantly higher price than at the time the BTC was acquired I would be satisfied.

A lot of people say that, but I have my doubts if you'd be satisfied if you bought in at $10k, sold at $20k just to witness BTC going to say $250k. It makes every sense to try to figure out how to maximise your profits i.e. by using metrics that people mentioned in this thread.
During the 2017 rally, I sold a lot of my stash at 4-6k, if I waited just a little bit longer I could get x3 that. It didn't feel like a win.

Building intergenerational wealth is not as easy as one might think, there is a lot to do. 
(...)
After all, why should it last forever without a target to make a profit?
I may be a long-term holder, but there will be targets to be achieved and then I will enjoy the benefits. 

Exactly. Someone has to take some benefits out of the holding, otherwise, it's pointless. If you trust that Bitcoin will keep gaining in value over time, a tactic of cashing out small portion i.e. each time the price doubles (or something similar) would make sense.

▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 728
Merit: 619

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 08:47:15 AM

I don't have any intentions of selling anytime soon but if I did it would not matter if it was at the peak of a bull run or when prices had started to decline. As long as I sell at a significantly higher price than at the time the BTC was acquired I would be satisfied. I would only sell if there was a really big purchase I wanted to make. Afterward I would begin to accumulate once again. Bitcoin is too important and valuable to me that I would feel the necessity to acquire and hodl more after having cashed out a large sum.
I believe this is still directed to the time of the bull run, and I'm sure that people would be affected by FOMO and some afterwards bearish threats which might make them panic and want to sell after some initial gains. It's easier said than done for many hodlers to wait for Bitcoin to effectuate the bull run completely. The reason is simple, it's due to the dynamism of the market mixed with its uncertainty. For this, people's emotions might be able to carry it and many would not want to lose the money they had already gained, it's until the time comes before you fully understand this, especially if you've not benefited from the initial bull run or inexperienced about trader's psychology in line with the market.

As for me, I would rather not say I will not sell at any time, I will only let my technical chart guide me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DanWalker

Activity: 1988
Merit: 547

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 12:14:36 PM

I believe this is still directed to the time of the bull run, and I'm sure that people would be affected by FOMO and some afterwards bearish threats which might make them panic and want to sell after some initial gains. It's easier said than done for many hodlers to wait for Bitcoin to effectuate the bull run completely. The reason is simple, it's due to the dynamism of the market mixed with its uncertainty. For this, people's emotions might be able to carry it and many would not want to lose the money they had already gained, it's until the time comes before you fully understand this, especially if you've not benefited from the initial bull run or inexperienced about trader's psychology in line with the market.

As for me, I would rather not say I will not sell at any time, I will only let my technical chart guide me.

Yes, it's easy to say, but when we are in that situation we will see that making the decision to sell while the price is still increasing is not easy. I also see many investors who are very confident and assertive when saying that they will sell as soon as they make a profit or achieve their goals. But I don't think many people will be able to do that because everyone is greedy and wants to gain more profits. Even many long-time and experienced investors sometimes find it difficult to avoid this temptation, let alone first-time investors who feel they have made significant profits.

Honestly, I myself also set a plan but I'm not sure if I can execute the plan I set and this is not my first bull season.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Out of mind

Activity: 504
Merit: 266

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 03:27:17 PM

Investors hoarded their bitcoins only to sell them in a bull market. When to sell the amount of money I have invested and Hodl it must be sold from my point of view when the market reaches its peak. We can assume that the Bitcoin market will touch $100,000 in the next bull market, and we are holding the Bitcoins, I will sell my invested BTC as soon as Bitcoin clears this price.
We've seen many pundits predict and confirm that Bitcoin price will move to this position when the next bull run occurs. And we put Bitcoin away with this hope, and we think Bitcoin will reach this goal very soon, and we can see a bull market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Quidat

Activity: 2632
Merit: 540

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 07:43:56 PM

Yes, it's easy to say, but when we are in that situation we will see that making the decision to sell while the price is still increasing is not easy. I also see many investors who are very confident and assertive when saying that they will sell as soon as they make a profit or achieve their goals. But I don't think many people will be able to do that because everyone is greedy and wants to gain more profits. Even many long-time and experienced investors sometimes find it difficult to avoid this temptation, let alone first-time investors who feel they have made significant profits.

Honestly, I myself also set a plan but I'm not sure if I can execute the plan I set and this is not my first bull season.
You would really be always having those thoughts in mind that, what if the price would be increasing or shooting up even more? We would really be hesitating on doing such action or step because
we dont really like on selling out early and this is the main reason on why we do hold up our position until it would be hitting up those numbers that we do have in mind but sadly due to extreme holding position then majority of people would really be that ending up on missing those opportunities on selling on the right spot or time but since this market is unpredictable then there's no way on knowing on whats the peak price. Therefore, any decisions would be made up along the way would really be neither be ending up on positive or negative and this is something that cant be known but
doesnt mean that you cant really be able to point out on what are the best decisions would be or should be made on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: