Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignorance causes unlawful act  (Read 135 times)
Riginac111 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 104

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 06:40:58 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2), cytpoway121 (2), hugeblack (1), Salahmu (1)

Sometimes we doe not know the difference between ignorance and intentional act, from my scope of understanding some of the reasons why some of us being held responsible to unlawful act, is because of ignorance and it happens and some of the crimes some people commit in forum is unintentional.

When I first registered in the bitcointalk I did not start immediately to make posts but it took me time to scope the forum and note down some the things that is necessary and will also make me not to commit a crime, I notice in our local board some of our people doesn't follow scopes of the forum or the rules and regulations of the forum that is why they get tag and ban, we do receive tag because Were are ignorant of law or act.

We being the Nigerian We have to abstain from the following,  if we want to be proud of our local board naija

1) linking of wallet address with another wallet: some of us is facing challenging today because of wallets linking and transacting with what that is not necessary, like giving  gas to another wallet and mostly using BNB. Their is issue on reputation or meta I seen many accounts that is being linked together because of such issues and its mostly Nigerian, if we take our time as new Nigerian who is learning in forum, we are suppose to know all this challenges and avoid them

2) plagiarism: we make post of plagiarism and when you make such post of plagiarism you can be caught on act, and why people plagiarism is to make a quality posts, but it's because we are ignorant of act that is why we don't remember to add link when we copy some information from Internet to what we post, when you add the link of what copied is not against the forum rules and regulations, I have seen where such discussions took place in bitcointalk. I'm saying this do to some of the topics I have seen before now in forum.

3) unintentional: what I understand in forum is that their is no mistake that occur in forum that will be called unintentional, they feel that your mistake is intentional, to limit committing crimes in forum is to make sure that you cross examined your post before posting, in newbie board such thread is also stamp pin in Upper of beginners and help board. Let us bring things that will make our board to be lively

4) Paraphrasing: I know this words is something we have already heard often to some boards but it's important to make sure we avoid such things so that we will not be tag, Paraphrasing is like someone committing same crime with plagiarism but both are different in Spelling but same in crime, let us avoid such things so that we shall breath.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 02:39:24 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

1) linking of wallet address with another wallet: some of us is facing challenging today because of wallets linking and transacting with what that is not necessary, like giving  gas to another wallet and mostly using BNB. Their is issue on reputation or meta I seen many accounts that is being linked together because of such issues and its mostly Nigerian, if we take our time as new Nigerian who is learning in forum, we are suppose to know all this challenges and avoid them

Good thing you bring ths topic come here today, many of us never still understand the implications of having our wallets linked to each other through exchanging Bitcoin or any other crypto. E no matter weda you no plan scam anybody for this forum or comkit any crime but for the fack ur wallet dey linked to scammers or law breakers own without having a convincing reason why both accounts exchange that particular crypto. Better you just avoid dealing with anybody om the forum unless the transaction will be recorded on the forum so in the future you mong nneed explain yourself. Many people account has been wrongly tagged because dem get wallets connection. Dem no go immediately tag you bitbe go out attention for tyou account and probably exposed other small mistakes wey you been dun make away dem for fit over look but as more evidence dey show for you account, you no go get better standing point and fit get ur account tagged.

Sometimes we do not know the difference between ignorance and intentional act, from my scope of understanding some of the reasons why some of us being held responsible to unlawful act, is because of ignorance and it happens and some of the crimes some people commit in forum is unintentional.

Ignorance no supposed be an excuse for this life, na you no gree search for the information if not you for dey aware of everything because the forum no get any hidden agenda everything is clearly written out for here. All the rules and their consequences dey bodly printed out. When you join any platforms normally you supposed just look for the laws wey dey guide the place so if you no do am, you no fit blame ignorance. And many of the laws dem for here wey lead to you getting banned are ethical laws like no copy person work so why you go go copy wetin another man write dey talk say na ur own (taking all the credit). There's no excuse for ignorance my broda, do well and you self go enjoy your stay for here. Here sweet when you understand how to do things so ask questions make u no go be escape goat.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nheer

Activity: 448
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 08:01:38 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2023, 09:51:32 AM by Nheer

Sometimes we doe not know the difference between ignorance and intentional act, from my scope of understanding some of the reasons why some of us being held responsible to unlawful act, is because of ignorance and it happens and some of the crimes some people commit in forum is unintentional.

This is true, so many people default because of ignorance but that is still not an excuse here that’s why it is always advised to read before posting. Normally sef a person is not supposed to just join a new club without understanding how things are being done there so they don’t end up breaking the rules. Ignorance no be excuse for adults because as an adult you suppose seek for knowledge.  

I notice in our local board some of our people doesn't follow scopes of the forum or the rules and regulations of the forum that is why they get tag and ban, we do receive tag because Were are ignorant of law or act.

It like the price they pay for not seeking for knowledge first, I don’t feel bad for them being banned and tagged because understanding the forum should be the first thing before proceeding to other aspects.

1) linking of wallet address with another wallet: some of us is facing challenging today because of wallets linking and transacting with what that is not necessary, like giving  gas to another wallet and mostly using BNB. Their is issue on reputation or meta I seen many accounts that is being linked together because of such issues and its mostly Nigerian, if we take our time as new Nigerian who is learning in forum, we are suppose to know all this challenges and avoid them

Alot of people don’t know about Linking of wallet address, when you send out coins to another user on the forum the two accounts gets link and if the transaction didn’t take place inside the forum it will be seen as that one user owns the two accounts and the two accounts get tagged. I don see people wey dem query for meta also and e no end well. The thing be say nobody go teach us all these things cos no be school be dis so na we suppose put eye for all this things make we understand how e be so we no go get any problem for this forum.

2) plagiarism: we make post of plagiarism and when you make such post of plagiarism you can be caught on act, and why people plagiarism is to make a quality posts, but it's because we are ignorant of act that is why we don't remember to add link when we copy some information from Internet to what we post, when you add the link of what copied is not against the forum rules and regulations, I have seen where such discussions took place in bitcointalk. I'm saying this do to some of the topics I have seen before now in forum.

4) Paraphrasing: I know this words is something we have already heard often to some boards but it's important to make sure we avoid such things so that we will not be tag, Paraphrasing is like someone committing same crime with plagiarism but both are different in Spelling but same in crime, let us avoid such things so that we shall breath.

These three things are the major problem people face and because they are ignorant and refuse to seek for knowledge they just end up defaulting and dem no go still know say dem don do mistake. Especially this Wallet linking issue, alot of people don’t know about this na why dem de fall victim for am. Most people who participate in bounties and some who gt multiple accounts mistakenly send coins to another wallet wey don enroll for forum and weather na your own or not if the transaction no take place for forum na problem e be be dat.

All this little little mistakes de happen everyday and e good as you bring this up to create awareness for this our LB because most if these defaulters na naija people and all na ignorance cause am. I con de wish say dem go fit pin this thread make e de up so New members go fit easily see am make dem get d information early before they will make any of these mistakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sim_card

Activity: 420
Merit: 367

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 08:38:35 PM

Sometimes we doe not know the difference between ignorance and intentional act
As adult wey you no be small pikin, you need dey very careful with everything wey you dey do wey get law. This na him make you need to know the law wey dey guide anywhere wey you dey. This forum no dey look whether you be newbie or legendary, as long as you fall for law and you no fit defend yourself, you go collect woto woto. Na e make person need to read the forum rules first before you think of doing anything here, because if you go form ignorant, you go face the consequences since we all are adults, and you are responsible for your actions.

3) unintentional: what I understand in forum is that their is no mistake that occur in forum that will be called unintentional.
How people won come take know say your mistake na unintentionally, no way. Because even people wey purpose commit the crime go tell you say na unintentionally or na devil work, nobody go grew say him do am purposely. This na him make you need to shine your eye make sure say you no fall for law to avoid regrets because for here enough people dey wey go dig put your shit when you don dey give silly excuses for your offense.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Promocodeudo

Activity: 378
Merit: 182

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 08:57:17 PM

When it comes to paraphrasing and plagiarism, this forum has categorically made clear that it is prohibited here, the original author remains the real author, no matter how you change it, ignorance is a disease but it is not an excuse in law, people should not allow themselves to be a victim of this act, because it is seen as a behavior prompted by laziness, it is better to write or comment what you know than to copy and edit a work that took the original author time and energy to compose, this forum is not the first to outline strict laws like this, in real life, copywrite is frowned at,  faking things here, has repercussions,it is better to do the right stuffs and remain focused on the task ahead.

iBaba

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 09:39:54 PM

OP, I enjoyed the manner in which you were able to connect your topic to the post by streamlining it to forum when making instances. Unfortunately, many people are perennial in their act of stealing other people's intellectual property which is totally wrong and unacceptable. Writers battle with this phase of their career like no other where you will craft out a beautiful epistle and the next thing is, you will find another person reposting it without sending you any form of acknowledgement or referencing. It is good to find out that this forum has continually worked on rewarding originality towards putting up a self-written posts here. Originality is imperative!

3) unintentional: what I understand in forum is that their is no mistake that occur in forum that will be called unintentional, they feel that your mistake is intentional, to limit committing crimes in forum is to make sure that you cross examined your post before posting, in newbie board such thread is also stamp pin in Upper of beginners and help board. Let us bring things that will make our board to be lively

Like I advised a newbie earlier, you need to be intentional in any post or topic you created and make sure it aligns with the guidelines of the forum. Sadly enough, many people have this non-chalant attitude of dumping posts without a review. I'm not saying I'm perfect either. But it will do just great if you could pause a sec, and go over it again. Learn to do Previews before posting.

I have realized that you cannot impress anybody on this forum, so maintain the originality and speak in the simplest way you could communicate. Since English no be your first language, take am slowly, you must not be grandiose in your choice of words. Make I use this opportunity take encourage us say make we dey take out of our time even, to improve on our vocabulary, sha.

Onyeeze

Activity: 490
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 10:01:45 PM

This thing wey you dey talk unintentional and intentional any crime wey you commit na crime for yourself alone and you no get any body wey you dey commit the crime with, some people dey purposely go copy work wey another person done do for long time come put am for forum and come dey claim say na e get am as e own post, that kind thing no good, and if na the kind of crime wey people dey commit here and e dey make them to dey get ban, is good like that, e no say ban dey put fear for plenty people eye, so dem dey mindful of theirselves now, make we no dey thief people work come dey claim author

CryptSafe

Activity: 728
Merit: 421

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 10:05:44 PM

OP indeed you have just revealed some big secrets here and I wish our local board members would see, read and take this serious. So far you have listed some key points that really affects newbies here and as a matter of fact, these points you have listed are what is standing as a big challenge to members of our local board because they have no knowledge about them.

The key major challenges faced by newbies are plagiarism and exchange of gas between wallets which is a major error and should not be in the first place. Newbies are not the only ones facing this but old members here as well because they fail to understand the fact that could nail them if it is being discovered that there are linking wallets from different accounts. It is obvious that people still do not understand that copying online without reference is more amount to plagiarism and that is intellectual theft crime committed so it is obvious when caught, the culprit would face sanctions. So you can see ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law. Who ever keeps lose

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ever-young

Activity: 1162
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 08:42:31 AM

This thing wey you dey talk unintentional and intentional any crime wey you commit na crime for yourself alone and you no get any body wey you dey commit the crime with, some people dey purposely go copy work wey another person done do for long time come put am for forum and come dey claim say na e get am as e own post, that kind thing no good, and if na the kind of crime wey people dey commit here and e dey make them to dey get ban, is good like that, e no say ban dey put fear for plenty people eye, so dem dey mindful of theirselves now, make we no dey thief people work come dey claim author

Na true u talk so, crime na crime, because some people go know say this thing no good but yet dem go still do am and wen dey won nack dem charge, dem go still dey claim right and even dey call u bad person and some unlawful acts no be say na ignorance cause am o, some supposedly do but truth be told some people no dey inform about wetin dem dey do, that is the rules and regulations, wen dem don do am, e go go come be like dey know say this thing no good yet dem do am or say dem dey copy another person work but we dey try to dey inform and creative mk we no land ourselves for wetin we no know o.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: