Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 10:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What motivated you to join the forum?  (Read 1116 times)
zaim7413

Activity: 1274
Merit: 337

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:07:28 AM

Most members join here because they want to make money from the various programs available on the forum. Some survive and some don't, members who find it difficult to earn an income will leave the forum because they think it doesn't meet their expectations. Meanwhile, members who have the motivation to develop will try to increase their knowledge and increase their account rank to make it easier for them to earn income on the forum.

Op, even though you didn't mention your motivation for joining the forum, my assumption is that you also want to earn income on the forum. I can see it from the signature in your profile space. I'm also here just because I want to make money, I also get other knowledge while actively visiting the forum every day.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Derek jnr2001

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 03:51:37 PM

You're absolutely right op everyone has his/her reasons for joining this forum, actually my main reason for joining this forum is to learn about how Crypto investment works and also to know most of the strategies to take when making investment. though there are so many things that motivates me to join this forum, but having the knowledge about Crypto investment was my first priority. therefore i just want to take my time to gather all the necessary informations about Crypto investment before looking out to any other thing.
Cityhunter34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 08:21:51 AM

You're absolutely right op everyone has his/her reasons for joining this forum, actually my main reason for joining this forum is to learn about how Crypto investment works and also to know most of the strategies to take when making investment. though there are so many things that motivates me to join this forum, but having the knowledge about Crypto investment was my first priority. therefore i just want to take my time to gather all the necessary informations about Crypto investment before looking out to any other thing.
Well said mate I really like your passion because having the knowledge of Bitcoin is our main goal hear in this forum and also to know the risk about Bitcoin investment how we can be able to manage our assets, why I like this forum most is because the forum is just like a someone who is in the school because we are learning some many things every day in this Bitcointalk forum, joining this forum was the best thing that have ever happened to me.

Gallo40

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 09:19:39 AM

Desire to make money and obviously curiosity towards a new world unknown to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: