Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge vs hodlings  (Read 2522 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10194

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 07:56:55 PM

I would like to add that, bitcoin is for everyone.

I like that expression.

Bitcoin is for everyone.

Also:

Bitcoin is for anyone.

At the same time, you are likely not going to get any bitcoin unless you take some kind of action.

Sure someone could gift it to you, but you still have to set up a wallet or figure something out, so likely it is better to attempt to be a bit proactive with bitcoin as an opportunity that is for everyone and for anyone, but you are likely going to be favored based on early action rather than just sitting around and not doing anything.. yet even  the nocoiner and the low coiners are going to be more and more benefitted by the existence of bitcoin, even if they do not own any .. because bitcoin creates incentive systems and fairness that benefits all of society in terms of fair access, and you really get more benefit from bitcoin if you actually attempt to own some of it, even if you do not own very much and even if it takes you several years to accumulate a meaningful amount.

For example, $10 a week would be better than $10 per month, but even if you just invest $10 per month in bitcoin, you are quite likely going to be in a better position 5-10 years in the future, even if you might have ONLY ened up buying $1,200 worth of bitcoin over a 10 year period.

So the amount of your BTC accumulation is partially up to you... and sure it is better if you have more disposable income, but you gotta work with what you got, and if you have some disposable income but you do not invest any into bitcoin, then you might not have as many options if you continue to persist with such behaviors of NOT buying any bitcoin.

[edited out]
Moreover, you might be right, but let's talk about those specific people that don't accept Bitcoin in their lives or to be part of their life. You know if someone doesn't like something, it is hard to persuade them about what they don't like, but on the other hand, their mind might change to accept Bitcoin, but it can be hard though, so the most interesting thing is that everyone must not invest in Bitcoin no matter how it is legit.

The reason why I said what I said is because, some might give excuses that they dont have money to invest in Bitcoin, some can still say there expenses are too much that they can't add another (investing) to it. those who believe that Bitcoin can be profitable if they hodl for a long period will invest without looking at there expenses, they will just reduce it and invest in Bitcoin, if you look closely, you will see that most of the investors today, are the risk takers and you know that everybody is not a risk taker.... So, Bitcoin is for specific people. I once thought that Bitcoin was for everyone, but I later found out it is not.

Bitcoin is still for everyone and for anyone, even if some people choose not to take advantage of it.

Bitcoin is still available for everyone and anyone.

There are some people who are going to take advantage of bitcoin (and getting into bitcoin) more than others, and some people have more disposable income than others.

There are some folks with a lot of disposable income but they choose not to get involved in bitcoin accumulation, and there are people who have way less disposable income who do choose to get involved in bitcoin accumulation, and likely those who choose to get involved in bitcoin accumulation are going to benefit from the ongoing wealth transference that seems to be taking place through bitcoin.

There are not too many barriers to entry in regards to bitcoin except maybe figuring out how to hold bitcoin, and then some jurisdictions do have restrictions on bitcoin, but even the restrictions of some jurisdictions would not be able to stop all people from getting bitcoin if such people really were to want to get bitcoin. .bitcoin is not stopping them from getting bitcoin, even if their governments might be putting barriers in place.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rachael9385

Activity: 434
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 09:21:25 PM

Moreover, you might be right, but let's talk about those specific people that don't accept Bitcoin in their lives or to be part of their life. You know if someone doesn't like something, it is hard to persuade them about what they don't like, but on the other hand, their mind might change to accept Bitcoin, but it can be hard though, so the most interesting thing is that everyone must not invest in Bitcoin no matter how it is legit.

The reason why I said what I said is because, some might give excuses that they dont have money to invest in Bitcoin, some can still say there expenses are too much that they can't add another (investing) to it. those who believe that Bitcoin can be profitable if they hodl for a long period will invest without looking at there expenses, they will just reduce it and invest in Bitcoin, if you look closely, you will see that most of the investors today, are the risk takers and you know that everybody is not a risk taker.... So, Bitcoin is for specific people. I once thought that Bitcoin was for everyone, but I later found out it is not.

Bitcoin is still for everyone and for anyone, even if some people choose not to take advantage of it.

There are some people who are going to take advantage of bitcoin (and getting into bitcoin) more than others, and some people have more disposable income than others.

There are some folks with a lot of disposable income but they choose not to get involved in bitcoin accumulation, and there are people who have way less disposable income who do choose to get involved in bitcoin accumulation, and likely those who choose to get involved in bitcoin accumulation are going to benefit from the ongoing wealth transference that seems to be taking place through bitcoin.

There are not too many barriers to entry in regards to bitcoin except maybe figuring out how to hold bitcoin, and then some jurisdictions do have restrictions on bitcoin, but even the restrictions of some jurisdictions would not be able to stop all people from getting bitcoin if such people really were to want to get bitcoin. .bitcoin is not stopping them from getting bitcoin, even if their governments might be putting barriers in place.
At first, I believed that Bitcoin is for everyone, so I created a thread tittle BITCOIN IS FOR EVERYBODY BUT WE MUST ACCEPT IT BEFORE IT CAN OURS, so now I think we are saying the same thing because I believed BTC is for everybody, and so I created that thread and most users didn't agree to what I was saying, (so if you check through the thread you will understand) and then I was like calming my self down, and now you have also said the same thing I once said.

I still believe that Bitcoin is for everyone and people must accept it before it can be ours, so people have to take advantage of it now, as this is the best time to start holding bitcoin for future purposes. I have figured out that some people are very comfortable with the amount of salaries they receive. That's why some of them are not ready to invest in Bitcoin, but it will be for their own good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 11:38:28 PM

At first, I believed that Bitcoin is for everyone, so I created a thread tittle BITCOIN IS FOR EVERYBODY BUT WE MUST ACCEPT IT BEFORE IT CAN OURS, so now I think we are saying the same thing because I believed BTC is for everybody, and so I created that thread and most users didn't agree to what I was saying, (so if you check through the thread you will understand) and then I was like calming my self down, and now you have also said the same thing I once said.

I still believe that Bitcoin is for everyone and people must accept it before it can be ours, so people have to take advantage of it now, as this is the best time to start holding bitcoin for future purposes. I have figured out that some people are very comfortable with the amount of salaries they receive. That's why some of them are not ready to invest in Bitcoin, but it will be for their own good.

I will take a look at that thread... .. within the coming days (if I am able to.. I put it on my list of threads to look at) and maybe we are saying similar things, but I do get the sense that you are waffling a bit more than me in terms of trying to suggest that rich people have advantages and those kinds of BTC accumulation kinds of things, which sure there is truth to some of those kinds of claims, but it probably remains somewhat distracting to the overall idea that a lot of rich people are not taking advantage of their advantage because they are either too busy ignoring bitcoin or not engaging in actual bitcoin stacking practices, so in that regard, even poor people can get ahead of their rich counter-parts with bitcoin as long as they manage their bitcoin investment in ways that mostly result in ongoing BTC accumulation.. and that they do not cause themselves to get reckt by engaging in too much risky and/or sloppy behaviors..

Sure it is harder to reck some rich people, but the world is not going to change over night and some rich people make pretty dumbass mistakes too.. including that most of the world 99% or so.. do not have any fucking clue about bitcoin (even if they heard the word and they think that they know what it is... which means that even rich people are not buying bitcoin), and that is likely part of the reason that bitcoin is going to continue to serve as one of the greatest (if not the greatest) wealth transfer vehicle that man has ever seen, and anyone and everyone can advantage of bitcoin as long as they act in a relatively prudent way in terms of making sure that they are ongoingly accumulating bitcoin but without overly doing it in such a way that they get greedy, and then maybe they will end up not advantaging themselves or advantaging themselves much less because they got greedy.. or made some other mistakes that caused them to get separated from their coins much sooner than they should have had been separated..

..so in some sense each of us should be attempting to keep a decent amount of our bitcoin in private kinds of ways so that we protect ourselves from too much third party exposure (some third party exposure is o.k. and probably just a part of living in the modern world), but even with private storage of our keys, we have to be careful not to end up locking ourselves out of our keys/bitcoin. 

I heard this expression the other day that there is a certain percentage of bitcoins that are lost forever, but the owner of those bitcoin don't yet realize that their coins are lost forever.. but once they go to move their coins or to take advantage of their coins, they will find out that they do not have access to the coins that they thought that they had.

It is not necessarily easy to be a bitcoin accumulator and HODLer.. even if there remain a lot of ongoingly great ways to benefit from being a long term bitcoin accumulator / HODLer.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 02:46:13 AM

In my experience , it wasn't really just the knowledge that you need in order to hold, what you need is multiple sources of income, because you cant really HODL if your just depending on one source of income,  meaning your depending on the profit of cryptocurrency so if you needed that money badly your just gonna end up selling your cryptocurrency at a wrong price or wrong timing.

In investing, capital is always the first thing people think of, it is the way to start an investment, but in my opinion knowledge is equally important, even more important. Because when you have in-depth knowledge about a certain field, you can also make money from it, you can accumulate capital from your knowledge. Whether you are a trader or a holder, knowledge is always essential and a top priority. Without knowledge, no matter how much money you have, you will lose everything because you do not understand the fluctuations of bitcoin and the appropriate time to buy and sell.
I think those who think too much about capital to be able to invest will never start investing. Starting to invest does require capital, but knowledge is what is really needed about the investment we are going to make. In my opinion, if we have a passive source of income, it will make it very easy for us to do this by taking the rest of our salary from what we need to be able to invest and most importantly, they have a good understanding of the profits they will receive and the risks of loss.
I really agree with you that with knowledge we can make money and we can invest with the money we make because no matter how much capital we have, it will run out without us understanding how to manage it well.
Yes, agree with your thought that investing does not require much capital. If an investor acquires his investment knowledge and starts investing by making small amount of money especially by following DCA then he can gradually increase his investment and he can solve the financial problem as well. But if he does not have knowledge, it is worthless even if he owns a lot of wealth because we often say that if a man is not educated then he is blind even though he has eyes. In the same way it can be said that without investment knowledge he will not be able to see what is offered to him no matter how good it is. So capital is not always the important thing in investment.

Both are equally important and necessary. If you only have knowledge and don't have much capital, you need to make a lot of effort to accumulate capital and increase investment. While those with both large capital and knowledge will have an easier time on their investment path. But you're right, if we only have capital but no knowledge, it will only lead to failure. So in my opinion, capital and knowledge are things we need to prepare carefully before deciding to invest in bitcoin.

Knowledge and money alone do not qualify people, there must be willingness to invest here. Because investing requires the ability to accept risk. But I think it is easy for a person to earn money if he has the knowledge and if he has the money he must have the will to invest and the money can be managed with Bitcoin the risk will be less. Because investing in Bitcoin requires knowledge, money, and the will power to invest, the ability to take risks is what an ideal investor is all about.

When you have knowledge, it means you understand bitcoin very well, you know the benefits and risks you face, and whether you can accept the risk or not depends on your knowledge. On the contrary, if you like taking risks but do not have knowledge, it will not bring you any benefit. Just like gambling addicts, they are willing to accept risks to receive greater rewards but because they have no knowledge, they choose to gamble based on luck. But in the end most of them are losses.

Once you have the knowledge, you will have everything you need to start your investing journey, including the willingness that will also be born from it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 03:14:14 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I took time to go through that thread but unfortunately, I really do not get in hindsight,  the message you are trying to convey, so, you can as well add some clarifications in the following direction: are you saying that it is possible for the entire global population to start using Bitcoin? Or are you coming from the angle that anyone can use Bitcoin irrespective of age and educational level? I really want to understand the angle you are coming from. 

For Bitcoin to gain deeper penetration into the global population, we need more solution-based innovations such as the M-PESA that revolutionised the banking system of Kenya such that a large part of the unbanked population could covert their phone numbers to online wallet where they can receive money, transfer money and and even do these  by simply scanning QR code.  So, in my opinion, we are yet to get to that universal acceptance of Bitcoin, and the percentage of the world's population that is even aware of Bitcoin is still very small.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 04:33:42 AM

If you have means to acquire bitcoin despite not having knowledge yet, you should do it because owning bitcoin will not limit you from acquiring the knowledge but having knowledge without owning a bitcoin is as good as nothing.

I totally disagree with you mate. How can you advise someone to purchase an item he knows nothing about??. You give this advice because you already know what  bitcoin is, its importance and its benefits. Your advice is like telling a  soldier to go for a mission in a strange territory without even a Map to know his whereabouts or information regarding his opponents. What if he gets lost or meets his opponents, he wouldn't even be able to spot them or avoid them cos he literally can't recognize them. Its as good as a failed mission. Bringing this home to our discussion. If you've funds to purchase  bitcoin without knowledge  and proper guidance,  the possibility of losing those funds is very high cos scammers are ever ready to prey on unsuspecting investors. You can even buy it at a very high rate cos you don't even know the exchange rate,  further more keeping your keys safe still comes with knowledge cos if you lose them before knowing of their importance, its as good as losing your investment. I'm an advocate of learning about any business venture one is going into properly because it helps you spot wolves in sheep clothing easily and its pertinent that if you fail to prepare yourself properly for any business venture by equipping yourself with enough knowledge first, you've prepared to fail in it. I acted on this your advice in 2014, bought Bitcoin without much knowledge of HODL and lost my coins to panic sales during the bear run of 2015. Now I can never advise someone without sufficient knowledge to invest in crypto knowing that I missed the chance of being a very wealthy man because of ignorance. You must learn first, strategize and then invest properly.

Popkon6

Activity: 588
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 05:18:40 AM

Yes, agree with your thought that investing does not require much capital. If an investor acquires his investment knowledge and starts investing by making small amount of money especially by following DCA then he can gradually increase his investment and he can solve the financial problem as well. But if he does not have knowledge, it is worthless even if he owns a lot of wealth because we often say that if a man is not educated then he is blind even though he has eyes. In the same way it can be said that without investment knowledge he will not be able to see what is offered to him no matter how good it is. So capital is not always the important thing in investment.

Both are equally important and necessary. If you only have knowledge and don't have much capital, you need to make a lot of effort to accumulate capital and increase investment. While those with both large capital and knowledge will have an easier time on their investment path. But you're right, if we only have capital but no knowledge, it will only lead to failure. So in my opinion, capital and knowledge are things we need to prepare carefully before deciding to invest in bitcoin.
Yes, both of them are important, but that doesn't mean if you don't have much capital you shouldn't start your investment plans, like @JJG has been saying all this while, that you don't need much capital to start investing in Bitcoin, you can use at least $10 to start investing Bitcoin, but if you think that a $10 is too big to get before starting then try $5.

Once you have your first BTC with low capital, anytime you have another small amount of money you can still accumulate, even little by little, you will see that you have accumulated more than the amount you are planning to get without even you noticing it.
As a new investor, they should avoid procrastination because procrastinating can easily cause a person not to even invest in Bitcoin, so they should avoid it.

Exactly, and that's what differentiates bitcoin from all other assets or investments. We can start with minimal capital to invest in bitcoin, unlike investments that require fixed amounts or require large capital like real estate and that is a barrier huge for many people. Bitcoin is special and most friendly to everyone because people can invest with any amount of capital or can accumulate over time. Although it is not much related to this topic, I would like to add that, bitcoin is for everyone.

Right decision, Bitcoin is open to every person if he understands what Bitcoin is. Knowledge is definitely required to know about Bitcoin so every person has knowledge (just gather knowledge about Bitcoin from right place). Anyone can invest in Bitcoin from any earnings capital based on willpower and efficiency to hold Bitcoin with capital.

Bitcoin is an asset that you can start with a small amount of money at first, there is no restriction. And the extra money you can invest here excluding your earning cost will be the right decision. So one of the reasons why this Bitcoin is so popular is that you can deposit Bitcoin at any time. So Bitcoin is open to everyone.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 216

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 05:35:09 AM

I would like to add that, bitcoin is for everyone.

I like that expression.

Bitcoin is for everyone.

Also:

Bitcoin is for anyone.

At the same time, you are likely not going to get any bitcoin unless you take some kind of action.

✂️
yes, Mr. JJG  I agree with you!
Anyone who has a little knowledge about cryptocurrency likes Bitcoin and prepares to buy Bitcoin. It is clear that Bitcoin is for everyone Bitcoin can be used by everyone, and anyone can buy Bitcoin if they want. A person who has acquired even a little bit of knowledge about Bitcoin will buy Bitcoin and hold it. Moreover, in order for a person to receive bitcoins, he must first take action, until that person takes action to receive bitcoins, he will not receive bitcoins. It is certain that in order to do something, action must first be taken, and then the action must be completed, the main objective being to take action. Whenever you take action on something you can be successful, just as if you take the action to invest and hold bitcoins, you will definitely have active bitcoins in your wallet.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 06:09:24 AM

Some people are so stupid that they think they know everything. Things are changing very quickly in crypto, including Bitcoin. Knowing whats going on in the world today doesnt mean someone is ready for what will happen tomorrow.

Experts are helpful, but even they are always learning new things. There is so much going on in the crypto world that no one has the whole picture. Just when you think you understand it well, something new comes along and surprises everyone.

Before you even think about buying, make sure you know the basics. Learn about Bitcoin's basic ideas, how it changes value, and the methods that experienced investors use. Remember, though, that NO ONE can ever say they know everything. Ask questions and learn new things all the time. And remember that the crypto world has made many people less sure of themselves before you.

New technologies are arises and new coins are created so if you stop getting knowledge then there is no need to be involved in crypto because precious and old knowledge always don't operates successfully. First you should create your own ideas and apply it if unfortunately you don't then take help from any expert.

Sometimes holders says that they are also expert because they hold bitcoin but just bitcoin holding cannot make you expert but you have to gather ideas and technologies and then take help from these during proper practice. Even expert also get extra knowledge through watching videos therefore we cannot cease the process of learning as it can possibly increase our reward if we continue these series.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 06:17:38 AM

Right decision, Bitcoin is open to every person if he understands what Bitcoin is. Knowledge is definitely required to know about Bitcoin so every person has knowledge (just gather knowledge about Bitcoin from right place). Anyone can invest in Bitcoin from any earnings capital based on willpower and efficiency to hold Bitcoin with capital.

Bitcoin is an asset that you can start with a small amount of money at first, there is no restriction. And the extra money you can invest here excluding your earning cost will be the right decision. So one of the reasons why this Bitcoin is so popular is that you can deposit Bitcoin at any time. So Bitcoin is open to everyone.

Bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currencies. There are no people who are involved in cryptocurrencies who do not know about Bitcoin and there are people who have no idea about cryptocurrencies but have exactly the same idea about Bitcoin.

Here OP discusses knowledge and holdings of Bitcoin. If a person doesn't know about bitcoins then that person may be at a loss if he wants to hold bitcoins or any other coin because he doesn't know how long he should hold his coins or when to sell his coins. We may plan to hold a coin for a long period of time but at the end of the long term we will aim to sell a few of our coins at a good price. If an investor has no idea when he will sell his coins then he will not be able to hold his investment for a long period of time, so it is very important for an investor to have adequate knowledge about investing and to use that knowledge to hold.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 02:17:33 PM

If you have means to acquire bitcoin despite not having knowledge yet, you should do it because owning bitcoin will not limit you from acquiring the knowledge but having knowledge without owning a bitcoin is as good as nothing.
I totally disagree with you mate. How can you advise someone to purchase an item he knows nothing about??. You give this advice because you already know what  bitcoin is, its importance and its benefits. Your advice is like telling a  soldier to go for a mission in a strange territory without even a Map to know his whereabouts or information regarding his opponents. What if he gets lost or meets his opponents, he wouldn't even be able to spot them or avoid them cos he literally can't recognize them. Its as good as a failed mission. Bringing this home to our discussion. If you've funds to purchase  bitcoin without knowledge  and proper guidance,  the possibility of losing those funds is very high cos scammers are ever ready to prey on unsuspecting investors. You can even buy it at a very high rate cos you don't even know the exchange rate,  further more keeping your keys safe still comes with knowledge cos if you lose them before knowing of their importance, its as good as losing your investment. I'm an advocate of learning about any business venture one is going into properly because it helps you spot wolves in sheep clothing easily and its pertinent that if you fail to prepare yourself properly for any business venture by equipping yourself with enough knowledge first, you've prepared to fail in it. I acted on this your advice in 2014, bought Bitcoin without much knowledge of HODL and lost my coins to panic sales during the bear run of 2015. Now I can never advise someone without sufficient knowledge to invest in crypto knowing that I missed the chance of being a very wealthy man because of ignorance. You must learn first, strategize and then invest properly.

Wow.. you make some decent points DubemIfedigbo001..but you sound pretty bitter in regards to your own fuck ups in regards to bitcoin, that is if you are really telling the truth about your own mistakes..

Too bad you did not figure out ways to learn from your fuck ups and perhaps adjust your position size and approach rather than getting bitter about it and suggesting that people have to be some kind of expert in various aspects of bitcoin prior to getting started in terms of their investing into it which is surely not the case that people need to know all angles of bitcoin prior to getting started, and getting started is likely a better approach. 

One thing that likely is true, however, is that it is likely better to adjust your position size to the level of your knowledge (competencies), and surely some people can end up getting over their skis because they go at something (whether investing in bitcoin or otherwise) and they do not adjust their position size to their level of competencies, but if there are at least some attempts at balance, then position size can be helpful in terms of both learning as you go but also getting started as soon as possible, which seem to be one of the better things to do in bitcoin is to get started rather than diddly daddlying around and to be scared of it.

rachael9385

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 04:06:50 PM
Merited by Odohu (1)

I took time to go through that thread but unfortunately, I really do not get in hindsight,  the message you are trying to convey, so, you can as well add some clarifications in the following direction: are you saying that it is possible for the entire global population to start using Bitcoin? Or are you coming from the angle that anyone can use Bitcoin irrespective of age and educational level? I really want to understand the angle you are coming from. 
Before I created that thread, I didn't settle down to write in detail, though. Although it was at night @10pm Nigerian time, so I was stressed out based on job activities. However, on that thread I was basically talking about. It could be possible for the whole world to start using Bitcoin. It might take time for Bitcoin to spread to the entire world, but believe me, some day it will. You might be wondering how it will be possible, but believe me.

Moreover, age doesn't matter in Bitcoin, even a year old baby can have Bitcoin just like how the baby of @victorybit1 have some Bitcoin, even bank do encourage parents to save funds for their babies and so I think we should also encourage parents to save some BTC for their babies (just like keeping Bitcoin for the next generation).

For Bitcoin to gain deeper penetration into the global population, we need more solution-based innovations such as the M-PESA that revolutionised the banking system of Kenya such that a large part of the unbanked population could covert their phone numbers to online wallet where they can receive money, transfer money and and even do these  by simply scanning QR code.  So, in my opinion, we are yet to get to that universal acceptance of Bitcoin, and the percentage of the world's population that is even aware of Bitcoin is still very small.
Yes, the percentage of people that are aware of Bitcoin is still low, but that doesn't change anything about Bitcoin. Bitcoin awareness will go viral throughout the entire world. The only barrier that could stop it is just network access. If a locality doesn't have an Internet network, then that area will not have anything to do with Bitcoin. Even the government can not stop the adoption of Bitcoin. As I already know, some governments are not in support of Bitcoin, but some of their citizens are still investing in Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 04:44:05 PM

Wow.. you make some decent points DubemIfedigbo001..but you sound pretty bitter in regards to your own fuck ups in regards to bitcoin, that is if you are really telling the truth about your own mistakes..

Too bad you did not figure out ways to learn from your fuck ups and perhaps adjust your position size and approach rather than getting bitter about it and suggesting that people have to be some kind of expert in various aspects of bitcoin prior to getting started in terms of their investing into it which is surely not the case that people need to know all angles of bitcoin prior to getting started, and getting started is likely a better approach. 

One thing that likely is true, however, is that it is likely better to adjust your position size to the level of your knowledge (competencies), and surely some people can end up getting over their skis because they go at something (whether investing in bitcoin or otherwise) and they do not adjust their position size to their level of competencies, but if there are at least some attempts at balance, then position size can be helpful in terms of both learning as you go but also getting started as soon as possible, which seem to be one of the better things to do in bitcoin is to get started rather than diddly daddlying around and to be scared of it.
Yea, you are right JJG, it doesn't really need a whole lot of knowledge on bitcoin before you can invest in it. All you need to do is to know how to buy bitcoin and send bitcoin and which wallet that is better to safeguard your bitcoin, so that it remains where it is. After this, the next knowledge one needs is to invest and from investing you can have a good knowledge on bitcoin from your investment and you will learn better than those that have all the knowledge without having a single satoshi. When it comes to hodli, investment gives you a proper insight of the market and how to go about with growing your investment.

Hodli doesn't need much knowledge than making a goal on how many bitcoin you want to accumulate based on your cash inflow and how much funds that will be needed for regular DCA. Bitcoin is for all, and you need to believe in bitcoin as a future life safer before you can have the boldness to invest and hodli. So, I believe that whoever wants to benefit in bitcoin wouldn't give an excuse of no capital to start investing, or lack of major knowledge of bitcoin before investing.

It is better to start now than waiting to acquire all the knowledge first because it takes a very long time for someone to acquire all the knowledge of bitcoin, and this will deprive you from investing early. Invest while you are learning, the basic knowledge of bitcoin is enough for anyone that wants to invest and hodli for a very long duration of time. Imagine that you want to invest for 8-10yrs and you bought bitcoin on the first year, you have a lot of time to learn whatever you want to know about bitcoin within this 8-10yrs of your investment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rachael9385

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 07:33:52 PM
Merited by Makus (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Yea, you are right JJG, it doesn't really need a whole lot of knowledge on bitcoin before you can invest in it. All you need to do is to know how to buy bitcoin and send bitcoin and which wallet that is better to safeguard your bitcoin, so that it remains where it is. After this, the next knowledge one needs is to invest and from investing you can have a good knowledge on bitcoin from your investment and you will learn better than those that have all the knowledge without having a single satoshi.
You are absolutely right, but there is something that I expected you to mention, but you didn't say it (maybe you are supporting short timers).
Well, to be a good investor, you must have the patience of HOLDING. Bitcoin is not all about buying and sending or even selling, although knowing the best and safest wallet that one can keep Bitcoin is also part of good knowledge, but patience for long term holding is better than knowledge. However, both of them are good, but without patience an investor will run at a loss if the investor doesn't have one.

Hodli doesn't need much knowledge than making a goal on how many bitcoin you want to accumulate based on your cash inflow and how much funds that will be needed for regular DCA. Bitcoin is for all, and you need to believe in bitcoin as a future life safer before you can have the boldness to invest and hodli.
I don't know if I am totally wrong, but I honestly disagree with what you said. We already know that holding is one of the best ways to benefit from Bitcoin, and I also believe that everybody who wants to have the knowledge of Bitcoin wants to benefit from Bitcoin, so how does holding not need much knowledge?

However, if one doesn't have Bitcoin knowledge, he can't afford to hold his coins for more than a week. Knowledge is what makes a Bitcoin investor hold his coins for a long term (prove me wrong).
It is better to start now than waiting to acquire all the knowledge first because it takes a very long time for someone to acquire all the knowledge of bitcoin, and this will deprive you from investing early. Invest while you are learning, the basic knowledge of bitcoin is enough for anyone that wants to invest and hodli for a very long duration of time. Imagine that you want to invest for 8-10yrs and you bought bitcoin on the first year, you have a lot of time to learn whatever you want to know about bitcoin within this 8-10yrs of your investment.
Yes, you are right, acquiring all the knowledge about Bitcoin is not an easy task, so starting now is better than starting letter, invest and also using the DCA method to accumulate while learning is a good idea. Investing while learning will make an investor invest early in Bitcoin, so investors who want to get all the knowledge about Bitcoin before they start investing and accumulating Bitcoin those that invested while learning have gathered more experience and more of BTC, so those new ones might either be late then ( maybe Bitcoin might have clock $100k by then).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 08:51:26 PM

The best key in this world is knowledge. Whatever you do without knowing about it is pointless, even if you have money and no knowledge in this life. Everything you accomplish will be for naught. You can't just start investing in Bitcoin without first learning about it. What do you think will happen at the conclusion of the day? Since your direction is more crucial than your speed, always keep it positive. Never consent to someone leading you astray.

JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 10:00:12 PM

After knowledge, there comes investment made. It would be so wrong for someone to neglect to have the knowledge of crypto and move straight to invest in bitcoin no matter how ready or wealthy the person seems to be. There must be at least basic knowledge of crypto before the person talks about bitcoin investment.

To have a proper understanding of this ''knowledge comes first''. Let's put into consideration of our life dealings. Is it not when someone knows about something, that's when he would know the next step to take? The next step taken(knowledge) is applicable to what he will do towards bitcoin investment, which is having the knowledge first before the investment is made.

In nutshell, for someone to have a good investment in crypto, one should be knowledgeable about crypto first, so as not to fall into the hands of scammers or losing seed phrase  

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 10:34:01 PM

The most basic and helpful advice I have read here for newbies that just got into bitcoin and is looking for where to start from is you don’t need to know everything about bitcoin before you can start investing, just learn how to buy and how to not lose your coins” I have forgotten who wrote this text but I feel that newbies that want to just hold bitcoin don’t need to start learning the technical part of bitcoin, just start with security and keep your coins safe.

We cannot overstretch the need for people to know before investing or venturing into bitcoin. Information builds confidence and confidence births conviction and its contagious also.

You want to go the massive adoption way and you don't have confidence birthed through knowledge then you're sitting on a time bomb.

Know first then take action afterwards by investing and holding.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 02:02:18 AM

[edited out]
However, if one doesn't have Bitcoin knowledge, he can't afford to hold his coins for more than a week. Knowledge is what makes a Bitcoin investor hold his coins for a long term (prove me wrong).

You probably are wrong because you are taking such an adamant position.  There is all kind of knowledge with which newbie no coiners will come into the bitcoin space, and so it should be difficult to be attempting to describe exactly what kind of knowledge that they would need to have in order to begin their BTC investment journey.

Yeah, the one year old baby does not know shit about shit, but even if we start to get to the age of 12 year olds, there can be quite a bit of variation in terms of maturity and/or even worldliness.

So yeah, if we might be presuming that our intended audience of newbie bitcoin buyers are adults, we cannot even necessarily do that, but it becomes more likely that older people are going to have more varied experiences in their lives in regards, to investing and just life experiences, but some older people might have learned some bad habits too.. and it could be more difficult for an older person to get out  of a bad habit than to get a younger person to avoid getting into that bad habit even though they might make some similar kinds of mistakes as the older person, but at the same time, they might be in a position in which they are more ready, willing and able to  learn how to change some of their habits that had led to the mistake in order that they are able to build some of their investment with a more informed approach.

And, I am not even trying to get caught into any kind of expectation that young people are more adaptable than older people, because sometimes the stubborness of old people might create barriers in which they won't even end up going as deeply into shitcoins as a younger person might end up doing.

So there is going to be all kinds of variations regarding the kinds of knowledge that people come into bitcoin with and which parts they might need to know before getting started rather then just getting started based on what they already know.. and working from there with an actively investing into bitcoin rather than putting learning barriers in front of themselves that might not even be necessary as long as they moderate their position size and their beginning approach in such a way that it is already anticipating that they have to be learning as they go.

Yes, you are right, acquiring all the knowledge about Bitcoin is not an easy task, so starting now is better than starting letter, invest and also using the DCA method to accumulate while learning is a good idea. Investing while learning will make an investor invest early in Bitcoin, so investors who want to get all the knowledge about Bitcoin before they start investing and accumulating Bitcoin those that invested while learning have gathered more experience and more of BTC, so those new ones might either be late then ( maybe Bitcoin might have clock $100k by then).

Surely anyone who starts investing into bitcoin earlier is going to be in a better position to deal with any spike to $100k that might come, even though surely sometimes people do get into bitcoin, and it takes them a while (maybe even 1-2 years) just to build up their BTC position, so some of the high volatility in their first couple of years investing can be challenging to their own thinking and approach in regards to whether whatever they are doing is the right them, and perhaps some of the strong volatility will throw them off too, but I still think that anyone who is in bitcoin is going to be able to be in a better position to attempt to learn from the craziness rather than someone sitting on the sidelines without much if any stake in bitcoin.

The best key in this world is knowledge.

On the surface, that sounds correct.

Whatever you do without knowing about it is pointless, even if you have money and no knowledge in this life.

That does not make very much sense.  You could have no idea about sex, but you could go around and have as much sex with as many people as you can, without any kind of knowledge, and that will result in kids.. so I doubt that having kids is pointless... even if they might have had resulted from doing things without much if any knowledge...

Everything you accomplish will be for naught.

ditto.. same point.

You can't just start investing in Bitcoin without first learning about it. What do you think will happen at the conclusion of the day?

Well if you invest without knowledge, your having had invested might inspire you to learn more, and after a day, you might become motivated to learn more or to take some kinds of actions based on your previous action to invest (or buy some).

You believe that you know exactly what is going to happen when someone buys bitcoin merely because their level of knowledge might be different from someone else's?

Since your direction is more crucial than your speed, always keep it positive.

What is that supposed to mean?  It might not be positive to be fucking around and waiting rather than  acting... acting has the ability to inspire learning.

Never consent to someone leading you astray.

People are motivated by all kinds of things, and some people purposefully do the opposite of others because they "want to be their own person."  Some people rely on various kinds of role models.. and sometimes they might not realize if the role model that they chose is actually going to be good for them, but I would imagine that everyone tries to make decision based on the knowledge that they have, and sometimes they later figure out that they made a lot of mistakes... and some of those mistakes might not be reversible, including decisions not to act (such as decisions not to buy bitcoin and to wait the fuck around, and then 5 years or more passes, and they failed/refused to act).

Yes, everyone is responsible for his/her own decisions including his/her decisions to follow someone else and also his her decision whether to act or not, and how to act.

After knowledge, there comes investment made. It would be so wrong for someone to neglect to have the knowledge of crypto and move straight to invest in bitcoin no matter how ready or wealthy the person seems to be. There must be at least basic knowledge of crypto before the person talks about bitcoin investment.

You seem to have things backwards JoyMarsha.  It is probably best to learn about bitcoin first, and yeah maybe there might be some needs to be able to see that shitcoins also exist... but whatever, you might not need to get too bogged down into various details about bitcoin versus shitcoins in order to get started investing into bitcoin.  

You could get started investing into bitcoin, and then maybe learn some things about shitcoins as you go or at a later date.  why would there be any need or rush to learn about shitcoins beyond merely just recognizing that shitcoins exist, they are out there and they are engaging in various affinity scams in reference to bitcoin.  Sure maybe you could learn more about them later, but seems optional rather than anything that any bitcoin newbie investor needs to really get into figuring out.

To have a proper understanding of this ''knowledge comes first''. Let's put into consideration of our life dealings. Is it not when someone knows about something, that's when he would know the next step to take? The next step taken(knowledge) is applicable to what he will do towards bitcoin investment, which is having the knowledge first before the investment is made.

That sounds alright in theory, but I am not really sure if you are saying much of anything.

In nutshell, for someone to have a good investment in crypto,

hopefully no one is investing in crypto.  I don't even know what that is. It is some amorphous and misleading idea that doesn't really mean anything right?  Hopefully people are not investing into crypto (or shitcoins) and instead they are at least starting out by focusing in bitcoin first and not getting caught up in gobble-dee-gook language and meaningless terms like crypto.   Who the fuck knows what crypto is?  But if you talk about investing into bitcoin, then at least you are talking about something.. now if you want to get involved in various shitcoins, that's a whole other rabbit hole.. and hopefully people are careful about getting involved in the shitcoin kinds of nonsense... especially newbies.

one should be knowledgeable about crypto first,

Fuck shitcoins.

so as not to fall into the hands of scammers or losing seed phrase  

Focus on bitcoin first might be the better way to lessen any likelihood of getting distracted by scammers, especially folks who use dumbass and vague terms (such as crypto) to describe whatever it is that they are investing into rather than being specific about what it is that they are talking about and/or investing into.

The most basic and helpful advice I have read here for newbies that just got into bitcoin and is looking for where to start from is you don’t need to know everything about bitcoin before you can start investing, just learn how to buy and how to not lose your coins” I have forgotten who wrote this text but I feel that newbies that want to just hold bitcoin don’t need to start learning the technical part of bitcoin, just start with security and keep your coins safe.
We cannot overstretch the need for people to know before investing or venturing into bitcoin. Information builds confidence and confidence births conviction and its contagious also.

Yes we can "overstretch" and overly state the idea of needing to know before getting started in bitcoin.  

Almost all the forum members in this thread are making the same dumb and vague statements about needing to know in advance... blah blah blah.

You want to go the massive adoption way and you don't have confidence birthed through knowledge then you're sitting on a time bomb.

Know first then take action afterwards by investing and holding.

Act first and figure it out as you go.

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 07:45:26 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I was scared to invest and HODL Bitcoin since 2016 simply because I didn't have a deep knowledge about it but I paid dearly for it. If I say I have not regretted it till now, I will be telling lies. This is because I have at least $25,000 I can easily afford to invest in Bitcoin then but failed to do so since I was waiting for the right time to first learn and fully understand what I wanted to commit my money to, just like what @DubemIfedigbo001 tried to debunk, but he was wrong due to the increasing popularity of Bitcoin and neglected the fact that the more your affinity to taking risks, the better you might make it.

For instance, those who didn't have any deep knowledge about Bitcoin in the past years but risked based on its popularity and the good projects are now multimillions today. Some are even billionaires since they rather see the good in the project than find the best/deepest knowledge possible about it. To make matters worse, I was busy from the 2016 cycle till 2020 and missed out at the same time on the investment despite using Bitcoin for many financial transactions since 2014 for various inflow and outflow payments. That was so lame, and I saw myself as the fool in the Bitcoin investment but I ain't no more. This is why I advise anyone that if it's the context of "Bitcoin" that is the subject matter, they should invest even before they think when they hear others sharing testimonies and see a good prospect in it, or not think too much before they invest, you don't have to know everything. This is not a shitcoin that you can be afraid of, it's a well-planned and created asset that has been inculcated into the main financial stream of the world market, it can't be a bad idea to own your coin and continue to acquire more as it's never going to be a bad business for anymore in the long run. Bitcoin is such an asset that in the next 100 years or thereabout, it can be at over $1,000,000 per BTC, so why the fear?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 08:30:35 AM

In nutshell, for someone to have a good investment in crypto, one should be knowledgeable about crypto first, so as not to fall into the hands of scammers or losing seed phrase  

Knowledge is the only path to success in every field, not just investing in bitcoin. But I think we only need to have basic knowledge, then to make everything more perfect we should combine knowledge and practice at the same time. I mean, we don't need to spend too much time learning everything until we understand it all before investing. If we do so, we can easily miss good investment opportunities.
For example, if currently we only focus on accumulating knowledge and not investing while this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the price is quite cheap. If you are too rigid and keep learning without investing, when the price increase season comes, you will miss your opportunity. If you have knowledge but don't know how to seize opportunities, it will be difficult to succeed.

We only need basic knowledge, and then invest in bitcoin and during that holding period, take advantage of it to understand more about bitcoin. Theory will only be effective when you apply it in parallel with practice.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀