Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with financial stress?  (Read 1841 times)
Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 05:14:29 PM

I don't know, but each year seems progressively worse. It wasn't that bad before COVID-19; now it's the ultimate worst I've seen, and it's about to deteriorate even further. Thankfully, this forum has been a blessing and probably the only thing giving me hope, as it has resulted in me making a decent sum of money in the process. I'm yet to start looking for a job, but salaries are relatively low, despite the increased cost of living. To make matters worse, excessive weather conditions due to climate change are happening way more often now, causing floods and wildfires and destroying everything in their path. See Libya, Greece, Italy, Spain, and many more examples.

Maybe I'm stressing out too much because I'm yet to find proper housing to establish myself again after being away for over a year in the military. I'm generally an anxious person myself, but does anyone else feel the same, and how do you deal with it? How do you stay optimistic?
Since covid19, the world has not been affected economically, but we see great disaster because of the war between Russia and Ukraine. Due to the increasing economic recession in the world, people are now desperate to meet their basic needs. No new jobs are being created anywhere, rather jobs are being lost due to the crisis. They are worried about how they will survive in the coming days. As the new year approaches, there is also an increase the pressure of the citizens of every country. It is very difficult to get rid of this until the world leaders consider this situation and take the decision to stop the war.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 05:24:28 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

The past few years after COVID-19 have been the absolute worst; everything keeps rising—petrol, daily groceries, electricity, housing—to the point where you're barely making ends meet. Just to imagine, I've been looking for an apartment for over 6 months and haven't found anything yet. Not only is there a very limited supply, but those available are either too expensive, poor, too small, or everything combined. Thus, this is creating a huge feeling of uncertainty, as time is running out and I need to get settled down. Renting outside of town in the nearby villages isn't ideal either, because petrol is way too expensive.

I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same, but this uncertainty with the increasing living costs and the ongoing rat race is causing me excessive stress. On top of that, moving out of the country doesn't seem ideal either, because most European cities are also suffering similar conditions, along with an extensive immigrant crisis (see France, Italy, Germany, and the UK). I'd be interested in remote working, but the economics field I've studied at university isn't in high demand for remote working, which often recruits IT workers and generally fields that require hands-on experience. As soon as I'm settled down, I'm considering taking up a data analysis course and finishing my master's degree in order to look for more opportunities abroad.

I don't know, but each year seems progressively worse. It wasn't that bad before COVID-19; now it's the ultimate worst I've seen, and it's about to deteriorate even further. Thankfully, this forum has been a blessing and probably the only thing giving me hope, as it has resulted in me making a decent sum of money in the process. I'm yet to start looking for a job, but salaries are relatively low, despite the increased cost of living. To make matters worse, excessive weather conditions due to climate change are happening way more often now, causing floods and wildfires and destroying everything in their path. See Libya, Greece, Italy, Spain, and many more examples.

Maybe I'm stressing out too much because I'm yet to find proper housing to establish myself again after being away for over a year in the military. I'm generally an anxious person myself, but does anyone else feel the same, and how do you deal with it? How do you stay optimistic?

It can come down to your career prospects ultimately and even a vastly expensive university education might not even offset that if you end up getting worthless degrees. For many people it will only be into their late 20's or 30's before they actually get a solid grip on their finances, enough that it is possible to think about buying a property. At that point you really need to have at a minimum a basic "emergency fund" which will be your fall back for any unexpected bills that pop up, whether car problems or replacing appliances that break. That can greatly help to bridge the gap, because the alternative for many people will be going into debt and that can make it so much harder to progress in life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 05:27:21 PM

When it comes to accommodation you have to choose houses that you can afford because it is a recurrent expenditure. Some persons make the mistake of borrowing to get a house only to struggle later to renew the rent. The only option you have is to increase your income or manage what you can afford. I had to move to another house to reduce my cost of living.
I can afford a more expensive house, the issue is that I'd prefer not to spend a large portion of my salary just to accomondate myself. You can never predict what may happen in a year or two. I wouldn't want to get stuck in a house I may not be able to afford in case something happens and I'm out of work, or is simply becoming a financial burden in the long-run.

The increase of these natural disasters makes life very uncertain. The Libyan flooding gives me so much concern because it was caused by negligence and my country has some dams that have not been maintained for a long time. It will not be a surprise if such a disaster occurs.
The governments haven't taken the necessary precautions to minimize the effects of such phenomeno, however, the root of this issue is that as the years progress, we're going to face a lot extreme weather conditions more often than we're used to.
I used to be like that in my "youth" and it was a good thing to be stressing about these things, at least for me. It made me learn the value of money and most importantly to plan ahead financially speaking.
You've already the first step correctly by thinking about these things but of course you have to try not to get overly anxious. Don't worry about making mistakes, after all you're at the beginning of your journey in life and even mistakes are a valuable experience.

I can't tell you what to do because the situation is different in different countries and different times. But I can tell you what I did.
I basically went on a very "strict financial mode" where I wrote down all my little expenses and little incomes. I worked hard and earned as much money as I could then made wise investments while controlling my expenses. That helped me maximize the amount of money I saved up (income, interest, passive income, profit).

I have to emphasize that writing down stuff helped a lot, as it is not enough to just be "careful about expenses". It helps a lot to be able to visualize and analyze your expenses (and incomes). For example at the end of the month you can look back and see for example you wasted money somewhere that could be avoided or better spent. I even have a little excel file that dates back 20 years Cool
Not to mention that it helps you to stay organized a lot better and if you set targets for yourself, it also helps you reach those targets and feel "optimistic" about your future as you would be going through life according to your plan or at least closes to your plan as possible.

Speaking of planning ahead and setting targets one of the things I did was to figure out what would be the biggest expense I would have in my life and in my country it is rent. For example today as an engineer if I had to rent an apartment specially in the capital, that would eat at least 50% of my salary.
Knowing that, my goal became to eliminate that cost. The solution was to buy a house so that became the plan. I eventually saved up enough money to be able to buy my first apartment. It didn't have to be a fancy one or a big one but it helped me eliminate a large expense. That's extra money in my pocket which I were able to save or invest to improve.
This is actually some great advice and it's confident to know that there are others who share a similar mindset to mine. Yes, I tend to worry quite a lot, but it's because I want to be a responsible adult with a settled life, and want things done in a proper way. I know plenty of other students from my university that are still jobless, living with their parents and literally not worrying about their life, this isn't something I'd ever want.

Although I'm relatively careful with my money, writing down my expenses would allow me to scroll through the end of the month and see were I spent money that I could have avoided. Now that I've mentioned it, I could probably have avoided making that order from Temu, or buying something just because it was on sale. Writing down is the key to keep track of everything, whether it's money or a reminder.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 05:29:07 PM

Everyone goes through stress related to money after all over the past few years millions of people have faced financial difficulties due to various problems around the world, including epidemics and wars.

Just remember this. When you are stressed, that just means that you are focusing too much on the things you cannot control. So if you want to get back in the right track again out of your adversities, you just simply need to feel that you are in control of you own finances and your own whole life. So take a pause in your life. Remind yourself that you are the only person responsible.

There's two things you can do. Minimize your expenses or maximize your income. Along with that you have to payoff your debts and start saving so that you have something to invest later in your career and life. Anything outside of your control are just distractions.

That's easier said than done. When prices of basic necessities are already way above the average price pre-covid and our salary isn't also increasing, we really need to do something like turning off the heater just to minimize the bills. When going out just to buy something, I just use my bike.

Easy for a person with no mouths to feed actually but if you are a family man with responsibilities, you are really going to sacrifice stuff that you used to have. No beers and sodas but water. I have a neighbor that I regularly check because as of now I look after one of his kids sometimes, he cooks food and this food is what they eat for the rest of the day from morning til evening. Thats how tight the budget is.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 05:34:24 PM

The real estate market is highly inflated and most likely to bubble in the near future which will bring down the costs of rent but it may not act as a solution for your condition as of now, you need to compromise comfort and just get into where you can afford and also find the job as soon as possible to survive. If its still out of hand then just sell any asset you have to ease of the stress.

Changing the career path is not easy either so you may need to work hard as well and act smart to grasp the opportunity, for now, you can look for jobs in which you can side with your primary job and this is the internet era you can make money just if you have smartphone and internet and of course, saying is easier than doing it but just to remind you that you can go through the hard days too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 05:35:19 PM

The past few years after COVID-19 have been the absolute worst; everything keeps rising—petrol, daily groceries, electricity, housing—to the point where you're barely making ends meet. Just to imagine, I've been looking for an apartment for over 6 months and haven't found anything yet. Not only is there a very limited supply, but those available are either too expensive, poor, too small, or everything combined. Thus, this is creating a huge feeling of uncertainty, as time is running out and I need to get settled down. Renting outside of town in the nearby villages isn't ideal either, because petrol is way too expensive.

I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same, but this uncertainty with the increasing living costs and the ongoing rat race is causing me excessive stress. On top of that, moving out of the country doesn't seem ideal either, because most European cities are also suffering similar conditions, along with an extensive immigrant crisis (see France, Italy, Germany, and the UK). I'd be interested in remote working, but the economics field I've studied at university isn't in high demand for remote working, which often recruits IT workers and generally fields that require hands-on experience. As soon as I'm settled down, I'm considering taking up a data analysis course and finishing my master's degree in order to look for more opportunities abroad.

Hi Dear OP

Hope you doing well. i was reading your post and come to realise that this financial stress relates to many people this time it is also due to lack of knowledge because many of  the people don't know how actually they can generate alot of revenue while staying at home.

In the past some month i was also thinking to leave the home country due to the increasing in inflation rates but i can feel that nobody wants to leave their motherland. Motherland is loving place where we all grew up at To be very honest only think of living homeland feels to hard. So, i thought to share some of my experience through which you can also have benefits. I'm actually the student of BsCs and my degree is about to end it is my final year....

Along with studies i'm doing multi-remote works like Drop-shipping, content writing, cryptocurrency, and affiliate marketing as well at the same time to overcome my financial crises. So, dear OP we need to educate our-self to be more stable in future. we can't deny this fact like inflation rate getting worse day by day even in my country inflation rate has been increased after Covid-19 Pandemic. in Conclusion i would say this is the time we need to stay more smart to overcome our financial crises by doing multi-works. it is only possible when we educate our-self accordingly to cover our future expenses.

Kind Regards

Snowpega Lips sealed   

Asuspawer09

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 05:53:25 PM

Probably most or all of the countries are already experiencing this due to inflation, I mean it's already a big problem all over the globe, even in my country inflation is really difficult to fight especially if you just have a minimum wage earning you can't really survive or at least have a good enough lifestyle that you really wanted. Personally, I'm doing okay since I already found a good job, compared to my last shity job where I didn't do most of the work for 10 people probably, my new job is a great one it wasn't really paying a huge amount but its already okay to survive and the good thing is has a good schedule, there are only 4 on-site and 1 work from home and weekends are free. At this point, I wasn't really a very experienced worker so I wasn't able to demand a very high salary but at this schedule, I was able to find a side hustle that could help me with my spending, usually, I used all of my side hustle salaries just for investment and then my main job salary was used for everything that I needed.

In my experience I think the main trick here is having the knowledge and the correct mindset, when I got conscious of my money and started to document every I was able to manage my finances easily, I learned a lot from a podcast on how can I manage my finance one of the trick is to always take note of your spending and income. Sometimes we just dont know where our salary goes since it easily disappears, it is because we dont document and record everything. The moment I do it I easily avoid having that feeling. Also just do not buy anything that you cant really afford, I think this is just the one that really is good advice when it comes to financial, most of people just buy anything since they have a credit card or something not realizing that they cant really afford it.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 05:56:25 PM
Merited by fillippone (1), Latviand (1)

Everyone of us experience financial stress at some point, and what you are feeling is really valid. The pandemic had really affected us in terms of finances and our mental health.
And sometimes, it's hard to be optimistic in situations like this and there is nothing wrong if you feel bad about it. I think the first step is to acknowledge that there is a problem, because covering it with false optimism would not really help you fix things out. Because the moment you recognized that there is a problem, you will notice that certain measures should be done in order to solve your problem.

On times where I am stressing about things, the only thing that keeps me optimistic is my support system. I think the best way to deal with stress is to surround yourself with supportive and positive people. Because these people are your emotional support during your difficult times. Lastly, take your time, and do what needs to be done, and everything will fall into places.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 05:58:18 PM

COVID 19 has shaken the whole world. It has affected the whole world.  Especially in developing countries the impact has been more.  The unbridled increase in commodity prices has endangered the way of life.  Unbridled prices of everything, the value of money has decreased in many countries, some countries have gone bankrupt.  Nothing can be worse than a financial crisis.  Your entire family depends on you but what can be more painful than you failing to give them a proper life.  Still have to live. Fight with life and survive in this race.  Moreover, there is a forum!  By gaining proper knowledge about the forum you can move forward.  You can benefit by acquiring proper knowledge about investing, trading.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
barisbilgili

Activity: 854
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 06:45:57 PM

Everyone of us experience financial stress at some point, and what you are feeling is really valid. The pandemic had really affected us in terms of finances and our mental health.
And sometimes, it's hard to be optimistic in situations like this and there is nothing wrong if you feel bad about it. I think the first step is to acknowledge that there is a problem, because covering it with false optimism would not really help you fix things out. Because the moment you recognized that there is a problem, you will notice that certain measures should be done in order to solve your problem.

On times where I am stressing about things, the only thing that keeps me optimistic is my support system. I think the best way to deal with stress is to surround yourself with supportive and positive people. Because these people are your emotional support during your difficult times. Lastly, take your time, and do what needs to be done, and everything will fall into places.
Remaining optimistic in a financially depressed situation is very difficult to do, you are right to cover it up with false optimism will not make the problems we face go away just like that we need to solve them. Everyone has experienced financial stress but they have different ways of solving it. I prefer to keep doing any job to be able to generate income to meet my needs rather than not doing any work and not getting an income.

Yes, you are right, if we experience stress in any case, we really need to get together with people like you mentioned there are indeed some people who are able to solve their problems without needing help from other people, but it will be very easy to solve the problem if we have people closest to us who can listen to the problems we face, of course they will provide input for us to solve these problems.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 07:13:51 PM

The Corona crisis has contributed to the further deterioration of the financial conditions of low-income people, most of whom failed to find alternatives to meet their basic needs. That stage taught us that it is very important to diversify sources of income, whether for the purpose of saving or securing financial surpluses. Relying on a fixed source of income is not enough to achieve financial balance for any individual, let alone when you do not have a source of income at all.
This situation did not only include individuals, but also many companies in different sectors, as well as countries that found themselves in a state of complete helplessness, especially when talk began about acquiring vaccines.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 07:39:55 PM

I stay pessimistic and try to adjust my financial portfolio to reflect the worst case scenario. In the modern era, although quality of life has increased, I don't remain optimistic about how things are doing. Within the last two decades alone we've seen two major financial meltdowns in 2008 and in 2020 which were both government induced. The cost of living increases are also mostly government induced as well with central bank policies and COVID related money printing.

My advice to you is finish up your masters degree in a field that's high demand and obtain marketable skillsets even beyond what your degree holds to make yourself as attractive as possible in the job markets. Then, maximize your savings potential and begin investing ASAP to create a retirement fund that will be there for you when you retire.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 07:44:47 PM

I know what you feel but fortunately, I guess that I am in a better situation since I don't rent. But I know how it really goes when you know your expenses and you're keeping up with what's happening with the world.

Everything has gone up in prices and that's giving us headache every end of the month. With your degree and what you've noticed, you can also learn IT skills if you want to.

There are free materials from different companies like, Amazon for its AWS, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, etc.

Things are going to be fine soon, let's just keep on doing what we typically are doing that are helping us to survive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 08:19:25 PM

I think it's normal to be under some stress, because after stress comes relief once you find the solution. I know it's hard to find a solution but at last, everyone found a solution because that's what life is for and what it has to test us.

Life is not easy, we are all being tested out here, I as a Muslim have a firm belief that this world is not for the ones who have faith. For them this world is a cage. And that belief has made me think that if I am being tested to my limits then Allah has made me that way because in the Quran Allah has said I only put that pressure or weight on a person which he can bear. If I am being tested out with stress due to some weight then Allah has made me that way so that I can bear it.

You might not be a believer of Allah but still, for you my answer is, that we should take life as a hardship battle where we have to make efforts we also know the world is evolving population is increasing, there are fewer fields, fewer places to keep shelter in to make home at. People in many countries are living in cages like homes consisting of only one room.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 08:20:37 PM

I stay pessimistic and try to adjust my financial portfolio to reflect the worst case scenario. In the modern era, although quality of life has increased, I don't remain optimistic about how things are doing. Within the last two decades alone we've seen two major financial meltdowns in 2008 and in 2020 which were both government induced. The cost of living increases are also mostly government induced as well with central bank policies and COVID related money printing.

My advice to you is finish up your masters degree in a field that's high demand and obtain marketable skillsets even beyond what your degree holds to make yourself as attractive as possible in the job markets. Then, maximize your savings potential and begin investing ASAP to create a retirement fund that will be there for you when you retire.

I will add that it is important to have several income streams, this idea of working for decades on the same industry is not true anymore, and with the introduction of AI this is going to get even worse, so not only you need to have some savings in the case you lost your job, you also need to have another way to generate income, as depending where you live it could be incredibly difficult to find a job quick enough to not jeopardize your finances.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 08:27:07 PM

I think it's normal to be under some stress, because after stress comes relief once you find the solution. I know it's hard to find a solution but at last, everyone found a solution because that's what life is for and what it has to test us.

Life is not easy, we are all being tested out here, I as a Muslim have a firm belief that this world is not for the ones who have faith. For them this world is a cage. And that belief has made me think that if I am being tested to my limits then Allah has made me that way because in the Quran Allah has said I only put that pressure or weight on a person which he can bear. If I am being tested out with stress due to some weight then Allah has made me that way so that I can bear it.

You might not be a believer of Allah but still, for you my answer is, that we should take life as a hardship battle where we have to make efforts we also know the world is evolving population is increasing, there are fewer fields, fewer places to keep shelter in to make home at. People in many countries are living in cages like homes consisting of only one room.

Stress is an ordeal that makes a person move.  If there were no stress, man would not develop, would not overcome himself. Everything would be frozen in place. Therefore, stress is a necessary evil that forces man to find solutions in a very limited time. The right decisions lead to rapid progress
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 09:00:16 PM

Everyone goes through stress related to money after all over the past few years millions of people have faced financial difficulties due to various problems around the world, including epidemics and wars.

Just remember this. When you are stressed, that just means that you are focusing too much on the things you cannot control. So if you want to get back in the right track again out of your adversities, you just simply need to feel that you are in control of you own finances and your own whole life. So take a pause in your life. Remind yourself that you are the only person responsible.

There's two things you can do. Minimize your expenses or maximize your income. Along with that you have to payoff your debts and start saving so that you have something to invest later in your career and life. Anything outside of your control are just distractions.

That's easier said than done. When prices of basic necessities are already way above the average price pre-covid and our salary isn't also increasing, we really need to do something like turning off the heater just to minimize the bills. When going out just to buy something, I just use my bike.

Easy for a person with no mouths to feed actually but if you are a family man with responsibilities, you are really going to sacrifice stuff that you used to have. No beers and sodas but water. I have a neighbor that I regularly check because as of now I look after one of his kids sometimes, he cooks food and this food is what they eat for the rest of the day from morning til evening. Thats how tight the budget is.

There is a saying that a hard time makes a strong man. There was a time in my region when my father and grandfather were living their days with one or two meals. They had to work day and night for that and sometimes their children went to sleep without a full meal for a whole day. This situation made them strong and adaptable to different situations. In todays kid they won't survive that kind of scenario that our father and grandfather survived.

Our father doesn't want to feel the hardship that they leave behind and we become weeks in metal and physically. Kids should learn how to survive a sinking boat.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 09:18:25 PM

Being anxious is something that's not easy to deal with. I too have an anxiety where in fact it should be easy to deal with. There are people who don't understand what being in that state is and will just say, "come on dude", like it's just a simple thing to overcome.

But are we going to just allow ourselves to be eaten alive by our anxiety? Even with how hard and tough it is, there is no choice but to make something out of it and don't let it be our distraction as if we allow that, we can't think of a better way on how to deal with our problem.

How to stay optimistic? I'm just looking at my kid and that gives me strength.

And will ask a question, how can I able to guide him while growing up if I allow myself to be trapped in my anxiety?

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 09:20:37 PM

Maybe I'm stressing out too much because I'm yet to find proper housing to establish myself again after being away for over a year in the military. I'm generally an anxious person myself, but does anyone else feel the same
I am sure that everyone else feels the same thing as what you're anxiety about.

and how do you deal with it? How do you stay optimistic?
Positive thoughts but at the same time doing some actions. If you're seeing the market and opportunity for your chosen path is very limited, you need to stretch it out and try new things for yourself. Change is constant and learning is a continuous process that anyone will agree with. But cheer up, I think the best thing for you to do is to start with yourself like in your mindset. I know it's hard to avoid negative thoughts just as what you're experiencing because it's pretty normal. But don't dwell on that and start thinking something positive and you'll get up again and will be able to get back on track just as pre-covid situation of yours. All of these trials that you're experiencing now will make you a better person and soon when you're able to find better opportunities and be on a better shape because of your optimism and strong willed thinking, you're just going to cry how much you've been through but regardless of that, you've overcome all of it and thanks to all the people that are believing you and for the people as the reason why you're working hard for. *Cyber pat on your back.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 09:39:29 PM

It's one of the things that you really couldn't get away from in my opinion. Try as you might to sweep this one under the rug, it will all be futile cause at the end of the day, you're spending money and you need money for daily sustenance.

If you're living well off, or at least sufficiently earning for yourself with some savings on the side, I suggest you look into a little R&R (rest and relaxation) every now and again. Go to the beach, take your family out to dinner, play sports with friends, do anything that will take the pressure and stress of living in the modern world, and you're sure to be able to deal with the stress brought by the cost of living expenses nowadays.

If you're someone who's not in the position to spend money that willy-nilly, look into other hobbies or interest. Work out, read, distract yourself and arm yourself one way or another. If you let the thoughts brew inside your brain you'd be paralyzed. Do something.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: