Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - February 2024 in Saudi Arabia  (Read 966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 10:58:32 AM

^^ Perhaps it was due to Usyk as a natural cruiserweight in my opinion that why he thought that he has that speed against those heavyweights. He shown it twice already against Anthony Joshua as he was able to slip that left hand of his many times because he is quick.

However, if he has the speed then Fury has the height and reach advantage and he knows how to use it. So maybe Usyk can throw some and hit Fury but what if Tyson timing everything and put a good counter and caught Usyk several times in this fight. It could be a factor later in the rounds, championship rounds that can make the difference in this fight if it goes 12 rounds.

Yes, Usyk is just a blown-up cruiserweight. If not for his superb skills and high IQ he could not hang with these heavyweights since he is giving up 10 to 40 pounds of weight.

Correct, and just have that movement and high IQ that's why he was able to beat these heavyweights. He make them fight his own fight and style.

Although their is supposedly what they call a Bridgerweight, a weight class between between 200 pounds (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb) and 224 pounds (102 kg; 16 st 0 lb), the division. However it didn't get any traction and we even don't know if they have a champion.

If Tyson Fury enters the ring with the same weight as his Ngannou fight, he will be around 60 pounds heavier than Usyk. But I guess Fury will be dropping down weight to make him a little lighter since he is facing a speedy technical fighter. I expect Fury to be around 260 and I won't be surprised if he drops as low as 255.

I think Fury will be the aggressor and he won't wait to counter Usyk. Usyk will be too fast so Fury needs to put some pressure. Both fighters can counter each other, Fury with his timing while Usyk with his speed.

The referee will play a very important role here. If the referee allows constant clinches and dirty inside fighting then Usyk will have serious problems dealing with the huge weight disadvantage.

For sure he will have to lose some pounds against Usyk here, he can't be overweight and then have problems with Usyk movement. Maybe just enough to be bigger than Usyk and make sure he will lean and wrap Usyk with his full weight on him. A tactic he uses against Wilder and it's very effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 949

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 01:04:43 PM

A completely trained Fury with not much fat on his body will be as fast as Usyk, he will control Usyk in the corner of the ring and he will put him on a stretcher. Tyson Fury might have only done 1 week of training for Ngannou. Much of his time might have been wasted on watching movies, eating junk food and drinking beer hehehe.

This fight against Usyk will be for the unified championship and everyone speculates that Tyson Fury will be fat again? I shake my head. Clearly the minds of many fans have certainly been tricked by Fury's fight vs. Ngannou.
Why these assumptions about what Fury could be like if he weren't fat, if we know that he won't change. This is clearly a person without complexes and he will not spend much time losing weight. And I really doubt that Fury only trained for one week before the fight with Ngannou, he spent enough time in the ring, but he was clearly weaker than his opponent. What I'm saying is that Usyk doesn't have a strong punch to knock out Fury with, so if Fury can't land a good punch, then the winner will be determined by decision.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Merit: 1442

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 05:20:54 AM

@Inwestour. Tyson Fury would have certainly knocked out Francis Ngannou if he trained properly. A world heavyweight boxing champion almost lost vs. a mixed martial artist in boxing? 1 week training might be an exaggeration, however after his performance, yes I am quite certain Tyson Fury did not have much training.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 11:20:20 AM

@Inwestour. Tyson Fury would have certainly knocked out Francis Ngannou if he trained properly. A world heavyweight boxing champion almost lost vs. a mixed martial artist in boxing? 1 week training might be an exaggeration, however after his performance, yes I am quite certain Tyson Fury did not have much training.

We can assumed that perhaps Fury could knockout Francis Ngannou if he trained hard. But I guess majority feels that he didn't take his training seriously and now he has to pay for it. I mean it didn't derail his fight against Usyk, but obviously he has take damage in his eye and needed more time to heal.

And this could be a wake up call for him, and Usyk could see this as somewhat a weakness on the side of Fury. Although still size does matter in boxing and Tyson has the advantage but there could be factors that could favor Usyk like being a south paw and the quicker fighter between the two.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 12:55:09 PM

Ngannou has a heavy hand, so it's not really unimaginable for him to send Fury down. Did he win, though? Nope. Wilder sent Fury down as well. Did he win? Nope. Sometimes strong punch isn't enough.

And Usyk doesn't even have that gift. So we can discount it as a real threat. And it's a fallacy to argue that since Ngannou, an MMA fighter who crossed into boxing, knocked Fury down, a 2-time boxing champion can more easily do that. That's wrong. Usyk was a knockout artist only when he started boxing. That's a long time ago. Yes, he knocked out Dubois, but prior to that, when was the last time he won via knockout? 5 years ago?

Sometimes strong punch is not need to knock out a person. I would say that strong is not needed at all know out a guy. People gets knocked out not because the punch was strong, but because it was unexpected. Wilder is a good example. He isnt strong, he isnt a real heavyweight (guy is just 95-97kg, even Usyk is heavier), but knocks people down easily. Usyk dont necessarily needs strength to knockout, but the probability that he could do that is high because of his tactics (landing lots of punches aka punch spam machine). And is one of reasons why we havent seen him knocking people lately. Due to his tactics. From basics he was trained differently, he was trained for Olympic boxing, and there, will all that head guard, we rarely see knockouts but mostly see victories by points.

I'm afraid you got too many wrongs in this single post.  

1. A strong punch "is not needed at all" to knock out a guy? So, what's needed, a tickle? LOL!

2. Boxing isn't a slap contest. Knockout punches always come unexpected. Otherwise, the boxer would have dodged it, braced himself, or put up a solid cover.

3. You talked of strong punches and, of all heavyweights, you used Deontay Wilder as an example of one who doesn't have that? Come on! Winning 42 of his 43 wins by way of knockout and Wilder doesn't have a strong punch? So, what has he got, magical powers?

4. Weight is the basis of a boxer's power? Wilder is knocking his opponents out not because of his weight but because of his punching power.

5. Wilder not a real heavyweight? Come on! In his entire professional boxing career, he's only fighting in that weight class. Even when he was an amateur boxer, he was already fighting in that division.

6. And so on. LOL!

Ok then, lets correct all my wrongs.

1. Nope, not a tickle. A punch that you dont expect or dont knocks you out. That is why smaller and lighter boxers or people knockout huge guys. Also is it not enough to just punch in the head. Punch to forehead dont knockout people, but a punch to jaw would.

2. Punches through block hurt a lot also, can knockout if you were knocked down before.

3. Among 42 opponents that were knocked out, how many were really good boxer and not punching bags? Lets take a look on https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/468841. 1/3 or 1/4 among those 42 had either negative record, or few prof boxing fights. Why I think punching power isnt that important, but unexcited and unseen punch knocks people out - have you heard about Edwin Valero? 27 wins, 27 knockouts. Perfect knockout rate. All of them were done in featherweight division. That is 57-59kg. Do you think that straw like guy have real power to switch lights out? I think he did it mainly because of skill and tactics. These flies and straws did not hit 999 on punching bag machines as heavyweights do, but can knockout those heavyweights. Can this be possible then?

4. Sorry did not get that...  Huh

5. Yeap, Wilder inst a real heavyweight. He is a fattened cruiserweight Grin Usyk was a cruiserweight and gained to fit in heavyweights, and he is heavier than Wilder. Take away gym from Wilder, and he would be a 90+/- guy. He isnt a natural heavyweight like most of his opponents. Why he isnt a heavyweight ? He has started his career as an Olympic boxer. Olympic heavyweight boxer is different from professional heavyweight boxer. Olympic heavyweight boxing division is 81-91kg. That is what real Wilder is. He inst natural giant like 110+kg top of professional heavyweight boxer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 01:18:41 PM

We can assumed that perhaps Fury could knockout Francis Ngannou if he trained hard. But I guess majority feels that he didn't take his training seriously and now he has to pay for it. I mean it didn't derail his fight against Usyk, but obviously he has take damage in his eye and needed more time to heal.

And this could be a wake up call for him, and Usyk could see this as somewhat a weakness on the side of Fury. Although still size does matter in boxing and Tyson has the advantage but there could be factors that could favor Usyk like being a south paw and the quicker fighter between the two.

This isn't a fight that will be dominated by one fighter based on opinions here, so this makes it very interesting to watch as there are plenty of believers that Usyk will win despite bookies made Fury as the favorite.

Both have their strenght and weakness but we will find out who is the best fighter after the fight only, so just continue the speculation as the more this fight gets hype, the more it will gain the attention of the people resulting to better viewership and of course decent money that both deserves to earn. But as for me, I'm not gonna change my choice as it will remain on Fury.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 02:47:01 PM

This isn't a fight that will be dominated by one fighter based on opinions here, so this makes it very interesting to watch as there are plenty of believers that Usyk will win despite bookies made Fury as the favorite.

Both have their strenght and weakness but we will find out who is the best fighter after the fight only, so just continue the speculation as the more this fight gets hype, the more it will gain the attention of the people resulting to better viewership and of course decent money that both deserves to earn. But as for me, I'm not gonna change my choice as it will remain on Fury.

The odds may not be as discouraging to bet for Usyk. Fury may be the crowd's fave but I think the spread is gonna be close.

IMO Ngannou would have won the fight given more rounds in the fight. He lasted 10, I think he can do 12 and probably KO Fury again. If they are to fight again, Ngannou will be more motivated but less chance of them getting inside the ring. More money is needed for it to happen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1859

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 01:37:06 AM

I'm afraid you got too many wrongs in this single post.  

1. A strong punch "is not needed at all" to knock out a guy? So, what's needed, a tickle? LOL!

2. Boxing isn't a slap contest. Knockout punches always come unexpected. Otherwise, the boxer would have dodged it, braced himself, or put up a solid cover.

3. You talked of strong punches and, of all heavyweights, you used Deontay Wilder as an example of one who doesn't have that? Come on! Winning 42 of his 43 wins by way of knockout and Wilder doesn't have a strong punch? So, what has he got, magical powers?

4. Weight is the basis of a boxer's power? Wilder is knocking his opponents out not because of his weight but because of his punching power.

5. Wilder not a real heavyweight? Come on! In his entire professional boxing career, he's only fighting in that weight class. Even when he was an amateur boxer, he was already fighting in that division.

6. And so on. LOL!

Ok then, lets correct all my wrongs.

1. Nope, not a tickle. A punch that you dont expect or dont knocks you out. That is why smaller and lighter boxers or people knockout huge guys. Also is it not enough to just punch in the head. Punch to forehead dont knockout people, but a punch to jaw would.

Refer to my #2 response above. In every single boxing fight in all of the sport's history, a boxer is always hit by a surprising punch. Do all boxing matches, then, end up in a knockout? No. It's primarily because not all boxers are gifted with punching power. Consider those boxers who have so much hand speed like Rigondeaux or Lomachenko; are they knocking out all their opponents like, say, Wilder does? No.

And what do you mean a punch in the head doesn't knock out a boxer? Review all the knockout fights that you've watched and come back here.

2. Punches through block hurt a lot also, can knockout if you were knocked down before.

And only if hit in the jaw? LOL!

3. Among 42 opponents that were knocked out, how many were really good boxer and not punching bags? Lets take a look on https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/468841. 1/3 or 1/4 among those 42 had either negative record, or few prof boxing fights. Why I think punching power isnt that important, but unexcited and unseen punch knocks people out - have you heard about Edwin Valero? 27 wins, 27 knockouts. Perfect knockout rate. All of them were done in featherweight division. That is 57-59kg. Do you think that straw like guy have real power to switch lights out? I think he did it mainly because of skill and tactics. These flies and straws did not hit 999 on punching bag machines as heavyweights do, but can knockout those heavyweights. Can this be possible then?

I don't know how much of boxing you know, but if you say that "punching power isn't that important," you must know a little.

Yes, I've watched Edwin Valero's fights. And you're wrong when you said that Valero isn't gifted with a strong punching power. You're terribly wrong. And what's the point that he's just 57-59 kilograms? Was the late Edwin fighting against 90-kilogram fighters? Valero's power was strong enough against boxers in his weight class. If he was fighting against Fury or Joshua, common sense would tell you that his punching power, no matter how strong it is, wouldn't knock them out.

Tell me you're joking when you said that the likes of Valero can knockout heavyweight opponents. You're not making any sense. "Skill and tactics" my ass.   

4. Sorry did not get that...  Huh

Read it again.

5. Yeap, Wilder inst a real heavyweight. He is a fattened cruiserweight Grin Usyk was a cruiserweight and gained to fit in heavyweights, and he is heavier than Wilder. Take away gym from Wilder, and he would be a 90+/- guy. He isnt a natural heavyweight like most of his opponents. Why he isnt a heavyweight ? He has started his career as an Olympic boxer. Olympic heavyweight boxer is different from professional heavyweight boxer. Olympic heavyweight boxing division is 81-91kg. That is what real Wilder is. He inst natural giant like 110+kg top of professional heavyweight boxer.

Take any boxer away from the gym and they stop being a boxer. LOL!

There's your answer; Wilder was already heavyweight even during his amateur years. The heavyweight division isn't about fighters who are 110+ kg. 91 kg. is already heavyweight.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 07:17:37 AM

The odds may not be as discouraging to bet for Usyk. Fury may be the crowd's fave but I think the spread is gonna be close.

Yes, odds of Usyk are more appealing as he is the underdog and we know that we love to see a live underdog pull one from Fury and become the undisputed HW champion. So that is a low risk big reward for us to go and bet on Usyk.

IMO Ngannou would have won the fight given more rounds in the fight. He lasted 10, I think he can do 12 and probably KO Fury again. If they are to fight again, Ngannou will be more motivated but less chance of them getting inside the ring. More money is needed for it to happen.

I think we already have gone a lot on the Francis Ngannou debate. Majority thinks that Fury underestimate him and most probably he would have lost if Fury doesn't have that mentality to survived or use his boxing IQ ot barely win every close round.

But against Usyk, a slight miscalculation on his end might end up bad for Fury, IMHO.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 02:23:25 PM

~

Sorry, I was kind lazy to properly quote your post, so I went like this Cheesy

Ok, you know about boxing much more than me, then please explain and comment on following:

1) "And what do you mean a punch in the head doesn't knock out a boxer". How come then boxers are not knocked out when from every single punch to the head?

Also you say that a strong punch is needed to knock out a person. Home come huge guys are knocked out by a suckerpunch from a 60kg guy? How come and old, in years, boxer whos weights like a feather knocks out big guys? Or spar with a guys who are bigger than him? Maybe because he knows where to hit? How come this small guy knocks this big guy? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IFzfV0GpCjo home come this tall and slim guy his so hard? Probably will never be able to knockout a 110kg guy.

2)

And only if hit in the jaw? LOL!

I have said nothing about jaw, but mentioned jaw previously. I would say that most of punches to jaw knock and daze people. Hard to land a punch to jaw through glove. But I meant that if you were knocked down, and you are dazed a bit, then even if your opponent punches your head through block, you can get knocked out.

3) About Edwin Valero. The point was, that there are divisions in boxing. You are right that his power was enough for his division, but his power wasnt enough for much heavier division. But, even a light guy like him can big buys. Or you think he wont? Or you think had such a great power in hands, that he hits like a heavyweight?

You have mentioned Lomachenko and Joshua. Based on what you post, Loma isnt able to knock Joshua, because Joshua is bigger, and Loma has less punching power. I think different. If lightweights or "lack of punching power" were so harmless, why dont heavyweights put hands down during sparring?

4) About Wilder and being a heavyweight. If your weight is 91kg, you are an Olympic boxing heavyweight, but in professional boxing you are a cruiserweight. But you say that Olympic and professional heavyweight are same weight categories.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 08:24:28 PM

a big match at the beginning of the year for heavyweights, unifying the title belts of true champions.
if ursyk is not agile and nimble, he will lose, because his weight and body size are far behind, because ursyk is not a true heavyweight boxer, at first ursyk fought in the cruiserweight.

Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 09:54:09 AM

a big match at the beginning of the year for heavyweights, unifying the title belts of true champions.
if ursyk is not agile and nimble, he will lose, because his weight and body size are far behind, because ursyk is not a true heavyweight boxer, at first ursyk fought in the cruiserweight.

Not sure what you really mean though, we all know that Usyk is a heavyweight already, there could be arguments that he might not be a true heavyweight, but still he was able to bet a natural bigger guy in Anthony Joshua with his superior technical skills and his movement.

For this fight, it's obvious that there is a huge disparity in height and in weight. And so it can either by a plus or minus for Usyk. He could uses again his movement as he is lighter and his hand speed to hit Fury at an angle. While Fury will be looking to imposed that physical advantage of him. So still very interesting fight as this is for the unified belt and Fury as the slight favorite.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 10:29:47 AM

This will be the umpteenth fight for great boxer who succeeded in becoming heavyweight king Tyson Fury and this fight will also be one of the historical fights for boxing because it will fight for the undisputed title in the heavyweight.
Fury, who is the favorite in this fight, seems very confident that he will win again and can make his opponent Oleksandr Usyk helpless, but from the start of this fight being scheduled it was clear that Usyk was training very hard.
But it is only natural that Usyk trains very hard because what he is facing is Fury, boxer who is very difficult to beat and who holds the WBC heavyweight title.
Meanwhile, Usyk himself is boxer who won the WBA, IBF, WBO and The Ring titles and this fight is really the one that boxing fans are most interested in or waiting for, especially in the heavyweight.

No one knows for sure who will win the fight and be able to hold the undisputed title in the heavyweight class, but what is clear is that both fighters will give as much strength as possible to knock each other out.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 778

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 11:05:11 AM

Ngannou has a heavy hand, so it's not really unimaginable for him to send Fury down. Did he win, though? Nope. Wilder sent Fury down as well. Did he win? Nope. Sometimes strong punch isn't enough.
Ngannou wasn't able to fully knock him out and it's a little bold to say that he didn't won. Yes, he won, he performed way better than Tyson Fury and actually won it but referees were very biased and said that Tyson Fury won.

He said sometimes and probably meant that it's not a huge deal that Ngannou is the strongest puncher. By the way, not only strong punch but speed, reaction time and agility matters a lot too. You might have the strongest punch but if you are not quick, your strongest punch will give you zero advantage. I don't like when someone says this or that matters in sport, no, absolutely everything matters in any sport.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ziskinberg

Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:36:10 PM

Ngannou wasn't able to fully knock him out and it's a little bold to say that he didn't won. Yes, he won, he performed way better than Tyson Fury and actually won it but referees were very biased and said that Tyson Fury won.

Ref does not score the fight, it's the judges.

I understand your sentiment, probably you are one of the many who were disappointed with the result, but that's boxing, it is what it is. They say boxing is corrupt, yes, maybe,... but we are still here patronizing it, which means we still love the current status of boxing.

Take that knock down from Ngannou and you'll see who's the clear winner.. but then, it's just my opinion though, so let's just based on the final judgement which came from the judges, and Fury was the winner.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:46:42 PM

I understand your sentiment, probably you are one of the many who were disappointed with the result, but that's boxing, it is what it is. They say boxing is corrupt, yes, maybe,... but we are still here patronizing it, which means we still love the current status of boxing.

Take that knock down from Ngannou and you'll see who's the clear winner.. but then, it's just my opinion though, so let's just based on the final judgement which came from the judges, and Fury was the winner.

Actually he is one of those fans, who thinks that if a boxer gets knocked down, then he has lost. When actually it is just 10-8 on score cards. Double knock down and total humiliation is just 10-7. You can win 11 rounds of a close fight (the fact that you are a champ gives you a tiny-tiny advantage in corrupted boxing judgement). Then by the end of 12th round gets knocked down, the belt saves you from/during second knockdown, on the ropes. And you are still a champion Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 01:40:32 PM

Actually he is one of those fans, who thinks that if a boxer gets knocked down, then he has lost. When actually it is just 10-8 on score cards. Double knock down and total humiliation is just 10-7. You can win 11 rounds of a close fight (the fact that you are a champ gives you a tiny-tiny advantage in corrupted boxing judgement). Then by the end of 12th round gets knocked down, the belt saves you from/during second knockdown, on the ropes. And you are still a champion Grin

Obviously that knock down was probably the basis of the fans to score in favor of Ngannou. However, if they will score each round, it's easy to stop who is the better fighter, probably Ngannou did well at the beginning but he lose his aggressiveness in the later rounds and Fury was dictating the fight with his effective jobs. Maybe times Fury get knock down and still end up winning the fight, so it shouldn't be new.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:11:20 AM

Obviously that knock down was probably the basis of the fans to score in favor of Ngannou. However, if they will score each round, it's easy to stop who is the better fighter, probably Ngannou did well at the beginning but he lose his aggressiveness in the later rounds and Fury was dictating the fight with his effective jobs. Maybe times Fury get knock down and still end up winning the fight, so it shouldn't be new.

Yes, Fury isn't as perfect as some casuals thought. Fury had been down several times in his career and even a light-punching blown-up cruiserweight managed to drop him too. Fury even punched his own face in one of his fights before, luckily he didn't go down. Cheesy

The fight was close and in the end, Fury won and that's it. Ngannou has to win more convincingly if he wants to beat a champion. But in case of a rematch, Fury won't train at McDonalds anymore and he will brutally stop Ngannou.

And to those that do not know, Ngannou was given a slot in the December 23 Saudi card against WBO interim champion Zhilei Zhang but he refused it. Maybe Ngannou does not have the confidence to repeat his shocking performance against a top heavyweight. Or he just wants to rest for a while and wait for the biggest money possible which means Fury or AJ or Wilder.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:25:02 AM

Wasnt Ngannou talking before, that he only wants to face 3 boxers Fury, AJ and Wilder. Actually, I would gladly watch Ngannou fight Zhilei Zhang. That would give Ngannou some rating points. And he needs them. It would be a reason for him to face those 3 he wanted to fight against. Because right now he looks like a guy from the crowd that challenges top boxers. Champions can not risk their belts for nothing, against nobody (in boxing). Ngannou could won WBO belt from Zhang, then face Usyk and take rest of the belts Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 11:49:13 AM

Yeah, I think with Usyk's boxing skills, it's really hard to see either of them dominating the fight. If it goes to the judges scorecard, it could be 8-4 the worst, or then 6-6 for a draw but we will see. It's going to be interesting who's going to bring it more specially in the championship rounds.

Of course, as boxing fans, we will have speculations and scenarios that think that might happen in this fight. But definitely, it will be a back and forth fight, maybe this could be a difficult fight for Fury as he hasn't fought any fighter that has a good movement and very intelligent like him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████