Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your finances and family if your income is low range?  (Read 1775 times)
armanda90

Activity: 1008
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 06:27:00 AM

There is no one who cannot make money if they are willing to work and there is always a way for those who are willing to try. The problem is that they are too lazy and not proud of the work they have so they don't want to do it. I often see people who are physically disabled but can still make money because they are willing to try. It's different about small or large income, because everyone has different needs to fulfill their daily needs and it really depends on us how to manage them.
Hard work is not always make us on the stable financial condition due many countries have lower salary payment and difficult to reach better financial although spent more than 10 hours in daily days for working. But have better condition with financial when we want working hard than keep lazy and complaint how cheapest salary payment when working on some company or another job. Regarding with some people have disability with their physical but keep creative ideas for working without complaint or lazy with their condition.

Its the same meaning "where the will there the way"

If want get stable or better financial condition work and don't make your self lazy, but hard work only not enough yet because we need smart work how to get higher payment salary than focus with physically working.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:36:28 AM

tl:dr; just those 2 products can save £17 a week (£68 a month)
convenience becomes the enemy of income

i dont need to be personally concerned with finances thanks to bitcoin. but i do like to look at frugality as a thought experiment and to keep me empathetic to the unbanked population
someone in my locality talked to me about their inability to save money. saying all their money leaves before the end of the month

i asked them to for one month. do their normal activities, but ask for/provide a receipt for everything they buy that month
there were many surprising things i noted when reading their receipts

they bought individual 500ml bottles of pepsi-max for £1.20 each (6litres would be £14.40)
compare that to
18cans of pepsi max(330ml each) £7.50 = (6litres for £7.50)
1.5ltr of pepsimax for £1.20 (6 litres would be £4.80)
yes thats right same retailer sells 500ml bottle for same price as 1.5ltr bottle

making one change in just how the pepsi is contained. can save them 50%-66%+
when it comes to drinks someone can go through 6 litres in less than a week meaning saving £10+ a week
heinz baked beans individually £1.45
supermarket ownbrand £0.30-£0.45 can save £1+ per tin by just swapping the brand
(trick is, first time instead of buying one expensive tin. buy 3-5 ownbrands totalling the 1 expensive tin. and then taste preference the one you will only buy next time)

when it comes to tinned food most people use upto 7 tins a week per person per week. so that can be £7 saving a week (per person)

just those 2 products can save £17 a week (£68 a month)

too many people do not think that these small £1 premium items mean much to the budget, but it soon adds up

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Negotiation (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 07:03:35 PM

i dont need to be personally concerned with finances thanks to bitcoin. but i do like to look at frugality as a thought experiment and to keep me empathetic to the unbanked population
someone in my locality talked to me about their inability to save money. saying all their money leaves before the end of the month
Well,
Although I try to put thought into every step of my life, it often doesn't happen. The biggest event was when I lost my job and then I got completely hooked on bitcointalk and so far bitcointalk is my only income way of worshiping. Now that I have a family and I have a child when I think about not having any money at the end of every month I have to think about what I'm really going to do.

When Bitcointalk signature income is the only asset, I have I don't think it would work but I agree with what you said and it could be a way but I want some Bitcoin for the future. But really I don't know if I can actually save bitcoins or not.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Winterfrost

Activity: 613
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:37:09 PM

Depending on how low the income is then you can mange it. its not possible to earn $40 a month and expect to manage it you will still borrow some money and be in debt no matter the effort you put. That amount is not able to carter for one person completely rather a family of three and above.
Well,
Although I try to put thought into every step of my life, it often doesn't happen. The biggest event was when I lost my job and then I got completely hooked on bitcointalk and so far bitcointalk is my only income way of worshiping. Now that I have a family and I have a child when I think about not having any money at the end of every month I have to think about what I'm really going to do.

When Bitcointalk signature income is the only asset, I have I don't think it would work but I agree with what you said and it could be a way but I want some Bitcoin for the future. But really I don't know if I can actually save bitcoins or not.
Bitcointalk shouldn't be the only source of your income. You have to stand and look for something doing since you have a family to look out for. What if you were not accepted in any signature campaign after applying for a long time are you saying your family will go hungry?. It will also be difficult for you to save some Bitcoins in your present condition, when the pay is not enough how do you expect to save from the little you get. The forum isn't a place for live hood living at least as a man you should have a good paying job or a good skill that can fetch you money form time to time even if its a steady job but you cam get some contracts at times.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:46:41 PM

Depending on how low the income is then you can mange it. its not possible to earn $40 a month and expect to manage it you will still borrow some money and be in debt no matter the effort you put. That amount is not able to carter for one person completely rather a family of three and above.
Well,

Bitcointalk shouldn't be the only source of your income. You have to stand and look for something doing since you have a family to look out for. What if you were not accepted in any signature campaign after applying for a long time are you saying your family will go hungry?. It will also be difficult for you to save some Bitcoins in your present condition, when the pay is not enough how do you expect to save from the little you get. The forum isn't a place for live hood living at least as a man you should have a good paying job or a good skill that can fetch you money form time to time even if its a steady job but you cam get some contracts at times.
Fund or financial management would really be the key on which it would really be just that that recommended on doing so specially if you are on a budget or simply you are really that trying out to allocate or divide that salary of yours or income basing up into your expenses on which it would really be that a normal approach on which you would really be basing up on the money that you are earning and on how you would really be spending. There's no sense that you would be spending up more than on what you do earn which you are just basically trying out to mess up your life with that kind of lifestyle yet you would really be simply making out that devastation of your life if you do have this kind of habit.

It would really be just that sensible that proper planning and management into your finances would really be that crucial or something important because if you dont then you would experience the real deal.
I cant really afford on seeing my family been struggling or having that financial problem just because as you as the father or husband then it is really that your responsibility on handling things
carefully and really that have the job on making things to be right on track. Be responsible and be mindful about on the actions that you are making.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Forever101

Activity: 336
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 08:13:30 PM

Where the income is low, it is best for others to engage in works that fetch money for the family. There should be a reduction in expenses to give room for saving money that should be used for business that can generate daily income. Reducing expenses without saving or doing business equals stagnated life. It is easier to get out of the poverty if they can find a way to generate wealth. I don't understand why people are so attached to work that pay them low without doing something to help the situation. The best way to fight poverty is to have a business that can generate money even if it looks insignificant compare to your educational qualifications.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 02:43:04 AM

Hard work is not always make us on the stable financial condition due many countries have lower salary payment and difficult to reach better financial although spent more than 10 hours in daily days for working. But have better condition with financial when we want working hard than keep lazy and complaint how cheapest salary payment when working on some company or another job. Regarding with some people have disability with their physical but keep creative ideas for working without complaint or lazy with their condition.
The level of financial stability of people must be different from working hard we will still be able to make money and although not too big but can make stability about the cost of living with the family. Instead of not work at all which in the end will make it difficult for us to meet the needs of life. Other important aspects even though our income structure is small by working hard we can always make money and this idea will be far better than not working at all.

Working hard will also foster a sense of responsibility and we are increasingly encouraged to work to make money as a responsibility. If those who have physical limitations can make money, it will be quite embarrassed that we are perfect we can't work anything. The key is not to complain and continue to work truly because that's where we will achieve what we want.

Its the same meaning "where the will there the way"

If want get stable or better financial condition work and don't make your self lazy, but hard work only not enough yet because we need smart work how to get higher payment salary than focus with physically working.
The size and smallness of the income depends on the extent of the responsibility you have, the greater the responsibility, the greater the income we must find, so that there is a balance between expenses and income. In the midst of unstable economic conditions working hard by working smart almost no difference for those who do not have any skills. This is talking more to the general plain how a person can make money not about the opportunities they have to make money.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 05:04:13 AM

You need discipline, dedication and continuous efforts to fight such situations. If your monthly income is on the lower side, you have to let go of many things and choose the cheap optimum alternative. You have to adapt to the circumstances. You have to prioritise your spending and limit your expenses by cutting down the luxuries from your budget. For example, if you can't afford a car, don't have it in the first place. Go for a cheaper alternative like a bicycle, train or bus. Focus on the bare minimum you need to survive.

It is also important to look for alternate sources of earning. Learn some new skills, get a job in a new company.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 08:13:07 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2023, 08:32:49 AM by angrybirdy

I've been there, and it's not easy. Budgeting is key! Cut non-essentials, save, and look for side gigs. Support from family and community can help too. It's all about making every penny count.

Not only can this make every penny very meaningful, but it can also make every condition capable of being faced by everyone wisely without excessive stress. Because someone who is willing to cut things that are not important and want to save every income into important savings will always be ready to face any difficulties in life.

Apart from that, support from several parties really needs to be sought, but I doubt that every community will support our efforts in this regard because currently everyone is also trying to eliminate the difficulties that exist for themselves. So the most likely means to rely on as support is our own family, because the people in our own family will always be more likely to provide full support for our success and to eliminate any difficulties we have experienced before.

if your income is in the low range, just live within your means. Proper management of funds is very crucial today as there's inflation in different parts of the world, and everyone needs to learn proper budgeting. Do not overspend and Get rid of unnecessary expenses, Allocate your income to your daily needs and monthly bills only and if you have spare time, find a side hustle or invest in your skills, in that way you will learn new things that might help you to upgrade your value and income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junder

Activity: 1120
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 08:40:47 AM

You need discipline, dedication and continuous efforts to fight such situations. If your monthly income is on the lower side, you have to let go of many things and choose the cheap optimum alternative. You have to adapt to the circumstances. You have to prioritise your spending and limit your expenses by cutting down the luxuries from your budget. For example, if you can't afford a car, don't have it in the first place. Go for a cheaper alternative like a bicycle, train or bus. Focus on the bare minimum you need to survive.

It is also important to look for alternate sources of earning. Learn some new skills, get a job in a new company.

Yes, that's right, if they have a mediocre monthly income they have to reduce expenses that they should not buy and must prioritize their main needs, it's better with a mediocre monthly income they can still set aside a little money to save, or they can open a small business to help their income, or look for a side job that way maybe a little will help them themselves as long as they themselves want to run it well without any coercion on themselves.

The lifestyle that is currently on the rise whether in terms of gadgets clothes or vehicles that are all luxurious but true to what you said should if we are not able to do not force it with the aim of being seen by others, I myself do not really think about and prioritize a luxurious lifestyle because of limited income as long as it can be fulfilled and can still set aside a little to save because basically there is a future to come and it must be prepared. So I think it comes back to each of us, it's up to what you choose but try not to make a loss for yourself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Obari

Activity: 616
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 09:31:03 AM

Well a lot happens sometimes and people run into responsibilities that are way beyond them and I’m now using myself as a case study now. My late father of blessed memories passed on since 2016 and ever since then, life haven’t been easy and all responsibilities have been passed unto me and the death has thought me so much lessons which I’m also very grateful for and I will say that I’ve gotten a lot of experiences to manage a home and family of my own when I get married.
What I’m trying to say is that, starting a family isn’t really until you get married and I believe a lot of people are also faced with similar situations like Mine where the bread winner passed on and they have to inherit a lot of responsibilities and irrespective of how much money you earn, if you have a heart of care, you’ll definitely care for your family and I know of people who make a whole of money but yet can’t take care of their family because of recklessness and I also know of people like myself who even with health issues as well as very small earrings still try to balance life.

I’m taking time to read all comments and replies on this thread as I would love to learn how others manage their hikes as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 09:44:56 AM

This question is too easy to answer with discipline, but it's hard to do in action. Not everyone earns enough money daily, and the cost varies by country. The government adjusts the minimum wage, but it may not be enough. We must reduce our expenses to the point where we can only afford basic daily meals. It's hard since those who manage the minimum wage earner don't have to struggle with that problem. Sometimes, when I get sick, I need to loan to some people to afford medications.
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 209

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 10:10:40 AM

Having a low income will indeed be very difficult to manage because it is very difficult to meet daily needs, let alone being able to have savings, even limiting expenses will certainly be very difficult, I think it would be better for us to look for several sources of income to be able to manage it well. the income we have. Yes, learning some new skills will make it easy for us to earn income from what we have learned. Developing our potential is indeed a very good thing to do if we have a moderate income.

Dickiy

Activity: 910
Merit: 461

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 12:56:40 PM

Having a low income will indeed be very difficult to manage because it is very difficult to meet daily needs, let alone being able to have savings, even limiting expenses will certainly be very difficult, I think it would be better for us to look for several sources of income to be able to manage it well. the income we have. Yes, learning some new skills will make it easy for us to earn income from what we have learned. Developing our potential is indeed a very good thing to do if we have a moderate income.

True, whoever it is when they have poor finances due to low income then surely they will have difficulty managing their money and also in allocating each of their money, it is definitely not easy. Although maybe the income is enough for their basic daily needs such as eating but yes the income can still support them but the fear is that there will always be unexpected needs urgently such as hospital fees if one of the family is sick, and of course it can also reduce and drain their financial allocation, and not a few also end up borrowing.

Of course with all the conditions that can occur there everything cannot be predicted and obviously it will make it difficult for them to manage finances including limiting expenses. Well really one solution that can be done is just to find new sources of income to increase their income, because of course no matter how good their management is, if income is much lower than expenses then surely it will be very difficult to balance.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 07:28:36 PM

I remember does days during high school when we attended economics class there were some principles that were learnt from there talk about need and want and having a scale of preference, you can not always have what you need so even if you want to handle any finance situation well, you have to reduce, and once discipline with how you manage money it will be of great help, know what your spend money on because I noticed that there is always a lot of things to spend money on. and luxury is another way to spend money because we love luxury.  

Yes, that's right, if they have a mediocre monthly income they have to reduce expenses that they should not buy and must prioritize their main needs, it's better with a mediocre monthly income they can still set aside a little money to save, or they can open a small business to help their income, or look for a side job that way maybe a little will help them themselves as long as they themselves want to run it well without any coercion on themselves.

The lifestyle that is currently on the rise whether in terms of gadgets clothes or vehicles that are all luxurious but true to what you said should if we are not able to do not force it with the aim of being seen by others, I myself do not really think about and prioritize a luxurious lifestyle because of limited income as long as it can be fulfilled and can still set aside a little to save because basically there is a future to come and it must be prepared. So I think it comes back to each of us, it's up to what you choose but try not to make a loss for yourself.
one of the most important things I know is food and except for other little things it is very possible to reduce your expenses if only important things are taken seriously at the moment, then the aim can be achieved, and like me now sometimes I reduce going out because going out cost money, that is one of my own strategies. if you want to choose luxury when you are just in starter in finance but if already rich luxury is not bad.  your income will determine the whole situation. and even the luxury is not more than just for people to recognize them in the society that they are rich.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 09:45:44 PM

This question is too easy to answer with discipline, but it's hard to do in action. Not everyone earns enough money daily, and the cost varies by country. The government adjusts the minimum wage, but it may not be enough. We must reduce our expenses to the point where we can only afford basic daily meals. It's hard since those who manage the minimum wage earner don't have to struggle with that problem. Sometimes, when I get sick, I need to loan to some people to afford medications.
Indeed, there is a big challenge in doing it in actuality rather than just saying it. That is why a lot of people fail to make it as we know that inflation can also affect our budget plus some emergencies. Honestly, it is not impossible if we change our lifestyle and remain low but with the inflation rate these days, it really has a huge impact on our budget. A reason why we should not just be contented with what we have earned today, we should find other sources of income to cope with the growing expenses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlfebz2

Activity: 2954
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 09:51:34 PM

I remember does days during high school when we attended economics class there were some principles that were learnt from there talk about need and want and having a scale of preference, you can not always have what you need so even if you want to handle any finance situation well, you have to reduce, and once discipline with how you manage money it will be of great help, know what your spend money on because I noticed that there is always a lot of things to spend money on. and luxury is another way to spend money because we love luxury.  

one of the most important things I know is food and except for other little things it is very possible to reduce your expenses if only important things are taken seriously at the moment, then the aim can be achieved, and like me now sometimes I reduce going out because going out cost money, that is one of my own strategies. if you want to choose luxury when you are just in starter in finance but if already rich luxury is not bad.  your income will determine the whole situation. and even the luxury is not more than just for people to recognize them in the society that they are rich.
As much as possible then this is my least consideration on taking up some adjustments when it comes to food, i would rather be finding any section on which i could be able to lessen up but not on food because we know on how important or crucial it would be into your families health on which we know that it is really that something important when it comes to this because if you wont really be that minding that much or making some compromise then health effects could really become that worst and it is really that something that we dont really like for it to happen. You could really make out adjustments on things which you do really know that it could be potentially be adjusted but if not then just let it be. This is why its really that important that on the time that you do see that your earning falls short with your family needs then
it would really be jus the right time for you to find out for another income source.

You cant really just make yourself that staying on one because economic situations or conditions becoming shit year by year on which if you do stay up that way then most likely you would really be putting
yourself on tough situation on which we dont really like that our family would really be experiencing some unfortunate conditions or situations which correlates into needs and wants that they do
need or simply with living.

junder

Activity: 1120
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 05:40:06 AM

Yes, I think it's a pretty good strategy that way it will reduce unnecessary expenses, even though it doesn't have a goal what you want to have but there's nothing wrong with reducing expenses and saving for the future anyway by saving it will be good for the future. I myself want to have a business that runs well every day to fill my spare time too, from the main income that is at least saved and then the rest is used as business capital, it's not a bad thing right?

But people's principles are different of course, I myself if I already have a lot of money it feels like I will invest it with a long term for my children later when they grow up so that they don't work for others but open their own business and run it well, but hope does not necessarily go accordingly but there is nothing wrong with preparing everything from now on. by reducing expenses that are not too important it will help us in the future as long as the basic daily needs are fulfilled it is better, anyway the needs that are not too important will not be useful forever if we buy them. So in my opinion, if the basic needs can still be fulfilled, it's good that the rest of the main income is saved.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 163

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 06:00:25 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

You said and I quote that we must reduce our expenses to the point where we can afford basic daily needs, I think this the most primary need of human to have food on his table as every other thing comes second. We need food to be strong and healthy, we need food to get strength and energy to perform our daily works therefore, irrespective of how low your income is, you must make sure that your family have food to eat as that is the most important thing every family needs.

Involving oneself on taking loans just to meet up ones targets ain't advisable when your income is low because you may run into depression when you've incurred so many debts before you receive your income as you may be confused whether to settle your outstanding debts with your income or using to solve the family's basic needs. So you might run into confusion and debts draws one's goals backwards because instead of thinking ahead with your income, you may use it to settle previous debts thereby you will not have money to settle the family's current needs

reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 08:29:11 AM

Low income or limited salary will not be a big problem in meeting the family's main needs, you can still meet various family needs as long as you can manage your expenses appropriately. Allocate money to items that the family needs every month, such as basic food items, children's education costs, electricity and water. Always avoid spending money on things that are not really needed in order to save some money for other needs.

Apart from that, if you don't have another source of income, you can use your free time to work on the empty land around your house, start planting various kinds of plants such as tomatoes, chilies and other vegetables. By having produce from your own garden, you can increase your income and save money on shopping for kitchen needs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x