Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new projects are now available for users for testing  (Read 989 times)
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 12:31:16 PM

Can we expect any rewards , for participating in them in Q4 2023?
We can't expect too much from new projects. But I have also participated in testnets for several layer 1 altcoins which actually pay test participants. But unfortunately not everyone is lucky because there are always those who don't get a reward even though they have done all the testing tasks. So I think it depends more on luck. So it is also important for us to know or find out who the dev behind the project is so that we can have higher hopes if the dev behind the project already has a good reputation in crypto. Partners are also important to know on a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 12:55:37 PM

I can see investing on a new projects is in your eyes but am not against investing your money on a new projects but before you invest ensure you do some research to know how strong the teams behind that project they are and how many people are in that particular project before investing your money to test the project.

If you have not tested old projects before, I will advise you to test the old projects to see what is making people to prefer old projects than the new project because people have achieved many reward from the old projects but the new projects, they don't know what it will bring out in the future.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 01:14:48 PM

I can see investing on a new projects is in your eyes but am not against investing your money on a new projects but before you invest ensure you do some research to know how strong the teams behind that project they are and how many people are in that particular project before investing your money to test the project.

If you have not tested old projects before, I will advise you to test the old projects to see what is making people to prefer old projects than the new project because people have achieved many reward from the old projects but the new projects, they don't know what it will bring out in the future.

Before investing, of course, they will do research. especially if it's related to a new project.
Several new projects with the network they are developing are currently quite busy. it involves several people in the community. Usually, those who are looking for new projects like that are very active on social media where many new projects are also published.
but still, new projects always have risks, as much as possible we must try to minimize the risks we bear.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 02:05:26 PM

If you did use those applications, I think you have gotten a lot of rewards by now and there are more upcoming. 2024 is going to be the year of airdrop and there are already few hyped project like layer zero, zksync, starknet and few other projects that can do airdrop program for their early users. This airdrops are going to be highly profitable for some users i have seen one guy earned more than millions of dollars by joining an airdrop in solana ecosystem.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 02:22:16 PM

There seem to be many new defis that have potential airdrops in the future just for participating. I have tried one called kinza finanace in BSC chain, it gave points on amount of coin you staked or provided liquidity and also through referral activity. The cumulative point would decide the amount of airdrop for each users in the future. The point contest is still running and kinza I believe is also featured in binance. Another similar defi but in Solana blockchain is kamino, they also have points that would determine the coin airdropped. And there are launchpools like tonup where you get new coins for just staking the up coin. Not sure if it's a feature or early promotion.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 02:22:17 PM

If you did use those applications, I think you have gotten a lot of rewards by now and there are more upcoming. 2024 is going to be the year of airdrop and there are already few hyped project like layer zero, zksync, starknet and few other projects that can do airdrop program for their early users. This airdrops are going to be highly profitable for some users i have seen one guy earned more than millions of dollars by joining an airdrop in solana ecosystem.

If he earned that much money, it means he used multiaccounts, because I can't imagine any other way how you can earn that kind of money on retrodrops.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 02:54:54 PM

For me planning of participating in a new project is No for me, risky  my money in new projects that I am not sure of, will be a plan that I will never take. I think investing in new crypto project is even risky than playing gambling . The essence of many new project is just to scam people. I don't believe in new projects,  I believe in coins like Bitcoin that have been existing before now because they are reliable to invest any amount of money , new project cannot be trusted.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 04:04:03 PM

Testing new project without knowing about its detail is risky and everyone should avoid it because testing can cause your money to drop. This is a pure gambling that you don't know about coin but trust it just for making money but every newly arising coins are not advantageous.

Some new project are good but try to read the information regarding coins which are mentioned in the whitepaper of that project and also try to investigate about the squad that created the coin. YOU can expect the reward if you choose good platform and you have not Written a name of any project so I don't know that which project you want to highlight but I want to tell you that deep research is most necessary for selection.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
rahulzx (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 06:02:05 PM

Testing new project without knowing about its detail is risky and everyone should avoid it because testing can cause your money to drop. This is a pure gambling that you don't know about coin but trust it just for making money but every newly arising coins are not advantageous.

Some new project are good but try to read the information regarding coins which are mentioned in the whitepaper of that project and also try to investigate about the squad that created the coin. YOU can expect the reward if you choose good platform and you have not Written a name of any project so I don't know that which project you want to highlight but I want to tell you that deep research is most necessary for selection.

That's totally true point , have to take reasonable risk and proportional reward.
rahulzx (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 06:06:45 PM

yes you can reap what you sow. But too sowing might be sybil event.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 10:45:05 PM

Honestly with the past results of some testnets, users were discourage to do some of these task due to low rewards. Example of these are sei which has a very low value due to massive participants and a very few alloted budget for the testnet. Also the sui which chosen to do a random whitelisting which ignored the testnet users full activity and opted to do a small group of people reward by random lottery. Well some also low class projects giving a false hope and only non valued nfts.

Participating in testnet this days at your own risk. Although since money isn't involved, one can just risk it out if you don't mind wasting your time on it. The problem here is no one know which testnet will pay so you must try to do all that comes. Since the day of SEI and sui, I hardly partake in testnet. This is because it's time consuming and no one knows if they will eventually pay or not.

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:06:04 PM

If he earned that much money, it means he used multiaccounts, because I can't imagine any other way how you can earn that kind of money on retrodrops.
There are a whole lot of projects in the market, I'm just keen on getting legit ones, one of the reasons I'm slow and thoroughly scouting for these crypto projects. Some people, when they are informed about these airdrops, some relents in their actions and while some take it to the next level, they ensure they do everything activities to clone a spot for good odds of accumulating major rewards in the airdrops. As for me, I've learnt my lesson, no giving until I've grind and grind, making sure I achieved quite important purposes in the system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 09:01:23 AM

Old projects are most trustworthy because they have been around for quite some time and investors know that they are not going anywhere this soon even though tragic things happen sometimes, most of the time, old projects face no issues. On the other hand, new projects are risky because they can be scams, might rug pull, and cause losses to investors, and the teams might even abandon the projects if they can't keep the developments going for any reason which ultimately becomes a problem for investors.

This is the reason why old investors prefer old cryptocurrencies they know if they invest in new coins or tokens, they are going to risk their capital. Everyone knows that new cryptocurrencies have the potential to provide higher profits, but what's the point if you can also lose your invested capital? The safety and security of your funds should be the priority.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 10:39:34 AM

Yes, let me tell you that today is a very great airdrop that is going on. And I will get what it is, but I hope that in the future it can prove to be a better profit  first zksync is most popular network and they will distribute a hige reward for it's users. Secondly, let me tell you that there is a mode network they have now points system also main net has available so I think in future they will give alot of benefit.
I think there is more airdrop available but it's seems to need investing high amounts.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 11:13:10 AM

Old projects are most trustworthy because they have been around for quite some time and investors know that they are not going anywhere this soon even though tragic things happen sometimes, most of the time, old projects face no issues.

If a project proves to be resilient and effective in overcoming challenges then it attracts more investors because a project with problems that are solved is better than a project with no obvious problems it might just be too good to be true

This is why some scam projects really do take their time and put in their efforts so they would attract more victims

Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 11:21:06 AM

Yes, there were more than 9k wallets involved in that airdrop. This is not possible for a single person so i guess it was a team that farmed that airdrop and made that fortune. That was a risky move because if all of their wallets didn't meet the criteria, they would suffer massive losses by farming those airdrop. I have seen on social media some people in china were farming zksync airdrop and they have a professional setup like an office. I am just thinking about how crazy these people are about aidrop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
ThemFloo

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 11:27:50 AM

No, you can't expect this.

Most of project who have a testing-phase is always respond you, there is no reward/airdrop. It's their policy, even they have a reward/airdrop is always being secret they want the user testing by them self without expect like that.

Most of the time, the user it self who are speculation have some potential airdrop for the project.
so the point is that we are like being lured to follow in the footsteps of those who are promised to get big prizes
when in fact those who invite us also have not gotten any results
because they also just tried it and haven't gotten the prize yet

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Sistem Ekosistem Perbankan
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 04:19:26 PM

There are so many projects that provide tests for their users, usually they give prizes to the testers, but there are also projects that don't provide tokens to the testers.
so observe projects in development and see if they provide rewards to their users.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 286

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 04:25:00 PM

I've never had the chance to participate in a test project but my friends say it's much better than Airdrop. But it's not completely free. There are some projects that do provide testing for their users. But this also means that it takes effort and capital to run these tests. And not all testing projects provide satisfactory results. Sometimes there are testing projects that end up failing and that will cost you money. Unlike Airdrop, if the project fails you will only lose your time and energy.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
vs2014

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 04:38:14 PM

There is a lot of history in the crypto world that they will trick you into giving you money like bounty / airdrops. If you keep coming then it is wrong for you because you are only participating in bounty or airdrop but that money is in other people's pocket so they can do anything easily. We are only hopeful and depressed so to get out of this trap you have to do something different. In my opinion you should learn trading and also invest in the best currency and work on some good bounty.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀