Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep learning newbies, The forum has a lot to offer  (Read 377 times)
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 09:32:49 PM

I'm now fully dedicated to continuous learning and contributions with a positive expectation of reaping the fruits of my labor pretty soon.
A note to my fellow newbies(I'm definitely leaving that rank soon), keep learning and striving, everything we wish for will materialize.  But first, you've got to learn, learn and learn!!!.

I like your dedication and enthusiasm about the forum. Having a positive mindset in anything you do will always give you an edge amongst your contemporaries to always go an extra mile. Now you just have to build on acquiring that knowledge from the forum and sharing the knowledge in the forum also without expecting nothing in return (merits). If you have a mindset of always wanting a merit for every contribution you make to the forum, you’ll always end up disappointed. Just focus on bettering your knowledge here and the merits will come on its own.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 03:40:33 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Learning is very important in our daily life, without learning there would be no knowledge, when you think of learning you grow from one stage of our life to the other and it is easy  to pay proper attention on formal education.
If you're ready to learn, the forum has more than enough knowledge to impact in you about  Bitcoin and cryptocurency,which will make you grow and expose you on how to invest in bitcoin and have a good investment. Learning is the way of getting new knowledge, understanding, values, attitude and behaviour of a particular thing you want to know or get.
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 03:59:17 PM

hmmm, thats sound very well like as you said this forum has alot to learn many individual give their best to share their part of knowledge here for newbies. if i say about myself i really learning alot from here and i still keep learning here.

I also share my thoughts and piece of knowledge here in the form of threads which of most of the thing i really learn from here from many seniors member of Bitcointalk well i think anybody won't mind if  share them here for those who are pretty new here and maybe they can learn from here by reading my thoughts ...... You also can read them

I also hope that i will learn from here more and keeping spreading my experience here while having guidance from my seniors members. Smiley Smiley

uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 05:52:30 PM

That's very well said. As with almost everything in life, learning is usually the first step before you can even put what you learn into practice (after building a solid KnowledgeBase that is).

Well said.  As a newbie,  the first goal is to learn. Learn, learn and learn.  Many newbies make the mistake of joining the forum with the sole aim of getting paid. With this mindset, they neglect many things they are supposed to be learning. "Learn first before you can apply what you have learnt into practice "

No one is stopping anyone from navigating through the forum to read posts and threads. Almost everything you  need to know about cryptocurrency and the forum is here. Make learning your first priority and see things going well for you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x