Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in Bitcoin and never invest in shitcoin  (Read 1214 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 09:44:27 PM

Depends on what you call shitcoin tho. I’ll totally agree if you’re talking about all these new annoying meme coins that are becoming copycats. Those kind of coins, have no purpose and no value, and buying it is like buying grains of sand. But there are some coins that will have purpose and prove to be worth the risk. At the end of the day, if you look at most people’s portfolio, you’ll notice that it’s not just Bitcoin. Bitcoin is King but you may need the elders too. Grin
Shitcoins are the coins with have weak/no fundamentals, no clear goals, and bad values. Meme coins are the example of the shitcoins, they have no fundamentals and just rely on the hype to grow its value. Investing in those meme coins are just like gambling our money. The hype of meme coins are easy to be over, it is never hyped again nowadays. Not only meme coins, those altcoins that rely on the hyped only, also can be categorized as shitcoins as well. We are better to avoid investing in those type of crypto coins.

Sure, Bitcoin is much better as the option for the investment than those shitcoins. Bitcoin and shitcoins aren't comparable because they level of the risk is much different.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 09:24:37 AM

Bitcoin is one of the sure projects we need to hold in the market to make food profits but we should not have the mentality of putting our money in one basket. This may not always work for us especially in the crypto market. It is good when we diversify our investment into different projects so that we can earn more from the market. One of the things we have to note is to always put our money in a strong projects that would not end up become a rug pull or scam. A lot of people had out there money in a promising project which still end up becoming a scam. This is one of the reasons why many people prefer to out there funds in Bitcoin than altcoins.

Honestly bitcoin is a good option for investment and very strong currency. And because of the volatility in the market the value of the coins increases. Bitcoin is preferred over altcoins because the value of altcoins increases depending on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not likely to be scammed and will not run away like shitcoins. But Ethereum BNB is a very good coin to invest in bitcoin as well as altcoins. If you hold them you can profit from these currencies along with bitcoin.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 10:15:47 AM

This realization will only happen if you have experienced losing from shitcoins because you are too busy investing in cheap coins hoping that they will grow their value consistently, even forgetting the real gem in the crypto market which is bitcoin. When that happens, you will know that bitcoin is the only crypto coin that can give us secured profits because it’s certainly the king of crypto, and those coins that surround bitcoin are just form from the original image of bitcoin that’s why expect that they are not as good and sustainable like bitcoin.
Bitcoin is one of the sure projects we need to hold in the market to make food profits but we should not have the mentality of putting our money in one basket. This may not always work for us especially in the crypto market. It is good when we diversify our investment into different projects so that we can earn more from the market. One of the things we have to note is to always put our money in a strong projects that would not end up become a rug pull or scam. A lot of people had out there money in a promising project which still end up becoming a scam. This is one of the reasons why many people prefer to out there funds in Bitcoin than altcoins.

Nothing can bring high profits without risk. Once you invest in altcoins whether it is ETH or BNB, you need to accept that they can disappear at any time and never be confident that they will not turn out to be a scam.

One more thing, when we invest in altcoins, is it diversification? Because if bitcoin disappears, I also believe that all altcoins or the entire market will disappear too. Investing in altcoins is only intended to create opportunities for greater profits, but cannot reduce our risks. So I wouldn't call investing in altcoins is diversification.

Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 958

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 10:58:45 AM

Shitcoins are the coins with have weak/no fundamentals, no clear goals, and bad values. Meme coins are the example of the shitcoins, they have no fundamentals and just rely on the hype to grow its value. Investing in those meme coins are just like gambling our money. The hype of meme coins are easy to be over, it is never hyped again nowadays. Not only meme coins, those altcoins that rely on the hyped only, also can be categorized as shitcoins as well. We are better to avoid investing in those type of crypto coins.

Sure, Bitcoin is much better as the option for the investment than those shitcoins. Bitcoin and shitcoins aren't comparable because they level of the risk is much different.

Only Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment, anyone who has studied a short history of the crypto market will see this without any problems. If you want, you can use shitcoins for some short-term manipulations, if you are good at it and can make money from it, then why not.

But almost everyone here will tell you that holding will be more profitable than trading for the long term. If this is a long-known fact, then why check it again for yourself, just buy Bitcoin and store it properly in a cold wallet, that’s all you need to do to achieve a good result.
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 12:29:49 PM

Bitcoin is therefore a good option for long-term investment while altcoins are short term.

Of course, there is no risk in investing in Bitcoin because after investing in Bitcoin, you can hold it for a long time if you want to. On the other hand, if you invest in Altcoins, you must be careful in holding for a long time because these coins can disappear from the market at any time or be delisted by the exchange without any announcement. This may subsequently render your Shitcoin holdings worthless. So if investment is to be made then investing in Bitcoin must be wise.
I think bitcoin is the only currency which have proven himself to be worthy of holding for long time every other coin is just what we need to be careful of how we engage with them. Their are some coins which are just meant to be purchased and make out profit out of them and just sell them off immediately you get an opportunity of taking profit.

Bitcoin can be used for both purpose use to get profit even if it’s not in an instance but it can be bought hold after a little bull run one can take profit and still rebuy at a good price and hold for long period of time, their is a possibility that even if price drop you can still regain it back with time when price go up, but in altcoin they can just drop down and its down forever which you might finish up your investment entirely which is the reason why it’s not good for one to hold it for long.

SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 462
Merit: 143

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 07:05:06 AM

I disagree with your statement that Bitcoin is the only valuable cryptocurrency, and all others are "shitcoins." What are your thoughts on Ethereum? It's recognized by the SEC as not being a security, similar to Bitcoin. So, can we really call it a "shitcoin"?

I acknowledge that Bitcoin is the pioneer of this market. However, technology continues to advance, and the demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing as more people and countries adopt them. Bitcoin alone can't fulfill all these needs because its core functions are primarily storing value and facilitating cross-border transactions.

Projects like Ethereum (ETH) and Chainlink (LINK) have played a vital role in the growth and acceptance of the cryptocurrency market. In fact, I believe that Ethereum's market capitalization will surpass Bitcoin's soon. Therefore, diversifying your crypto investments beyond just Bitcoin to include assets like ETH or Chainlink can be a wise decision.
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 728
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 07:24:37 AM

Finding quality altcoins and investing in them early can still give the investor more profit than what he or she would have gained from investing in bitcoin.
It is true that bitcoin is the only trusted cryptocurrency out there, it is the only complete decentralized coin, but it is for conservative investors, there are investors out there who like taking risk for higher reward or profit, for such investors, investing in good altcoins is still ideal, we have a lot of good altcoins that have made alot of people millionaires same way bitcoin has done, like Ethereum, binance coin, dogecoin, Shiba inu, Solana and so on.

It is not wrong to invest in altcoins along side bitcoin, what matters is doing proper research and finding the right ones and investing in them early enough, this is how to profit from altcoin investment, they are not bad to invest in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 08:09:01 AM

I disagree with your statement that Bitcoin is the only valuable cryptocurrency, and all others are "shitcoins." What are your thoughts on Ethereum? It's recognized by the SEC as not being a security, similar to Bitcoin. So, can we really call it a "shitcoin"?

I acknowledge that Bitcoin is the pioneer of this market. However, technology continues to advance, and the demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing as more people and countries adopt them. Bitcoin alone can't fulfill all these needs because its core functions are primarily storing value and facilitating cross-border transactions.

Projects like Ethereum (ETH) and Chainlink (LINK) have played a vital role in the growth and acceptance of the cryptocurrency market. In fact, I believe that Ethereum's market capitalization will surpass Bitcoin's soon. Therefore, diversifying your crypto investments beyond just Bitcoin to include assets like ETH or Chainlink can be a wise decision.
I just want to add that for those who invested in ETH from the first years when it was priced at 0.1 USD, so far the profits they have received are not inferior to those of early bitcoin investors. I don't remember the exact year but I remember there was a time when ETH's capitalization surpassed bitcoin, although it didn't last long but it happened.

We are here to make profits and it's funny how many people stubbornly hold only bitcoin, badmouth altcoins and ignore other opportunities with altcoins. Their skepticism about altcoins is the same as many people were skeptical about bitcoin in its early days. Although many altcoins are useless and scams, not all of them are. ETH is no longer too strange to us but I agree that LINK will be the second name mentioned as much as ETH in the coming years, LINK is working very well in all aspects.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 08:13:31 AM

Shitcoin is where risk takers put their money and we cannot blame them from that attitude because it is their money and to decide.

But your subject is correct that if we wanted the safest investment in crypto world  , then better to out your funds only in Bitcoin but this will take time mate and cannot be done as easy as that.

try not to be lured in wrong decisioning , try also to diversify with other altcoins but yeah majority of funds will be In bitcoin.

Publictalk792

Activity: 308
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 08:31:30 AM

In my point of view in shitcoins the luck matters. If you have a good luck and you invest just before pumping you really a luckiest person who got an excellent entry. But if don't have a good luck so you know better and as you have mentioned your story regarding shitcoins.

But in Bitcoin the trust matters. If you believe in Bitcoin and you Hold Bitcoin for a long time and believe that it will gain in price significantly so only Bitcoin can move according to your mind. Just like you I also think that we should buy Bitcoin. We have bunch of Crypto currencies but Bitcoin is Bitcoin and there is no one which can compete with Bitcoin.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 10:05:56 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2023, 11:51:09 AM by angrybirdy

In my point of view in shitcoins the luck matters. If you have a good luck and you invest just before pumping you really a luckiest person who got an excellent entry. But if don't have a good luck so you know better and as you have mentioned your story regarding shitcoins.

But in Bitcoin the trust matters. If you believe in Bitcoin and you Hold Bitcoin for a long time and believe that it will gain in price significantly so only Bitcoin can move according to your mind. Just like you I also think that we should buy Bitcoin. We have bunch of Crypto currencies but Bitcoin is Bitcoin and there is no one which can compete with Bitcoin.
well, you can invest in some shitcoins since some of them has a value, just invest what you're willing lose so it can't hurt you much once the price goes down. It's a matter of luck and financial forecasting too.
Investing in bitcoin is one of the best coin to invest especially if you're looking for a long term investment in crypto since bitcoin has a potential for higher returns than more stable investments , though this is volatile but Bitcoin has proven its potential in the crypto industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 10:23:14 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Investing in alt coins seems risky to me because I have already invested many times in many alt coins but never successfully.
My luck was so good that, when I bought the altcoins their prices just started going down and the price of that coin never increased.This has happened to me many times.It may seem ridiculous to many but this has happened in my life.
Since then I have decided that I will never invest in altcoins again.If I invest I will only invest in Bitcoin and not any other coin.
Then I invested in Bitcoin and got pretty good success.

Finally, those who are new and want to invest should invest in Bitcoin instead of Alt Coins.The reason is that investing in Bitcoin is low risk and its price recovers quickly.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:15:56 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2023, 01:59:02 PM by peter0425

But in Bitcoin the trust matters. If you believe in Bitcoin and you Hold Bitcoin for a long time and belie
ve that it will gain in price significantly so only Bitcoin can move according to your mind. Just like you I also think that we should buy Bitcoin. We have bunch of Crypto currencies but Bitcoin is Bitcoin and there is no one which can compete with Bitcoin.
well, you can invest in some shitcoins since some of them has a value, just invest what you're willing lose so it can't hurt you much once the price goes down. It's a matter of luck and financial forecasting too.
Investing in bitcoin is the most worth to invest especially if you're looking for a long term investment in crypto since bitcoin has a potential for higher returns than more stable investments , though this is volatile but Bitcoin has proven its potential in the crypto industry.
never advise to invest in Shitcoin if you cannot guide Him which coin it is because Shitcoin is the riskiest part of crypto investing and if you made it wrong then you will be doomed and may lose everything that you invested .

Maybe it is best to focus in the thread/topic and that is Bitcoin in majority of your currencies and yeah may gain more and more in the semi long term because we are in near halving now.

It is not controlled by any single entity and it isn't backed by a central bank or government. Moreover, transactions do not need to go through a third party. This ensures that Bitcoin is inclusive and censorship-free. But what really appeals to investors is the price potential of Bitcoin.

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+need+to+invest+only+in+bitcoin&rlz=1C1KNTJ_enPH946PH946&oq=why+need+to+invest+only+in+bit&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgBECEYoAEyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigATIHCAQQIRigAdIBCTEwNTk1ajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Keep the safer investment , and never deal with shitcoin not unless you know that market completely .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Outhue

Activity: 840
Merit: 447

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 11:26:51 AM

I've invested in a lot of shitcoins in the past and the reason why they failed is because they are all bad projects, some projects that are so useful today are all from.2019 and 2020, like Matic, Avalanche, Solana, there is no way you would have lose money investing in the projects unless you held them through the bull market and they dump, but still they are building.

These projects are not as strong as Bitcoin, that's a fact but it's ridiculous to believe that all other alternative coins are bad, instead of joining the crew of alt haters I use them to make money than Bitcoin and buy more Bitcoin with my gains.

Many people are already hating on Bitcoin Ordinals because of the transaction fee, some are calling it shitcoin type of 2023 but let's wait and see how many will make crazy gains from Ordinals, I believe it's going to happen, they might die later but if you know how the whole market works you will do so better.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:32:09 AM

In my opinion, investing in bitcoin or altcoins is not important, what is important is that we need to know what we are doing with our money. Everyone's preferences are different so people can invest wherever they want. I usually don't care if people invest in bitcoin or altcoins, what I care about is whether they are successful or not, do they make money or not. If one invests in altcoins and becomes rich, how can one say that they are on the wrong path?

Don't be too stubborn and conservative when the world is increasingly developing and miss great opportunities just because we cling to old concepts. The same way we criticize people who only invest in gold and say that bitcoin is a scam.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
shield132

Activity: 2226
Merit: 862

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:46:46 AM

Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currency. The name is an eye opener to crypto, and has brought or attracted many people into crypto currency today. And has continued to stand firmly without fading.

Many turn into shitcoin investor. After knowing about Bitcoin. Unfortunately it didn't work out the way they thought.
I am a tipical example of that. when I heard about Bitcoin how it started from $0.01 to thousands of dollars I thought shitcoin also has that potential. I was working and was investing in valueless coins thinking dey will be like Bitcoin. but never did as Bitcoin. all gradually disappeared. And that made me regret no investing it on Bitcoin then.

Although some people were pretty lucky to make alot of dollars from shitcoin, but mine didn't work out in any ways, so I would like you guys to shear your ideas on this an the possible solution.

Today is not 2016-2017, bitcoin's price has skyrocketed and reached 70K ATH. Do you think it's going to reach 500K and 1 million USD anytime soon? It won't probably reach that height in the next decade. People here want to not only double their money but to increase it 10 times and more. Altcoins are great way to gain 10x, 20x and 50x profit because when good altcoin is a new thing on the market, they gain price soon after halving when bitcoin bull market starts. For example, if you would buy BNB in 2020 November, when price was 20 USD per coin and hold it till the end of bull market, you would gain 30x profit on your investment while bitcoin only went from 10K to 70K, only 7x profit. You see the difference? That's why people invest in altcoins. I don't say bitcoin is a bad investment, no, it's the safest investment option but it's not for those who chase double digit multiply.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
irsykes

Activity: 1465
Merit: 273

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:48:04 AM

As long as it doesn't harm other people, I invest in Bitcoin and the best altcoins in the portfolio. All altcoins have different levels so investing in meme coins is done because of the rapid ups and downs, but be mentally prepared for your own responsibility that you have to face. in essence how my money increases and know the rhythm material to reduce risk

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 12:22:40 PM

There are people who never consider investing in bitcoins because they thought they were too late for it and they cannot get huge income from their investment so they instead choose some early altcoins but they soon regret it because instead of getting some +1000% from their initial investment or their capitals, they ended up losing it as well because the altcoins they choose turn out to be a shitcoin which never grom or didn't follow what they said in their roadmaps. Their regret became more severe when they saw the bitcoin price rise and didn't even get affected by the pandemic.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 12:50:36 PM

Investing in shitcoins is like dealing with shit, and if you'd rather buy these worst coins with a 1:1000 success rate, I suggest just trying your luck at gambling...it's probably a fairer bet than risking your money on coins that are breeding grounds for scams. While altcoins add excitement to the cryptocurrency market, they're still below the standard set by Bitcoin, which has gained trust from significant individuals and institutions. Bitcoin's fundamentals are robust, with a growing number of adopters over time.

It's not too bad to try in shitcoins, but diving deep into them is a big mistake. Treat your first venture into shitcoin investments as a learning experience, not something to be evaluated. It's better to focus on Bitcoin, a proven player in the market that's highly trusted and liquid.

The upcoming events like Halving and ETF are significant agendas, and I hope no one misses out on the inevitable bullish moments that will follow.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 12:52:18 PM

Investing in alt coins seems risky to me because I have already invested many times in many alt coins but never successfully.
My luck was so good that, when I bought the altcoins their prices just started going down and the price of that coin never increased.This has happened to me many times.It may seem ridiculous to many but this has happened in my life.
Since then I have decided that I will never invest in altcoins again.If I invest I will only invest in Bitcoin and not any other coin.
Then I invested in Bitcoin and got pretty good success.

Finally, those who are new and want to invest should invest in Bitcoin instead of Alt Coins.The reason is that investing in Bitcoin is low risk and its price recovers quickly.
Investing in every cryptocurrency in the market including Bitcoin is risky. It's all about the way you do research, the timing, and knowing when you will be investing in certain altcoins as altcoins give more opportunities for innovation and potentially higher returns. It is only being advised to invest in Bitcoin as it is a safer and more easy/stable investment for most newbies than altcoins.

Maybe luck plays a little factor when it comes to investing, however, you should consider a few things when investing in altcoins like you have to have thorough research before you invest, and such. It's not about letting your luck decide whether you will earn with your investment. Don't gamble on your investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄