Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next bitcoin?  (Read 1288 times)
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 11:21:45 AM

You see a lot of new layer 1 blockchains and projects and as well as L2s. But do you think they're all worth it? If so, choose any of them.
But having that choice, don't forget to accumulate Bitcoin. It's going to be your shield on this market mostly when the bloody bath comes to it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 11:42:32 AM

You see a lot of new layer 1 blockchains and projects and as well as L2s. But do you think they're all worth it? If so, choose any of them.
and there are good AI project also and don't forget to add some Memecoins
that we knew in Bull market they are acting really wild and growing high but depend
in which you will choose.

But having that choice, don't forget to accumulate Bitcoin. It's going to be your shield on this market mostly when the bloody bath comes to it.
But OP is asking about NEXT BITCOIN mate so i believe that by any chance
he will never invest in Bitcoin but in cheapest he can find.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 09:37:58 PM

that we knew in Bull market they are acting really wild and growing high but depend
Yeah, there are a lot of them. In fact, I have a very few AI coins they haven't moved a lot yet.

That's sad if he don't consider investing in Bitcoin. But that's it, we've given some ideas but it should be the priority of an investor on this bull run, to have bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 09:43:42 PM

People would really be always have that kind of consideration on trying to look for the next Bitcoin, if we do tend to look at those altcoins around then we could really be able to tell that all of those coins or projects are really that tending to replace Bitcoin into its spot on which they would really be trying out invest as early as they could. They do have those thoughts that they do missed up that Bitcoin golden train then its up for them
to look for another one on which its a common approach. Who doesnt really want on getting rich? Of course all of us does wanted that but sometimes luck factor would really be something that plays out a role into this one.

Speaking about meme coins then there are investors or traders who do make themselves being a millionaire and this is why if you do tend to hover into these markets or places then
you would really be seeing that significant demand into it.

gastrack

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 05:01:47 AM

Right now what's going on is that Bitcoin is as yet number 1 as far as market cap, yet additionally with regards to natural attributes like the security of its organization, decentralization or the breaking point to its creation. This while stictions keep on arising, we are now during the several thousands, with which most will lose the cash they put and which will vanish in a  of years.
MeGold666

Activity: 28
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 12:25:41 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2024, 01:10:50 PM by MeGold666

There is a saying: "Monero is what Bitcoin noobs think they bought" - Dr. Daniel Kim

If you really believe in tech and not the hype, Monero is for you.

If you just want to become a millionaire, don't ask me.
I already was one before cryptocurrencies and don't care about gains, just happy to have it stored away from the eyes of government and only trading to FIAT small portions for daily use for years now (from 2016).

It gave me true freedom, worth more than FIAT gains for me.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 11:07:56 AM

There’s no coin that will be like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is unique and can’t be replicated. If you’re talking about value, it went from under a dollar to thousand of it (maybe someday hundreds of thousands of dollars). If you’re talking about the technology, there’s no coin that will be the same because even Satoshi not being known makes Bitcoin more unique. And when you say you want to invest, don’t do it because someone suggested, make sure you do your proper research so you don’t turn money into dust.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 02:45:43 PM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

Bitcoin is the only number one cryptocurrency with no competitors. You can buy bitcoins if you want but on the contrary I can not guarantee that any coin is as real as bitcoin, only bitcoin is real. You can gamble but the risk will be the highest and investing in Altcoin is the most risky and there is a possibility that your wealth will be completely absorbed.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MeGold666

Activity: 28
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 03:11:04 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2024, 03:49:30 PM by MeGold666

Being #1 in market cap does not mean being technologically better... do your own research, it may surprise you.

The thing is, people don't even understand the value proposition of certain projects they invest into - here's an example:

There’s no coin that will be like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is unique and can’t be replicated.

If not being able to replicate Bitcoin project was a value then it's value would equal to zero - anyone can fork Bitcoin, that's why we have Bitcoin Cash and other projects.

The value comes from ongoing development of the project (no development means the project is dead) and from utility (real world usage), not from holding and praying to heavens for "number go up" and trying to push more people into buying with the only value proposition of "number goes up" as the project would be nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

Bitcoin is the only number one cryptocurrency with no competitors.

This is just being lunatic, living in a bubble world. Whether you like it or not, there is a strong competition to Bitcoin and it will not disappear when you close your eyes.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:48:51 PM

There’s no coin that will be like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is unique and can’t be replicated. If you’re talking about value, it went from under a dollar to thousand of it (maybe someday hundreds of thousands of dollars). If you’re talking about the technology, there’s no coin that will be the same because even Satoshi not being known makes Bitcoin more unique. And when you say you want to invest, don’t do it because someone suggested, make sure you do your proper research so you don’t turn money into dust.
Yes, even though this was the fact, it's funny that others are still trying their best to clone or create a coin which are better than it. Maybe some has a use case different to it but I think that's not enough to say that they are now better than in BTC, we already know why. One that is common to us is that BTC is the first crypto and up until now still standing strong. That answers to why its value grew like what we are seeing now because people already built a foundation or trust on it.

A lot of people are assuming that BTC can reach 100k$, so maybe what you are telling there for it to hit the same milestone is truly possible and it's not just a what if but we can also see how the price moves in real-time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: