Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to fulfill my mother's dream of building a house with Bitcoin.  (Read 1178 times)
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 09:45:16 PM

You want to fulfill your mother's dream to build a house for your mother with the money earned through Bitcoin is a unique example of true love for Bitcoin. The house you dream of building for your mother with a lot of importance on Bitcoin or establishing a business on Bitcoin is really an important example of giving importance to Bitcoin. I wish you to work hard enough to realize your dream and build the very beautiful design house cherished in your mind.
op earns money through Bitcoin and wants to build a house with that money because his mother dreams of a beautiful house.  Bitcoin is very profitable and it is possible to make a lot of profit through bitcoin holding and trading but bitcoin never guarantees profit to anyone and building a house requires a lot of money so op should not only depend on bitcoin but try to earn money from other sources as well as long term investment in bitcoin.  to do  In this case, he can forget about holding bitcoins because he is busy with other sources, so his long-term holding will be much easier. Then maybe in a few years he will be able to fulfill his mother's dream
Now maybe what the OP should emphasize is about how determined he wants to do because however trying to move trading to investment is a good thing but on the other hand don't be easily touched by trading if indeed the main goal is investment.
Trading is not something bad but in the end we must also realize the risks that can be obtained must be very large so it would be better to focus on the investment made. Although the time will definitely be very long but of course the fruit of patience will be sweeter because of the effort we put in to get it.
I also have a goal to make me and my little family currently get financial stability and a house is definitely my dream at this time because I still live with my parents even though I am married and currently my goal is also the same as you OP because I want to realize my dream of building a house so that my little family can get a place to live comfortably and the investment I am doing now hopefully can support my efforts to make that happen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 11:16:28 PM

As ridiculous as it may sound, the truth is that I want to fulfill a dream of building a house with Bitcoin.
My parents took care of me from childhood and they taught me education and they are still trying to teach me education. Father is very old and it is not possible for him to work as he used to, so I myself feel that I should do something. At the moment, if I could somehow earn to help my family or pay for my education, then maybe the pressure on my father would be reduced a lot. I joined Bitcoin to fulfill my dream.
Every parents joy is to have a child who will take care of them at old age, and likewise every child's dream is also how to set a befitting place where his/her parents could be able to live comfortable lifestyle, knowing fully well that training a child is never an easy task, which is why for me I will always say that for those who after becoming successful in life and yet you are still opportune to have your both parents alive, you better take good care of them, because its not all of us who before we made it still had our both parents still alive to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 12:14:59 PM
Merited by Cookdata (2)

As ridiculous as it may sound, the truth is that I want to fulfill a dream of building a house with Bitcoin.
My parents took care of me from childhood and they taught me education and they are still trying to teach me education. Father is very old and it is not possible for him to work as he used to, so I myself feel that I should do something. At the moment, if I could somehow earn to help my family or pay for my education, then maybe the pressure on my father would be reduced a lot. I joined Bitcoin to fulfill my dream.

My mother has a dream to build a house, maybe in the future I will have to help her fulfill her dream because my father is spending the money he earns on my education and running the family so at the moment he cannot afford to build a house. I have already gained enough knowledge about trading by being involved with Bitcoin, firstly I want to start my Bitcoin journey through trading, after making some money from trading I plan to invest in Bitcoin for four years. These four years I will hold my investment and also save the money earned from trading or signature campaign for four years so that after four years I can start building the house. 

You must pray for me so that I can fulfill my mother's dream.

I'm not sure I understand you, buddy. Are you saying that you want to build a house with bitcoin or that you plan to use the money you made from it to do so? Many people will be confused by your words, but I think you're trying to say that you want to use bitcoin money to build your mother the house of her dreams. However, mate, if you look at what you're saying, are you sure it will happen as quickly as you want it to? Is your perception of bitcoin different from that of some newcomers who believe that joining this forum will make them wealthy? Let me explain to you that God does not desire for everyone to have what you believe.

I may seem strange to you, but if you listen carefully, you will understand what I mean. You want to use the bitcoin you have never started investing in to fulfil your mother's dream, and you also mentioned holding onto it for a number of years. However, since nobody knows when they will pass away and because building a house is a big project, I pray that God will provide us with the resources we need when the time comes to complete it.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 01:49:53 PM

Always have possibility fantastic dreaming trough bitcoin like OP want to build house for his mother, its not difficult if you have fund or capital and trade with bitcoin without one year regarding how much fund do you use for trading building a house. Regarding when bitcoin last several months drop under $20,000 and you have decision for investing 1 BTC maybe you can make your dreaming true regarding have earn much profitable trough bitcoin investment, but if you want start from zero and looking for capital use for trading is need time possibility or two years later your dreaming will be true.

I am so excited with your dreaming want to build home for your mother, no doubt your decision will make easy and need right time all your dreaming will be true of building house with bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 02:18:29 PM

Any mother who knows that her child has plans to buy them a house is, honestly, a great joy for a mother. Although most mothers do not want that from their children, Because just seeing that they have raised their child well and are managing his life well is a huge reward for a parent, really.

So what Op is planning, if I look at him, is that he really loves his mother as a child, and it is normal that we reciprocate goodness to our mother or parents because they are the ones who raised us and made us suffer just so that we can live and give a good life and live for the future.

barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 02:39:45 PM

Every parents joy is to have a child who will take care of them at old age, and likewise every child's dream is also how to set a befitting place where his/her parents could be able to live comfortable lifestyle, knowing fully well that training a child is never an easy task, which is why for me I will always say that for those who after becoming successful in life and yet you are still opportune to have your both parents alive, you better take good care of them, because its not all of us who before we made it still had our both parents still alive to enjoy the fruits of their labour.
It is an obligation for every child who has been successful to be able to take care of his parents without having to first tell his parents to take care of him and what we have given to our parents after we have been successful is not enough for what they have given us at that time. We are still children, they have raised us with the love they have given us and we should be able to take care of them when they are old.

You are right, not every child has the opportunity to be able to take care of their parents when they have achieved success, there are even some people who are late in achieving success and their parents have died, so for everyone who still has parents they must be able to take care of them as they are. look after him when he was little.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀