Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 10:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The International 12 [Dota 2, eSport] discussion thread  (Read 728 times)
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 09:30:29 AM

Team Spirit is just too strong. A 3-0 streak for lifting that aegis. I thought that the 3rd game will be GG's but it's not. Drachyo was the problem and maybe he's already exhausted with all of these games. They've been with the most matches on this playoffs coming from the lower bracket and maybe he's just caught up with that. But I don't think that's really a problem because the thing here is, Team Spirit is just too strong. They're on their prime and all of their games were consistent, hands up to them. The team is well coordinated and that's why the matter of playing with synchronization and communication can change the result of the game. Having said with the last game, it seems that they're about to lose because GG has got the momentum but there is something wrong with them because they can't even take advantage of their lead. While Team Spirit is taking their recovery, yatoro's ck and collapse's spirit breaker has always been consistent with their farms despite the situation isn't favorable to them. We've got now another 2-time TI champion, Team Spirit although they've got a replacement of their roster but only one coming from TorontoTokyo to Larl. Larl also did well, he's even the one to lift the aegis because the other 4 has already lifted theirs in the past. Well done, this TI is now done and we've got a new hero Ringmaster. I am waiting for more tournaments again although it's not going to be TI this time, but there are more to come before this year ends. And the most awaited one, the gossips for most teams and switching of roster and players/teams.

Thats a very good summary of it. Overall Team Spirit had an amazing run dropping only 2 games so congraz to the champion. GG did really well also, i guess currently it was way too much to ask them to win over Team Spirit, they have been way too dominant for that. Overall the meta was decent aswell, just 4 heroes saw no play.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 348

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 10:59:15 AM

Team Spirit is just too strong. A 3-0 streak for lifting that aegis. I thought that the 3rd game will be GG's but it's not. Drachyo was the problem and maybe he's already exhausted with all of these games. They've been with the most matches on this playoffs coming from the lower bracket and maybe he's just caught up with that. But I don't think that's really a problem because the thing here is, Team Spirit is just too strong. They're on their prime and all of their games were consistent, hands up to them. The team is well coordinated and that's why the matter of playing with synchronization and communication can change the result of the game. Having said with the last game, it seems that they're about to lose because GG has got the momentum but there is something wrong with them because they can't even take advantage of their lead. While Team Spirit is taking their recovery, yatoro's ck and collapse's spirit breaker has always been consistent with their farms despite the situation isn't favorable to them. We've got now another 2-time TI champion, Team Spirit although they've got a replacement of their roster but only one coming from TorontoTokyo to Larl. Larl also did well, he's even the one to lift the aegis because the other 4 has already lifted theirs in the past. Well done, this TI is now done and we've got a new hero Ringmaster. I am waiting for more tournaments again although it's not going to be TI this time, but there are more to come before this year ends. And the most awaited one, the gossips for most teams and switching of roster and players/teams.
I do also thought that game 3 would really be on GG but it turns out they didnt close up the game early and did really make the game more longer and giving up more space and time for yatoro to farm which we do know that if we do speak about pos1 carry then we do know that this guy is the best among the rest. Leave him on a few minutes then those main items are already that been formed and came out on the map which it would really be making out that surprise. I do also commend on Collapse did really make big contribution in overall 3 games and to those supports including Miposhkas treant. Providing vision even on just walking on the trees
does really give out that huge advantage when it comes to vision plus having that Spirit Breakers annoying skills on game 3 which did make that kind of tilt. GG is good but wont really be that enough
on taking down Team spirit. Just like been said that when it comes to execution of skills and good communication in between members then you could really see that they could really be able to play in harmony or synchronized manner. There's no error you could see, although there are some mistakes but it is really just that minimal. Decision making and smart plays is really that crucial on which
TS did really deserve that back-2-back champion same as OG.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 12:28:47 PM

Thats a very good summary of it. Overall Team Spirit had an amazing run dropping only 2 games so congraz to the champion. GG did really well also, i guess currently it was way too much to ask them to win over Team Spirit, they have been way too dominant for that. Overall the meta was decent aswell, just 4 heroes saw no play.

I'm glad that GG went against Team Spirit honestly. I don't know what would have happened had LGD won the elimination against GG. Pretty sure the games will still go Team Spirit's way, although how bad the results are for LGD is something else. On the 3rd game, that's when I thought GG had that game in the bag and they might post at least a win on TS, but lo and behold they shifted their momentum right when their backs are pressed against the wall and got that ball rolling with Collapse's Spirit Breaker.

Also, I don't know why tOfu picked Muerta 3 times. That kind of became predictable with their lineups and became easily countered in team fights. While the hero has a lot of potential in the early game, she becomes kind of useless as the game progresses and when used as a support. GG's pick patterns became similar to the TA-Tidehunter combo that Kuroky loved to run before, which became an easy puzzle to solve by their opponents later on.
sompitonov
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 09:22:58 AM

I'm glad that GG went against Team Spirit honestly. I don't know what would have happened had LGD won the elimination against GG. Pretty sure the games will still go Team Spirit's way, although how bad the results are for LGD is something else. On the 3rd game, that's when I thought GG had that game in the bag and they might post at least a win on TS, but lo and behold they shifted their momentum right when their backs are pressed against the wall and got that ball rolling with Collapse's Spirit Breaker.

Also, I don't know why tOfu picked Muerta 3 times. That kind of became predictable with their lineups and became easily countered in team fights. While the hero has a lot of potential in the early game, she becomes kind of useless as the game progresses and when used as a support. GG's pick patterns became similar to the TA-Tidehunter combo that Kuroky loved to run before, which became an easy puzzle to solve by their opponents later on.
If LGD had reached the grand final against TS, it would have been an even worse final, TS would have simply destroyed LGD, and their curse of losing in the grand final would have been repeated for the 3rd time. After this, I would have retired and not returned to the game.

Muerta was overrated at the end of the tournament, her win rate in the main event was only 40% with the largest number of games among the other heroes. Teams learned how to counterpick it and, of course, playing it 3 times was a mistake. GG should have looked towards Chaos Knight, who has 40 games throughout the entire tournament with a win rate of 67.5%, which is a lot. In any case, I liked this TI12 and I will remember it for a long time, I especially liked teams such as GG, VP, 9P.
Fatunad

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 06:21:37 PM

If LGD had reached the grand final against TS, it would have been an even worse final, TS would have simply destroyed LGD, and their curse of losing in the grand final would have been repeated for the 3rd time. After this, I would have retired and not returned to the game.

Muerta was overrated at the end of the tournament, her win rate in the main event was only 40% with the largest number of games among the other heroes. Teams learned how to counterpick it and, of course, playing it 3 times was a mistake. GG should have looked towards Chaos Knight, who has 40 games throughout the entire tournament with a win rate of 67.5%, which is a lot. In any case, I liked this TI12 and I will remember it for a long time, I especially liked teams such as GG, VP, 9P.
Come to think that there's 2 chinese teams that do able to hover out themselves until the few spots on top ranks in overall in the tournament on which we do know on how far do able for Azure Ray and LGD did able to reach out but they do always choke but still a good run for them but there's always a better team against them. Im not saying that they arent that good but GG would really be that always superior even if they had just some rough time on dealing with opponents on lower bracket but they had sustained it out and beat each on of them. We do see that they do be able to beat up Chinese teams just like that those teams are composed of kids or simply the game did really jus that ended up too fast.

TS is really just that so good and ahving that huge heropool on which whenever there would really be counterpicking then it wont really be that a problem considering
that they could really be just simply picking up some hero which it iusually that  goes out into those meta picks on which this what makes them
unbelievable or amazing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sompitonov
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 06:56:07 PM

Come to think that there's 2 chinese teams that do able to hover out themselves until the few spots on top ranks in overall in the tournament on which we do know on how far do able for Azure Ray and LGD did able to reach out but they do always choke but still a good run for them but there's always a better team against them. Im not saying that they arent that good but GG would really be that always superior even if they had just some rough time on dealing with opponents on lower bracket but they had sustained it out and beat each on of them. We do see that they do be able to beat up Chinese teams just like that those teams are composed of kids or simply the game did really jus that ended up too fast.

TS is really just that so good and ahving that huge heropool on which whenever there would really be counterpicking then it wont really be that a problem considering
that they could really be just simply picking up some hero which it iusually that  goes out into those meta picks on which this what makes them
unbelievable or amazing.
In general, it came as a surprise that 2 chinese teams took places in the top 4. Namely Azura Ray, who were assembled from old players and without serious organizations. They didn't have the tension that exists among teams. Somnus showed a really strong performance on Necro. But I didn’t like AR’s behavior at the end of the meeting with BB, when at the end of the 3rd map the chinese wrote "question marks" (?) in chat and something like “you’re not good enough” to one of the players.

Having a huge pool of heroes increases the chances of winning, so teams need to train in order to achieve high results. And don’t make mistakes like some players who haven’t played a hero for almost 1 year, but pick him up on the TI and lose miserably.
summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 711

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 07:14:52 PM

Who are you rooting for?

[/center]

The International turned out to be interesting and unusual.
Chinese teams were not the same as they always were - they made a lot of mistakes, and their team (for example LGD) was not a single whole, as is often the case with Chinese teams.
But Team Spirit showed the highest level of play, especially Yatoro, whom I will never stop praising. For the first time in the world there was a player with such an impudent, smart, fast playing style. His morphing is a nightmare for any enemy!
It was a great TI.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fatunad

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 07:58:32 PM

that they could really be just simply picking up some hero which it iusually that  goes out into those meta picks on which this what makes them
unbelievable or amazing.
In general, it came as a surprise that 2 chinese teams took places in the top 4. Namely Azura Ray, who were assembled from old players and without serious organizations. They didn't have the tension that exists among teams. Somnus showed a really strong performance on Necro. But I didn’t like AR’s behavior at the end of the meeting with BB, when at the end of the 3rd map the chinese wrote "question marks" (?) in chat and something like “you’re not good enough” to one of the players.

Having a huge pool of heroes increases the chances of winning, so teams need to train in order to achieve high results. And don’t make mistakes like some players who haven’t played a hero for almost 1 year, but pick him up on the TI and lose miserably.
Yeah i remember that on which typing some "?" after a winning game then it would really be something that could really be that provoking but well they do really ends up on having karma on which they
had been avenged by GG which they had been swept on the floor on 2-0 game as if its like that it is really just like some sort of turbo game. lol

We can see on this vid about that Pure's drama with AR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8q5VZe5vTk

Totally that interesting but still no Chinese team for this years TI. They do really lvoe to choke specially on semifinals. hehe

Who are you rooting for?

[/center]

The International turned out to be interesting and unusual.
Chinese teams were not the same as they always were - they made a lot of mistakes, and their team (for example LGD) was not a single whole, as is often the case with Chinese teams.
But Team Spirit showed the highest level of play, especially Yatoro, whom I will never stop praising. For the first time in the world there was a player with such an impudent, smart, fast playing style. His morphing is a nightmare for any enemy!
It was a great TI.
As long there would be Yatoro + Collapse then it would really be just that hard to beat them up. They are really that worthy of 2nd time champion. Wondering if they could 3peat on next years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sompitonov
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 07:51:52 PM

Yeah i remember that on which typing some "?" after a winning game then it would really be something that could really be that provoking but well they do really ends up on having karma on which they
had been avenged by GG which they had been swept on the floor on 2-0 game as if its like that it is really just like some sort of turbo game. lol

We can see on this vid about that Pure's drama with AR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8q5VZe5vTk

Totally that interesting but still no Chinese team for this years TI. They do really lvoe to choke specially on semifinals. hehe
I think they themselves would not be pleased after the devastating and incredibly fast games if the GMs wrote them a question mark, it would look humiliating. In this "turbo game" I simply did not recognize the AP, they just looked like whipping boys. I noticed the moment with the handshake. I even remembered the moment with the menacing look of Notile and Flea when they shook hands with Ti in 2018.

If the curse of Chinese teams breaks at any future TI, it will surprise me very much, and will probably turn Dota upside down)
vennali (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:31:05 PM
Merited by sompitonov (1)

I haven't made a conclusion post as TI12 came to a conclusion about 4-5 days ago. So, Here it is:

Congratulations to Team Spirit on winning the International 12! Absolutely unbeatable performance from all of their members and Yatoro being a god carry to make them win against a very competitive team in Gamin Gladiators in a clean sweep 3-0.

summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 711

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 07:54:19 PM

I haven't made a conclusion post as TI12 came to a conclusion about 4-5 days ago. So, Here it is:

Congratulations to Team Spirit on winning the International 12! Absolutely unbeatable performance from all of their members and Yatoro being a god carry to make them win against a very competitive team in Gamin Gladiators in a clean sweep 3-0.

I still haven't looked at the third map from the final game. The thing is that the final turned out to be spectacular, but there is one thing - Gaming Gladiators simply fell apart after the first game. They are great guys and their style is definitely good, they are the gods of the game and there is no doubt that now their army of fans has expanded greatly. But the finals of the games that took place two years ago kept me on my toes on every map that Team Spirit played against LGD Gaming. And this year, already on the second map, you can see how uncertainly the guys from Gamin Gladiators began to play. And Team Spirit is a well-calibrated machine that does not make mistakes.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fatunad

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 08:59:45 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2023, 09:12:00 PM by Fatunad

I still haven't looked at the third map from the final game. The thing is that the final turned out to be spectacular, but there is one thing - Gaming Gladiators simply fell apart after the first game. They are great guys and their style is definitely good, they are the gods of the game and there is no doubt that now their army of fans has expanded greatly. But the finals of the games that took place two years ago kept me on my toes on every map that Team Spirit played against LGD Gaming. And this year, already on the second map, you can see how uncertainly the guys from Gamin Gladiators began to play. And Team Spirit is a well-calibrated machine that does not make mistakes.

Seems like every move is like on what we are seeing on text-books.Right?

Everything is really that synchronized and really that well executed on which even Gaimin Gladiators are really that a strong team considering that they are champions on Majors
but still it turns out that they do really look like kids or really that simply being humiliated.

This years TI might not really that looking good in terms of prize pool but the quality of games that each team is giving is always that spectacular.
Hope that on next year we would really be having that battle pass so that what makes more things to be interesting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████