Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S19 95TH setup  (Read 884 times)
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 10:54:09 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

Also, after making a short calculation, due to increasing electric energy prices in ON, the mining of BTC using this miner is loosing money. The miner is consuming some 10$/day, and I barely made 8$ in 2 days.
So, I am sorry to have to leave this community I was beginning to enjoy so much.
Thank you very much for your support guys!

It's great that you arrived at this conclusion in a very short period, the "short calculation" should have been done prior to purchasing the miner, you are lucky that you managed to return the miner -- most would have to sell it at a loss or use it as a doorstopper.

Being heavily involved in the mining industry makes it difficult for us to see how non-miners are so misled into thinking that bitcoin mining is profitable to everyone, most people don't even know how much their miner will consume, and not everyone is as brave as you are to admit their mistake, everyone who wants to start mining bitcoin should spend at least a week reading the different topics in this forum, they will get 90% of the information which would help them decide before investing a single dollar.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boggym777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 01:19:22 PM

Also, after making a short calculation, due to increasing electric energy prices in ON, the mining of BTC using this miner is loosing money. The miner is consuming some 10$/day, and I barely made 8$ in 2 days.
So, I am sorry to have to leave this community I was beginning to enjoy so much.
Thank you very much for your support guys!

It's great that you arrived at this conclusion in a very short period, the "short calculation" should have been done prior to purchasing the miner, you are lucky that you managed to return the miner -- most would have to sell it at a loss or use it as a doorstopper.

Being heavily involved in the mining industry makes it difficult for us to see how non-miners are so misled into thinking that bitcoin mining is profitable to everyone, most people don't even know how much their miner will consume, and not everyone is as brave as you are to admit their mistake, everyone who wants to start mining bitcoin should spend at least a week reading the different topics in this forum, they will get 90% of the information which would help them decide before investing a single dollar.
Sincerely, when I began thinking about starting to mine, I wanted to make bitcoin, but also to contribute to the consensus that is still in the blockchain and keep it as Satoshi intended to have it. However, due to the subtle, and not so subtle, regulations that the existing fiat system introduced (regulation of companies dealing with crypto, the increasing of the price for electricity), the "true" mining becomes more and more difficult for those who truly want to maintain the original idea that the cypherpunks tried to implement. Unfortunately, the blockchain is more and more in the hands of people/companies with means that can afford the high electricity prices, and high machine prices. Machines like mine should be prohibited as they work in the disadvantage of the miner, or if they are left to be used, eventually encourage the mining with some incentives, probably from the mining pool side. Otherwise there will remain only the ones with means, that sometimes nobody knows if they eventually don't work for the fiat system (government, banks), and if the issue with the 51% comes into being, than the bitcoin will become just like any other fiat money.
I admit that I did not document myself too well before purchasing this machine, because otherwise I would either have bought a stronger one, or not at all, but I was enthused by the idea of bitcoin and the mining of it that I did not think of such a calculation. I assumed, and that was my mistake.
Unfortunately, I did not come to a complete agreement with the seller of the machine who tries to give me less than the price I payed for, invoking all kinds of reasons. They have very poor customer service, and I hope that Amazon will solve the issue somehow in my favour.
Therefore be warned, the QIO TECH company based in ShenZhen is very nice with you if the machine is working, however if you have not such a good luck, like me, they will invoke all kinds of reasons for not reimbursing you. It is sad that this is called "customer service". It is more like "company service" not caring too much about the customer.
So pray for me that I will see my money back from them.
Thank you again for all the support. You are a great team, a true spirit of the bitcoin idea of Satoshi Nakamoto.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6259

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 01:49:15 PM

Could be the power bar, could be the cable.
I would wait to hear back from the seller.
Here in *theory* taking it apart and checking the cables should not invalidate the warranty since you do have to pull miners apart now and then to clean out the dust.
In reality, since you bought it from a reseller through Amazon, they can make any rules they want about what you can and cannot do. I would wait to see what they say.

If they don't respond or fix it for you get Amazon involved as early in the process as possible.

-Dave
Hi Dave,
I talked to Larry from customer service and after all the things he suggested I do (I reseated the connectors that are underneath the above lid, upgraded the firmware, and restarted the miner), there were still 2 boards. Number 1 was still not available.
So now I have to send the Antminer across the country to Richmondhill, BC for repairs.
It looks a bit wrong as I have a brand new product that will become a "repaired" product that actually does not have the same value as the brand new one. He offered 80$ for the loss I would have in mining till the miner will be back from repairs. I am not too happy about the whole outcome, however if I talk to Amazon, I guess they will stick to the seller, and I will get my money back, if I get it back, in 30 days.
So I will send the miner for repairs in the end, and see what becomes from that.
I will call Amazon just to see what they say, however I am a bit disappointed in how they solve such issue.

The miner was not new, there have not been new S19 95TH out there for a while.
Lightly used / refurbished perhaps. But, not new.
Just saying this because if the seller / Amazon decide to give you a hassle about the return (doubtful since Amazon is very good with this) you could probably use that to help with getting your money back.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 02:46:58 PM

Here in *theory* taking it apart and checking the cables should not invalidate the warranty since you do have to pull miners apart now and then to clean out the dust.
In reality, since you bought it from a reseller through Amazon, they can make any rules they want about what you can and cannot do. I would wait to see what they say.

If they don't respond or fix it for you get Amazon involved as early in the process as possible.

-Dave
Hi Dave,
I talked to Larry from customer service and after all the things he suggested I do (I reseated the connectors that are underneath the above lid, upgraded the firmware, and restarted the miner), there were still 2 boards. Number 1 was still not available.
So now I have to send the Antminer across the country to Richmondhill, BC for repairs.
It looks a bit wrong as I have a brand new product that will become a "repaired" product that actually does not have the same value as the brand new one. He offered 80$ for the loss I would have in mining till the miner will be back from repairs. I am not too happy about the whole outcome, however if I talk to Amazon, I guess they will stick to the seller, and I will get my money back, if I get it back, in 30 days.
So I will send the miner for repairs in the end, and see what becomes from that.
I will call Amazon just to see what they say, however I am a bit disappointed in how they solve such issue.

Just saying this because if the seller / Amazon decide to give you a hassle about the return (doubtful since Amazon is very good with this) you could probably use that to help with getting your money back.

-Dave
Thank you very much for the info Dave.
I will surely use this bit of info when I will talk to Amazon customer service.
What is very interesting though is that if you look at the page offering this miner on Amazon, there is also an offer for a "not new" miner, and it is some 250$ cheaper, so this would be a refurb of the refurb?
Weird. Normally, these type of miners should not be in sale anymore because, like it was for me, the cost of electric power in Ontario is forbidding the mining with those machines. The cost of power per day would be like 6.5$, and I managed to make almost 12$ in 3 days. If I would have had this info before purchasing this machine, I would have either bought a more powerful one, or not at all.
The issue was, in my situation, that the information on the https://www.bitcoinmining.com/ is very, very dated, and nobody thought of updating it with newer data. I was fortunate enough to find your forum, and this is when the lights finally went on. It would be nice, instead of all this useless info (like using USB miners that are nowadays a joke), to simply have a link to your forum where there is true shared experience, which I highly appreciated.
Thank you again to all who helped me till now, and happy mining! It seems that that ship sailed away for me, at least for the time being. I am thinking of alternatives.
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 05:56:27 PM

Hi guys,
I was actually thinking to buy a more performant miner, for instance the Bitmain Antminer X5 212KH/s 1350W (XMR)
What are your thoughts about it? The power is lower than the S19 95TH, and the speed is more than double.
Is there any way of calculating how profitable this machine would be?
Thank you
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 07:13:52 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2023, 07:37:05 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Hi guys,
I was actually thinking to buy a more performant miner, for instance the Bitmain Antminer X5 212KH/s 1350W (XMR)
What are your thoughts about it? The power is lower than the S19 95TH, and the speed is more than double.
Thank you
Considering this area is for Bitcoin only you need to ask about altcoin (aka crap coin) hardware in the altcoin area like here

As for
the speed is more than double
Not counting the fact that they are entirely different algorithms, in what world is 212KH/s faster than 95TH/s....

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 07:50:59 PM

Hi guys,
Thank you
Considering this area is for Bitcoin only you need to ask about altcoin (aka crap coin) hardware in the altcoin area like here

As for
the speed is more than double
Not counting the fact that they are entirely different algorithms, in what world is 212KH/s faster than 95TH/s....
Sorry, I did not see that actually it was KH, and not TH. My bad.
I keep looking.
Do you have a good source that I could take into consideration?
Thank you.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 10:35:52 PM

The hashrate of each miner is subjective, it has everything to do with the algorithm it works on, in other words, a car that does 50km/h competing against 20 old men on wheelchairs is certainly a lot slower than a car that does 300km/h, but when latter is competing against a dozen ballistic missiles, the slow car is "better".

So ya, don't compare different miners from different algorithms, there could exist a miner with the speed of a few mega hashes that makes more "money" than a truckload of the fastest Sha256 miners, but you need to keep in mind the future competition, SHA256 difficulty is hard to move, 5% is considered a lot, whereby the overall difficulty of other smaller algorithms could easily double in a few days, so ya, there is more to it than meets the eye.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 01:06:44 PM

The hashrate of each miner is subjective, it has everything to do with the algorithm it works on, in other words, a car that does 50km/h competing against 20 old men on wheelchairs is certainly a lot slower than a car that does 300km/h, but when latter is competing against a dozen ballistic missiles, the slow car is "better".

So ya, don't compare different miners from different algorithms, there could exist a miner with the speed of a few mega hashes that makes more "money" than a truckload of the fastest Sha256 miners, but you need to keep in mind the future competition, SHA256 difficulty is hard to move, 5% is considered a lot, whereby the overall difficulty of other smaller algorithms could easily double in a few days, so ya, there is more to it than meets the eye.
Thank you for your response, and I understand your message.
I was looking actually, if I could get one with a price that is accessible to me, for a machine that does not need so much electric power (right now the price for KWh in Ontario is pretty high), and has a higher speed, TH/s. If you could tell me a source where I could get one, it would be great.
I was looking by myself for machines, and do not understand why machines for BTC mining are most of them produced in China, though China is prohibiting the ownership of BTC... However this is because I am still a noob...
Have a great day
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 04:59:52 PM

-Dave
Hi Dave,

-Dave
Unfortunately, Amazon dismissed my claims, probably because this seller QIO TECH is moving a lot of product through them, on very weird/obscure reasons, so I had to escalate the issue, and I hope this will be dealt with in a positive manner. I told Amazon that it seems to me that it is not customer-service, but seller-service, no?
I do not understand, all manufacturers/sellers of bitcoin mining machines are that devious/weird from the customer service point of view? I had another issue with a USB miner that I sent back, and though I just opened the package, looked at whatever was inside, put them back in as they were packed, and closed the package, they dismissed this refund for the reason that "the content was not the same as originally packed". What?!
Amazon said they will take care if this one, however the one from QIO TECH, instead of sending it to HongKong, I will send it to a Quebec address supplied by the seller, where it is much cheaper, and Amazon said they will take care of the restocking fees. We will see how it goes.
However, this type of treatment of the customers that want to mine and use their mining machines, is not too positive. I was expecting them to be in the same way as the Bitcoin crowd, to be able to make a difference. Instead of shi..ing on the little man/customer, to treat him/her with respect.
Anyways, in the end the idea of mining is still appealing to me, however I would like to do it in a more profitable way, i.e. a faster machine eating less power, if possible, and I would need eventually, if you know, some suppliers that you eventually dealt with, or know that they still have integrity when dealing with customers, it would be great.
I was looking at www.viperatech.com/ and they have a lot of mining machines, however I do not know which one to pick. I know they are close to here, however I do not know how they are in terms of customer service...
If you would know some other sellers that have more some backbone as companies that sell miners, I would highly appreciate the info.
Thank you
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 05:11:51 PM

Your #1 issue is the cost of power. Anything over $0.10/kW/H will NOT be able to mine at a profit. Period. No miner will ever be able to be efficient enough to do that.

Now if BTC goes over $50k again then ja that could work.

Your only option is to use a USB miner like Sidehack's R909, pulls less than 100w for over 1.5TH. Use something like that and point it at a solo pool like Kano's or -ck's as a lottery miner. Dirt cheap to run and if it finds a block you get the entire reward.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 05:31:12 PM

Your #1 issue is the cost of power. Anything over $0.10/kW/H will NOT be able to mine at a profit. Period. No miner will ever be able to be efficient enough to do that.

Your only option is to use a USB miner like Sidehack's R909, pulls less than 100w for over 1.5TH. Use something like that and point it at a solo pool like Kano's or -ck's as a lottery miner. Dirt cheap to run and if it finds a block you get the entire reward.

I tried what you said using the USB miner from Gekkoscience, however the videos I watched showed that there is no win even with 3 of them, so I do not know how this would be a good idea after all.
Thank you for it anyways.
Actually, I would not mind if I would acquire BTC a bit more expensive using mining, for instance for the same power double the TH/s. The problem I would have right now would be the heat that is generated by it, and the noise. So I will think about this also.
Is there anywhere a calculation page where I could at least estimate what would be the loss, i.e. how much I would have to pay for the BTC?
Thank you
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 05:45:27 PM

Regarding the price of KWh, what you said about 0.10 is USD, right? Then, I might still have a chance, as right now, in Canada, the price is still underneath that threshold, so I should be OK with a "normal" miner.
Also, regarding the USB miner, I understood that it does not work so well under Windows, so I should use a Raspberry Pi which would increase my cost again over 1000 $, so I think I would stick to the Antminer, or Canaan, if I find a suitable one.
Thank you for the info
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 08:46:50 PM

-Dave
Hi Dave,

-Dave
Unfortunately, Amazon dismissed my claims, probably because this seller QIO TECH is moving a lot of product through them, on very weird/obscure reasons, so I had to escalate the issue, and I hope this will be dealt with in a positive manner. I told Amazon that it seems to me that it is not customer-service, but seller-service, no?
I do not understand, all manufacturers/sellers of bitcoin mining machines are that devious/weird from the customer service point of view? I had another issue with a USB miner that I sent back, and though I just opened the package, looked at whatever was inside, put them back in as they were packed, and closed the package, they dismissed this refund for the reason that "the content was not the same as originally packed". What?!
Amazon said they will take care if this one, however the one from QIO TECH, instead of sending it to HongKong, I will send it to a Quebec address supplied by the seller, where it is much cheaper, and Amazon said they will take care of the restocking fees. We will see how it goes.
However, this type of treatment of the customers that want to mine and use their mining machines, is not too positive. I was expecting them to be in the same way as the Bitcoin crowd, to be able to make a difference. Instead of shi..ing on the little man/customer, to treat him/her with respect.
Anyways, in the end the idea of mining is still appealing to me, however I would like to do it in a more profitable way, i.e. a faster machine eating less power, if possible, and I would need eventually, if you know, some suppliers that you eventually dealt with, or know that they still have integrity when dealing with customers, it would be great.
I was looking at www.viperatech.com/ and they have a lot of mining machines, however I do not know which one to pick. I know they are close to here, however I do not know how they are in terms of customer service...
If you would know some other sellers that have more some backbone as companies that sell miners, I would highly appreciate the info.
Thank you

https://vmssecuritycloud.com/

is in Long Island New York.  Greg is the owner. tell him I sent you to his website.

He handles repairs. I have physically been to his shop.

https://vmssecuritycloud.com/product/bitmain-s19-95t-antminer/

If you are on the East Coast he is good for you.

https://altairtech.io/ is in Missouri he is good. for gear parts and accessories .

not sure about repair as I use VMS

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 02:17:46 PM

-Dave
Hi Dave,

-Dave
Thank you

https://vmssecuritycloud.com/

is in Long Island New York.  Greg is the owner. tell him I sent you to his website.

He handles repairs. I have physically been to his shop.

https://vmssecuritycloud.com/product/bitmain-s19-95t-antminer/

If you are on the East Coast he is good for you.

https://altairtech.io/ is in Missouri he is good. for gear parts and accessories .

not sure about repair as I use VMS
Hi philipma1957,

Thank you very much for the links, however  I am in Ontario, Canada, so I would use these links if they also have a branch/associate in Canada, or, if not, as a last resort in case I do not find anything suitable in Canada. Right now I have Vipera Canada who helped me with some other noob issues that I had, before discovering your forum.

Have a great day, and may the BTC be with you  Wink
seek3r
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 02:41:05 PM

Thank you very much for the links, however  I am in Ontario, Canada, so I would use these links if they also have a branch/associate in Canada, or, if not, as a last resort in case I do not find anything suitable in Canada. Right now I have Vipera Canada who helped me with some other noob issues that I had, before discovering your forum.

Not from Canada nor US so I dont have a personal experience.
But you might want to check out https://www.gdsupplies.ca/ which I found. Also found out that QuoteColo offers hosting colocations and could help you.
They are offering fully managed mining so they should be able to help you with repair requests and so on.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 01:26:06 PM

But you might want to check out https://www.gdsupplies.ca/ which I found. Also found out that QuoteColo offers hosting colocations and could help you.
They are offering fully managed mining so they should be able to help you with repair requests and so on.
Thank you very much Seek3r.
May the BTC be with you
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 01:58:43 PM

I found in Canada Viperatech in Montreal and they have very nice prices. Their customer service is also very helpful.
https://www.viperatech.com/
They are also present in the US.
boggym777 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 09:12:03 PM

Hi guys,
I think I might take advantage of the offer from vipera tech: https://www.viperatech.com/product/bitmain-antminer-s19k-pro-136th-s/?currency=CAD
It is an Antminer S19k pro, and from what I understood it should be a solid machine, and from what I estimated, with the 120T machine I should have a nice profit from mining.
In the end I managed to get the refund from the previous machine, at least some 80%, because they deducted 20% restocking fee.
I checked with vipera tech all the conditions and they seem fair enough. They also offer a 2 year warranty. I am checking with them now what is included in this warranty.
Any thoughts?
Thank you
seek3r
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 06:57:20 AM

First of all: Great to hear that u got almost all of ur funds back from ur previous machine which caused a lot of trouble.

It is an Antminer S19k pro, and from what I understood it should be a solid machine, and from what I estimated, with the 120T machine I should have a nice profit from mining.
Keep in mind that BTC is a notoriously volatile market. The profitability of mining can change rapidly with fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin.

I checked with vipera tech all the conditions and they seem fair enough. They also offer a 2 year warranty. I am checking with them now what is included in this warranty.
They offer a Warranty called "CYCLESAFE" - you should find all the information about it here: https://www.viperatech.com/cyclesafe-warranty/
2 year warranty sounds nice in the first thought but always make sure to doublecheck what will be covered from that.

Other than that, it certainly doesn't sound bad. There are also numbers stored on their website. It certainly doesn't hurt to get in touch and express your interest.
You often get an idea of ​​how legit they really are. Smiley

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: