Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We need it, and we are due for moderator.  (Read 71 times)
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 07:46:51 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Greetings my follow Nigeria (Naija) bitcoiners, i will like to celebrate everyone in this house for the good work we are doing in this Nigeria (Naija) local board, and there is an improvement in the area of quality post that made Nigeria local board to be part among the best local board in the Bitcointalk forum.  The reason why I created this topic is to remind whoever that is in charge to allow Nigeria (Naija) local board to have moderator in the local board, I believe we are due for it and we have what it takes to have moderator so that we can begin to enjoy the respect and value all those local board that has moderators are enjoying in the Bitcointalk forum. If you check round other local board you will no that our facilitators in the Nigeria local board are doing a great job to impacted users about BTC that will generate potential bitcoiners in the future. Do we really need a moderator in this Nigeria local board? Or we don't have the requirements that qualify us to have moderator in the Nigeria local board forum? What is your opinion.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 08:47:56 PM
Merited by Zanab247 (1)

You don tok am finish nah and we no need to get reasons or opinion about it for we to get a local board moderator wey actually from Naija. If you look around we have any qualified candidacies for the role so it's not a matter of lacking qualified individuals or there are no willing persons for the role. Having a local moderator will add more to the sense of belonging we dey enjoy for the forum and bcos as nah person wey dey closer and understand the Naija pidgin language beta e go dey easy for the moderator to identify between posts that is worth having a space in the LB or not. So issue of us having a LB moderator is not a matta of opinion but a necessity.
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 10:48:43 PM

Greetings my follow Nigeria (Naija) bitcoiners, i will like to celebrate everyone in this house for the good work we are doing in this Nigeria (Naija) local board, and there is an improvement in the area of quality post that made Nigeria local board to be part among the best local board in the Bitcointalk forum.  The reason why I created this topic is to remind whoever that is in charge to allow Nigeria (Naija) local board to have moderator in the local board, I believe we are due for it and we have what it takes to have moderator so that we can begin to enjoy the respect and value all those local board that has moderators are enjoying in the Bitcointalk forum. If you check round other local board you will no that our facilitators in the Nigeria local board are doing a great job to impacted users about BTC that will generate potential bitcoiners in the future. Do we really need a moderator in this Nigeria local board? Or we don't have the requirements that qualify us to have moderator in the Nigeria local board forum? What is your opinion.

I've thought about this thing sometime ago, because initially I thought the moderator for our local board, was from naija, not until lately before I was aware that no, no be naija person oh. Of course we have eminently qualified persons to man the job of moderator in over local board, Omo no think am oh, men dey oh. Na something way we gats Push going forward, to fit see how it will come into fruition.
Because we really need person way go understand the intricacies, the semantics of the Nigerian society, to be able to moderate it properly.

Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 01:44:31 AM

You don tok am finish nah and we no need to get reasons or opinion about it for we to get a local board moderator wey actually from Naija. If you look around we have any qualified candidacies for the role so it's not a matter of lacking qualified individuals or there are no willing persons for the role. Having a local moderator will add more to the sense of belonging we dey enjoy for the forum and bcos as nah person wey dey closer and understand the Naija pidgin language beta e go dey easy for the moderator to identify between posts that is worth having a space in the LB or not. So issue of us having a LB moderator is not a matta of opinion but a necessity.

Yeah we have matured individuals who have been in the business of crypto, block chain and bit coin for a long time now and we have got some legends that can become moderator due to their high level of wisdom and intellectual capacity is this forum, so I hereby second the motion as this development will bring positive energy to our co cypto enthusiast.

This will also bring us closer to each other and be able to also relate our opinion and challenges among one another. it's also gonna boast our moral knowing fully well that our moderator is our fellow compatriot

Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 200

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 03:02:59 AM

I've thought about this thing sometime ago, because initially I thought the moderator for our local board, was from naija, not until lately before I was aware that no, no be naija person oh. Of course we have eminently qualified persons to man the job of moderator in over local board, Omo no think am oh, men dey oh. Na something way we gats Push going forward, to fit see how it will come into fruition.
Because we really need person way go understand the intricacies, the semantics of the Nigerian society, to be able to moderate it properly.
Although me I no dey awear about am say we get moderator o, and if I may ask who is he? I don't no if it's yet time for this local moderator, but If need be to aquire for local moderator who i go sudjest na CRYPTOPREBRAINBOSS for me oo I no no for ona, because as far I am concerned na him be the only 9ja senior man we get us in mind and dey always check our activities.. HUGEBLACK na merit source I no no if him from Nigeria him too na person wey dey com to come support us. So na wetting me I get to say. No need beating around the bush.

EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 05:01:38 AM

Before I join this chorus of agitation abi na craving for moderator as OP said " make we the 9ja LB also enjoy as other LBs dey enjoy having their moderator".
I want ask OP, wetin we want enjoy on having moderator here?
Bcos as I check Google, The role of a Moderator na using their judgment to decide which information go dey approved or removed according to standards and guidelines.
Abi u OP no dey enjoy the freedom of speech here?  😂
Though I see necessity bcos the flooding of posts here dey uncalled for especially threads(new topics) creation where by some OPs just instincts to attract public attentions without undermining the quality of their post (s).

Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 10:02:45 AM

Quote from: Spaceman1000$
I've thought about this thing sometime ago, because initially I thought the moderator for our local board, was from naija, not until lately before I was aware that no, no be naija person oh.
if Wetin u talk here na true say d moderator we have be4 nor b Naija person, d matter no sweet 4 ear na, well I go still hear from our senior men in d house to no if Wetin u talk so na true say na another country person dey do moderator 4 for our head because, in a normal way Naija LB legendary base suppose b d one to do d job and d work go still make sense pass na dis wonderful our senior men dey do so. I believe say dis message go touch our senior men to brief us why outside dey do moderator to us.
Quote from: EluguHcman
Abi u OP no dey enjoy the freedom of speech here?  😂
I dey enjoy am, but not wat u are enjoying now but about wat our generation will b proud of wen dey discovered such achievement tomorrow in dis LB man, U can see dat d work is much for some of our leaders here, because if dey correct u, u go feel as if dey hate u, but assume we have moderator na to delete d post from d LB without taking any permission from u. Having a moderator LB make people to organize themselves very well before posting anything in dat particular topic or forum because there is a moderator dat will get d information to nail justice on such post.
Dis one nor b laugh matter bro, Sha u dey asked Whether I no get freedom of speech here abi, if some of u no Wetin dis local board go do 4 our country in d nearest future we go take some things here serious by making dem available now we have potential leaders in d LB

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: